MEMOIRS

By Black_Wolf_3

She is trying to not care about the problems she went through anymore and work hard towards her dream, but th... More

CHAPTER - 1 : THE DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER - 2 : FAMILIARITY
CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS
CHAPTER - 4 : NEW ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER - 5 : DISGUISE
CHAPTER - 6 : LONG DAY
CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT
CHAPTER - 8 : NEW FACES
CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY
CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??
CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.
CHAPTER - 12 : GARDEN
CHAPTER - 13 : PRECIOUS ONE
CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY
CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING
CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT
CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH
CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES
CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?
CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE
CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?
CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB
CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..
CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS
CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2
CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS
CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN
CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL
CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK
CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST
CHAPTER - 31 : BESIDE YOU
CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...
CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN
CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?
CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO
CHAPTER - 37 : HER WISH
CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHPATER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69

CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?

7 2 4
By Black_Wolf_3

Umm...hii guys! Don't come at me! I know it's been like sooooooooooo much long since I posted a chapter, well I did update about it in my twitter account(go follow!). I had exams continuously for my final exam and the final exams got cancelled! So, I'm here back again with a new chapter! Go on! Read it! Enjoy reading!

Previously,

She had only 5 minutes left. Just then someone entered the house. They all snapped their heads towards them. It was..

It was Ha Sang. He stopped there confused.

"Oh! Ha Sang! What brings you here?" Kyung Ae asked.

"Oh, Hello aunt and uncle." Ha Sang greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Yeon Joon asked.

"You didn't come back to the company, so I came to find you." Ha Sang replied before his eyes landed on Bo Young who was looking at the time nervously.

"I don't think I can come in today.." Yeon Joon shrugged with a silly smile on his face but a little dissatisfaction in it.

"And why's that?" He asked looking back at Yeon Joon.

"Can't you see? I'm having a high fever." He replied.

"WHAT?!" He asked.

"I'm sorry but I think I have to go. I have something to do." Bo Young interrupted.

"Oh, sure! Thank you for helping and being here till now Bo Young. I don't know how I'll pay pay you back." Kyung Ae said.

"You don't have to Ms. Kyung Ae. Then, I'll leave now. Take care Yeon Joon." She said.

"Bye! Be careful on your way." Yeon Joon said. Bo Young nodded and went back to her house. She put on her outfit, and her signature cap. Got the keys and ornament in her jacket's pocket and left the house.

She got down the stairs and as soon as she got to the entrance of the apartment, she started dashing towards her way to the convenience store. As she was running, a voice caught her attention but it didn't make her stop.

"Where are you rushing to?!" The person asked. She turned to look at. It was Ha Sang riding his motorbike.

"*Panting* Weren't you with Yeon Joon?!" She asked as she kept running.

"Yeah, I was with him. Now I'm going back." He asked.

"Will the agency give him a day off though?!" She asked breathing heavily as she sped up.

"Yeah.I'll take care of that. Where are you headed?!" He asked back.

"Why? As if you would drop me there..." She said.

"I was planning to do that anyways." He said. She slowed down and asked, "For real?"

Ha Sang nodded and added, "If only you'd stop running."

The next second Bo Young stopped and got on the bike. A lil smile was attached on Ha Sang's face.

"Can you start going? I'm late already!" She said.

"You still haven't told me where you were going." He said calmly as he handed her another helmet.

"The convenience store where I work at." She said.

"Okay, hold tight." He said. She held his shoulders tight cautiously.

He flinched. "What? Aren't you going?" She asked.

"Huh? Yeah, let's go!" He took off with a smile on his face. She didn't know he would go this fast. She closed her eyes being scared. Soon later, he stopped.

She opened her eyes. They reached the store.

"Huh? We're here already?!" She asked in surprise as she got down and removed her helmet.

"Yeah, you were already halfway through when you were running." He said as he removed his helmet too.

"Oh! Anyways, Bye!" She said and rushed inside.

