Arianna Gilbert (Vampire Diar...

By coke137

Arianna Gilbert has felt like she's drowning ever since her parents died. People seem to think only her twin... More

Arianna Gilbert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2------ Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Season 3------Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
----Sequel----

Chapter 60

30.9K 754 1K
By coke137

"So that is why I'm hiding in my room, probably looking like a train ran over me." I sigh, hoping I don't look too terrible.

"If a train ran over you Aria, you would look much worse." Elijah teases.

I roll my eyes, "Thanks Elijah, that makes me feel so much better."

"When you were filling me in on what's happened, you forgot to mention how close you have gotten to my brother." Elijah states, changing the subject to someone who I don't want to talk about.

"Whatever we had, it's gone now Elijah. He sent me that picture because he wanted to hurt me. And he got his wish, I'm a complete mess now." I say, not even wanting to look at myself in a mirror.

"Ah yes, he sent you a picture of Damon and Elena kissing..." Elijah nods.

"Thanks, I love hearing that." I deadpan, giving him a glare.

Elijah smiles slightly, "He sent you that picture because he was jealous."

My mouth drops open, "Did I just hear you correctly?"

"You being with Damon Salvatore angered my brother." Elijah explains.

"I wasn't even with Damon anymore Elijah." I argue.

"Did you not just to tell me that you and Damon had finally gotten good again the night before?" Elijah questions. Ugh, Elijah has been acting like my freaking therapist these past few hours.

I shake my head, "Yes but how would Klaus know that? It's not like I called him and said, 'oh hey Klaus, just letting you know, Damon and I had sex.'"

"I think I should respond to that sentence by saying...TMI." Elijah smirks.

I laugh, "You're amazing Elijah, I love you."

Elijah checks his watch, suddenly getting off the bed. "I have to go."

"Go where? You've been alive for a day and you already have plans." I tease.

"Yes, Damon left a note for me. I would ask you to join me, but I don't think you wish to see your old lover." Elijah says.

Just hearing Damon's name hurts me right now.

"You're totally right, I don't want to see Damon right now. So I guess I'll see you around?" I smile, but I'm pretty sure it looks forced. It hurts so much to say his name.

Elijah gives me a small kiss on the forehead, like a big brother or a dad would. "I'll see you around Aria." he speeds out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I get up from the bed, walking into the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror, not knowing who stares back at me. My hairs a mess, my eyes are red, my clothes are wrinkled...I look like a broken girl. Which I think I am...

"No, no I'm not." I say, surprising myself. Jesus, I'm insane. I'm talking to myself and surprising myself by what I say. Good Lord...But my insane self is right.

I'm not broken.

I'm just getting stronger.

=====================

"You look better than I thought you would..." Stefan frowns, as we walk through the tunnels, Bonnie and her mom trailing far behind us. We're taking them to the locked coffin. We're hoping they can open it.

I shrug, "Just because I look fine on the outside, doesn't mean I am Stefan."

"Good point." he nods, giving me a small smirk.

"Slow down!" Abby commands, her and Bonnie having a hard time catching up.

"Keep up, we don't have much time." Stefan sighs.

"Sorry Stefan but I didn't have a choice." Bonnie says, referring to how she told Klaus where all the coffins were. She did it to save her mom and that asshole Jamie.

"There's always a choice Bonnie. You made it, and now we have to live with it. You told Klaus where the coffins were and he took them. All of them except this one." I shine my flashlight on the coffin a few feet in front of me. Stefan and I can't get in. Damon at least put it somewhere that is vampire proof. It's in the Original's story telling room.

"That's the one that's sealed?" Abby confirms, her and Bonnie walking over to it. She looks back at us, "Aren't you two going to come in?"

Stefan shakes his head, "We can't get in, it's vampire proof. Damon had to compel a couple of the Lockwood guards to bring the coffin in." Oo, the Lockwood's have guards guarding their cellar. That's pretty cool. Just saying.

"This is a bad idea..." Abby sighs.

"Look if you're really the key to opening up this coffin. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that you're on his hit list. Trust me, he doesn't like things in his way. So I suggest you hide out here and figure out how to open the damn thing." I glare, and I can't help but think that Damon was in the way of him getting to me. So he had to make sure Damon and I wouldn't be together anymore...shit, Elijah was right as always.

"I told you two I don't have any powers!" Abby glares back.

"And I don't believe you." Stefan argues, "Look time is ticking, won't be long before Klaus calls his hybrids to come find the coffins and kill all of us. So dig deep Abby Bennet and scrape out whatever magic you have left." Stefan spins around, leaving the witches. I start to follow him but surprisingly Bonnie stops me.

