Bigfoot

By LadyAutumn17

Sasquatch, Bushman, Treeman, Stone Giant, Ape Man, Hairy Man, Wild Men, Big Foot.... All names for the same c... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. - The End

23.

12.6K 549 75
By LadyAutumn17

The tracks were everywhere.

Trees that have long been arched, were huge. Weird structures were built and placed in random places as if put there to warn unwelcome visitors.

Stacked rocks, slashes in trees, and a musty smell lingered in the air.

Azzalea took a deep breath and shot a worried look to River. "Why are we here?"

River smiled and took a deep breath himself. They were being watched. He could feel it and occasionally caught a glimpse of a shadow usually off to the side. The smell of other giants hit his nose with something fierce.

The Tribe must have already done a patrol, marking trees with their strong urine to ward off intruders and big predators.

He glanced down at his mate, who clung to his hand for her life. She was terrified. He could feel her anxiousness coming from her. River brought Azzalea's hand up to his face and planted a kiss on it. Not just to bring her whatever comfort he could, but to let whoever was stalking them know, that he was willing to die for this female.

"Go no further, Giant."

River wrapped his arm around his mate, who huddled against him. The roar scared her.

Azzalea nearly pissed herself when the roar came from all around them. She couldn't tell if it was just one sasquatch or many. "Let's go home." She whimpered against River's fur.

Rover turned and looked as a huge giant emerged from the dark forest. He noticed some shadows from the other side, but they didn't show themselves. The male wore the darkest fur he had ever seen. His beard and hair so long, River couldn't tell when it ended.

The male eyed him suspiciously. "You smell familiar, but the beast by your side does not. She smells of a giant, but of another creature as well. Answer for yourself and your presence in these woods."

River straightened his back. "I am River. Son of Crow who is son of Dew. I will answer only to the Chief."

A growl of recognition came from the male. "Son of Crow. I remember Crow, son of Dew. Mated to Calla, daughter of Briar."

"Does Briar still live?" River inquired of his grandfather.

"Yes, he lives."

"I need to speak with the Chief and the council of elders." River raised his chin.

The older male growled in his chest. "You may enter, but your beast must remain." 

River chuckled and got a suspicious look from the male. "No." That was the only thing he was sure of. There was no way he was going to leave his pregnant mate alone in the woods, with random giant males around. She was too precious and too frail. There was no way she could defend herself if they lost their minds and decided to attack. He would turn around and leave if they denied her entry.

"No?" The male cocked his head to the side. "And why? We are no harm to anyone. She is the outsider here, not you."

River gently pushed Azzalea away from his body. He pulled her hood down.

The older male and several of the shadows gasped as the human female was exposed to them. She raised her fearful eyes up to the giant that stood in their way. "Hello." She whispered and looked to River.

"We are mated and she carries my youngling."

"A human?"

