Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

By HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... More

The day we met ☑️
So are we ?☑️
A while apart ☑️
A while apart 2 ☑️
Fun time in live ☑️
The Most awaited moment! ☑️
D day 🔜
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

A new start!!

171 21 1
By HaguaVenn

A new start........in our home town!!

It's been 4 weeks since those sasaengs  attacked us and we moved in here....... in Korea .

That night Felix managed to booked a flight to Korea. Luckily tae got passport for Tae eun last month and tae eun was already 6 months, old enough to travel in air.

We didn't pack any clothes or others materials. Just a bag of Tae eun clothes and some snacks. I bet on plane we were the only passengers without an luggage. We looked like an run away family for an instance!

Whatever, our flight was good. Luckily we got in the business class and had a safe journey. The flight was from Korea so the crew members were Korean too they didn't recognise us much. But we were like an undercover officer the whole travel.

But the decision of Oppa was a wise one. It felt like a great escape from the  shadows of the demon. The past few months were dark and cold for us. It seems the incident did left me with a mild trauma.

I can resist being alone in dark, not bad as u think. But whenever I am in dark. I feel the cold breeze over my skin though I am in room with shut windows. I don't get panic attacks or other serious stuffs, but that night did leave  us a deep mark in our heart and memory.

About those sasaengs, we let them go. Some where caught and some didn't. There were many of girls and boys in their early twenties and teens. I don't want to spoil their life because of their silly obsession.

To be frank, Tae was the one who got affected mentally and physically on those chaos. He was worried and still feels sorry for me.  Though he doesn't shows up, I can feel it.

The guilt that he hurt his family and his false accusations still pains in him. Yeah still his fans believe that he plagiarised. We decided to never get into those mess again, but his misunderstandings with his fans was a huge break down for him.

Now back to our life here, in Korea. It felt weird for me to speak Korean. I got used to speaking in English for almost more than a decade and a half! But still Tae helped me out with it. We were really happy to have a new start, with our family.

To go back to my life as an Korean was kinda .............exciting and big to adjust.

Yeah I agree I spent my first 15 years in Korea but still.............getting used too extra spicy foods, eating live octopus and searching for number 4 in the elevator and realising it's  'F' and many more is.....kinda frustrating!

—————————————————————————————-              Fact of Korea:   
One of the interesting facts about South Korea is that 4 is an unlucky number. Therefore, in elevators, you'll often see floors 1, 2, 3, and F.
Apartments in South Korea with multiple 4s (ex. 404) in their house number are often avoided, and the property values are lower. This is because the word for 4 in Korean is similar to the word for death.
————————————————————————————

But these things I already know, doesn't feels familiar!! Anyway, I
will get used to it easier than I think......... I guess

Our daughter Kim Tae eun. Our precious pearl!! She is 5 months old. Tae and eun are making a perfect dad and daughter relationship. Nowadays eun ah doesn't sleep in her crib, but top of her dad or beside him. He speaks to the baby a lot though she can't understand anything. She just makes few sounds in reply and that's enough for Tae.

I still remember on the day our little girl born on 10th June, it was so hectic. The doctor gave us the day of labor in prior. We got admitted in the hospital a in advance. I did have mild contractions.

I was so nervous and tae was toooooooo nervous. He panicked every second and didn't leave my side the whole time.

At the June 10th morning 4 o clock my contractions were intense and Tae was hitting the nurse calll button more than a hundred times though the nurses were already in our ward. The call button is only used if the patient is dying or in other emergencies.

There were a loads of nurses and doctors in our ward because of him. I didn't even enter the labor ward, but he started to insist that I should take a C section. At last my mum consoled him and calmed him down.

In the labor room tae managed to get in. My mom and other doctors insisted to not get in because he was so restless. He held my hands tightly.

There was an intern in the labor room on our permissions. She was looked younger than I excepted. In the mid of the labor she suddenly started to cry, louder than me.

It made me scared a lot! Did something go wrong. Tae was also confused. He was trying to stay calm the whole time but when the intern cried his restless mode was 'on'. He started to question the doctors. They assured him that everything was going smoothly.

