The War Hammer ( AOT x Male R...

By ShaneDixon043

Y/N Tyber, having inherited the War Hammer Titan power from his mother, Lara Tyber, is requested by the Marle... More

Chapter 1: Bloodline
Chapter 2: Tutelage
Chapter 3: Genisis
Chapter 4: Devising ⚠️
Chapter 5: Transmute
Chapter 6: Desertion
Chapter 8: Alteration
Chapter 9: Infiltration
Chapter 10: Forgery
Chapter 11: Dispute and Link
Chapter 12: Paradise
Chapter 13: Nirvana
Chapter 14: So...you both are watching?
Chapter 15: Ascendancy
Chapter 16: Affliction
Chapter 17: Rejuvenation
Chapter 18: Acceptance
Chapter 19: Impression
Chapter 20: Monster
Chapter 21: Green Eyes
Chapter 22: Destruction

Chapter 7: Unforeseen

4.3K 124 31
By ShaneDixon043

Im ready. Im ready. I have prepared myself mentally and physicaly for what is to come tomorrow. I have everything planned. I know when to make my move, how I will make it and what the result will be. Everything has been thought through, with multiple counter measures in place for each stage.
I lay at the base of the hill next to the outer walls and containment of the camp, looking up at the purple and blue sky. It was starting to get cold, the thin hoodie I had on, doing little to keep my body heat contained. As I gazed up at the sky, the bright curtain drawing back to reveal the stars, I wondered just how the result may differ from what I have planned. Will it go accordingly to what I have set out, or will the counter measures be required. I dont know. Thats just the joy of life isn't it, we just dont know.

And yet.......

I feel nothing but anger.

It annoys me. The more my mind wanders to the topic at hand, the more rage and sick I feel. I hated this. I hated this world. I hate everything here god dammit. We were treated like trash. Nah, less than that. Even me, who grew up with a happy life. Everything was taken from me. My mother. My freedom. My chances at living with happiness and freedom in this world. Everything. By them.

I hate them.

I hate them.

I began to snarl slightly, my fists clenched so hard it drew blood. I could feel spikes rising from the ground below me, not large and sharp, but small and finite. I was layed on a bed of nails. And these nails dug into me, piercing me but not hurting me. It angered me even more.

"No one ever truely has, or ever will be free. Even those Marleyans. Even those who have the freedom to go and do as they please. If we are not bound by chains and shackles, we are bound by our minds, and the opinions of others. We are bound by this world. I dont think I will ever forgive myself, or anyone else for this."

"Oi, Tyber!" I heard someone call. I felt the spikes leave my back, retreating back into the ground. I grit my teeth. Another one of these enslavers, here to tell me what to do. I glanced up, through my hair and half lidded eyes, at the soilder, standing 10 feet away at the bottom of the hill. I stood up slowley, broadening myself slightly, maintaining my gaze on him. I began walking forward, at a slow and defined pace, not breaking rhythm. I made my way to him, the whole time, staring him in the eyes. He looked like he was about to say something, but cut it off, staring back into my eyes. I stopped, shy a foot and a half of him and continued to stare into his eyes, waiting.

Finally, his gaze dropped to his feet. That felt good. That felt really good.

"What?" I replied , still trying to look him in the eye. Funny thing though, he was at least a head taller than me.

"Eh..Comand wants to speak with you" he replied, glancing up as he spoke, only to drop his gaze once more.

"That so" I replied, walking past him, and making my way to Maggots office. I walked at a slightly faster pace, but not too fast. I wanted to make Maggot wait. The soilder scrambled to catch up and walked in tow.

We said nothing to one another, though I could hear the uncomfortable sound if his gun strap constantly moving over his shoulder. This felt good. Being in control of a situation. It made me grin slightly, not a full smile, but a soft tug on my lips. I made my way to the main building in the camp, a 4 story block of concrete and windows. As I walked in, i let my gaze slowley travel across the area. Soilders, secretaries and office workers bustled about, carrying papers, talking, or just keeping their heads down and moving from one place to another. I began walking, keeping my gaze locked on the stairway directly in front of me, right next to the reception desk.

As I was walking, i happened to see a Marleyan soilder, with two others in tow, kick the shins of a secretary, who happened to be passing with a stack of papers in her arms. I stopped and slid my gaze over. I watched as the woman held her shin in pain, clearly she was severly hurt by the kick. My guess is the soilder was wearing steel toed boots.

The woman wore a brown arm band around her left arm.

I changed direction, making my way towards the three men, who were now standing above the female, laughing, kicking at her hands when she went to pick up the papers. She had tears in her eyes.