"What? Come to yell at me about something?" I demand.

"No, I wanted to tell you that I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to that isn't a guy and a vampire." Bonnie smiles.

I think I'm about to die from shock.

"What? Don't we hate each other or something?" I ask dumbfounded.

Bonnie shrugs, "You died awhile ago, maybe the grudge should have ended there. I know it sucks about Damon and Elena, so...I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone Aria."

I actually give her a genuine smile, "Thank you Bonnie, I really mean that."

Bonnie smiles back, "I know you do."

I give her a smirk before running after Stefan. By the time I get out of the cellar, Stefan and...Elena are standing up there. Shit. I really didn't want to see Elena or Damon today, or any day for that matter.

"What are you doing here?" I question.

"Bonnie told me you two would be here. We need to talk." Elena says.

"There's nothing to talk about Elena. Aria and I are focused on getting this coffin open." Stefan glares, starting to walk away.

"Did one of you kill the medical examiner? Or did you two do it together?" Elena demands.

I roll my eyes, "Why would you think one of us did that?"

"Because I don't know what you two are capable of anymore." Elena admits, her tone sounding defeated.

"Believe what you want Elena." Stefan sighs.

"I don't want to believe any of it." Elena's voice cracks, this obviously upsetting her.

"But you had to ask us anyway." I fill in.

"Aria-" I cut her off.

"Did you ask Damon if he killed anyone lately?!" unconsciously my voice rises and I take a step toward her. "But then again, you two spend every minute together now so I guess you would know!"

Stefan comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me, holding me back. "She's not worth it Aria." he whispers.

A few tears fall out, as I push myself away from Stefan. I look at Elena, "You're right, she's not worth anything to me anymore."

==============

I look up from my phone, when he walks into the room. "Great. Just who I wanted to see." I mumble, trying to keep my attention focused on my phone.

"Ari-"

"Don't call me that." I glare. He looks surprised, and a little bit hurt. Oh well, he'll get over it. I'm sure Elena will make it feel better.

"We never got a chance to talk." Damon says gently.

"There's nothing to talk about." I cry, "You kissed Elena, and then lied to me about it. Oh, you had sex with me that night too after you swore you didn't kiss Elena. You're a lying, cheating, heartless, asshole Damon!"

"I knew if I told you about it, that you would-"

"That I would what? Be angry? Fuck yeah I would have been angry dumbass. But I am so much more angry that you didn't tell me. Instead you lied then had sex with me. I still didn't even find out from you. Elena at least had the guts to admit it." I seethe.

Suddenly Damon is pinned against the wall, Stefan's hand wrapped around his throat. "I thought I told you to leave her alone. Can't you see you're just hurting her?!"

Damon shoves him away, "I needed to talk to her, and I actually got a few minutes alone before her bodyguard ran in."

Oh, that pissed me off.

I speed over to Damon, kicking him as hard as I can where the sun don't shine. Remember, that's a vampire strength kick. Damon cries out in pain falling to the floor.

"I don't need a bodyguard Damon. I can handle you perfectly fine." I smirk.

Stefan lets out a laugh, "That was pretty good Aria." he looks down at his brother who is still in pain on the floor.

I squat down next to Damon, a teasing smile on my face. "Come on big guy, you're embarrassing yourself."

"Screw you." Damon grounds out.

"You already did, after you made out with my sister of course." I shrug, standing back up. "Come on Damon, can't your balls heal? Or do you have any to heal?" Stefan lets out another laugh, trying to smother it with his fist. I look over at him, giving him a wink. "Why don't you help your brother out? It looks like he's not going to be getting up anytime soon."

Stefan hauls Damon up, pushing him up against the wall. Damon clenches his teeth, obviously still in pain. Good.

I put my hands on my hips, "Did you come in here to actually tell us something or just to get your ass kicked old man?"

Damon glares at me, which just makes me smirk. This feels good. "Elijah and I scheduled a very old fashioned sit down with you two and Klaus." Damon explains, standing up a little straighter.

"Klaus won't make a deal Damon." Stefan sighs.

"He doesn't have to. All we're doing is buying a little time to get my wicked witches to pop the top off the coffin." Damon shrugs, and it pissed me off. They're not his witches.

"Ah...your plan...stall Klaus." Stefan mutters sarcastically.

"Well if you and Aria hadn't went postal on his hybrids maybe we would have some options." Damon argues.

"So you unleash an Original to help him out." Stefan glares, but I am super happy Damon woke up Elijah.