The intern said between her sobs "I did never think giving birth is so painful........*sniffs*.......mrs Kim I am sure your daughter would be so proud of u..........I miss my momma"

Other staffs managed to take her out the ward. But tae was at worst. He was panicked and stared to cry next ....... a lot.

He started to babble stuffs
"Hun......I am sorry........don't leave me pls.......I won't break plates.......I promise........I won't sneak ramen in my closet........ I wash my socks a week.........pls stay!!!"

Some nurses were smiling and controlling their laughter

I was already frustrated in pain, his babbling tensed that I broke down and shrieked

" shhhhhhuuuuuuuutttt uppppppppp kkkkiiiiimmmm ttaaaaeehhyyuuunnggg.........aaaaraggghhhh"

I don't know how many out the room heard me, but I screamed at the top of my lungs.

At last he was escorted out by other staffs.

It next took 45 minutes approximately for little tae to be born.
Tae was invited in once last time to cut the umbilical cord. He first moved to me
"I fine" I mumbled he caressed my hair and went near the baby. I was super tired and was in a sub conscious state. I don't know what but for some reason before I was drifted in to full unconsciousness I heard a loud scream of Tae. Why?

Because when he cut the cord some blood splattered on him.......and he got scared and eventually fainted. I still remember being in a adjacent ward with tae. He blacked out because of malnourishment. He didn't feed him well on the past days. We gained our consciousness minutes apart. We both asked the same question

" was he/ she alright??"
" is the baby fyn?"

Tae was fine! We were eagerly waiting to meet our daughter. Tae at last was back to normal.

He apologised to the staffs for his reckless behaviour on the past few days. They didn't mind much and congrats us for a healthy baby.

The moment the nurse bought the baby, it was golden moment!! She was soo small I was absorbing her very moves.

" y/n....... you did a wonderful job" Tae hummed in ears held in his hand tightly.

" we did a great job" I corrected him.

If Tae wasn't with me, don't know if I could have gone through these months. Don't consider the labor days. He bared with my mood swings, beside me in my morning sickness, TRIED to not be clumsy and a lot.

He never got mad at me even once. He fed me every day and massage my foots daily in third trimester. If he can care of me so well, why not our daughter.

But I was worried! It's about myself! Will I make a perfect mom?? I never said it out, and was kind of depressed few days. My mom was staying with me. One night I and tae decided to go for a walk leaving Tae eun with mom.

Tae knew what was going inside my mind the whole time

Tae : "Y/n........ don't worry....... you will make a great mom" he smiled and told me.

Y/n: "really? Will i ?? Do u believe so??"

Tae: "yeah of course.......I am sure you will make a perfect mom and me........not a perfect dad but a great dad"

It was the sweetest moment of our life. But it was the night the paparazzi caught us in a pic and chaos began.

So today, I was just scrolling through my insta, I deleted my Janette insta page as people started to curse me a lot. Now I am in the name of original name. Kim y/n.

I don't have much followers........ no followers to say. It was just tae and oppa following me.

Then I was looking at tae's Gucci model picture. To be frank when those pictures were released, I was so mesmerised.

I couldn't believe that this model was my hubby. Each pic was sooo hot and he looked like a real model. Also he had many photo shoots back then because he was so famous. Yeah I agree he was treated equal to an idol.

His fans gave him the name Gucci boy when his pics went viral in the first few days. I still look at the pics just to realise that my innocent and clumsy husband is a hot man!!

When I was drowned in thoughts I suddenly heard tae screaming through the hallway running towards me panting......

Tae: " y/n.........Tae eun........she..........Tae eun is.."

—————————————————————————————

Hi frnds! Thank u for choosing mr.clumsy.

I am sorry I made u guys wait for 3 days....but don't get bored haven't crossed the half of the storyline. So stay tuned and I will will entertain

Don't be a silent reader comment and vote below.... I am always ready for your suggestion and reactions..

Borahae 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 272 31
"Jimin, I want to meet your wife. That's it!" "How? I'm not even married! There's no wife?" Jimin yelled back, and an instant realisation hit him. ...
52.5K 6K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
2.4K 106 21
I can't be with you now, but I will keep dreaming about when we will be together. ~Jimin~ I'd rather be in love and lost than to never have loved at...
279K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...