Iron Man Izuku

De AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... Mais

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Media

13.5K 294 251
De AnimeEagleScout

"Hey you owe us an explanation about a quirkless person in the hero course." The reporter said being carried out by All Might.

"I owe you nothing." All Might said "You broke in here looking for a reason to gain views. This is a school."

"Where were you the last 6 months?" The reporter asked as she was dropped in the group of other blood suckers.

"Preparing to be a teacher to the next generation of heros." All Might said "I'm gonna say this. I'm done whoring myself out for merchandise. It's time I go back to being a fucking hero. Effective immediately All All Might merchandise is no longer being produced. My contract is due to be renewed and I'm terminating it."

"You can't do that to your fan's." One shouted.

"I'm a God damn hero! I've spent the last 10 years letting interviews and sponsorships get in the way of what got me to number one." All Might said.

Meanwhile

Izuku, in full armor, Nezu, Power-Loader and Vlad King were looking over the hole in the wall.

"What's this maggot doing here?" Vlad said.

"Someone with the equipment that can figure this out." Nezu said, snapping on a pair of gloves "There's no way that reporter got in alone."

"Evening gentlemen." A dog faced man in a suit said approaching.

"Kenji Tsuragamae, chief of police." He said introducing himself to Izuku.

"Iron Man." Izuku said.

"Rookies getting ahead of himself." Vlad said.

"Calm your roll King." Nezu said "Izuku, what have you got?"

"Look at these edges." Izuku said "Same temperature as the rest."

"Chemical?" Kenji asked.

"No Air Scanner isn't picking up anything." Izuku said stepping though the hole. "Look at the shape of the hole. This was a hit and run."

"Quirk?" Kenji asked.

"I'd say some kind decomposition quirk." Izuku said "This isn't matter manipulation, too sloppy."

Izuku looked around outside the school and spotted a camera.

"Jackpot. If you can get the owner of that building to hand over the video we can get an idea of who did this." Izuku said.

"Good observation." Kenji said "Nezu, anything on security?"

"Follow me." Nezu said "You may return to class."

"Hey kid." Kenji said "Are you really quirkless?"

"I'm not violating any law officer." Izuku said.

"Know anything about that satellite launched last month?" Kenji asked.

"Project with an associate." Izuku said.

"Yeah a tactical satellite built out of scrap with the walking safety hazard formality known as Mei Hatsume." Power-Loader said "She's blown up 3 projects already."

"And how many has she made?" Izuku asked.

"30." Power-Loader said.

"Izuku I need to stay in contact with you about...this." Kenji said gesturing to the armor handing him a card which Izuku gave his.

"I don't make weapons or support gear." Izuku said "I know how my gear works and don't let it get into the heads of anyone I'll make any."

"Noted."

Next morning

"Quirkless Hero Student?" The works appeared.

"Yes Japan we have a quirkless in the hero course." The reporter said "Is this the decline of the quality of our hero system?"

"Now let's slow down a minute. We haven't even met this student. Let's keep an open mind on the actual capabilities of this individual." Daikaku Miyagi said.

"Oh please. I give this loser a week before their crying and running home to mommy." Katie said.

"Here to discuss recent discovery is Mt Lady." Daikaku said "Good morning Mt Lady."

"Heyyy!" Yu said waving.

"Great to have you here that's an...interesting jacket you have." Katie said "What is it?"

"Oh It's an attack on titan jacket." Yu said turning around "Someone recommended the show and after watching every episode I just had to get one."

"Oh so you're one of those types." Katie said.

"Back on topic." Daikaku said "What are your thoughts on how a quirkless person into the hero course?"

"Honestly I don't know how." Yu said "I mean the robots in entrance exam aren't exactly easy and the teachers are definitely not gonna go easy on him."

"So what are your thoughts?" Katie asked "This is clearly a charity case."

Yu thought "I mean...I had a teacher in third year that had a quirk that shuts down other quirks. He's basically quirkless after his quirk is used but he's kind of a ninja."

"So this could be a form of favoritism?" Katie asked.

"Well the guy literally booted his entire class last year cause they 'Didn't have the what it takes' He's a real hard ass so I don't think he actually has a favorite." Yu said scratching her cheek with a finger. "If I'm being honest he'd probably be kicked day one if he didn't show something."

"Well were out of time. Next up is Ted with the weather." Katie said.

Teachers lounge

All Might hit the power button and put a hand on his side. The ability to take a full breath without agony has been something Toshi couldn't give enough thanks to Midoriya for.

