YAMIRNA

Από Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION
CONFESSION

RETURN

2.2K 118 8
Από Blackmermaid44

Suyodhan welcomed his mitr to his chamber where all of them are already camped, " Take a seat mitr!! "

Ashwathama laughed at the hesitation on the new member's face. Shakuni and Dushasan were grinning from ear to ear for no particular reason...which ofcourse felt creepy for the others.

As soon as karna settled on his seat shakuni came straight to the point, " Oh mighty king of Anga....I hope it's clear to you already of the fact that relationship between Pandavas and Kauravas are pretty strained!!! "

Karna gave a curt node. Ashwathama filled him with the details and finally concluded, " So our mitr never ever considers them as his brothers....

Mitr suyodhan is a friendly person whose enemies are only Pandavas..."

Dushasan sneered his hatred, " Those demigods snatched our rights from us since childhood!!

Our father is the king and so is my bhrata is the rightful heir to the throne....

How in the world yudhishthir could be king?? Cowards gonna steal our kingdom too!!!  "

Karna felt the rise of temperature....the family politics is dirty and going on for years. May this generation put an end, but seeing the cousins rivalry the end won't be good.

He pointed out...yes he pointed the fact, he is not someone who say anything to please others. All life he stayed alone and having a friend felt good. Though he want the bond to be genuine....not a one way praising leech would be he. So he said, " Ain't Yudhishthir the eldest?? "

Much to everyone's surprise suyodhan smiled....yes he smiled. He could see through the genuine and rational thought process of his mitr. He is happy his new friend is comfortable enough to voice out his thoughts.

Shakuni snorted in reply, " My sister was the first one to get impregnated!! And here all kaurvas carry blood lineage....They are King's offsprings!!

But princess of Kuntibhoj played dirty!! She used her boon right before gandhari could give birth!!

They were not in need of kids in that forest!! Simply wanted to secure the throne on their hands!! "

Dushasan said warily, " That Oldman is so sure of Yudhishtir..... He will make our father handover the kingdom to that imbecile!!! "

Duryodhan smirked, " I won't stay under their pity.... I will rage war against them and take what's mine..."

Shakuni tsked and said calmly, " Don't be a fool like your father.... Make use of that brain inside your skull....

Declaring a war and what.... turning entire Kingdom against you??

Think putr....think. what if it is Pandavas are the one to initiate a battle?? That would be good.... right??

A war.... that's certain, no matter how long it takes....it will happen!! "

Duryodhan said with a cruel glint on his eyes, " By the time war begin they would be stripped off all power and all alone....

We better make sure our side to be oozing with all the possible power and maharadhas!! "

Shakuni said impressed," Now we are talking......

Make alliance with all the powerful kings around the aryavart!! All of the kauravas should married to the princesses of those kingdoms!! "

Karna found it funny how they are all so serious about a war may or may not happen. But his face lost it's glow at what topic brought next by Ashwathama,

" Don't forget the power Dwarka holds on entire aryavart....Their army is vast. Above all sreekrishna and balram , you know their stories!!

And unfortunately they happens to be the cousins of pandavas....."

Shakuni had a sinister smile on his lips and said, " Apparently both Subhadra and Yamika Devi are the prideful possession of Dwarka!! From what I heard both the brothers adore their sisters....they are their weakness!! Especially the little one!! "

Dushasan wetted his lips saying ," They are beautiful..."

Ashwattama snickered, " From the moment returned....those pandavas are around them like bee on honey!! "

Shakuni said in detest, " When the right time comes..I will put   Duryodhana and Dushasan's proposal for the girls to their brothers...

But you both better make moves by your own too....Entire aryavart wishes to have them and make an alliance with Dwarka....

So this is the only way we could gain Dwarka's support!! "

Duryodhan nodded understanding what he said and Dushasan smirked....he couldn't wait to have the most beautiful girl he ever saw to be his. All shared a hearty laugh not noticing the one who stayed idle. Karna had a frown in his face....

He thought of kunti's wish and now here what his mitr wanted.... but he couldn't wrap his head around the thought of the younger princess with both Nakul and Dushasan. They are not suitable for her...

Shakuni said dismissing them all," Putro.. Today they are leaving to Dwarka. We must be there to bid them away...make a good impression on them!!! Come on..."

************************************

All royals assembled at the main entrance to sent away the princesses. And the said girls were taking blessings from the elders. Receiving everyone's well wishes they waited for Arjun......

Younger one's gaze often went to a certain King who stood beside his mitr. And he were not at all looking at her direction....

Arjun and Nakul came there by saying," Shall we start our journey?? "

Yamika says amused, "  I didn't knew Prince Nakul accompanying us!! "

Nakul replied in a playful tone, " Yaami.... I don't wanna my poor brother all alone the way back here!! "

Dushasan's gaze went hard where as Radheya flinched him calling her yaami!! Are they that close??

Duryodhana decided to interfere, " Why these two going with them?? Any particular reason?? "

Kunti was the one answered, " Putr Suyodhan....they both are under the threat of asuras.....We couldn't risk our guests!! "

Duryodhana suggested in a soft voice,"  Yes...they are our guests!! So the duty of protecting them doesn't falls on the hands of Pandavas solely!!So Me and Dushasan are glad to offer our aid!! "

Bheem snickered," Well give them to asurs!! That will be more wise........."

