°T A E K O O K° Oneshots

Autorstwa TAES_KooKoo

Just some Taekook oneshots I made in my mind. EDITED --Top gguk --Bott Tae Więcej

Hybrid [M]
Cockwarming [M]
Kisses [F]
Kids
Kids PT.2 [M]
Punishment [M]
Parents [F]
Boss [M]
Attention [M]
Solace

Little Alpha [M]

5.4K 110 68
Autorstwa TAES_KooKoo

I sighed loudly while opening the door. I got in and took off my shoes, placing them in the corner.

I slowly headed to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and placed the fruits and dairy in it.

I turned around and placed the other things on top of the counter.

I sighed for the fifth time while rubbing my 2-month-old belly. Damn right, I'm pregnant, we don't know the gender yet 'cause we have to wait until it's 3-4 months or more for it since we werewolves give birth at 6 months, but my mother instincts tell me it's a boy, so we're gonna name him Jeong-hoon, Jeon Jeong-hoon.
But if it's a girl we're gonna name her Jeon Yun which is the lotus flower.

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling at my thoughts. I looked down at my belly and caressed it.

"Can't wait to have you in my arms," I whispered while grinning.

I hear a crash from behind me. I squinted my eyes. Weird, he can't be home this early. I turned around and in the corner of my eye, I saw my husband's briefcase and shoes on the ground with his coat laying on top of the couch. Ooff, i thought it was a thief or something.

I slowly made my way toward our baby's room. Even though it was too early to set up the nursery, we just had to be prepared.

"Bad bun, vevy bad hm!" I heard a childish voice, making me immediately smile. I rushed toward the room and opened the door slowly.

"Bun bun looks who's here!" A pair of doe brown eyes snapped toward me, sparkling once they landed on me.

"HYUNGIE!" A pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist and they immediately lifted me off the ground while a pair of lips were smooching my face.

"Careful sweetheart, we don't wanna hurt the pup" I stroked his head as he placed me down.

"-Gasps- No hurt pup, pup is mine!" he growled while pulling me closer by my waist and hugging my belly, his eyes flashing red.

"Yes baby, the pup is ours, no one will hurt it." I pecked his lips.

"Well, what were you doing here all alone?" I said as I sat down and looked at the toys that were scattered around the nursery.

"Me no like work, so I go home" He childishly said while laying his head on my lap.

"Baby you know that you can't just leave work. You're the boss so you gotta give a good impression." Pushing his hair back I kissed his forehead.

"No! Me no like work, I no go!" He yelled.

"Hey! Lower your voice," I warned giving him a sharp look.

He whimpered and looked at me with those puppy eyes. Littles are supposed to have punishments for being brats and 'causing trouble but I didn't have the heart to punish him as it's been so long since I last saw his little side.

I smiled softly " You know what happens when Bun is a brat, right?" He nodded while pouting.

"So, behave." He nodded.
"Now, can big Kookie have control?" He pouted but then complied but not without a kiss.

He closed his eyes in pain then reopened them only to immediately get up.

"Ahh shit I'm sorry" I stared confused at him as he gave me a guilty look.

"Why? I had fun"
"No, I promised no going into little space during your pregnancy, oh God I'm so stupid!" He grabbed my hands and placed a kiss on the back of each one.

"Babe it's fine, you know that's completely normal and if you don't regress it could get dangerous. So stop worrying" I grabbed his face, kissing him all over.

"Okay fine, anything for you my cupcake." He picked me up and exited the room heading to our bedroom.

"How's dada's little pup doing huh?" He laid me down on the bed and kissed my swollen belly. Giggling softly, I grabbed him by the collar and brought him up.

"Hello, fancy seeing you here~" He playfully winked. I rolled my eyes and smashed my lips on his.

He positioned himself above me, moving his arms around my waist. I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling him closer.

I moaned lowly as he nibbled on my lower lip.

We pulled away staring at each other's eyes.

"Damn, what a beauty" With that being said he smashed his lips on mine.

Swirling our tongues together, my hand made their way inside his shirt and made their way up to his nipples, pinching and massaging.

He whined into the kiss and pulled away.

