Adventure in a new country (R...

By Rinshirosagi

[Y/N] left the school long time ago since she had no purpose to stay there she went for an adventure with her... More

It is time...
New Friends
The Mission
Having a roommate in your mind is quite... odd
[Y/N] got kidnapped?!
Meet Rin!
Spin off story #1
Announcement
Mission: Sending Clothes to Admiral Tarung
TAPOPS Exam [Part 1]
TAPOPS Exam [Part 2]
TAPOPS Exam [Part 3]
TAPOPS Exam [Final]
What happen when [Y/N] fainted
Circus planet
A story that kept looping
An unexpected visit from Roktaroka
Cattus Home
When [Y/N] call her brothers...at space
The Yugi's meet the siblings
When somebody enter [Y/N]'s house
Emotibot
[Y/N]'s Power
Databot
Cahaya appearance
A new enemy
The Training
Defeating Retakka
TAPOPS is having a debut at...
When [Y/N] got her siblings back

The race

165 11 5
By Rinshirosagi

"Why do I have to tag along?" [Y/N] said. 

The three faces are covered in makeup that is sell by Bagogo. Apparently, there is a power speara there that they need to win it by racing.

Gopal, Yaya and Ying are laughing at their friend hilarious makeup and [Y/N] just rethinking about his choice in life.

'I wish this is either my brother or the others instead of me.' [Y/N] thought. 

The three are at the starting line, Fang is with his car, Boboiboy with his motorcycle and [Y/N] with his motorcycles as well.

[The motor looks like this but with your [F/C]:]

"We really don't have a choice." Boboiboy said.

Then Adudu show up with Probe as his car.

"Hah I'm going to win this Boboiboy!" Adudu said. This caught [Y/N]'s attention.

"Oh hello, Adudu and Probe! Nice seeing you two again!" [Y/N] said.

"You're here?! And what's with that face of yours?!" Adudu shouted while Probe just nod at the male.

Before he could keep talking, the race has begin. The others drove off the starting line as the race begin. [Y/N] drove behind his other teammates to protect them from behind.

"Watch out!" Boboiboy said as soon he notice buckets of water flying towards them. The two doge it while [Y/N] just use her gravity power and yeet the buckets away. But not the last one though since they really need some water to wash away their makeup.

"Ready, Fang." Boboiboy said.

Just on the cue, Adudu shot some lazers towards the three but [Y/N] ice shield block it as the other continue driving like nothing had happen.

[Mind space]

Reverse: Nicely done, Elsa.

Ice: I ain't Elsa. 

Fire: More like Todoroki without his fire side.

Ice: I see you have chosen death, Fire. 

Fire: Wah!

Death: I heard my name here. *saw Fire* You're on your own buddy.

[Back to [Y/N] ]

 "Huh?" Boboiboy looked back to see the green alien behind them with lazers.

Adudu fire more lazer towards them but [Y/N]'s shield defend them from it as they continue driving.

"You guys go first I'll handle them!" [Y/N] said removing the barrier and block the alien path. Fang and Boboiboy nod and drive forward while [Y/N] stop the alien.

"You wanna play huh? Then let's play! Ice Canon!" [Y/N] or Ice had appear with a big Ice canon in their hand. 

"Be careful, Probe!" Ice kept firing his canon non-stop until it froze Probe and Adudu. 

"That should do it! Cya!" [Y/N] drove towards his teammates and saw Boboiboy is having a hard time with the other two alien in front. Fang already went in front and left the boy behind.

That's when Angin appear blowing them away. "Boboiboy! Are you okay?" [Y/N] said.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go! Fang is in front of us!" the two sped up and saw Fang enter the meteor zone.

Yaya, Ying and Gopal: Meteor Shower!

"Watch out!" the two doge the first one and [Y/N] just use her gravity power and lift them away.

"Be gone meteors!" [Y/N] said, yeeting some- I mean all of the meteors behind them. Fang use his Shadow Umbrella since there is one giant meteor that [Y/N] can't lift away.

"Good job [Y/N], Fang!" Boboiboy said. 

"Thank you! Hehehehe" Adudu came and drove pass the three.

