streamers (karl jacobs x fema...

By committing-arson

* 'why is nick calling me on discord?' I thought to myself. I quickly ran to my computer, answering the call... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
!!
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
i need help LOL
69
70
71
72
73
74
not a chapter

11

18.5K 546 311
By committing-arson

L u n a 's  P o v

karl jacobs.. i just met a karl today. what are the odds of that. it would be funny if the karl i met today was the karl i'm in a call with.

"i'll go because i'm better than everyone here and i'm engaged to your boyfriend L. my name is quackity and i'm the best, i know don't gotta tell me but actually tell me because i like getting told i'm the best." the one yelling before spoke.

"hello there quackity. nice name." i write it down.

"why thank you." he giggled.

"you are all losers.. i'll go next. hello, i'm dream or dreamwastaken, i'm unsure if you know who i am already but i'll still tell you about myself if you ask." the boy told me.

"dream.. okay cool. can i ask a question about you?" i rest my head on my hands.

"go for it. i'm sure i got an answer." he answered me.

"how tall are you? you seem like the type of person to be very tall just because of how you talk."

"whAT- YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT TO ME!" quackity then booms in.

"ITS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T TALL!" two boys yelled back at him.

"to answer your question, i am 6'3." dream tells me.

"oh wow, you are tall tall. cool cool." i say, not really knowing what else to say.

"okay now it's saving the best for last, duh. i'm georgenotfound or george. i'm the cooler one because i'm the oldest while everyone else is younger and stupid. i'm sure you are the same age as sapnap but you aren't stupid so don't worry." george told me.

"awh, thank you! and i'm just a year older than nick but my birthday isn't till august." i tell them.

"oh cool, i'm born in august as well!" dream i think speaks up.

"that's cool! what day? i'm on the second." i smile sitting up.

"damn your older than me! i'm on the 12 of august. well it's cool knowing another to bug for being older than me." he laughs.

"so can i search everyone up now? i'm curious." i sigh.

"go for it. share your screen, i wanna see the pictures you look at." quackity i believe says.

"how do i do that- never mind i figured it out. i don't you guys to see my face, i'm a mess right now and so is my bed." i cover my camera just in case.

"oh shut up you are never a mess." nick says to me.

all the boys just go "oooo" or "sapnap!" and i shake my head to the boys. i manage to share my screen on discord and i open a new tab.

"alright.. first one i'm doing is SaPnAp." i say his name in a weird voice.

"why did you say it like that!" he snaps.

"because you never told me about any of this you little bitch!" i slap my hand over my mouth right after i realized what i said and i stay silent for a minute.

"yeah sapnap you little bitch." quackity snapped.

"i'm so sorry. i have no clue what took over me there." i apologize.

the boys just laugh and tell me it's okay. nick just laughs and tells me it's fine because that's how the boys act usually so it doesn't bother him.

"okay i'm searching sapnap first.. let's see what we have here. you have a youtube account and it's all minecraft- HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN ANY OF THESE?!" i look at his videos.

"do you watch minecraf or play it a lot?" dream asks.

"yeah, i play it all the time and i watch it a lot as well. i grew up to it basically. i'd say i'm pretty good at bedwars but sapnap would say otherwise." i roll my eyes.

"interesting.. shall we continue?" george speaks up.

"yeah.. this fan art is really cool wow. is that your minecraft skin? you seriously change it when we play together-"

"I CHANGED IT ONCE OR TWICE!" sapnap yells at me.

"the fact you still changed your skin.." karl i think mumbles.

"move on from me- you are getting crazy. do quackity the short angry man." sapnap giggles.

"HUH- SHORT AND ANGRY MAN!" he yells.

"there is so much yelling oh my god. i think i'll need to buy new headphones because of you guys and your screaming and yelling." i laugh and type in quackity.

"oh hey, there i am." quackity laughs.

"what a sexy guy." karl speaks.

"i like your minecraft skin a lot it's funny and your beanie. your fan art is dope wow. you aren't a bad looking guy i must say. you got a crazy personality and you look good, you must get all the ladies.. and you can speak spanish! that's cool." i read about him.

"Soy tan sexy, tengo a todas las mujeres, especialmente a ti, nena. (i'm so sexy, i got all the women, especially you baby. i used google translate for this so it might be off, apologies!)" quackity speaks in spanish.

"what did he say- ALL I HEARD WAS SEXY." i panic pulling up google translate, causing all the boys to laugh.

"i said i'm so sexy and i get all the ladies." quackity laughs.

"you said more than just that i'm sure of it. spit it out now, COME ON." i type in what he said.

"NO!" he yells at me.

"FINE!" i yell back laughing afterwards.

"i really like L, she can match everyone's vibes here perfectly. her and quackity would be horrible if they met just going from their interactions right now." george says.

"oh god if they met up, everything would go to shit. they would be committing arson and tax fraud together." sapnap laughs.

"thank you, i'm glad i can match the energy! i like you guys already and i'm happy you guys also like me." i smile to myself hearing them say they like my vibe.

"search me next! georgenotfound."

"got it.. oh you are really cute george. your minecraft skin does scream george and i can't explain why but it's so funny to me. your fan art is also so cool- you guys have some talented fans!" i start at more fan art.

" you should search up dnf fan art." quackity says to me.

"sure, what is it of or about?" i type it in my search bar.

"WAIT HOLD ON DONT DO THAT-"

"wait search me up first before you do that!" dream yells.

"fine fine! i will. dreamwastaken.. only hands and mask i see. i like the smiley face hoodie.. is that your minecraft skin?" i click on a green blob with a white face.

i hear giggling or something and then he answers.

"uh yeah, that's my minecraft skin." he laughs, responding to my question.

"it's very.. uh.. extravagant? very creative. lots of details i see." i try to keep a laugh in as i stare at his minecraft skin.

"very unique i must say." he continues on with me.

"i actually think i was about to watch one of your videos like a day or so ago but i left the video or youtube, i'm not sure but i almost watched a video of yours. the green skin is very familiar." i think to the other day when he came on my youtube.

"ooo, that's cool! you should watch our streams someday, maybe join a stream if you want?" george speaks before others do.

"yeah that would be pretty cool, we can text you or something and you can join the server if you want. we play with a bunch of other people and we have a whole storyline for our streams sometimes." dream adds.

"wait that's amazing, like you guys have a plot and stuff?" i sit up and ask.

"yeah! watch some of the stream highlights on youtube or something. it's really long but it's definitely worth the wait." karl says.

"wow.. okay! i'll make sure to watch your streams whenever you guys do stream. and joining would be pretty cool as well, nervous to think about but it's cool and i'll keep it in mind!" i smile to myself as i speak.

"okay perfect! i'm in jail in our storyline stream, but we sometimes just play minecraft and speed run it, but it would be fun if you joined us one day and messed around.. show us what you know and maybe you could also join the dream smp server.. if you are up for it?" dream suggests.

"woah now guys, slow down you are probably going to overwhelm her with the ideas." sapnap spoke up.

"it's okay nick. but i'll also keep that in mind! we still haven't searched up karl yet i just realized." i look down at my paper and notice karl's name not crossed out.

"well what are we waiting for, search up karl jacobs!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...
94.4K 2.2K 18
What happens when Tommyinnit's sister meets the dream smp? *currently editing so please ignore any mistakes* Published 7/3/21
24.2K 649 36
MCYT x Reader Basically just the whole Dream SMP at the same school You ended up moving to a new school and this is where you discover some of your...
9.1K 398 12
"Dude..." Sapnap exasperated, "So you guys had a moment like that and you can't even get in touch with her? What if, like, what if that was fate?" "Y...