"Undaggering Elijah was smart Stefan. Are you kidding me? After what Klaus did to him, he's in vengeance mode. It's perfect." Damon says smug with himself.

"There's nothing smart about trusting Elijah Damon. He screwed us over the last time we tried to kill Klaus." Stefan replies. We can trust Elijah, or at least I trust Elijah.

"Well with the way you two have been acting, I trust Elijah as much as I trust you two." Damon answers.

I give him a forced smile, "That goes both ways, doesn't it?"

"I see, this is about me kissing Elena...just remember if it wasn't for Klaus, you two wouldn't have became such dicks, and that kiss would have never happened. So get ready, and get happy. We're going to negotiate a fake truth, and I want your guys attitudes screwing it up."

=================

Elijah opens up the door, giving Damon, Stefan and I a smile. We're kind of dressed up. We look pretty classy. Just saying. I'm even wearing a dress.

"Niklaus our guests have arrived." Elijah calls out, stepping aside so we can come in. I walk in first, looking around. The place looks a lot better now that's finished and everything. I stay close to Elijah and Stefan hoping to keep my distance from Damon and Klaus.

"Damon, Stefan..." Klaus smirks, his eyes traveling over to me. "...Aria. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men...and women. Shall we?" my eyes travel over the set dinning room table, to the two obviously compelled models standing behind Klaus. Great, he compels himself servants.

"It's better to indulge him." Elijah sighs walking into the dining room with his brother.

"I didn't come here to eat Klaus, in fact I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to because you would hear us out." I glare, not afraid of Klaus. He can hurt me if he wants to.

Klaus laughs slightly, "Well we can sit here and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." Klaus sits down, knowing he has got our attention now.

I roll my eyes, "Stop threatening us Klaus. It's kind of boring."

"It's not an empty threat Aria." Klaus warns.

"I know you're not going to kill me, or Stefan. So, don't threaten us." I repeat, giving him a hard look.

Klaus smirks, "What about Damon love? You don't care if he dies?" That asshole, he's taunting me now.

"You bastard." I growl, starting to go towards him but Elijah steps in front of me. He grabs my arm, dragging me to the chair next to him. I glare at him, but he just gives me a warning look.

Stefan takes a seat on my other side, so I'm in-between the two people I don't want to kill right now. Because if Damon was sitting next to me, I might just stab him with my fork.

The women come over to the table serving food, and pouring wine. I want to laugh, at the fact they are serving food. We don't really need food anymore. None of us need it.

"Have you lost your appetite?" Klaus grins at Stefan who hasn't touched his food. I'm just moving mine around on the plate.

"Eat. I thought we agreed we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Damon grounds out, obviously trying not to look mad. Stefan glares at him but takes a bite of food anyway.

"That's the spirit." Klaus teases, "Isn't this nice? The five of us dining together. Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?" Klaus asks Damon.

"Well I know how I felt about you so I figured the more, the merrier." Damon smirks, and I'm pretty sure he winks at Elijah.

"Elijah and I have had or share of quarrels over the century, but we always make it through." Klaus shrugs.

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right?" I question, "Where is she by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her."

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah." Klaus says, and I look over at Elijah disbelieved. he's okay with the fact Klaus killed there mother?

"Hey Stef, remember when you killed Dad?" Damon asks. Oh yeah...Stefan did kill their father back in 1864... "You and Aria might want to dial down the judgement."

"We're here to make a deal with him, doesn't mean we have to kiss his ass for seven courses." Stefan shrugs, a small smirk on his face. Go Stef.

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself." Damon sighs.

"Stefan, where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asks, though I don't know why...I told him about Elena and Damon. Oh, he's playing dumb for Klaus. I guess he doesn't want Klaus to know him and I had a long talk.

"Ask Damon." Stefan replies.

Klaus starts laughing, and Elijah gives him a 'what the fuck look'. "I'm sorry, you've missed so much." he laughs, "Ah...trouble in paradise. Not just for Elena and Stefan, for Aria and her partner also."

"One more word about Elena, and this dinner is over." I threaten, so pissed off at Klaus.

"It's probably best to just keep Elena in the do not discuss pile." Damon says, a forced smile on his face.

Klaus looks like he tries not to say anything but he ends up speaking anyway, "It's just the allure of the Petrova doppleganger. Still so strong..." Klaus is looking right at me now, "What do you say brother? Should we tell them about Tatia?"

"Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?" Elijah laughs, almost nervously though. Who the hell is Tatia?

