𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 π‚πŽπ‹πŽπ”π‘π’...

De gukyuti

❝ she was so naive....and he was sinful ❞ ____________________________________________________________ when... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
β€’ bonus / epilogue

00

32.3K 797 70
De gukyuti

| INTRODUCTION

“ strawberry....” he said as he came closer to her and her small figure was shaking because of how close a stranger man was near her.

“please...go away” but wait, she is gonna spend 3 years of her university with the man who has so much sinful dreams towards her.

|CHARACTER

kim taehyung as himself

the nineteen year old university second year student. a hearthrob and a player. known for having all girls heart...but yet, his sinful thoughts.

and some other side characters !

| SUMMARY

when kim taehyung, the second year university student finds himself having sinful thoughts about the naive y/n who is under control of her family.

the naive girl and the sinful university hearthrob was finally making their way towards the angst sinful love story .

|NOTE

this story will contain mature content such as sex, nudity and some cursing words.

• no scene in this story is real. its all a fanfiction.

• please make sure to vote and add it in your library if you love this one.

• please comment your opinion.

| CREDITS

pictures and gif owner are big hit.

yet, the plot and writing is mine. 

Kyupikoo on wattpad !

enjoyyy :)

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

4.8K 657 24
Well, Lot of people fall in "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!" _______________________________________________ Sarang is at JYP's.... she went...
154K 5K 25
She was normal. He was not. He wanted to protect her. But that only put her in grave danger. Min Yoongi could never have prepared for someone so ordi...
1.1K 39 31
"If risking is the only way to get closer to you then he might as well will risk his life for you and If you're the biggest sin on the earth, then he...
116 4 3
You are a college girl in the middle of an exceedingly boring year until you encounter an old friend who decides to rekindle a past relationship. Bu...