"Wa-!....bye.." He said as he saw her going towards the door. But before going inside she turned back at him.

"Thanks for the ride!" She said with a smile and went back inside.

His smiled returned back and put on his helmet and left the place.

-;-;-;-;-;

"Oh Bo Young! You're here!" Shin Na welcomes her with her bright voice.

"Am I late?!" She asked as she dashed in panicking and looked at the clock.

"Nope, you're just in time." Shin Na said.

The hands of the clock landed just in 6 by the time she looked at the clock. She left a relief sigh.

"What happened today though?" Shin Na asked as she passed on the work to her.

"It's That- *Horn honking* looks like you're brother is here."

"Then let's save it for tomorrow! Bye!" Shin Na said as she took her belongings.

"Be careful on your way! Bye!" Bo Young said and sat down on the chair in the counter.

She received a message, it was from the trio's chatroom.

"What are you all doing?" Ji Ae asked.

"Trying our math problems. Damn, this is hard." Yu Ah replied.

"In part time." Bo Young replied.

"Ohh hard working girl." Ji Ae replied. Yu Ah replied with a cat emoticon which looked like it was working.

"And I heard Yeon Joon was sick too." Yu Ah texted.

"Oh! How did you know?" Bo Young replied.

"You do have outstagram, right?"

"Oh right! There is one like that! But I haven't downloaded it." Bo Young replied.

"Which world were you in before joining us?" Ji Ae replied.

"I know right! Anyways, let me tell you how I knew." Yu Ah replied and went offline. Bo Young waited for her reply.

The next moment, the doorbell chimed.

"Welcome!" She said as she was looking at her phone.

"I'm disappointed. Is this how a worker treats a customer?" The person spoke. Bo Young was startled by the question they raised. She got up with her head down and then finally looked at them with a guilty expression. But,

"You?" She asked after recognising Eun Hyuk.

"*chuckles awkwardly* Hey?" He said.

"Why did you do that?!" She asked finally coming back from the shock.

"I'm sorry. Did I startle you a lot?" He asked.

"Of course!" She whined loudly.

"I'm really sorry." He apologised seriously.

"No, it's fine." She said as she plopped down. Her phone pinged. It was from the group, Yu Ah finally replied but with a screenshot.  The screenshot had Yeon Joon's selfie. He had a pouty expression with a caption 'This good looking guy, right here is really sick, hing.'

She left out a short chuckle but not before she noticed something in the picture. She thought : "Wait, this was when I was cooking the porridge. How did he- So, you're telling me that he already woke up when I was cooking and fooled me into thinking that he woke up just when I came back with the porridge. That guy really has some nerve. And WHY THE HELL DID HE DECIDE TO GET ME IN THE PICTURE?! YEON JOON HAN! YOU'RE SO DEAD TOMORROW!" She groaned while she closed the phone and was about to slam her head on the counter but not before a hand blocked her from slamming. She sat back straight and looked at Eun Hyuk confused who was standing there.

"You're still here?" She asked.

"Yeah..?" He said, confused.

"Well, aren't you here for buying anything?" She asked as she pointed to the racks.

"Umm..Nope." He said.

"Then.. what are you here for?"

"Looks like you don't know about it."

"About what..?"

"Wait a minute.." He took out his phone and drilled through something. She waited for him but was distracted by her phone which was ringing with notifications. That's when she remembered that she didn't reply to Yu Ah's message.

"I got it!" He said and showed her his phone screen. It was a message between him and his sister also the landlord of Bo Young.

The screen displayed :

Eun Mi : Hyuk-ah, we are meeting Seul Hee noona today.

This was the only message that he showed Bo Young. The rest of the chat was :

Eun Hyuk : Why is it a 'we', you should be meeting your friend, don't you? Why are you asking me to come?

Eun Mi : You do know how I'm greedy in socialising, don't you?

Eun Hyuk : You're already friends with her, why do you still want to socialise?

