WHEN THERE'S ME AND YOU

Από elle_kai_12345

[COMPLETED] Saint Suppapong, 19 years old is a survivor of a heart transplant surgery. Despite having success... Περισσότερα

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44.1
CHAPTER 44.2
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 45

982 59 27
Από elle_kai_12345

6 years later

People gathered. Expensive suits and elegant dresses in display. Venue had flickered with crystal-like designs found anywhere, huge chandelier making it's way to capture everyone's eyes. Murmurs vanished upon the beautiful wedding song playing around. A song that helped to mask the nervous sigh, rapid beating of the man waiting in front, next to an altar. Too nervous that his best man could only stroke his back, let out a chuckle seeing the groom fidgeting over his fingers. It's until all eyes were turned to the entrance seeing his soon to be husband with his loving parents on both of his side. The newly arrived groom locked his eyes to the nervous man in front, giving him a sweet smile to help him calm. There this sudden change of atmosphere between them, time slowed down, everything seems to turn black, world seemed to just revolve around them, only them. Both giggled in distance the way their faces tainted with crimpson pink, smiles turned to a shy one. They're busy with staring each other, that the man in front didn't notice he's starting to walk towards the younger, ended up being interrupted when the man next him pulled him.

"Hey, Zee..where are you going?", Zee snapped, looking towards the man pulling him to where he should be standing.

"Oh, I..i-",

"Come on, Saint will be walked towards you by mom and dad, you don't have to go there and fetch him.", Earth teased. "Don't be so too excited, let's go on the process dude, okay?", He winked that made Zee to blush instantly. A little laugh suddenly erupted coming from Tommy, Mixxiw and Jimmy sitting in front. It didn't took long and Saint and his parents started their way on the aisle, and the before they're already standing before the Zee. Saint's parents greeted Zee by their loving smiles.

"I'll give you my son's hand, Zee. Please take care of him", Saint's dad remarked that made Zee to nervously smile and nod. "Relax", Saint's dad ended up laughing the way Zee reacts, tapping his shoulder. Saint's mom took Saint's hand and Zee's, resting it up to each other.

"I love you both", she remarked squeezing the two in between. "I wish every happiness for the two of you", she added before the leaving the two, Earth on the other hand patted Zee's shoulder.

"It's time.", Earth said and it's only grooms standing and the center of attention. Zee smiled loving on the younger and Saint did the same. Turning their attention towards the altar where the priest is waiting, smiling for them.

"Are you ready to be forever mine, Saint?", Zee murmured that made Saint blush, intertwining their fingers. Saint giggled.

"You'll be mine forever too, P'", Saint replied and they started to walk near. It didn't took long when the ceremony started, both Mixxiw and Earth put around the two the string that will symbolises for them to be bonded together till vows are about to get exchanged.

"Oh my God, I'm seriously nervous about what I'm gonna say, I've been thinking about it since.", He murmured almost inaudible but Saint chuckled as he's able to get it. "To my beloved Saint..", Zee started immediately catching Saint's eyes locked on him. "... I'd like to thank you for coming to my life. If you hadn't, maybe..maybe I'm still stuck on the past. Maybe I wouldn't be able to know the truth, maybe I won't be able to move forward. I know...I know that way we started, the way we met isn't kind of like those fairy tales, we have felt everything. Forgive me for running away, leaving you alone when you need me the most", Zee's voice cracked, tears suddenly clouded his eyes. "Forgive me for breaking your heart, forgive me for causing you so much pain..forgive me for bringing you a lot of tears. But, but I..I won't do it again, I learned enough, I almost lost you. I'm lucky enough to have you back. I'm thankful to the chance you gave me, and I'm never gonna let go of it.", Tears escaped through Zee's eyes which was immediately wiped with Saint's warm hands. Who knew that everyone who witnessed the said rollercoaster love story of the two are also getting emotional. The breakdowns, the fights, the blaming, the break-up. "..I will spend the rest of my life filling in, proving that the second chance you gave is worth it. I-I, Zee Pruk Panich will try my best to be a good husband to you. I'll be there for you in pains, happiness and anything else. I'll be your forever support Saint as we walk towards this new chapter in our life. I love you so much, SO MUCH.", Zee smiled and sniffed. Zee took the ring from Earth and slid it to Saint's finger. Saint hugged him to help him calm down, and soon as Zee calmed down it's Saint's turn to say his vow.

"Hm, P'Zee.. I know we had those things that made us suffer, but always remember I've never blamed you for all those things. It's not just me who'd been hurt, you too. You don't have to apologise cause there's nothing to begin with. But if you still insist it, then I'll forgive you for everything. I think our meeting is all coincidence, me, finding HIM brought me in meeting YOU. Those painful memories, let's keep them behind and create new happy memories this time. You don't have show or prove to me that you're worthy of the chance you I gave you cause you really deserve it. See, we broke up already but still we found each other. And look where we are now, us, we're getting married." Saint giggled that made Zee chuckled. "Let's start anew P', with this new chapter in our life. I love you too P', SO MUCH!", Saint finally gave Zee a sweet yet gentle smile, sliding Zee's ring into his finger, Zee leaned and kiss Saint's forehead, pulling him into sudden embrace.

"Thank you", Zee murmured, they stayed like that till the priest cleared his throat, forcing Zee to awkwardly distance himself away from Saint. As usual, their friends laughed on simple mistakes Zee continued to make. It's until..

"Let's continue..", the priest continued. "I prononce you SPOUSES, and you may kiss your husband.", the priest looked at Zee who blushed instantly, Saint ended up laughing. Saint and Zee then soon looked at each other and both lovingly smiled at each other.

