Between Rivals |✔|

By btschickenandsprite

"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could w... More

1: Suits and Bullets
2: Caretaker
3: BOSS
4: Tissues
5: Change of Plans
6: Mr.Yukei
7: But I-
8: Trauma
9: Twitches
10: Welcoming Allies
11: A Long Week
12: From Hatred to Giggles
13: 키보드 💻
14: Switch
15: Shame
16: Freedom Via Chains
17: Code 10
19: Lies
20: Collage
21: Glitter Kisses
22: 随附的 💌
23: Photograph
24: Chandelier
25: Car
26: Respect
27: Health
28: Remorseless
29: Best Served Cold
30: Passing The Blame
31: Hallucinations
32: Bad Timing
33: Anything For You
34: Cheating Chances
35: Real Time
36: Breaker or Break Her?
37: Baddie
38: Almost Happiness
39: Dreams and Bow Ties
40: It Wasn't A Bad Choice

18: Healing Or Hurting?

1K 36 0
By btschickenandsprite

Jisung POV :

The task I was given was rather strange.

Why exactly did we have to kill her father?

Yes, I understand the whole family thing, but why was this such a sudden thing?

There was no planning or even forward notice.

I had a creepy vibe. Someone was hiding something and it was about to blow up.

Mark Lee POV :

Leading the group swiftly and quietly through the vents I questioned my sanity.

Almost all of my life I've been a killer. A thief. A monster.

And now...

I'm about to take away someone's father simply because I don't want mine taken away.

I felt selfish.

Sure. Y/n wasn't my favorite when I found what her presence could do to all of us but I didn't hate her. Nor do I want her to suffer.

But at this point...

I don't even know if she's alive.

YangYang POV :

We were crawling through vents, something I've done before....

Stealth? That is my thing.

And it always will be. I knew my task and I didn't feel a single bit guilty.

Rather it be her than me.

I followed behind WinWin and Mark out of the vents, with the others behind me and we jumped out.

After that I got the signal and I ran over to him at his desk, without a sound and covered his mouth.

Meanwhile, Doyoung wraps a thin, black rope around hus neck and walks in front of him.

With Jisung holding his feet, so his people don't hear him calling for help.

Doyoung whispered to him harshly. "Don't speak a word."

And Y/n's father nodded quickly.

"Where's the mood diamond?" Mark said as Sicheng walks over to his right with Mark on his left.

Doyoung jerks the black rope for him to speak and he does.

"I won't tell you." He says and Doyoung looks angrier than I've ever seen him.

"Tell us where it is." Doyoung demands and he shakes his head no.

Doyoung then gives the signal to Mark and Sicheng to search and they do.

After a few moments of nothing, I closed my eyes and tried to control my anger.

Doyoung POV :

Everyone was angry. Even I was.

Normally I can keep my cool and now was the exception.

I nodded for YangYang and Jisung to go look as I wanted a one-on-one chat with him to see if I could maybe persuade his mind a bit.

After they let go, I held one hand on the black rope and one on the pressure point on his shoulder.

I sunk my fingers harshly on it and he gasped through gritted teeth.

I spoke. "Tell us where it is."

He smirked through the pain and spoke in a whisper.

"I have an idea."

He said and I raised an eyebrow. "Hm?"

"Why don't you tell everyone about how you kissed her?"

My eyes widened. He knew?

That would mean that he's been watching us longer than we all even knew.

Whether it was him personally or someone he works for.

Out of a fit of rage, I jacked the chair up in one swift move and left his feet to dangle off the ground.

He looked me in the eyes and he knew what was happening.

I then held my hand over his mouth and began to pull the rope with both hands.

I watched life disappear from his face and he was turning pale quickly.

I was breathing in and out, my eyes seeing clearly but my mind could only see red.

Soon, my heart rate slowed and I realized he was dead.

The others looked at me and it took me a moment to come with terms of what I've done.

I was so angry that I didn't even realize that he had been scratching my face trying to stop me.

I had marks on both sides and soon I felt droplets of blood slowly fall down the sides of my face.

I didn't say anything else but...

"Let's go."

Then we all jumped back in the vents. I was first and with WinWin last, he shut the vent as he got up.

Then we all headed back through so we could report to Taeyong.

Hopefully he wasn't mad that we didn't get the diamond yet....but you never know.

MEANWHILE~~

Chenle POV :

Taeil, Haechan and I were all sent to help Y/n.

After getting the necessary supplies, we went to her room. 

I sat down on the bed next to her and Haechan was on the other side, where Taeil had grabbed her hand while crouched.

I handed Haechan the rag that had been soaked in cold water and he folded it with precision and then placed it on her forehead.

I held two fingers against her neck, as far away fron the burns as I could and waited for a pulse.

After a few moments of silence, I felt one.

I smiled and watched as her body started moving.

Luckily the water was cold enough, in the rag, to take it's toll on her unconscious state.

Her eyes rolled around under her eyelids and she soon opened her eyes.

Taeil POV :

I traced my fingers over the markings in her hand, waiting to see her eyes open.

It took a minute his as soon as Chenle smiled, I knew.

Soon her eyes opened and she began breathing a bit louder and I knew she was alive.

Y/n POV :

Everything ached. You could've swore that you were dying when you closed your eyes earlier but that wasn't the case.

You looked around to see Chenle, Haechan and Taeil around you.

Taeil's hand was soothing, and the rag that Haechan was holding was refreshing.

"Hey Y/n." Haechan said and you turned slowly and slightly to see his soft eyes examining you.

You took a deep breath, breathed out and spoke softly.

"Hey."

Your mouth felt dry and you spoke. "Can I have some water?"

You asked and Chenle spoke. "Gotcha covered."

He said, reaching for the drink on the nightstand and held it out to you.

Then he shook his head. "Oops. I forgot."

Then he helped you sit up, with the help of Haechan and Taeil and you took a sip and you immediately felt a bit better.

You felt like you'd been running a marathon and then got stuck in the desert for a few days.

But it hasn't even been close to that long.

As a matter of fact, it was only around 5 am, the next day after everything happened.

It was crazy how so much could happen in so little time.

But it was done.

"I think you should get a bath now. Your body isn't strong enough yet to stand for a shower. So maybe, we could get it set up and you could take a bath, alone with some privacy of course and when you have a towel wrapped around you, we could help you out?"

Taeil said and you nodded.

He was obviously worried before as the look on his face and his rambling told on him.

You smiled and they all looked at you. "Who should carry you?" Chenle asked and you gave them a confused look.

"Hu-?" Before you could finish, you were picked up by Haechan and taken to the bathroom, where there was already a tub of water.

You smiled and spoke. "I think I can walk now."

He nodded and placed you down but didn't let go of your hand until you could maintain balance and walk.

When you could, you nodded to him and he shut the door with one thing said.

"I'll be right out here so when you need me, just say so."

He smiled and left you there.

You sighed and took off your clothes and proceeded to get into the bath.

Luckily it was big enough for you to soak your thigh and neck at the same time.

Your hair was down and you didn't have a hairband so you decided to leave it down.

The water was a bit cold at first but when you soaked your burns, it felt soothing and you were comfortable.

Your body was now awake and you were going to get better but the only thing that would torture you now is...

Who can you truly trust?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 3.2K 27
SEUNGMIN ♡ I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim Seungmin screamed in panic and fear as he...
1.8M 61.6K 24
You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so was he. He would always ignore you and...
73.1K 3.2K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
941K 27.7K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...