Eun Mi : Today's socialising is not with my friend but Bo Young. Remember? That pretty girl who goes to your school? It's her. I feel like I'm still not close with her. But, as you're not willing to come. I'll just go by myself then.

Eun Hyuk : I never said I am not going! I'm coming!

Eun Mi : Really?  Then do me a favour.

Eun Hyuk : What is it?

Eun Mi : We are actually meeting up by 7.15 P.M. Seul Hee said that Bo Young works at a part time, that ends by seven. So can you go pick her up? It's the first store nearby our apartment.

Eun Hyuk : Fine.

Eun Mi : Thank you! See you later!

Chat end(Remember that this chat wasn't shown to Bo Young)

"Is this for real? I wasn't told by Hee unnie." The next moment, she received a call. "Speak of the devil," It was Seul Hee.

She attended the call.

"Hel-"

"Bo Young! We are going to meet your landlord today. I'm-"

"I know. We are going to meet Ms.Eun Mi by 7.15. You don't have to be sorry but you should've told me beforehand." Bo Young said.

"I know I know, that's why I'm sorry. Ok-"

"I know you're busy. See you." Bo Young ended the call and sighed.

"I think you confirm it now." He said.

"I do, but that doesn't give me the answer to why you're here." She said.

"Oh that, my sister told me to pick you up." He said.

"And how did you know that I'll be here?"

"My sister told me that you'll be here. I can show you that she told me-"

"No, i just asked because I was curious." She said.

Now, the awkward silence was back.

"You can go sit outside, there's a lot of time left.

"Ok. I'll wait outside then." He said and left. As soon as he left, she was suddenly reminded that the handwriting in the both notes were the same and it resembled his.

"Oh right! They were similar and that resembled his." She said as she looked at him sitting outside.

"How can that be him? I'm just imagining." She shook her head and took her phone. She looked at the notifications, there were only a little messages.

She opened the chat room.

"His captions are really cheesy isn't it?" Yu Ah texted.

"Yeah..But where's Bo Young?"

"Yeah I'm waiting for her reply. And she replied to us like she already knew he was sick."

"Bo Young?"

"I'm back."

"Did you know that he was sick already?"

"Yeah.."

"How is that?"

"He wanted some help in organising things in his aunt's place, since they had somewhere to go. I helped him and he kept zoning out, finally I knew that he was sick."

"Ohh..So, he didn't end up going to training..am I right?"

"Yeah, you are."

"Ha Sang must've rushed to see him, why he wasn't there in the training yet."

"You're totally right. How did you get that right?"

"I just know."

"He would've looked just as concerned and worried when you stormed off, when he would've seen Yeon Joon sick." Yu Ah did it again. BO Young's realisation hit in the spot again.

"Yeah..he's his best friend after all."

"I have to work now. Bye." Bo Young kept her phone aside.

She thought : "The more she talks about it, the more it makes me feel guilty. I already feel guilty when I shout at him, and I don't know why I would feel like that. He even gave me a ride to here, I thanked him. Isn't that enough?? No. Yeah, definitely no, because I still feel guilty. Should I apologise to hi-" The door bell chimed which made her snap back to reality. The person who entered made her eyes widened and stand up abruptly.

"WOAH- Why would you do that??" Ha Sang, the person who entered the store and made her go like that asked. He looked like he was a little bit pissed off, but as soon as he saw her, he got back to his normal self.

"Huh?? N-no, nothing." She stuttered and settled down. She thought : "I wanna hit myself for stuttering now."

"If you say so.." He said and went to the racks.

She was staring blankly at the counter.  He came back with a set of snacks.

"Here,"

"Huh? O-okay." She started billing the stuffs.

"Why is that guy here?" He asked, his eyes motioning towards Eun Hyuk.

"For some reason. Did you check up on Yeon Joon?" She asked.

He answered after few seconds of being silent, without uttering any word.

"He's got an appointment with a doctor. He'll be fine."