"Don't forget who's the real dom here" I pushed him off of me and laid him down and took off his shirt.

I stranded his torso and leaned down pressing my lips on his jaw receiving a moan. I sucked lightly and left opened mouthed kisses on his jaw, leaving pink marks.

I moved down to his neck and sucked harder than before, while doing so, I lowered my lower region and placed my ass on top of his clothed dick, and began grinding.

"Ahh- f-fuck" he threw his head back on the pillow. I stopped harassing his neck and got away from his neck, admiring my masterpiece, still grinding.

I took off my shirt and pants and threw them god knows where. I unbuckled his belt and took his pants off.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I barely stared as he took off his pants but the sight of his red lace panties got me feeling some type of way.

He smirked at me before lowering himself in between my legs.
He teasingly slid off my boxers and grabbed my cock pumping it a few times before kitty licking it, all while staring at me.

"Holy s-shit, hyungie~" I whined buckling my hips but being careful not to hurt his belly but only receiving a slap on my thigh.

"Shut it" he licked from the base to the tip before taking it all in his mouth and stroking what he couldn't.

He began bobbing his head up and down a string of saliva running down his chin.

"Ahh- shit o-ohh g-god!" I placed the back of my hand in my mouth biting so no sounds come out but I don't think Taehyung liked it 'cause he stopped.

"N-noo, p-please don't s-stop~" I whimpered with my eyes watering.

"Ohh my baby, you're gonna get something nicer." He stranded my waist and took my hand and guided it to his plump ass.

"Prep me Alpha~" he seductively whined and handed me the lube that he snatched from the nightstand.

I gulped and lubeb my 3 fingers. I began massaging his hole with my index and slowly pushed it in.

"Ahh- nghh ahh.." he whimpered and placed one hand on my abs and his other on his baby bump.

I was mesmerized by the view, not noticing that I stopped until he pinched my nipple.

"Oww- s-sorry " I thrust my index in his hole, then two fingers were thrusting in his hole, then three, and he was a moaning mess.

"Nghh~ Alpha~" My dick was already up and proud. Can't believe we're doing these unholy things while our pup is still in his womb. But it's normal 'cause the pup still needs to grow properly.

"Ahh J-jungkook I'm r-ready" I pulled my fingers out and grabbed his waist.

He moved back a little and lifted his hips.

"Careful baby" I slowly lowered him on my standing cock.

"Aahhh" we both moaned at the feeling.

I stayed still for a couple of seconds and began slowly thrusting my hips up.

"Nghh- Alpha~" he whimpered biting his index finger while staring at me. Fuck.

"Sshh Alphas got you" I began stroking his sides with my hands.

"Ahh s-so good~" throwing his head back he fastened his pace.

I sat up pulling Taehyung closer and switching our position.

I hovered on top of him and grabbed him by the waist and thrust. He wrapped his arms around my back and scratched.

"Ohh god! Faster~" I complied and went faster.

"S-shit i'm close.." I moved faster, wanting to release.

"Ahh A-alpha~ knot me p-please~"

"Ohh baby wants Alphas knot, want me to fill you up with my pups again" He whined and cumed.

"Ughh~" I stopped moving once I felt my dick swelling.

"Nghh~"

"Stay still baby" 10 minutes passed and I felt my knot calming down.

"Mmngh.." he whined as I pulled out and I immediately grabbed a buttplug.

I pulled away and started taking the view in. Taehyung's belly covered in his cum, swollen breasts, red face, and teary eyes, damn he's gorgeous.

I went to the bathroom grabbed a towel and went back to clean Taehyung that fell asleep.

I smiled and got under the cover and spooned Taehyung.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and stroked his swollen belly.

"I love you" I closed my eyes and went to sleep with the thought of Taehyung and our future ten pups.

"I love you too" I felt a kiss on my forehead.

____________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.3K 208 6
ONLY TOP TAEHYUNG AND BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONE-SHOTS
64.8K 1.1K 24
[ 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 ]
256 35 11
Theres not enough Namjin oneshots so im gonna make some myself till i get tired of it :) ‼️SLOW UPDATES‼️
6.9K 67 9
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...