Darkest Angel | LisKook✓

By Xriscilla

"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his... More

01: Kim Lalisa
02: My Time
03: Bestfriend
04: Ink
06: An Empire
07: Working Out
08: Unsaved
09: A Threat
10: Misapprehension
11: Trampled
12: Exposed
13: Show Up
14: A Fate
15: Pretty Lies
16: Irreplaceable
17: Guilt Trip
18: Deniable
19: Fallen
20: Analogous
21: A Preview
22: The Unknown
23: Behind The Unknown Mask
24: Not The Angel
25: Lies
26: The Rising Angel
27: The Surprise Gift
28: Black And Grey
29: Gone
30: Covert Feelings
31: Tattoo
32: Alice And Lisa
33: Stuck With Love
34: The Blonde In Red
35: Imperfections
36: Mommy Lisa
37: Mommy Lisa (2)
38: Not A Bitter Bye
NOTE

05: A Commitment

271 6 0
By Xriscilla

Upon seeing him, she smiled and slightly wave her hands. The guy smiled and walk to her. "Hey," he said, engulfing her in hug which she never hesitate, she smiled and look at him, "You looked happy." He added then caress her cheek. She smile once again, placing her hands on her pocket, "Let's just say, I got the highest grades in school." She said and once again hugged him making him giggled. "Right, genius."

"I should treat you, you've been a good girl lately." He added and pat her head as she smiled, "Not at all. I think I should be the one treating you right now," she then nod and smiled, "No. I won't allow that. A boyfriend should treat their girlfriend like a living princess, right?" He said making her laugh, "But seriously, I think that's enough. I really look like I'm a gold digger," she said then pout. He sigh before pulling her against his chest. "That was the dumbest excuse I've her heard, miss Kim." He said then kiss her cheek making her smile.

"Come on. My car is waiting." He said again and finally pull her to his car. They both ended up in his car, as he was saying, he'll treat her which isn't a good decision to her.

The ride didn't take long that she had expected, she frown when the place is so unfamiliar. Nonetheless, it's beautiful and it's the only place that she didn't expect.

A beach date.

She smiled at him when she felt his hands around her, "What'd you say?" He ask before turning to look at her. She cheekily smile and nod, "Impressive." He only respond which a kiss which she never hesitate to kiss back.  He immediately drag her on there, they both sat on the blanket that is place beautifully on sand together with a fancy basket which she thought was food. She smiled and looked at him, "Is this a date, Mr. Jeon?" She teased and smile.

He recently chuckled, kissing the tip of her head before nodding, "That's right," he smiled making her nod. "I never expected you'd bring me here." She uttered and stared at the shore.

It just made her more happy-- to the fact that it's almost sunset. "I know you'll like it here." He said with his deep voice, maintaining his eyes on her. She hum and bit her lip, " You're indeed romantic," he chuckled and tightened his hold on her.

"Are you cold? Do you want us to eat? I've prepared something." He ask softly, looking at her while caressing her hair. She nod and made a half smile. He finally took the basket that is recently filled with foods. "I brought you some gamjatang?" She immediately lit up at that, "And mandu." He said and smile, he place that infront of them and opened them one by one. They both ended up eating with full of desire and happiness.

This day was really meant to be for them, after all, they both burden those problems right now. Because today it's about them. It's about Lalisa and Jungkook. No distractions.

"I think I'll be taking med school." She started, playing with his hands as she lay right on his lap, looking up the sky and witnessed how the stars shine so bright just for them. He smiled and caress her cheek, "You? Are you planning?" She said then shifted her eyes to him and smile. He smile widely and shake his head, "I'll be handling our company."

"Wae? I thought you refuse?" She said then her eyes soften at that, she lifted her hand to touch his cheek softly, "I don't have a choice, love." He said and sigh. She hum and just nod, turning her gaze up the night sky.