"Oh given there affection for Elena, Aria, and Katerina, I think our guests may be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line." Klaus grins, "Don't you want to learn about your ancestor love?" he asks me.

"Come on Elijah, I'm dying to hear the story now." I smile, actually wanting to find out more about her.

"When our family first settled here, their was a girl named Tatia. She was an exquisite beauty...every boy of age desired to be her suitor. Even though she had a child by another man. And none loved her more than Niklaus." Elijah explains.

"I'd say their was one who loved as least as much." Klaus glares.

"Wait a minute," Stefan laughs, "You both loved the same girl?"

"Our mother was a very powerful witch. She thought to end our feud over Tatia, so she took her. Klaus and I would later learn that it was Tatia's blood that we consumed in the wine on the night when our mother performed a spell turing us into vampires." Elijah takes a sip of his wine, trying to regain himself I think. "Tatia wouldn't make a decision between the two of us so for a time, Niklaus and I...grew estranged. Harsh words were traded, we even came to blows. Didn't we brother?"

"But in the end we recognized the sacred bond of family." Klaus finishes, causing me to scoff. The sacred bond that makes your sister kiss your boyfriend? Yeah, real sacred there.

"Family above all." Elijah nods, asking his glass.

"Family above all." Klaus smiles, raising his glass also. I roll my eyes at there pathetic words. Family doesn't mean much to me right now. I don't have much and the ones I do have, we aren't exactly on best terms.

The women come, collecting all of our plates and glasses. Damn, those boys ate quick. I didn't eat anything but I drank my whole glass of wine of course.

"So why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal." Elijah says, obviously done with story time.

"It's very simple, Klaus gets his coffin back, and in exchange, he and the rest of the Original family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, Elena and Aria live happily ever after, no grudges." Damon states, and I have to hold back throwing my knife at him. I just got Elijah back, he's not leaving. But I hold back because I know we're not actually making a deal.

"Deal sounds fair brother." Elijah nods, knowing we are stalling for time here.

"I don't think you understand, Elena's doppleganger blood insures I will always have more hybrids to fight those that impose me. I will never leave her behind." Klaus glares, and for some reason I feel kind of jealous. He'll just leave me behind? Shut up Aria. Now.

"Let's say I do leave her behind." Klaus smirks, standing up. "Under your protection....how long before one of you turns her into a vampire? How long before Aria's jealously for her sister pushes her over the edge and she kills Elena? You see, both of you Salvatore brothers truly believes you're the one that can protect her. That is simply a delusion. Gentlemen, the worst thing for Elena Gilbert is the two of you."

I close my eyes for a second, his words actually hurting me. He includes Damon in this because Damon has feelings for my sister...I mean they kissed, but I didn't think Damon cared for her this much. Enough that even Klaus can see it.

"I'm gonna get some air." Damon says, getting out of his chair, and walking out the door.

"Let me deal with it." Elijah sighs, following after Damon.

"All this talk has made me thirsty." Klaus says, glancing over at the blond next him. "What do you say Aria? Stefan? Can I interest you two in a little after dinner treat?" Klaus moves the girls hair off her neck before biting into it. The girl winces, it most likely hurting like hell.

I shake my head, speeding over to Klaus and shoving him off her. He stumbles back surprised, and I snap the girls neck quickly. "She didn't deserve to be your bitch then die such a painful death."

Klaus wipes the blood off his mouth, "But she was delicious love, you should have finished her off. She died either way."

"I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening is because you wanted to drive a wedge between me and my brother." Stefan says, walking over to us.

"Oh no, you're doing that well enough on your own. Because of Elena...and Aria, you are going to loose your brother and only have yourself to blame." Klaus smirks.

"So what do you say Klaus?" Damon demands, walking back into the room with Elijah on his heels. "Time for you to put something on the table. We've made our offer, now you counter."

"Okay..." Klaus takes a seat, wiping off his mouth with a napkin this time. "I offer Elena's future happiness. You see, what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot and fall in love with a human. Maybe that nice football player, you know, the blond one."

"Matt Donavan? Really? They've already tried, and failed." I point out.

Klaus shrugs, "Why not give it another go? They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life, and pop out a nice big family."

"So they can continue the Petrova bloodline. Every few hundred years you'll have a new doppleganger to drain, and you'll never run out of hybrids. Right Klaus?" Stefan questions.

"A small return in my investment of her well being. See after you hand me back the coffin, I'll insure her safety for the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best for her. So what do you say Aria? Hm? Do we have a deal?" Klaus asks, and I have no idea why he's asking me.