"That's a relief...its 4,750 won." She packed it in a bag and handed it to him, who was looking at her a with a slight awkward and hurt face. She raised an eyebrow. But her thoughts were : "Damn, don't look at me like that again! It's making me feel guilty!" He received the bag and walked towards the door but not before Bo Young made him stop.

"Hey! Wait!" She said. She thought: "Wai-Am I going to ask sorry now?? I never initiated it!"

He stopped and turned back to face her.

"What?"

"I-I'm so-sorry." She said and thought : "I wanna hit myself so freaking bad."

"Sorry...?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry.."

"For what??" He asked being really curious.

"For storming off and not playing along with you..."

"I don't understand..."

"I'm talking about earlier today. When I stormed off after waking up. You were just messing with me like the usual, but I wasn't in the mood and didn't go along with you. I just dashed off telling harsh words to you. I thought, I should apologise to you. So, I'm sorry..." Bo Young said sincerely.

"Ah..That. I did feel hurt. I thought you would just let it go. I never thought you would've felt like this..." He said and looked at her,

"That was what I wanted to tell..." She said and looked at him. They were looking at each other, there was some emotion and feeling that stung them. Their eyes, told something to the each other which wasn't easy for them to understand.

They finally came back to earth.

"Uh..I'll go now. S-See you tomorrow. Bye.." He said and left. A smile lingering his face.

"Bye.." She said. He went outside. Eun Hyuk who was watching what was happening inside, went to Ha Sang. Now they were face to face.

The smile Ha Sang had in his face faded, as he saw Eun Hyuk.

"What?" Ha Sang asked.

"What were you both talking about?" Eun Hyuk asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just answer my question."

"Well,"

Eun Hyuk was curious.

"It's none of your business." Ha Sang smirked and left the place.

"That-" He clenched his fist, and then looked at Bo Young who was her normal self now, well, that's what he saw.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

She was thinking : "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT TO HIM. But...I still feel guilty. For what?" From outside she looked like she was just being herself.

Only 10 minutes were left for her shift to end. There were only few customers coming in and out. She thought : "Only few of them are coming in. I won't be able to get a good amount of money to keep myself going. Should I think of quitting this place and going somewhere else?" She wondered and looked outside. Eun Hyuk who was looking at her(she didn't know that), caught that she was looking at him and nervously looked somewhere else.

She looked at him being alone and thought: "Should I go talk with him? No! Hyun Wook sunbae might get the wrong idea." But, no matter how much she fought with her mind. She ended up going to him.

He flinched at her presence.

"Why..? Do I scare you? I look scary, but I ain't." She said.

"No, I don't find you scary..

"Then what made you flinch??"

"I didn't expect that you would come here."

"Oh..."

"Aren't you supposed to go work?" He asked.

"There won't be any customers though. I came here to gove you company. I can go, if you want." She said and stood up.

"No, no. you can stay here."

She sat down again.

"Earlier..what were you both talking about??" He asked.

"Huh?"

"You and Ha Sang..?"

"Oh that...it's just something." As soon as he heard the reply, he had a disappointed face.

"Anything wrong..?"

"No..nothing."

"Hee unnie must've told me earlier that we were going to have plans." She sighed.

"Why?" He asked.

"I would've worn something even more presentable." She said as she was looking at her.

"You think yo-this looks bad??" He asked.

"Its more like, I should wear something ore presentable."

"You're really modest. Believe me, there are people who put on pyjamas for even formal meetings." He said.

She burst out laughing.

"You've got to be kidding!" She laughed.

"I'm serious..." he laughed with her.

The next moment, someone in a motorbike entered. They didn't know who it was as they wore a helmet. Bo Young stood up as she had to go inside, but somehow she didn't go inside.

The person removed his helmet. Bo Young gaped at the sight. It was as if everything was in slow-motion for her. The reason was because, it was Hyun Wook. Her mouth did the "WOW" motion.  He shook his head to get his hair in its place and hung the helmet in the handle. He walked towards Bo Young with a gentle smile.

