INCUBUS KING *Editing*

By Angelglory1

I looked out of the window and instantly felt nervous. Mostly because he was blocking my view of the rain. I... More

Chapter One-AS WITHOUT-SO WITHIN-
-MOON CAFE-
-$9.99-
-BITTER BLOOD-
-BREAKFAST AT ARNAUD'S RESTAURANT-
-CHEESE HUNTING AND TOPAZ RINGS-
-FRENCH QUARTERS- MY STALKER-
-FARMER'S MARKET-
-I'M SORRY-
-KINBAKU KNOT-
-YOU ARE MY WEAKNESS-
-PAPER WORK,WINE, & CBD-
-Authors Note-
-WITCHNAPPING-
-DAYDREAMS-
-STAY & WATCH-
-ADULT TOYS & DRESSED CANDLES-
🌸Quick Authors Note🌸
-Chapter 2- STRANGER DANGER-
-HYBRID-
-HERBAL BUBBLE BATHS & POTIONS-
- GUESS I'LL TAKE THE WEEKEND-
-ENTANGLEMENT-
-RULES-
-LAZARUS MIND 1-
-LESTAT'S MIND 1-
-SHOPPING SPREE-
-SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS-
-SECRETS-
💛-AUTHORS NOTE-💛
-TIPSY-
-FISHING-
🌸Authors Note🌸
-EXTENDED WEEKEND-
-THAT'S A LOT BETTER-
-Authors Note-
-DO NOT DISTURB-
🌸-Another Authors Note-🌸
🌸A/N Hi Love 🌸
-A UNEXPECTED SUPRISE-
-GOOD LUCK-
❤️Authors Note❤️
- CHAPTER THREE- LET'S GO-
-LADIES ROOM-
💗Authors Note💗
-SECRETS-
😭Bored Authors Note🌸
-WEAK-
-PILLS N POTIONS-
🌸-AUTHORS NOTE-🌸
-CHI DORME NON PIGLIA PESCI-
-GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER-
-A/Note-
-ORCHESTRATING A GAME 1-
Authors Note ✨
-UNEXPECTED FLIGHT-
-SAFE ARRIVAL-
Hey
-CHAPTER FOUR- TOUCHED DOWN-
-HAPPY TO BE HOME-
-FIND YOU WAY BACK-
-HERBAL SHOPS AND LAMB CHOPS-
-COME INSIDE-
-THREE WISHES-
-PEONIES AND A DATE-
-WEIRD JUJU-
-HOT POT-
-CHAPTER FIVE-NEW PERSON,SAME OLD MISTAKES-
-PRIVATE ISLAND-
-INVITATION-
Hey
-WATER BREAK, GLASS KAYAKS,& FLOWER POWER -
-DRUM MAKING, WINE, & DINNER -
-PARTY PLANNING-
-UNPLANNED ENCOUNTER -
-CLAIMED AND TAMED ONE-
-CLAIMED AND TAMED TWO-
Whats up?
Spring Collection and Updates
-TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE-
-HONEYCOMB MAGICK-
Love and Gratitude
-NOW AND FOREVER MORE-
-THE TALK-
Nola Nervous
-CREEP-
-FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY-
-TIMEBOMB-
-CHAPTER SIX- STRANGE SHIFT-
-HOUDINI-
-SAVED BY THE STRANGER-
-MEETING THE STRANGER-
-WAR-
-THE CONSULTATION-
-THE EBO-
Update 💗
-ONE WAY OR ANOTHER-
-TIRED OF RUNNING-
-BIRTHING & RESTING DAY-
-FROM HERE TO CHRISTMAS-
-INITIATION-
-DISTRACTION-
-CHAPTER SEVEN-END GAME-
-THIS MEANS BUSINESS-
-RESCUE ME-
-HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS-
-BIG MISTAKE-
-STRANGE TALK-
-BACK IN BLOOD-
-MIDNIGHT MOONLIGHT-
-SEND IT ON-
-MY PLEASURE-
-STORE FRONT HUNTING-
-TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS-
-THE GODFATHER-
-UNEXPECTED NEWS-
-INNER BATTLES-
-DEM BONES-
-RUDE AWAKENING-
-WORK-
-FINAL TOUCH-
-THE FIGHT-
-THE AFTERMATH-
💕Hey💕
-THE WEDDING PLAN-
-CHAPTER EIGHT-WEDDING DAY-
-HONEYMOON-
-THE MORNING AFTER-
-ELEPHANTS AND KHAO SOI -
💕Hey Love💕
-THAT'S ENOUGH-
-THE TEST-
-MEETING ROYALTY-
-CHAPTER NINE- NEW HOME-
-MARRIAGE- PREGNANCY- BIRTH-
-DADDY BEAR FOREVER-
-FAMILY-
-THE END-

-JEALOUSY-

2.5K 93 16
By Angelglory1

I get into the car and take a seat in the drivers side. This man picked me up and and placed me in the passenger seat. He pulled the seatbelt across my body and locked it in place. He closed the door and walked to the other side of the car. He got inside. I could see that Lestat was in a white car. He was watching us. Lazarus nodded at him and he led the way. He turned on the car and shifted it into drive.
"I love the way that smells on you. It's so fucking sweet." He said with a husky tone.

I rolled my eyes and stared out the window. "I'm gonna need you to sign the contracts when we get home." He said to me. I didn't reply. I'm honestly not in the mood to sign anything if I can't at least present my own contract. Okay I can wear the ring and sign a simple contract. But my friend, I can't live with you... that's what I would like to say but he'd shut it down real quick. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you just found another Jamie and just allowed me to move on with my life?" I asked him. I could tell he didn't like that question. "Why are you asking me.. fuck.. Did you do anything sexual with him?" He asked. Why the fuck does it matter?" The attitude laced each word and he wasn't having it. The speed went up by 10. I eyed him as his brows furrowed and knuckles grew light from the hard grasp he has on the steering wheel.

