๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ โˆ™ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€

By snixxlopezx

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ฑ... More

๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†/ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฑ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿด. ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜
๐Ÿต. ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ' ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฑ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฒ. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ
๐Ÿณ. ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐Ÿด. ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€
๐Ÿต. ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€/๐—ป๐—ผ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ-๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ-๐—ฎ-๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€

๐Ÿณ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ

2.6K 62 22
By snixxlopezx

I just want to watch you dance.

Sat in the choir room between Mike and Santana, Charlotte watched as Mr Schue slowly wrote something on the board. "All right, guys, um...Time to start thinking about song selections." he said before turning around with squinted eyes and a tired look on his face.

Smirking, Santana looked at Puck "Lookin' good, Puckerman. Someone's been eating their wheaties."

Puck flexed his muscles and boasted "These guns are fully loaded"

"Mr. Shue?" Rachel said bringing the conversation back to sectionals "I, for one think we should use our set list for sectionals to start exploring the oeuvre of one Bernadette Peters."

Oblivious to what everyone was talking about, Brittany commented, "Someday, I'm gonna go to Paris and visit the oeuvre."

"I just want to dance." Mike said leaning his head on Charlottes shoulder and she giggled "i just want to watch you dance."

"Mr Schuester, you look a little green." Mercedes pointed out, as everyone looked at their teacher, seeing him completely spaced out.

"Um... I think I'm gonna go see the nurse." he said slowly, as he began to leave "But first I feel like I should get you guys a sitter."

"a sitter? as in a babysitter?" Charlotte mumbled to Santana.

"i have absolutely no idea" she shook her head, also confused.

"he probably means substitute" Mike whispered to the girls who shrugged and nodded.

Rachel then stood up and walked to the front of the class, rubbing off what Mr Schue had struggled to write on the board and replaced it with the word 'ME!'

"Class, in Mr. Schuester's absence, I'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to hear me perform at sectionals." she smiled at the group and Charlotte sighed, putting her head on top of Mikes, knowing how annoyed the rest of the club would be.

"All right, you know what? Let me at her!" Santana sprung up from her seat, being caught by Sam wrapping his arms around her waist and Charlotte tried to help calm her down as she yelled "¡Tú eres loca!" All while Rachel hid behind her hands, screaming in fear at the thought of being in a fight with Santana Lopez.
***

In their previous revision session, Puck had explained to Charlotte that Kurt had found the glee club a substitute for the week and he had some tricks up his sleeves to make this sub's time, covering for Mr Schuester, a living hell.

Charlotte walked in behind her brother, seeing Puck buttering the floor and shaking her head with a laugh, moving to sit down in her seat in the front row.

"But sectionals is, like, two weeks from now." Finn had sighed once Puck had explained his plans for 'torturing' the sub.

"Hey, Gigantor. We're all gonna swap names, yo." Artie smiled, gesturing to the group.

Charlotte turned in her seat, seeing Sam and Quinn sat together, she looked to Quinn and smiled, "wanna see my Sam Evans impression?" she winked.

"oh my god, yes!" Quinn cheered and Sam frowned, sad that she hadn't shown him this before.

Charlotte cleared her throat dramatically before copying how he was sat "I'm Sam Evans, I love football and I have nice abs" she said in a deeper voice, bursting out giggling when Quinn laughed and Sam rolled his eyes but was unable to bite back a smile.

Putting on a high pitched voice, Sam pretended to twirl a strand of his hair and smiled sweetly "well, I'm Charlotte Hudson. I love Sam, he's my favourite person and the best wingwoman ever"

"you're a terrible wingwoman!" she retorted, shoving him slightly "I thought i'd be with my one true love right now"

"who's your one true love?" Quinn asked as she watched the two friends tease each other and wanted in on the inside jokes.

"Zac Efron" she told her, getting a nod of approval "but he's famous and Sam doesn't think he can get him to love me, so I guess next in line is Mike" she joked, gesturing her hands in a love heart shape towards Mike, seeing as he had watched the three mess around.

"if it wasn't for Tina, i'd totally say yes!" he sent her a wink, getting a playful shove from his girlfriend, who had grown used to all their plans to run away and elope without Tina's knowledge.

"Um, did I hear something about a substitute?" Rachel asked loudly, as she paraded into the room, bringing the club's attention to her as she slipped on Puck's buttered floor, making a lot of them have to try and stifle their giggles.

"Yes! It works!" Puck cheered as Rachel got up and smoothed down her skirt.

"Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent. I'm fine." she huffed, going to take a seat whilst everyone looked at her, having found her falling completely hilarious.

"come on, Rach, come sit down," Charlotte patted a seat for her to sit in, so she wouldn't be completely embarrassed.

Then a blonde woman walked through the door, who Charlotte recognised for subbing one of her classes and she was awesome. She slid over the butter flawlessly and everyone was surprised and slightly disappointed.

"Oh, what the hell?" Artie exclaimed, as everyone was rather confused at how she just crushed all their excitement of scaring away a sub.

"Hola, clase. Nothing says bienvenidos quite like a buttered floor." she smirked as Puck checked her out. "Let's start with some introductions. My name is holly Holliday. What's yours? Go."

"I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team." Puck said goofily, matching a dopey face to Finn.

Santana added "I'm Rachel Berry, his loud, loud girlfriend."