"So, Mr. Saint Suppapong-Panich..",

"Khub?",

"God, it feels good to hear my surname on your name.", Zee smiled and took the chance to finally kissed his HUSBAND. The two got startled with the the sudden claps from the guests and their families. Zee had found a new family, he couldn't ask for more. It's time for his to build on his own, with his beloved, Saint. Soon the two got engulfed by hugs from their families, camera's flickering to keep the once in a lifetime event documented. Later that night, the couple entertained the guest in the reception.

"Congratulations on your wedding", Saint's busy with the bundle of red roses in his hand when Joss appeared behind him.

"Thank you, P'Joss.", Saint smiled as he sniffed on the red roses given to him by Zee. "You too, congratulations. I heard you got a new girlfriend. I can't wait to meet her.",

"You'll meet her soon, Saint. She's busy at the moment, but I'll introduce you soon.", Saint smiled and soon embraced him.

"I'm so happy for you, P'Joss. Be happy too.", Saint remarked and Joss nodded. "Thank you for being my exclusive photographer.", Saint grinned and he laughed.

"Oh God, you never miss to break my emotional moments", Joss replied.

"Saint," Mixxiw and Jimmy now waved towards Saint, and that Joss cue to pat Saint's shoulder, and leave the man. Soon Saint now got lost on talking with his friends.

On the 6 year that passed since Saint and Zee got engaged, lots of things happened. Earth in two years also asked for Mixxiw's hand, and they decided to get married a year after Saint's and Zee's marriage. Saint and Zee wanted to let the older go first but the latter didn't agree seeing the two has been engaged already for too long and that he knew how much Zee wanted to get on Saint soon as he graduated. Mixxiw and Jimmy graduated as Engineers but Saint decided to stop and pursue Arts. He's way too into photography, with his only one subject, Zee. Saint's camera's filled with few of sceneries and stuffs, and Zee. He got every support he needed. No pressure included. Zee got permanently hired in the university, and Zee being Zee, despite being an Asian on the sad foreign university instilled his trance of being the icy professor he was once before. He's too handsome that students flirting around him can't be avoided. Well, the icy trance is enough for them to back out though. The guy is too good on his duality: Icy when it comes to others and Cute little koala, sweet cheesy man when it comes to his soon-to-be husband. It's after 6 months that Zee moved out of Saint's parents mansion earning enough to buy his own house, THEIR OWN HOUSE. Zee let Saint stayed with his parents for 6 years for the younger will be moving with his after they got marriage. And so it happened, THEY'RE ALREADY MARRIED. On Jimmy and Tommy, good news, they somehow broke the bickering stage, slowly getting comfortable with each other. After 5 years, the two finally got in relationship. TOO LONG!!,

"Love", Saint's interrupted by the sudden backhugged he got from the familiar warmth that immediately pulled a smile to Saint's face. "Why are you alone here? Where's your friends?",

"Oh they were with their boyfriends now. Thank you na for greeting our guests", Saint rested his hands. They are now alone in the small garden, made even beautiful by the dancing fountain before them.

"It's okay, I know you're tired.", Zee snuggled deeper, embrace getting tighter.

"We finally reached this far, P'", Saint trailed, resting his head on Zee's chest, admiring the rings displayed in their fingers. Smiles even wider to see the couple bracelet still intact in their wrists. "I can't wait to see my future with you, my HUSBAND", Saint trailed that pulled a wide smile on Zee face.

"Me too. I can't wait to say hello to every mornings we're going share, breakfast, lunches and dinners were going to be together, night that we're gonna make..", Zee yelped when he felt Saint pinching his arms. "Ow, what's that for?"
,
"Nothing.." Zee laughed knowing what his HUSBAND might be thinking. "P'Zee..",

"That's also part of out nights, Saint.", Zee whispered that earned another smack from Saint's. Zee once again, Zee turned Saint towards him, cupping Zee's face. "I'm kidding, Saint. I'm looking for those nights were going to sleep side by side, cuddles, kisses and everything. I love you and I'll never get tired of saying it to you, Saint.",

"I love you too, P' and I'll never get tired saying you that too.", Saint and Zee smiled at each other, sealing their night with a passionate, love-filled kiss. Moonlight made everything so perfect as the couple get warm on each other embrace.

"Thank you, Tor for letting me meet Saint.", Zee thought to himself.

"Thank you P'Tutor for letting me meet P'Zee.." Saint thought to himself.

THE END

******************

And that it guys! Another story of mine had come to an end. Oh, sorry if it didn't meet your expectations, it's my first time writing a wedding scene, and I really don't know what to do, what to put it in. But I tried my best since it's the ending I wished to put in this story..
Anyways, thank you so so much for supporting this story, I invested so much emotions here, I really tried to make you guys cry with me.😅 I broke your hearts for sure, but it's okay. I'm just really grateful for the votes and comments, I really appreciate it. That's all thank you.
Ah! Thank you also for supporting my other stories, last time I checked it, it's already surpassed 10k reads. Thank you so so much.
I'll update here if i have a new story made.
See ya 💕💕

WHEN THERE'S ME AND YOU
Author: elle_kai_zaintsee

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

49.8K 2.4K 45
[COMPLETED] Saint had found out that Zee's been engage with someone, this cause their relationship fell into vain. Will things get better between the...
11.5K 961 16
Can Saint heal Zee's pain? Can he show him what it really means to love someone? Will love be enough? Read it with me. We will find out together.
5.1K 484 23
Suppapong a designer and programmer, who is also a gamer stays isolated and has locked himself in his condo finds Zee Pruk an Instagram model and fee...
37.8K 1.9K 17
They told him that his name was Saint Suppapong. They also informed him that he was 23 years old and the man broodingly standing the at foot of his h...