'I should've froze him entierly.'- [Y/N]

Yaya told the boys that the resting spot is in front of them. And they went as fast as they can.

The three who is at the station saw the two motor alien had a power speara that fixed their motors before the drove off.

"Boboiboy, Fang , [Y/N] where are you now?" Ying asked.

"We're near." Boboiboy answered.

"Come fast! I even prepare my cookies for you all!" Yaya said taking out her basket.

The four is scared while [Y/N] just confuse. Boboiboy and Fang made the fastest U-turn before heading back to the race track. [Y/N] was about to stop at the station but Fang drag him along with his Shadow Fingers.

"Uh no need. Our vehicles are still okay it seems." Boboiboy said.

"Yeah! We still need to keep up with Adudu! Ayo!" Fang said still not letting [Y/N]'s motorcycle go.

Gopal and Ying sigh in relieve that their friend didn't ate it or else who knows what would happen to them now.

But the high-heel alien took one of her cookies and taste it before crashing onto the railings, fainted.

"We must catch up to them!" Boboiboy said. Fang told him to use Petir before using his shadow fingers grabbing onto Boboiboy's motorcycle. 

[Y/N] drove side by side with Boboiboy.

"Nice idea! Hold tight, Fang!" Boboiboy said before changing into Petir while Lighting came out as well.

"Lighting speed!" they both shouted as the three of them speed up. Fang is having a hard time holding on since the speed is too fast even for an alien like him.

They sped past Adudu and was about to stop the motor alien from combining together until Adudu shot Fang's shadow fingers making him fall behind.

[Y/N] made an ice shield surround Fang before he crash on to the walls and went back to the race.

"You think you can run from me?!" Adudu shouted. The motor duo fired a canon at Boboiboy and he doge it.

They kept firing canons at the boy for the second time and Adudu try to shot the boy as well. Until a familiar barrier showed up. "Earth Barrier!" the barrier block the attacks but it broke after a few more hit. 

Boboiboy decided to spilt into Api, Petir and Angin. The three combo their attacks and making Adudu bounce all over the place with Probe.

"You think you can win if you spilt?!" One of the alien said.

"Spilt? We haven't merge yet!" Petir said.

"Ready!" the other two said. 

The three motorcycle connect together while the others at the station is amazed by it. 

The three did some trick before using their powerful combo on them. [Y/N] saw Adudu heading towards the finish line so he sped up as well.

But the thing that none of them except for [Y/N] knew is that the power speara is a price for number 2. [Y/N] plan to trick Adudu into falling into his own plan by getting first place which the price is Bagogo's cosmetic. And it worked.

Boboiboy found out his motorcycle can't worked anymore due to the powerful combo that he did earlier. And he leave the rest to [Y/N] who is chasing after Adudu.

Adudu got first place while [Y/N] got second.

"Hahaha take that Boboiboy! I'm champion!" he said. [Y/N] just act along.

"I'm sorry everyone. " [Y/N] said, acting sad even though he already knew that they succeed the mission.

The announcer give the bag of cosmetic to Adudu. Which make Adudu angry and throw it away.

"And for second place is....... Trophybot won by [Y/N] from Earth!!!" the announcer lift one of his arm up high. The others were shocked when [Y/N] look at them with a smile displayed on his face.

"I didn't get first place but I got Trophybot!" then [Y/N] told them the plan that worked perfectly without taking first place and end up with Bagogo's cosmetic.

"Hehe, Terbaik!" -Boboiboy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Lost Agent By magnifyinf

Mystery / Thriller

52 0 9
When a certain agent comes to face another reality, she realizes that it will make her no longer wish to come back. Will she never go? Or will she ne...
763 16 10
For the past fifteen years, she has run from an evil she cannot shake. No matter where she runs or who she encounters, the creature still chases her...
8.6K 243 19
Y/n is a otaku, and get bullied because of her personalities, Y/n has no friends in his privious life. But when that accident happened to her, her li...
153 17 18
An ordinary high schooler stumbles upon a power hidden in her blood. Will she be able to hide and control her mythical power before anybody finds out?