Spy School Year 4

By Sanarahhhh

What will happen between Erica and Ben? Will there ever be a relationship, or was it always just a potential... More

Erica
Ben
Erica
Zoe
Mike
Ben
Erica
Zoe
Mike
Erica
Mike's Phone
Zoe
Ben
Erica
Ben
Zoe
Mike
Erica
One Week (Ben)
Mike
Zoe
Mike
Erica
Ben
Erica's Phone
Mike
Ben
Author's Note
let the earth breathe

Ben

1.8K 6 6
By Sanarahhhh

Erica tugs me close enough that I can see the light freckles she has that are usually hidden during the summertime. My breath quickens, and I tell myself to calm down. But my inner monologue never fails me. Are we about to kiss right now? In reality she's actually holding out both of my hands so that she can wrap them with bandages. Wait. Wrap them in bandages? "Wait, wait, wait, what are you doing?" I ask as she wraps her hands the same way she did mine. "We," she says while tying the last knot and tucking it into her own band, "are going to destress. Aka hand to hand combat,"

She does a few hops before stretching out her arms and her legs. I just stand there like a limp piece of spaghetti. She sighs and comes around to my side. "You know this stuff Ben. Just get your head outta that gloomy mindset you're in," She props my arms up in the way that Professor Greenwold taught us, the way that she learned. "Ready?" she asks when she gets back to her side of the grass.

"Ready,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 250K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
82.5K 2.2K 26
This is my first Kurojistuji fanfiction ever! I hope you enjoy!
2.1K 462 12
Brooklyn Wilson is an agent working actively for The Third Order. She has an eye for puzzles, or anything that would keep her awake at nights, thinki...
79.2K 4.3K 57
Cover made by @QueenAwesomeSauce so go check out her great account Well the title says it all. Also there are going to be relatable directioners pict...