"My human."

~~~~~

The air was tense. Azzalea had watched more sasquatches emerge from the dark to get a better look at her. She could feel River growling deep in his chest as they neared. The big one who had come out first held his giant hand up in the air and they all stopped moving.

He spoke again and River answered.

The Bigfoot took another step closer and River had cupped her chin, running his thumb over her bottom lip. "River and Azzalea. Azzalea ok." He pointed to the one he had been talking to and then placed his hand on her stomach. "Ok."

Azzalea looked over to sasquatch as he got closer. He looked to River with curiosity as he spoke to her. They locked eyes and he raised his hands up, palms towards her as if saying he was no threat. She tensed as he fell to his knees inches from her. His bright blue eyes never leaving hers. He grunted at her.

She looked up to River who nodded. Azzalea closed her eyes as the giant Bigfoot pressed his head against her stomach.

Within seconds she was in River's arms and he was walking. The other Sasquatches surrounding them.

Azzalea offered the ones who looked at her a nervous friendly smile. "Are we ok?" She whispered into River's ear.

"Yes Azzalea." He said softly.

She let out a sigh of relief. 

The trees opened up. Azzalea looked in wonderment at the little village they walked into. Huts were all over the place. There were farm animals in pens, other Bigfoot people walking around in normal looking furs instead of the burly suits the others in the forest had been wearing.

Attention was on them quickly. Sasquatches stopped whatever they were doing and turned their eyes towards the newcomers.

Azzalea watched as they went down between some huts and came out into a clearing. In the middle stood a hut bigger than all of the rest. It was about ten times the size as the others.

River sat her down beside him and took her hand. They stood and waited while the older male who had stopped them knocked on the door and went inside.

A commotion could be heard inside. The male returned and followed him an even older Bigfoot. He ducked to come outside and straightened his back when he laid his eyes on River and Azzalea.

Azzalea looked to him with awe. He was beautiful. His long fur rode was white and gray. It covered his whole body and pooled around his feet. His hair and beard was pure white. Both braided with perfection. He towered above everyone. When he spoke to River, his voice boomed commanding attention. He was utterly regal.

"River son of Crow and Calla. You bring a human to me? Your father despised humans and yet you have mated and bred one. Stone has told me she with child. Far enough along to hear a heartbeat without having to press deep."

River raised his chin to the chief of their clan. He was not ashamed of his mate. She was wonderfully beautiful. His life has been filled with nothing but happiness since she turned up in the clearing where he had buried his family. He no longer sulked. His days were full of life when before he was barely living. "Yes." His voice also booming.

"Why? Why do you bring this female to me? Do you know the awful risk you have put yourself in?"

"I do know Chief Apatite. I do not come here on my own terms. I was sent by mother and father. The ancestors have spoken to me. That's the only reason why I am here."

"What did they say, young male?"

"To have my mate and youngling sworn into the tribe."

A murmur passed through the crowd as River finished speaking. Chief Apatite held his hand up and the crowd silenced. 

"I will speak to you again tomorrow." That was all he said before disappearing back inside his hut.

Azzalea felt like an alien as she stood amongst the Bigfoot crowd. They stared at her. Some with contempt, others with disgust, and then mostly curious.

"River."

He turned around and faced the old giant who called to him. He smiled as the surrounding giants parted to make room for the elder as he limped through. "Grandfather." He stepped forward and took the old male's hand.

"I am happy to see you." He peered around and looked at the tiny female behind him. 

~~~~

River watched his female devour her plate of eggs and scoop up more into her bowl. Eggs were not something you had very often in the forest. His parents would never take them from a nest. He wondered how he could take a chicken with him back to their cave.

His grandfather made a noise in his throat. The female human was in her own little world, enjoying the eggs he cooked for her. "River, she is something unique." The female was not built for the forest.

He eyed her plump form, the height was nothing to brag on, but Briar could see how River found the female attractive. When they had returned to his hut, the female had changed into a fur dress. It outlined every curve she had. They way her breasts were jiggling about with every move she made, Briar knew River had done it on purpose. He would have done the same.

"She is beautiful in every way." River admired Azzalea once again. "I'm so happy."

Briar stood up and offered Azzalea some bacon, which she took and spoke to him in her language.

"She's thanking you." River translated.

Briar looked at him amused. "How do you know?"

River shrugged. "After a while, you start understanding each other."

The old male watched the two lovers share a loving look.

River cupped her face. "River and Azzalea."

"River and Azzalea." The sweet voice echoed.

Briar shook his head. "The Chief is worried. The prophecy is starting to show itself."

River cocked his head towards his grandfather. "Prophecy?"

The next update will be on Tuesday (sorry guys life gets ahold of me sometimes LOL), April 27, 2021! But you may be in for several extra updates next week if everything goes to plan! 

~Autumn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
14.5K 571 48
Kirea is a well-known medicine woman, specializing in the care of animals. One day she is thrown into a new position at a foreign castle to aid Lord...
84.4K 1.8K 19
"Mikaela," he says her name, loving the way it rolls off his tongue "What do you want from me?" She has her arms folded "Your love.I've been watchi...
843K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...