He let out a menacing laugh. I eyed him as he tried to hide the anger that was building  up by the second. "Think it's best for us to live in separate home or maybe it's best to do a spell that keeps your cravings for me at.." I was cut off by the screeching sound of the breaks. "You're really pushing my buttons today." He said eyeing me. I laughed to myself. "He gave me head multiple time and I did it to him two times." I lied trying to keep my best poker face. I know damn well that I'm playing with M's life but I don't care. He knows how to fight and take care of himself.

A little rustle with Lazarus wouldn't kill him if he is who they say he is. I roll my eyes and turn to face the road. Can we go home... fuck, I have stuff to do." I ignored his eyes burning me like lasers. "Look at me." He said. I ignored him. "LOOK at me." He said once more. I didn't follow through. "He grabbed my chin and turned my head to face his direction. "You think I like to play games? He asked. "I rolled my eyes. "Stop getting your boxers in a knot." I said to him. He looked at me. So many emotions swimming in his eyes. Hurt, lust, curiosity, rage, and jealousy.

He let go of my face and lean back into his seat. Combing his hands through his messy hair. He shifted the gear and sped all the way home.
——————————————————————————

When we arrive he walked straight to the other bed room and placed my bags in there.

He also walked to the his bedroom and took all of the things I had inside out and brought it to the other room. "You get this part of the house and I get mine. "You're going to sign the papers. Since you've already allowed another man that much access to you, I think it's fair for me to have a mistress. Especially if my cravings are far too much for your taste." He said striking a stake right through my gut. I held myself together. "If you do however try to sleep with another man I will make sure his heart get ripped out and stored in a jar that I will place in a shelf on the living room's bookcase." He said words laced with venom.

I didn't know that he'd be so heartless when he's jealous. "I didn't do anything with him, so just.." I didn't realize I had multiple tears running down my cheek at that point. I ran to my room and locked the door. I fell to the floor. I didn't realize that my feelings had grown for him. I'm sure it was just the attachment I had towards him through sex. I don't know. I get up and walk to the duffle bag that was laying on my bed. I grab my leggings and cropped top. I take off my clothes and out the other ones on.

I walk out of my room, I need to go for a jog. I need to do some kind of working out to burn steam. I walk down the stairs and to the living room to Johnathan and his boyfriend seated on one couch. Lestat was sipping on some whiskey in the love seat. I felt my stomach sink when I saw Lazarus seated beside a immaculate woman. I could tell that she wasn't human. Her skin was smooth and perfect like porcelain. I looked at the table to see the contracts. I turn to walk out of the living room but he stopped me."You need to sign these before you go for your jog." He said. "No." I said walking out of the living room. "Stop acting like a brat." He said in a stern tone.

I rolled my eyes. I couldn't help but feeling the need to prove myself to him. To just do something to make him act right. Stop being such a fucking jerk. "Everyone get out." I said. "Epiph." I cut him off. I turn around and walk back into the living room. "GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I HEX ALL OF YOU." I practically screamed. I could tell that I inflicted fear because the glass sculpture on the table shattered into a million pieces. The girl was still seated beside him. I could tell she wanted to challenge me. "Babygirl is recommended you get up and leave my property." I said. "Or what?" She asked.

I honestly don't know what has gotten into me but in one swift movement I broke the casing on the sword case and took out a knife. I don't know how I did it but I managed to avoid the punch she was about to throw. Somehow I had leaped on top of her like a cat. I lunched the stake at her heart. Before I could hit her chest, Lazarus had me over his shoulder. "Leave Flora.." He kind of snapped. She got up terrified of me. "You managed to summon a fucking crazy spawn." She said. I jovial enough to let out a laugh. I got the bitch out of the house. He put me on the couch. He sits in front of me. He eyes me and says nothing at all. He has this strange glint in his eyes. "What is your problem?" He asked. I didn't answer. "I like how jealous looks on you." He said with a sly smile.

I don't know why but I wanted to please him. I got down on my knees and unbuckles his pants. I pull his boxer down. He seemed hesitant. "Just one minute." I said. I took his manhood in my hand and began to massage it. Then I placed the whole thing in my mouth. I began to suck gently. I massaged his testicles. His grunt was very loud. I continued to suck speeding up my motion.

I placed my free hand on his manhood and began to give him a hand j. It was all in the routine. I timed everything based on his grunts. I knew the others were able to hear him. I knew he wanted them to hear him. He placed his hand on the back of my neck, pushing down a bit more. He started to gently thrust.
I started to get sloppy. He lost it at that point. "I'm gonna cum." He said. He thrust into my mouth and released his warm nectar. His tip twitched as he released everything. I swallowed and licked it all up. "You're the only man I've done this to. But since we are on these terms now. This will never happen again." I said. He had this strange look on his face. Like he was surprised and wanted more. I walked to my room. I need to brush my teeth and go for that jog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

High Seas By Wish you Rose's

Historical Fiction

58.6K 2.3K 34
1723 he lifts my dress and can't help but grab both sides of my ass with his big strong hands. internally groaning at the sight. I was begging for hi...
637K 20.3K 42
R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of humans. In all the years of her banishmen...
43K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
The Dome City By Nichole

Science Fiction

7.6K 1 16
It's so hot, what is going on. Is it even humanly possible to sweat this much?" Oh, but the temperature is just perfect "Who is that? Wait, you can h...