Izuku The Hero of Friendship

Da JacksTGM

Izuku was having a normal day in his heroic life and being a father to a girl named Eri but when a portal app... Altro

Bio & Harem
The Start of a New Adventure
This Strange New World
The First Day
Mini Chapter
The Mysterious New Girl
Twilight's First Day
Another Mini-Chapter
Break
(Unrelated stories)

Ship Happens

556 14 3
Da JacksTGM

So This is awkward but, I'm back but. Hopefully, nothing happens again *laughs awkwardly*. But umm yeah I'm hoping to make more of these for those who read this for whatever reason.

(The Next Day)

Izuku: Alright so we all remember the plan to get the girls to be friends again?

Twilight&Eri: *nod* Right

(When the 3 enter the school, however, everyone begins to giggle behind their backs)

Eri: What's going on pa- big bro?

Izuku: I'm not quite-

(The 3 are then pulled into a room)

Izuku: Hey what's the big-

(it's revealed to Rarity)

Izuku: Rarity? What was that for?

Rarity: NO TIME DARLINGS!!

(She then pulls out random outfits out of her backpack and hastily puts the 3 in them)

Izuku: *grabs her shoulders* Rarity do you mind explain what's going on here?!

Rarity: I'm disguising you 3 of course.

Eri: But why exactly miss Rarity?

Rarity: Oh, I'm assuming you haven't seen the photos or the videos as well.

Izuku: what photos and videos?

(AJ, Fluttershy, and Pinkie then appear in a different doorway)

AJ: There you 3 are I've been looking all over for ya'll.

Fluttershy: Me too.

Pinkie: *drops down from the top defying physics as she does* Me three.

Rarity: Well so much for the outfits.

Pinkie: Well I think you guys look great.

Rarity: Well I do have a sense for style, not that you would care "Party Girl".

Pinkie: What's that supposed to mean.

Izuku: UMMM, Hey girls why are you looking for us?

Twilight: Yeah, what's going on?

Fluttershy: Well, umm it's kind of a big deal and um-

AJ: Maybe we should just show ya.

(Pinkie then pulls out her laptop and shows everyone sunsets video on Twilight and photos of her and Izuku sleeping)

Pinkie: Yeah It's pretty bad.

Izuku: *Blushing hard* YOU THINK?!

Twilight: *also blushing* B-but this was just yesterday has everyone seen this.

AJ: Unfortunately yes, but at least it only is aimed at you Twilight on account of what Izuku did to Sunset. (pulls up video of Izuku punching Sunset).

Izuku: Oh right, I had forgotten about that.

Eri: But, what's miss Twilight going to do, people might not vote for her now, and big bro might be paired with that meanie.

Fluttershy: I know it might not help much but I'll still vote for you Twilight because of how you keep standing up for me.

(Twilight then bangs her head on the desk)

Pinkie: If you still want to run I could make something to help you out.

(Fluttershy then bring Twilight and Izuku close to her)

Fluttershy: Word of advice I wouldn't trust a word she says since she doesn't take anything seriously.

Pinkie: I heard that, do you keep having to awful to me?

Rarity: Oh don't act so innocent you Hypercake when you are just as bad as her! *Points to Fluttershy*

Pinkie: What the *quickly covers Eri's ears* the fuck you mean by that?!

Rarity: *Ignoring Pinkie* I'd be happy to offer my assistance for the Fall Formal. Since I know you would all appreciate my hard work and talent.

(This leads to a full on argument between the former friends all yelling at each other, it got so bad that Spike hid in Twilight's backpack and Eri moved behind Izuku.)

AJ: ENOUGH, will all of ya'll stop yelling about these stupid arguments and get over it.

Rarity: Oh like how you got over what Rainbow Dash did to you?!

AJ: That is different, she said she and the softball team would show up to my bake sale and they never did and I told everyone they would be there which made me look like a liar!

The Other Girls: IT'S NOT DIFFERENT!

AJ: YES IT IS!!

(The girls then go back to arguing until Izuku and Twilight get fed up)

Izuku&Twilight: SHUT UP!!!

*everyone goes silent*

Izuku: Girls listen please *Eri hand him the old yearbook* look at this, you all used to be such good friends.

Twilight: Until it all changed, and the that was caused by Sunset Shimmer.

Rarity: That's a nice theory darling's but she had nothing to do with it.

Fluthershy: She's right, since she wasn't the one who ruined my silent auction at the animal shelter with fireworks.

Pinkie: What are you talking about? You texted me that you wanted a big party instead.

Fluttershy: What? But I never sent you a text.

Pinkie: Say what?

Rarity: Wait so does that mean you never sent me any texts about having enough volunteers for decorating, because whenever I asked to help you always said you had enough but then I find out you did it all by yourself.

Pinkie: I never sent you any texts.

Eri: Maybe Sunset is why Rainbow Dash never went to you bake sale miss AJ.

Izuku: Didn't you ask her about it?

AJ: Umm, I kind of stopped talking to her afterwards *put hat in front of face in shame*

Twilight: Then maybe now is the perfect time to make up with her.

Izuku: Right, we need to find her after class since our teachers are probably wondering why we aren't in class.

The Girls: WE FORGOT ABOUT CLASS!!!

(few hours later)

(We cut to the soccer field where AJ and Rainbow are talking about what happened)

Eri: I think it's going well.

Pinkie: HUGS I SEE HUGS!

Izuku: Easy Pinkie we all see it.

(AJ and Rainbow walk over)

AJ: I think we all know someone and that someone being who we all know tole Rainbow Dash my bake sale was cancelled.

Rainbow: So you 2 want to take down Sunset is that right?

Izuku: You got it Rainbow-Chan we'll do whatever it takes to win.

Rainbow: Well I'll be glad to help, all she's got to o is beat me in 5 games.

Twilight: Wait, WHAT!

Eri: Don't worry Twilight, you can do this

( She in fact did not have this and lost... hard)

Twilight: *Lying on the ground gasping for air*

Eri: *comforting her*

Izuku: *sweat drops* Don't yo think you maybe went a bit too rough on her Rainbow?

Rainbow: Eh can't blame her because I'm too awesome to beat, but I'll still help you out.

Twilight: What? But I lost.

Rainbow: Well yeah you did, bur being the princess of the fall formal means you got to have determination and you showed that trying to beat me.

Izuku: Alright the gang's back together again, now we just got to figure out how to get the rest of the school to help.

AJ: Right, if no one votes for her she'll never win. Since people only know Twilight from her video we need something to help people see her differently.

Rarity: OOOHHH I have just the thing that can help!

Eri: Let's go make Twilight the princess. *pumps fist in air*

Everyone Else: YEAH!!! *pumps fists in air*

DBZ narrator: The girls have finally reconciled after what Sunset Shimmer has done now our team of friends plan to make the rest of CHS make Twilight the princess. Will they be able to succeed? What is there plan? What will Sunset do to stop them? Find out NEXT TIME ON IZUKU: THE HERO OF FRIENDSHIP!!

I finally was able to get back on Wattpad again! YAY!!!! then I realized it happens a week before my finals...... MOTHERFU-. I SWEAR I will try to update more (Hopefully that goes well and Wattpad isn't banned on my school laptop again.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
136K 7.5K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...