When Shadows Intertwine with...

By buddy025

It seemed to be another ordinary day at U.A. But then Mr. Aizawa gave an announcement to the class saying tha... More

Ch 1: The New Girl
Ch 2: A Girl & Her Shadow
Ch 3: Lunch Date
Ch 4: A Strange Feeling
Ch 5: Starting Over
Ch 6: Costume Design
Ch 7: Getting Advice
Ch 8: Beauty in the Shadows
Ch 9: Surprise Me
Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter
Ch 11: Pairings
Ch 12: Training
Ch 13: The Next Match Has Been Made
Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power
Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me
Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly
Ch 17: A Little Shove
Ch 18: Requests
Ch 19: Distances & Apologies
Ch 20: Lost In The Song
Ch 21: A Rager?!
Ch 23: The Mall
Ch 24: Shopping
Ch 25: Old Friends, Old Enemies
😋Authors Note😋
Ch 26: Stand Your Ground
Ch 27: Party Time
Ch 28: Drunken Mistakes
Ch 29: Awkward
Ch 30: It's a Long Story
One-Shot: Happy Birthday
Ch 31: A Moment Of Weakness
❤️Authors Note🖤
💜Authors Note, again🖤
Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?
One-Shot: Monthly
Ch 33: Are They Together Now?
💗Authors Note💚
One-Shot: ☁️Nightmares☁️
Ch 34: Take Things Slow
Ch 35: Swift Shadows
One-Shot: ☁️Comfort☁️
Ch 36: An Accident
Ch 37: Stalking
Ch 38: My Darling
One-Shot: 🍋A Good Workout🍋
Ch 39: A Terrible Reminder
Ch 40: First Date
❤️Authors Note🧡
Ch 41: Almost Caught
Ch 42: A Big Question & A Big Answer
Help our gofund.me!

Ch 22: Meeting The Group

195 7 4
By buddy025

Setting: Bus stop

Aika: "Okay we're done." She said pushing them lightly off her.

Yuri: "Buzz kill." She said with a smile as she crossed her arms.

Aika: "I thought I was meeting you guy's at the mall."

Fuji: "We were, that's why we decided to take the bus."

Aika: "Alright."

Lea: "So why are you taking the bus? I thought you would've used your quirk to get you to the mall faster."

Aika: "I didn't feel like wasting my energy. You shouldn't have to use your quirk for every little thing you know. That's kinda abusing your power." She said crossing her arms.

Akari: "I agree. That's why I told them that we should conserve our quirks and take the bus."

Fuji: "Aww come on! What's the point of having quirks if we can't use them whenever we want?"

Akari: "What's the point of having quirks if all we're going to do is take advantage of them? We should be focusing on our mental and physical health as well, not just our quirks strengths and weaknesses." She said placing her hand on her waist.

Yuri: "Ughh, boooorinnng. Can't you two stop acting like mature people for one day? It's bad enough I have to live with my sisters mature and annoying attitude, but now Aika's."

Lea: "Hey come on now, let's not say something we're gonna regret."

Ruki: "Heh a little too late for that."

Aika: "Hey speaking of quirks, where's Ankoku?"

Yuri: "You know our little quiet mouse, he's at the library but he said he'd meet us at the mall. Who knows when that'll be."

Ruki: "He can be such a book worm, but that's what make him him."

Aika: "You're not wrong there."

N: Fuji looked over his shoulder and squinted his eyes a little while raising a brow as he looked at the corner.

Fuji: "Hm? Hey guy's gimme a sec."

Aika: "Huh? Fuji?"

N: Aika watched him walk to the corner while the others were talking to each other. Then the sound of a fight began around the corner.

Aika: "Fuji!" She called out running to the noise.

Ruki: "Come on!" He told the girls.

N: They all ran around the corner to find Fuji fighting Tokoyami. Aika stopped in shock when she saw Tokoyami fighting Fuji. Dark Shadow was blocking Fuji's punches and kicks with one hand while holding something in his other hand.

Aika: "Fuji! Stop it! Stop it!!" She yelled at him with her hands in fists.

Ruki: "Fuji, come on man! Knock it off!"

Lea: "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Break it up, break it up! Time out!" She yelled trying to break up the fight.

N: But Dark Shadow continued to strike back and Fuji just got more angry and continued to fight back. Aika couldn't take it anymore so she jumped in between them and put her hands out in front of them. Two large circles with the pentagram symbol appeared, Dark Shadow hit the circle and received a massive shock. And so did Fuji but Fuji was sent back a few feet, then Ruki ran up behind Fuji and picked him up while holding his arms at his sides. Fuji continued to squirm and try to break free but Ruki had a tight hold on him.

Ruki: "Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it!! Stop it! Stop it right now!" He said swinging Fuji side to side as he held him.

Aika: "Tokoyami, Dark Shadow calm down! It's okay, it's okay." She said putting both her hands in front of them to keep them back.

Ruki: "Calm down man, calm down!"

Fuji: "Alright! Alright! I'm calm!"

N: Ruki put him down slowly and let him go, Fuji looked at Ruki as he brushed his sleeves aggressively.

Aika: "Tokoyami what are you doing here?"