'Young Midoriya you've given me the rest of my lifetime. Something I had given up on.' Yagi thought munching on his breakfast 'a year if your lucky they said. You turned a slow hell into a walk through heaven.'

Toshi had honestly been worried the last year was a dream. He worried he'd wake up in bed choking on his own spit with half a respiratory system and tears in his eyes.

The Iron Liberty suit had raised his fears. Not only was he still gonna be a hero without his quirk but he was teaching the next generation of heroes. It was a dream come true.

All Might hadn't taken the suit for a true run yet. Midoriya had given him a hard drive full of lessons on piloting it and his first suit up was proof this was a viable replacement for his quirk, he could still smell the smoke and feel the crawling in his skin as he could feel it in his skin he felt...alive again.

Toshi checked through his lesson plan. Even in teaching Midoriya had some good advice "Talk about stuff you know. Stuff worth actually learning from you."

Toshi had every note he could on his hands when he first started that lesson. He had been offered this job years ago but he was just too busy.

Endeavor

"A Quirkless Hero?!" Endeavor shouted "This has to be a joke."

Endeavor didn't really care about the quirkless. It was when they tried to stand where he did was when he got pissed.

He had to find out who this was. He needed a pulse on this...this mistake.

'He's in my school...he's in the same building as my daughter!' Endeavor thought as he sent a message to Nezu. He had been blocked from walking into UA since his second born son got in.

Power-Loader

'Why did he have to be a hero?' Power-Loader thought as he was watching Mei fix another invention.

Midoriya was the only topic Mei spoke about when her 'babies' weren't center stage. If the Iron Man suit was Midoriya's own doing then Power-Loader really wished 'Daddy' was here to make it a nuclear family.

Nezu had sent him the parts order for his new plane. An out of pocket purchase but the parts were cheaper through the school's building program.

I turned to see the door open. "Hey I'm here to see, Mei Hatsume." A blonde girl said walking in.

"I'm over here! You're...I completely forgot your name." Mei said.

"It's Katsumi Bakugou you damn extra!" Bakugou shouted "Deku gave me your card. Said you weren't completely shit."

"Wait Izuku Midoriya gave you a card?" Power-Loader asked.

"Yeah he called my gauntlets a shitty designs." She said crossing her arms.

"And when exactly did he say this?" Power-Loader asked.

"After walking off a full head on blast from one." She said looking away.

"Let's begin with the goals." Power-Loader said "Mei remember the steps of making support gear."

"Fine." Mei said reaching for a notebook and flipping to a blank page. "I am required to ask the following questions. What is your quirk and how does it work?"

"Explosion. I sweat nitroglycerin out my hands and feet." Katsumi said.

"Why are you here?" Mei said.

"I'm already told you, you damn-"

"It's routine." Power-Loader said.

"I really wish I didn't have to." Mei said rolling her eyes "So boring. So much wasted time on talk."

"Thank you." Katsumi said agreeing.

"Are you here for a full costume redesign or just modification?" Mei said.

"Uh modification." Katsumi said "Whatever you can do before the USJ trip."

"Ok let me see the current item." Mei said.

Katsumi handed her the gauntlets and she looked at them. "Single shot, terrible weight distribution, one crack in the fluid tank could blow your arm off."

The goggles on her face started glowing and she seem to be looking at something.

"Ok your new gauntlets will be ready in a week." Mei said.

"That quick?" Katsumi asked.

"For now we'll modify your current pair and get something to help with the weight problem." Power-Loader said typing on his computer "I'm glad your here. A lot of students wait till the internships to get any work done."

A machine was turned on and the gauntlets were cut in half and 3D printed into a new form.

"Good enough for now." Power-Loader said "Try em on."

Katsumi slipped em on and tested her hands. "Hu."

"You have 4 shots each gauntlet or 2 super shots if you put the two together." Mei said.

"How do you know Deku, Exactly?" Katsumi asked.

"Oh I met him at the hardware store." Mei said.

Katsumi had not been the top of her game recently. Deku just...he was something. The fact his face got blasted off and put itself together was just...you don't just shrug off seeing a skull heated to glowing being quenched with flesh rapidly putting itself together.

Katsumi's head

"So tired." Devil said face down.

"Man I have so much energy." Angel said actually dancing around.

Unknown to both of them Izuku's pillow had a feature called Morning Whisper that basically slowly woke you up instead of an alarm clock. Katsumi hadn't been yanked out of bed in almost a week so she had nothing to trigger her anger in the mornings.

Factor in the scent of the pillow had triggered an instinct from when the two napped together as kids the devil had no way to actually fire up the console out side of training.

And unfortunately Deku had always been up to something on their off time.