Duryodhan's entire demeanor turned dark at the comment and before they could pick up a fight Bheeshma declared, " Asurs are famous for their illusions!! Arjun is good to go with them...And I don't want many of the princes to stay away from our kingdom for a while!! "

Duryodhan shook his head in disappointment. No he can't just let them win, " My mitr Karna will be there on the behalf of me...."

The decision was pleasing for yamika and she turned to karna who already looking her. She smiled warmly which graciously got ignored by the other one making her pout a little. Arjun and Nakul shared a glance not liking the idea.... Somehow subhadra too...but to their relief the archer said in a calm voice,

" Pardon me mitr.... Neither I nor the princesses will be comfortable. Prince Arjun is their cousin whom they could rely easily!! "

Yamika were screaming internally, " Oh am more than comfortable!! Just come with us!! ", ofcourse she didn't voice out her opinion.

Shakuni groaned mentally at the foolish friend of his nephew. But Suyodhan thought for a moment before saying, " If you don't want to...then it's ok Mitr...

Arjun and Nakul will go with them...so it's settled!! "

The friends duo smiled each other...

But Dwarka's little princess were annoyed....though she perfectly masked it from others. She with a heavy feeling entered the chariot, She just couldn't understand what's his problem.....everyone here could see how all other young princes are ready to come with them and here this man downright rejected the chance he got. And what's with that stiff face....what he gonna lose if he smiled a bit at her....she is not a bad person to not to be nice with...right??

Only if she knew he is just afraid of the way her mere presence making havoc in his heart....and he isn't worthy to acknowledge them. This shall pass....

Her big eyes went at his direction as the chariot started to move, He were indulged in some serious discussion with guruputr. Dushasan who sensed her gaze at their direction gave a wide smile to her which gladly got ignored.....though not was intentional. The moment she averted her eyes away karna turned to look her.....he heaved out a heavy breath at the fading chariot with Arjun and Nakul's horses by either side.

Both the hearts were confused at the unrecognizable not so good emotions that flooding their thoughts. Why a person they just met having this much impact?? Time will take care of it...but...a question rose on their mind...

" Will they ever meet again???? "

************************************

At the bank of river the small party of royals camped to rest for a while....All of them ate their food with little chit chat....though younger one were silent most of the time. Arjun and subhadra were literally in their own world.....their bonding time were working good. The attraction and pull to each other were insane...and both were ready to acknowledge it....also the young prince were watching the silent princess with a soft smile....the adoration were so obvious......

After the mealtime the two lovebirds were throwing pebbles at the river by sitting together at the rock in the shore. They both stopped what they were doing on hearing younger one's voice,

"Jiji when will be we resume our journey?? I just wanna be in home  soon! "

Subhadra said, " Yaami!! We should rest for sometime....is there anything else bothering you??

I have noticed...you being weird!!  "

"Nothing jiji....", a small whisper was the reply.

Nakul joined the conversation by suggesting,  "  Yaami!! your shibir is ready....please take rest...you are tired!!! "

Yamika replied offended, "  Why we are camping?? We should get going after getting refreshed for some more time!! "

She turned to Subhadra and Arjun, " You both continue in Dwarka....for your kind information, we are under the threat of Asurs!! "

Subhadra gave a sheepish smile and Arjun blushed . He signalled Nakul to give company to the younger who beamed in happiness.

Yamika took a seat under one big  banyan tree that stood a little far away from where the other duo sat and ordered to Nakul in a bossy tone,
" Make sure am protected!!  ", Nakul giggled at her.....

Yamika closed her eyes and placed her head back to the huge tree inhaling the fresh breath to calm herself. Her mind yet again wandered to the memories of Hastinapur. Did she found her special one there like bhrata told?

A cold touch on her shoulder made her jolt awake in horror....who dared to touch her? Her eyes furiously blinked at the binding rays of sun...all she could see is a silhouette of a tall figure which further revealed the glazing dark complexion and crown with peacock feather. Her face blossomed in the most beautiful smile squealing happily, " Bhrataaa....."

She thrown herself into her brother's arms to feel the weight in her heart being lifted off. Other three too with a amused face approached them.

Arjun asks ," Oh Madhav!! We were on our way to there!! You shouldn't have bothered about their safety!! "

Krishna replied with his signature charming smile,"  How can I be peaceful when my princesses are out their waiting for my enemies.... Though why you seems unpleased with my arrival parth?? "

Pandava brothers hid their paled face at the remark and said chuckling, " NO...no....we are happy to see you!! "

Nakul diverted the topic ," But how did you got to know of their threat?? "

Yamika had a poker face on hearing that and said in a matter of fact tone , " Because my bhrata know everything......like what happened....what happening....what gonna happen!!! He knows everything!!! "

Krishna shook his head at the younger girl affectionately and said, " Get moving!! We having guests!!  "

Younger Princess nodded enthusiastically and All together headed to Dwarka with the lord of yadavas....there is no more any threat could harm them when the protector of the universe himself is there beside them.....

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.5K 354 18
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Cover credits-@KanhaiyakiSakhi9112 Book one of AaVan's tale. Mahabharara, an epic that teaches us about justice , sacrifices...
32K 3.5K 46
SHO HASEENA MALLIK (HM)- Station House Officer of Mahila Police Thana. She is on post of Inspector. Always solves cases with emotions and smartness...
42.9K 1.8K 6
Looking at the central attraction of the city The howrah bridge from him glass cabin, he sees the peaceful night and shimmering lights Making it look...
98.2K 2.7K 34
She had sacrifice everything for him but knowing that he is in love with someone else. she become bitch to him and never tried to look at him and alw...