I walked past the three men, their laughter slowley dying out as I began helping the woman pick up the papers. I went to pick one up, but a boot came and hit my fingers, breaking my pinky and ring finger. The pain was nothing. I slowley looked up at the soilder, made eye contact and held it. I then lifted myself up to full height, confidently and broadening my shoulders. I stood face to face with him, maintaining eye contact.

"Heh" he sneered, making a disgusting face before he began reaching for the rifle he had strapped to his back.

"You got something to say to me filth?" he said in a cocky tone, turning back to face me, the rifle now in his hands. I said nothing, but looked down, just below his chin at something. He also glanced down, and froze.

A spike, made from titan hardening and with a point so sharp, it was barely visible, was a grand total of 3 millimeters from his lower jaw. It had broken through the ground, and was slowley rising, pressing up into his chin. He froze. His eyes widened, before darting back of to meet my half lided ones. He glanced back down again, before turning his head slightly right to look at his comrade on the right. He too had a spike, just drawing blood, pressed against his neck, with his eyes wide in fear. He turned left and saw the exact same scene with his comrade on the left. They all slowley raised their hands, looking at me with wide eyes.

There it is. That human instinct of wanting to live. Humans all have it. No matter the circumstances, no matter their previous actions, they will resort to begging, if it means their asses are on the line. Its amazing the things you can make people do when they are placed in this kind of situation.

I slowley let the spikes rise higher, so they were on their toes, squaling like pigs. By now, the entire attention of the ground floor had been drawn to us. A few soilders were even rushing over, pointing guns at the back of my head. Idiots.

"You are all pointing guns, with the intention to kill. However, none of you have the notion of whether you can kill me. If you fail, I transform from the injuries inflicted, and annihilate every single person in the building, in this camp and even in this district. Not only will you have disgraced yourselves as soilders, you would all be the cause of the deaths of your families and friends"

i said in a monotone, slow and low voice. There were no movements being made, but I could see eyes beginning to dart, looking for signs, leads to follow.

"The best possible outcome that benefits you all here, is laying down your weapons and continuing what you were doing precious. If not, I send these spikes through the skulls of your comrades, wait for one of you to blast part of my head off and transform, or inflict my own injury and destroy this whole block with the explosion included in my transformation. So, what will you all choose?"

Slowley, but surely, guns were put down. I did a quick sweep, allowing my eyes to glide over all present. There were no weapons on any soilders back, or in their hip holsters. I slowley allowed the spikes to retreact into the ground, before staring at the man in front of me once again. His eyes were darting, avoiding direct contact. His breathing was heavier, and his lip seemed to be quivering slightly.

"Clean this up" i said, stepping away from the pile of paper on the floor. And, as he bent down to start picking them up, I rammed my foot into his temple, effectlivly knocking him out and applying what I assume to be a grade 3 concussion. The other two recoiled slightly, but I turned away, my broken fingers popping a straightening back into place as I made my way back towards the stairs. It was quiet, every single person was watching me. I kept my gaze firm, my expression unreadable, my pace slow and defined, and my head held high. As I begin to ascend the stairs, the work and bustle continued gradually.

I made it to the door labelled 'Commander'. My eyes swuinted slightly in disgust. Arrogance. A sense of self pride, most likely earned through family position. It frustrated me.

I did not bother knocking, i walked in to see Maggot at his desk, slurping noisely at a cup of tea, leaning back in his chair with his feet up. His eyes also squinted slightly.

"Knock next time before you enter brat. Your parents never teach you any manners." He snarled at me.

"The only manners I learned from my parents were from my mothers memories, sir." I replied, scrunching my face slightly.

"Whatever" he said, sitting up straight. "Sit" he sajd, pointing to the wooden chair placed in front of his desk. I sat, leaning back into the chair and slouching to the left, ignoring him and looking over to the left, looking at the paintings and pictures hung up on the oak panneling.

"Alright Tyber, we have a new task for you, and this one will be taking you quite some time, so pack your bags" Maggot said, slurping from his tea again. I glanced at him, still unintrested.

"And when will this vacation be exactly?" I said, dragging my gaze to him.

"You leave tomorrow" Maggot replied. "On the boat for 07:00 sharp. I groaned internally, the ship for paradise does not leave until 15:00 in the day. Looks as though I will have to restrategise.

"And where am I being shipped to sir?" I said, looking away from him once more, a bored look on my face.

"You, you hellspawn" Maggot replied

"Are taking a trip to paradise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 45 10
Eva Yeager grew up with her brother and adoptive sister in Wall Maria until it was attacked by titans. After it was attacked she joined her brother a...
8.2K 212 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...
32K 953 27
What if Eren wasn't there when Mikasa's parents were killed and she was kidnapped?Where will they sell her?Who will she fight for? Art and characters...
11.2K 348 42
My first story is back bigger and better than ever. With revised lines, filled plot holes, and added dialogue, it's the final draft of a story that a...