Falling For My Roommate

Door swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... Meer

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

30. An Intruder

9.7K 122 42
Door swaylastories100

We immediately look up and look towards the bedroom door.

J: 'Get out'

M: 'So this is the slut you dumped me for'

I raise an eyebrow at her.

Y: 'Slut? Honey be more original, you've called me that before!'

She rolls her eyes.

M: 'Oh I got let in, by that extremely attractive guy in the lobby, known as his girlfriend'

She points at Josh and smirks at me.

J: 'Well your clearly not, since I broke up with you this morning'

She rolls her eyes.

M: 'Josh cant you see that were meant to be? We dated in Canada and then we met again here and dated again-'

J: 'Ok 1. I only dated you in Canada cause I thought you were a decent girl, but then you cheated with my ex-bestfriends brother  2. How the hell are we meant to be when you never changed from that 13 year old bitch who took everyones mans and 3. We didnt really date again cause we dated for less then a day'

She rolls her eyes again.

Y: 'Do you have a problem with doing that? You do it alot'

She looks at me.

M: 'Dont worry hun, I've known him longer than you have and trust me, he doesnt stay with one girl for long. He gets bored. And I know for a fact he will get very bored, very quick, virgin'

Y: 'Ok right, you got some of that wrong cause, I'm not a virgin'

She laughs.

M: 'Oh wow this is actually so hilarious, no one wants to sleep with you babe, no one. So get out of that fake fantasy of yours, thinking that your not a virgin, cause I can bet that you dont even know how to give a blowjob, let alone a decent one'

J: 'Well I mean she was alot better then yours, you just tried to inflate my dick like it was a fucking balloon'

Her jaw drops and she goes pink.

J: 'Now get out'

M: 'This wont last long, ill make sure of it'

She then walks out and slams the door. Suddenly I burst out laughing and Josh looks at me and smiles.

J: 'Why you laughing so hard eh?'

Y: 'Did she really try inflate your dick like a balloon?!'

He giggles.

J: 'She got curious while giving me one of the worst blowjobs ever, literally had no idea how to hold the damm thing let alone put it in her mouth, Jesus Christ, it was a very traumatizing experience for both of us'

I start laughing again as he finishes and he gives me a really cute and genuine smile. I look at him and smile back.

Y: 'What?'

J: 'Your just really cute that's all, can we hug again cause we were so rudely interrupted'

I smile and lean over to him and he wraps his strong arms around me. I wrap my arms around his waits and lean my head on his shoulder. I smile as I watch his upper arm muscles flex as he tightens his grip on me. I feel his hot breath tingle against my shoulder and push my hand down to my thighs. Josh is discreetly watching me and softly traces my fingers. He mumbles something into my shoulder and I groan.

Y: 'Mmm?'

He leand his head up and repeats.

J: 'What were you gonna do with that hand then eh?'

I blush slightly and he lifts his head off my shoulder and turns it to me.

J: 'Mmm?'

Y: 'Nothing'

J: 'Yeah ok, over my dead body, truth'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'Nope, not sayinggg'

He rolls his eyes.

J: 'Youd better tell meee before I startttt'

I giggle and shake my head. He smirks.

J: 'Oh well, guess I'll have to start'

His hands go to my shorts and he plays with my underwear lining. I secretly pray it wont go any further but his hands start to slowly sink into my underwear.

Y: 'Ok, ok, but please stop'

He immediately takes his hands out and softly strokes my cheek.

J: 'Sorry, but pleaseeee tell me'

I smile.

Y: 'I was gonna do what you were just doing, but probably end up stopping cause I dont know how to do it'

He smiles and nods.

J: 'Dont know how to do what?'

Y: 'You know what!'

Josh giggles and puts his smirk back on his face.

J: 'Nope, no idea what your talking about'

He giggles as I playfully roll my eyes.

Y: 'Well you can work it out, I'm tired so I want a nap'

He smiles.

J: 'Yeah girls on their periods are extremly horny'

I roll my eyes and get out of his embrace and lay down. Josh lays down beside me and strokes my hair softly. We end up falling asleep cuddling.

Josh's POV:

I wake up from our nap and feel Blairs light body against me. I look at her and smile at how peaceful she looks while shes sleeping, and how her thumb is cutely by her mouth. Her other arm is wrapped around me and I'm holding her tightly, with my head on hers. I hear the front door open and remember I didnt shut the dam thing. The bedroom door opens and I smile at Liam. He looks at us and smiles.

L: 'So it's true'

My smile fades slightly and I look at him quizzingly.

L: 'Oh God you havent heard it'

Y: 'Liam,'

He looks at me. I smile cutely at him and hold Blair a little closer.

Y: 'I have a girlfriend'

He smiles at me.

L: 'Yes, I heard. Very happy for you both, definitely long overdue, Daisy's happy for you both too'

I frown.

Y: 'How many people know?'

Liam takes out his phone and starts typing. He comes over and sits by me and presses play. It's an audio of me and Blair. The exact conversation before Mia came in.

Mia.

That little shit.

Of course she recorded that. Why the hell didnt I see a phone?! The audio finishes after 7 seconds and Liam looks at me.

L: 'I'm so sorry bro, it's been shared all over social media on an anonymous page.'

I stroke Blaors hair and sigh.

Y: 'Dam, I really thought I'd be the person to tell my friend group that I'm dating one of my best friends, not a leaked audio online.'

Liam looks at me sadly and stands back up. 

Y: 'You should have heard the bullshit she said after, but dont worry, I'm not that petty to record it'

Liam smiles.

L: 'So how did she get in?'

Y: 'Blair must have left the door open when she came back'

He nods.

L: 'Oh right, so fill me in then, Daisy's getting ready for dinner and told me to get fucked so she could get ready 'in peace' the nerve!'

I smile. After 20 minutes of telling Liam what Mia said, I finish and hes shaking his head.

L: 'That bitch, she just loves ruining peoples relationships cause no one wants her. Desperate slapper'

I nod and stroke Blairs back. Liam gets a notification on his phone and he takes it out his back pocket and opens it. He stares at his phone for 10 seconds and I smirk as I watch his cock strain under his boxers and black Jean's, making it quite obvious. I smirk and look up at him and his jaw has clenched hard.

Y: 'Everything ok down south bro?'

He tears his eyes away from his phone and shoves it back in his pocket.

L: 'Change of plan, we arent going out for dinner, Daisy will cook'

I smirk and close my eyes at that.

Y: 'Liam, I have no words, I'm going to regret this but what did she send'

L: 'Mirror video of her fingering herself, even though she knows shes not allowed to do that'

I smirk.

Y: 'Better go home to spank her then bro'

He smirks.

L: 'I've got something new, that she doesn't know about'

I smirk.

L: 'See you later Josh'

He turns to walk out and gets to the door before I call him back.

Y: 'Liam'

He turns back to me. I pull another cute smile and keep stroking Blairs back.

Y: 'I've got a girlfriend'

Liam smiles.

L: 'Yes, I've quite aware, now dont fuck this up again. She wont wait again'

Please vote and comment! Stay safe xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

540K 14.9K 39
"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but moan.He was only in his boxers and hard a...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
293K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...