"I'm Mike Chang." Brittany said in a deeper voice and Mike sent her a nod of approval.

"Those aren't your names." Holly Holiday shook her head at them "You know why I know that?"

"You're psychic?" Brittany presumed.

"I know this because I recently watched a video of you guys performing at regionals, where you came in last. Maybe it's because the songs were about 30 years old, but..." Holly admitted.

"Those songs are classics." Finn butted in, defending his teacher's music choices.

"Those songs are amazing." she nodded, "But they sounded like somebody else's favorite songs. Not yours. Just sayin'." Miss holiday said sincerely, seeing how most of them agreed.

"She speaks the truth." Brittany agreed as did Charlotte. Mr Schue was a great teacher most of the time and his lessons usually taught them a lot about themselves or each other or just music, but his song choices weren't what teenagers wanted to sing.

"I'm not your average, run-of-the-mill substitute teacher. I want you guys to do things that you want to do. I want you to have fun in our fabulous but fleeting time together." Miss Holiday said to them before suggesting "What do you say we have class outside today?"

"It's raining outside." Mercedes pointed out the obvious.

"Well, then let's take a field trip to taco bell." she shrugged and Charlotte almost jumped up from her seat.

"I love taco bell! Let's go!" she called, making a few people chuckle at her excitement.

"Should we take up some medical-grade marijuana? I wish." Holly Holiday finished making everyone laugh.

"It's really hard not to like this woman." Finn muttered, steering away from the idea of knuckling down and focusing on sectionals, just to goof off and have fun.

Rachel, however, was keeping more serious about the meeting "Okay, no. We can't just goof off all day. We have to write a set list for sectionals."

"come on Rach, let's have some fun!" Charlotte pouted, leaning over to her, trying to give her best puppy dog eyes.

"You're right. What songs would you like to do?" Holly asked and everyone looked to each other in confused silence "Oh. Don't get asked that question much, do we?"

"Ms. Holliday is right." Kurt spoke up first "Mr. Schuester's set list sometimes seems like he hasn't listened to the radio since the '80s."

"He never listens to what I have to say." Puck said, explaining his wishes to do the new cee-lo green song.

"Cee-Lo! That's what I'm talking about." Miss Holiday pointed excitedly.

Santana shook her head "Snap. Okay, excuse me? What would you know about Cee-Lo? 'Cause you're like, 40."

"Top 40, sweet cheeks." Miss holiday grinned before pointing to Brad and the Jazz band "Hit it!"

(Forget You~ performed by Holly Holiday and The Glee Club.)

Once the group had danced around together, having so much fun doing songs they really wanted to do together, Miss Holiday yelled "Let's go get some tacos!"
***

Rachel had finally let loose and joined Miss Holiday in doing a dance duet which was very glamorous and Charlotte made sure to shower her in compliments once it was over.

The rest of the week was kind of boring to say the least, the only major thing that happen was Mercedes starting a tots protest due to her love for the food that had been banned by 'principal' Sue and Charlotte wasnt even there to witness it. But she wasn't complaining, she was helping Sam with their upcoming test which was just as fun.

Now Mr Schuester was back by the popular demand of the glee club. Charlotte did enjoy having a break and just letting go of any pressures and having fun, but she did enjoy prepping for competitions because she felt the glee club came together more in those situations.

As the glee club cheered at the fact their usual glee leader was back, he smiled and managed to hush them "All right, all right, thank you very much, guys. Please, please, sit down. Just... Thank you... For that and... and for all the kind words you said about me to Sue. The feelings are mutual." he smiled "Now, we got to get crackin', though. We lost a few days there, and it's all gonna be about focus and hard work for the next couple of days."

Puck sighed from his seat "I guess Ms. Holliday really is gone."

"I know you guys liked her, and she was a lot of fun, but she and I both agreed that this is what was best." Mr Schue explained.

"Don't get us wrong, Mr. Shue, we always wanted you as our teacher. She was just kind of a nice break." Tina shrugged and everyone could agree with that.

"She did loosen us up." Quinn added.

"And she actually had some good ideas for a sub." Artie said getting a nod from Charlotte who was sat beside him.

"Yeah. I get it. And maybe we can, uh, incorporate those... after sectionals." Mr Schue said "Now, when I'm sick, there is only one thing that makes me feel better."

"Gin and juice." Artie nodded, dreamily.

Mr Schue shook his head "No. Singing in the rain."he admitted "I must've watched it, like, ten times over the past three days. It's actually what inspired me to try this out as a contender for our first song at sectionals"

"When is the song from?" Sam asked, confused and obviously not up to scratch with his musicals knowledge.

"Well, the movie opened in 1952. But-but... but it's... But it's really timeless." he said trying to stop the kids disappointment, as he devised a plan to get them to see the good in the old tunes.
***

(Singing In the Rain/ Umbrella~ performed by Mr Schue, Holly Holiday and the New Directions.)

***
A/N~ this ones a slightly shorter one, but the next episode is Furt and i'm really excited about that one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2K 25
โ– ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons two completed, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
5.3K 246 16
๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž: ๐€ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ-๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
671 13 19
-BOOK 1- hopeless romantics, Brittany and Santana Lopeirce, embark on the rocky road of their future after departing from McKinley High. They face l...
6.9K 309 23
Mike felt good. Sure, everything was new and big and scary and he missed home. He missed Lima, he missed his parents, he missed school, he missed the...