"The second I get the energy I'm kicking your ass bitch." Devil yawned.

Bus

Izuku and Momo had discussed the seating and just decided fuck it and go first come first serve.

"I usually say whatevers on my mind, ribbit." Tsuyu Asui said "You're definitely surprising Midoriya."

"Really? I thought I'm quite plain looking." Izuku said smirking and a brunette blushed.

"I mean you're really good at improve quirks, ribbit." Tsu said "You were able to help Ochako like it was nothing. Wanna give any advice for the rest of us? Ribbit."

Izuku pulled a notebook with an Anarchy symbol on it and written in English was "Anarchist Quirkbook V1."

Aizawa looked at Midoriya and said "Problem Child what is that?"

"My life's work." Izuku said holding it up "14 years in the making of every note and theory on heros I've ever made. Ladies and Gentlemen... the Anarchist Quirkbook."

Aizawa just went back to only listening.

"Ok...first let's go off just a few observations." Izuku said "Iida your quirk is in your calf right? Like it's specifically your calf that causes the motion not your feet?"

"Yes it is just like my brother's quirk and our fathers." Iida said "I will welcome any advice you can give."

"A pair of Rollerskates would cut down on the friction a standard pair of shoes would gain from your running." Izuku said

"I...don't know how to skate." Iida said bowing his head in shame.

"I can teach you!" Mina said.

"Ok one down." Izuku said "Sato does the kind of sugar effect you? Like does multi-purpose sugar have a different effect than say granulated sugar?"

Sato started rubbing his chin. "Hu I never really stopped to think about that. I always just use the kind I can get in bulk."

"Requires further data." Izuku wrote down "Toru, if you take off a piece of your hair does it stay invisible?"

Toru plucked off a hair and her glove was positioned as if holding something but nothing seem to be in it.

Izuku took it and pulled out a material holder from his hip. "I'll study this later. If you can find a someone with a quirk that can make someone grow hair you could make an entire suit out of yours. I don't know off the top of my head if any heros have that quirk but if you look I'm sure some hairdresser had it and uses it illegally."

Toru pulled out her phone looking for hairdressers.

"Kirishima, your quirk is effected by muscle mass correct?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah." Kirishima said flexing his arm.

"You mind if I test something real quirk." Izuku asked.

"What are you gonna do?" Kirishima asked.

Izuku removed the arm plates and retracted the arm of the suit.

"I'm gonna break your Jaw." Izuku said cracking his knuckles.

Kirishima grinned and activated his quirk full body.

"Bring it!" Kirishima said.

Aizawa was about to step in but Izuku had already reeled back.

Izuku twisted his body, spun his arm and clenched his fist at the final moment before he had hit Kirishima on the side of his jaw.

The sound of a sickening crack had scared the passengers.

Izuku pulled back his hand. Bruises formed on his knuckles and he shook off his hand.

"Nice try de...ku?" Katsumi had turned to see Kirishima's face.

A indent on the jaw, a gap in the pointed teeth.

Izuku reached into his hand and out came a tooth.

'What the hell is this fucker made of?' Aizawa thought as Izuku examined the tooth 'Right tungsten foam.'

"Dude...that...was...so...manly." Kirishima muttered out as his body softened and the dent was reduced to a bruise.

Another container was pulled out and Izuku put the tooth in it.

"You collect a lot of samples, ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"I study quirks." Izuku said "You can learn a lot from something as small as a single hair or drop of blood."

"What could a single drop of blood do?" Tokoyami asked.

"Kill a god." Izuku said, eyes going glazed.

Dark Shadow ducked behind Tokoyami.

"Dare I ask?" Aizawa asked.

"All it takes...is a single drop of blood to reduce any god to nothing." Izuku said stairing off into the distance "If it can bleed it can die. A single drop says..."

"No matter how strong..."

"How fast..."

"Or how durable you are as long as there are people willing to fight..."

"To Fight back..."

"To put it on the line..."

"Then everyone who would believe you're a God will stop believing in you..."

"And know they already won."

The bus stopped before anyone could respond.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3K 39 12
A young demigod kidnaps classes 1A, 1B, their teacher, UA Staff, Shinso, Hatsume, The Big three, Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro, And a handful of pro her...
71.1K 1.9K 22
All For One body jumps into Hisashi Midoriya the day he fought All Might. Izuku learns Magic and jumps dimensions Dimensional travel. Izuku wizard. A...
222K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
118K 4.3K 18
Quirkless au When famous drummer Katsuki Bakugou is thrown back into the life of artist Izuku Midoriya they both unearth unresolved feelings. The so...