I start to walk over to Klaus, and Damon gives me a weird look. "What are you doing?"

Klaus holds out his hand for me to shake, and I put my hand in his. I give him a fake pleasant smile, "Nice try Klaus, but no deal." Klaus glares at me, suddenly snapping my wrist. I scream, and he kicks my leg so hard, breaking that too.

I see Damon and Stefan trying to rush towards me but Elijah grabs them by the neck holding them against the wall. Elijah casts a worried glance at me, but continues to hold them back.

I let out a terrified scream, as Klaus holds my hand above the fire, my skin starting to roast. I let out a cry, praying my hand won't catch on fire.

"Niklaus stop this." Elijah commands, but Klaus doesn't stop.

"Stop!" Stefan yells, and Klaus finally releases my hand. I curl up against the wall, tears running down my face. It's just not my week.

"Bring me my coffin or I will make her feel the worst pain she has ever felt in her life." Klaus threatens, and I notice how he doesn't threaten to kill me. I bet he would have threatened to kill anyone else.

"We'll get it." Damon hisses.

"Go with them brother. You keep them honest. And when you return I will make good on my promise to you and hand over our family." Klaus states, causing Elijah to give him a stiff nod. I watch them all walk out the room, leaving me alone with Klaus.

"Just kill me Klaus. I can't take this anymore." I whisper.

Klaus narrows his eyes at me, hauling me up from the floor. I'm grateful that my leg has already healed or this would hurt like hell. "Where is the Aria I used to know? The one that had some fight in her? What happened to her?"

"You killed her when you sent me that photo!" I cry.

"I did it to make you stronger! Your love for the Salvatore boy was making you weak Aria. I helped you." Klaus insists.

"No, you did it because you were jealous. You were jealous that I loved Damon more than I would ever love you." I glare, and I self consciously wince knowing I just said I love him in a way.

Klaus growls, and is about to say something to me but something else distracts him. He looks past me, "Why haven't you left yet brother?"

I turn around, seeing Damon, Stefan, and Elijah with one of the compelled girls holding a silver platter with a lid on it. "Where are your manners brother? We forgot dessert." Elijah smirks, taking the lid off the platter revealing two daggers. Shit just got really real.

"What have you done?" Klaus whispers horrified.

"What have you done? See, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." a guy walks in behind them, causing Klaus to take a few steps back. Damn, this dude is good looking.

"Kol." Klaus greets nervously.
"Long time brother." Kol smirks, in a very nice British accent.

Klaus tries to speed away but a man with long hair blocks his way. "Finn don't." Klaus tries to reason, but Finn picks up a dagger, stabbing it into Klaus' hand. Ouch.

Klaus pulls it out, trying to speed away in the opposite direction. Rebekah walks into the room, a smirk on her face. Rebekah is back now too bitches. Rebekah stabs another dagger into Klaus' abdomen, pushing him back into Kol. "That was for our mother." Rebekah growls. Kol grabs Klaus' arms, pinning them behind his back.

"You're free to go. This is family business" Elijah tells us. Damon and Stefan leave the room but I can't help myself. I go over to Rebekah, giving her a quick hug.

"I'm glad you're back Bekah." I smile.

She winks at me, "We'll catch up later." I give her a nod, hurrying after Damon and Stefan. Klaus gives me a look before I leave but I ignore him, trying my hardest not to worry about what they are going to do to him.

=============

I look around the woods I'm in, not really knowing where I am at the moment. I told Stefan and Damon I needed to be alone, and I just ran off. A few minutes ago I got a text from Stefan saying the coffin was open and whoever was in it is gone now.

To be honest, I don't care that much right now.

I finally stop walking, and lean up against a tree. I sigh, sliding down the tree, and just taking a seat on the ground.

What Klaus said to me tonight is really getting to me. What did happen to the me that was full of sass? What happened to the me that gave a shit if she lived or died?

What happened to the me that hated Klaus?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 22.2K 37
Arabella Simms is a seventeen year old waitress that lives a relatively normal life. During the school term, three gorgeous bad boys transfer to her...
85.7K 3.3K 18
《"How dare you show up here?", you asked boiling with anger. He looked at you and lifted one eyebrow. "I warned you-", he said and before you could...
2M 46.6K 51
Because every girl needs their own prince charming, but some girls need their own birmingham gangster. •BOOK ONE COMPLETED• •SEASON ONE- SEASON TWO...
20.4K 411 31
Demons have their demons too. Monsters have more human emotions that humans can accept, just like humans can become monsters. Most are just as lost...