"Do think I'll succeed?" He suddenly ask, staring intently at her. She release a light chuckle and look at him again. "Of course, you're smart, independent, and you're my boyfriend. You'll succeed, trust me." She said and move to kiss him. He smiled and caress her cheek, pulling her by the nape to deepened it.

"Then, I'll marry you." He uttered and move to kiss her again making her smile. "You can't predict the future, bunny. What if your family won't like me?"

"Of course they will. As long as I love you, and you love me. They'll like you." He said and smiled. "You know, my aunt use to tell some stories about my mom. She said that— when I was still a baby, mom loves to spoil me with everything," she uttered and made a soft smile. "Mom used to love me, she loves me with all her heart. But when she died, my aunt was the one who fullfill that love. And that's when I met you, you made me the most happiest person in the world." He smiled, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I'm lucky, because I have you." He whispered, she sit up and sigh, she did tie her hair and smiled at him. "I wanted to give you something." She reach for her bag as Jungkook frown. Clearly watching every move of her. Lisa took out the box and opened it slowly. Showing a bracelet.

He smiled, "I know this isn't so expensive, but I want you to have it." She spoke, picking up the bracelet as she slowly place it to his arm. With a small L word on it. He smiled once again and pull her in a hug. Kissing her hair softly, "I love you." He whispered and kiss her hair. She smiled and place her hands around his neck, looking at him.

"I love you too." She smiled and snuggle him closer. She sigh and close her eyes. She's happy after all, with the two of them in each other's arms is more than enough. They can't wish for something because the happiness that they both made is already enough.

"Should we go home?" He said, loving the way how she's resting in his arms. She sigh and hum, looking at him before giving him a smile..

_________

Lisa sigh as she took a hold on the gate before finally opening it. She locked it after and made a small smile before walking to their small house. "Aunt, I'm home." She spoke and take off her shoes, she sigh and place her hands on her coat and turn to look at her aunt who's sitting on the couch. She frown and walk closer. "Auntie, are you okay?" She ask and caress the olders back lightly. She smiled at her, "I'm fine, sweetie. How's your day, it's late." She smiled.

"It's great, I got the highest grades!" She said and smile willingly. "That's good. I'm so proud of you." She said and smile. She suddenly cough that caught her attention. She rush to get some water before letting her aunt drink it. "I bought you your medicine, you should rest. I'll do the laundry and I'll wash the dishes after. I'll also clean the house," she uttered and smiled, looking so calm at that.

"Oh Lalisa, what did I even do to deserve you?" She giggled and just kiss her cheek. "Auntie, you're like my mother, when mom died. You're here for me, you deserve me a lot." She said and hugged her, closer eyes to at least feel her mother's warmth when it's completely the opposite.

After that, she finally did the chores, till her phone ring making her stop from wiping the dust and clearly picked it up. She made a small smile and check the message.

Hey love!
Right now, I wanted to
spend time with you, but,
I can't.

Dad wanted me to come for
a business trip in California for
a week. I'll miss you so much.
I'll be expecting you'll read this
tomorrow. You should be sleeping
by now.

She sigh and purse her lips. "I'll miss you more." She mumbled before replying something.

I'm still up.
Take care:-)
Have a great flight.
I'll miss you more❤️

I love you.

I love you too.

She sigh and put her phone back to her pocket and did the cleaning..

After the house chores, she walk to her room and finally lay down her bed. She blink her eyes severally and pick up her phone once again. Noticing that he didn't reply, she bit her lower lip and sigh once again.

Nevertheless, she didn't forget the fact about earlier at night. She was all over happy, they both spend the time together on the beach and everywhere she wanted to go. After all, going home late and seeing her auntie having a hard time to sleep worried her a lot. She ended up sleeping this late. She close her eyes and massage her temple.

School tomorrow without him there sure do suck.

END
this story is a bit short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 468 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
11.7K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
32.8K 1.7K 50
One, little two, little three, little droplets of blood on the floor and every scar on her wrist and thighs counts the nights that she cried and trie...