"Hi.." He said as he smiled with a lil wave. She was still looking at him with heart eyes. As soon as he neared her, he stood there for a while waiting for her to reply. "Anything wrong..?" He said whiel waving his hand in front of her face.

She flinched giving an evidence that she's back to earth.

"O-oh s-sunbae." She stuttered.

"Are you okay?? Are you sick?" He asked with a worried face.

"N-no, I'm not sick sunbae. I'm okay. I'm totally fine." She said, shaking her head vigorously.

"Then, why is your face red..?" He asked.

"R-red?? I don't know.." She said. But her thoguth said : "You don't know?? The reason why you're red is basically standing before you, Bo Young."

"You're in early.." Bo Young diverted the topic.

"Am I??" He asked tilting his head like a puppy.

"Y-yeah, by 10 minutes. Why??" She asked even though it was meaningless.

"I was eager,"

"For...what??"

"I was eager....to see you." He said as he brought his face close to her. Her eyes widened.

"I was just kidding. You can go continue your work. I'll sit here, when you finish your shift." He said as he went towards the table where Eun Hyuk and Bo Young were sitting.

"Who's this??" He asked.

"Bo Young's friend, Eun Hyuk Park." He said.

"Oh.." He said. Bo Young was still in shock. She came back form the shock pretty soon and went back inside without sparing a look at the both.

She slumped down as she sat and thought : "Where the hell did this confidence come form suddenly?! He doesn't do this normally! *Groans* My heart can't take it. He just came with his casual clothes and still my heart can't slow down! Slow down, you stupid heart! And how can you be so embarrassing by blushing in front of him???!" She was embarrassed.

Her shift ended. Hyun Wook entered the store to get his shift started.

"It's my shift, now. You've worked hard." He said with a smile as he took over the place.

"T-thank you.."

"What's he doing here??" Hyun Wook asked.

"Ah..Eun Hyuk?? We have somewhere to go. So, he was told to pick me up."

"Oh.."

"It isn't a date! Definitely not a date!" She said, shaking her head vigorously.

"Well...I didn't ask. But..isn't it a date if it's a girl and a guy." He said moving his face closer to her. She was wide eyed as usual.

"I-Its not only me and him, with our sisters. His sister is my landlord, she wants to meet me, for some reason that only she knows!" She said. Eun Hyuk came in abruptly, making theirs heads snap towards him.

"We gotta go." He said.

"O-okay!"

"Are you going now??" Hyun Wook asked with a disappointed face. She thought : "Whats with that look??"

"Yeah, I have to go. Then, I'll-?!" Eun Hyuk grabbed her hand and said, "We're going to be late."

"I'll see you later sunbae! Bye!!"

"Bye.." Hyun Wook waved. 

;-;-;-;-;-; Outside;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"I can come by myself, you know." She said meaning to let her hand go.

"S-sorry." He said and let her hand go..

"I was going to come anyway, why do you have to drag?"

"You looked like you weren't going to come back any more earlier." He said as he handed her the helmet.

"I was just going to tell him bye." She said as she got it in her hand.

"Then you should've just told it. Were you telling 'bye' for whole 5 minutes?" He asked, facing her.

"I had something to tell. But why are you talking so much?" She asked.

"You were the one who started." He said as he got on the motorbike. She was standing there, without having anything to tell back. "Aren't you going to get on?" He asked. Without answering, she got on the bike. She placed her hands on his shoulder for grip and sat while holding him.

"Go.." She said. He took off. Her thoughts were : "The conversation started like THIS. I don't know how the hangout? Meeting? Or whatever it's going to be like..."

Chapter 36 end.

So that's it for today's chapter, I hope it's good. Sooo...see you in the next chapter! And my twitter account is Black_Wolf_3_
Byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.4K 73
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
21.7K 1.9K 32
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
34.5K 719 47
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
641K 2.4K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!