Ruki: "Wait a minute, you know this guy?!" He asked pointing at Tokoyami.

Aika: "Yes I know him!" She said as her eyes glowed red and her hair floated up as she turned her head to them.

Ruki: "Eeee!" He said as he leaned back a little.

Fuji: "Wait how do you know him?"

Aika: "He goes to my school, he's in my class." She said as her eyes and hair turned back to normal.

Lea: "Well, doesn't that explain everything?" She said sarcastically.

Aika: "Shut up."

Akari: "Who is he?"

Yuri: "Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Who is he?" She asked pointing at him as she rose her eyebrow.

Aika: "Guy's this is Tokoyami Fumikage, Tokoyami these are my friends. That's Ruki, Lea, Yuri, Akari-"

Tokoyami: "And judging by everyone yelling, he's called Fuji?" He asked crossing his arms.

Aika: "Yeah, that moron you were fighting is Fuji."

N: Ruki slapped Fuji on the back of his and Fuji said ow as he rubbed his head. Yuri couldn't help but laugh then Akari elbowed her.

Yuri: "What? It was funny."

N: Dark Shadow gave Tokoyami a little brown bag and the shadow put the tip of it's claws together and gave a sad expression. Aika looked back at Tokoyami and Dark Shadow and put her hand on her waist.

Aika: "Tokoyami what are you even doing here? Did you follow me?"

Tokoyami: "Well yes, because I wanted to give you this." He said holding out the bag. "I noticed you didn't eat at the dorms and you left very upset after what Iida said, so I knew you didn't eat."

N: Aika took the bag and looked inside, there was a muffin, granola bar, juice, and an apple. She started to blush a little then she closed the bag.

Aika: "Thanks. You didn't have to do this."

Tokoyami: "I know. I just didn't want you to go hungry or get light headed from low blood sugar." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

Yuri: "Awww, that's so sweet to know you care about her."

Aika & Tokoyami: "It's not like that!"

Ruki: "Still that's really nice of you man. She's only been at U.A for two days we're glad to see that someone's looking out for her."

Lea: "Hang on, Fuji how'd you even know Tokoyami was around the corner? And how long were you standing at the corner?" She asked pointing at them both.

Fuji: "I heard a noise and nobody came around the corner, so I thought we were being watched."

Ruki: "Yes and around every corner you just have to spring into action punching and kicking people." He said sarcastically with a smile.

Tokoyami: "I just got here. The noise you heard was me, I tripped on the concrete that's sticking out of the ground. I nearly hit the ground when Dark Shadow grabbed me, and that's when you came."

Fuji: "Ooohhh. Hehe, my bad. Sorry." He said giving a little smile.

Tokoyami: "Apology accepted. But you might wanna think before you act."

Lea: "We've told him that more than once."

N: Yuri slipped pass everyone and walked towards Dark Shadow.

Yuri: "Wow, and who's this?" She asked petting the shadow.

N: Dark Shadow gave a smile and moved it's head closer to Yuri wanting more head rubs.

Aika: "That's Dark Shadow. Dark Shadow is Tokoyami's quirk."

Yuri: "Really? Cool. You know when your shadow isn't fighting someone it's actually pretty friendly."

Dark Shadow: "Hmm." Said the shadow with a smile as it closed it's eyes.

N: Dark Shadow rubbed it's head up against Yuri's cheek. It made Yuri laugh and giggle.

Yuri: "Your shadow's pretty cute too."

Tokoyami: "Uh, thank you. But in darker places than this area Dark Shadow will become more aggressive and hard to control."

Ruki: "Really? Kinda like a certain someone's quirk." He said grinning at Aika.

Aika: "Seriously I'll hurt you."

Lea: "Hey now that you mention it Dark Shadow kinda does look like Echo-Shade."

Aika: "Okay, okay we get it, our quirks are very similar."

Lea: "Hey Tokoyami you should come to the mall with us. It's the least we could do after giving you a hard time."

Tokoyami: "You really don't have to."

Ruki: "We know we don't have to, we want to. Come on, and it'll give us all a chance to get to know each other better."

Yuri: "Yeah! Come on, come with us!" She said wrapping her arm around Dark Shadow.

N: Tokoyami looked back at Aika and she gave a partial smile to him while placing her hand on her waist.

Aika: "It's your call."

Tokoyami: "Alright."

Yuri: "Yaay! Come on let's go!"

N: They all ran back to the bus stop but Aika and Tokoyami watched them all run. Aika gave a smile and shook her head and Tokoyami walked up beside her.

Tokoyami: "They seem nice, in a way."

Aika: "Yeah their like that. But I'm really sorry about Fuji, he's kind of the brawler in our group."

Tokoyami: "Strange, I would've tooken you for the brawler in your group." He said looking at her.

N: Aika looked at him then she just smiled and they both started smiling.

Aika: "Ehehehe"

Tokoyami: "Hehehe."

Aika: "Yeah, but he's the most aggressive out of all of us. But he can also be the most stupid." She said as she started walking.

Tokoyami: "I see."

N: Tokoyami followed Aika and walked side by side with her. Dark Shadow gave a smile then vanished within Tokoyami. Everyone was waiting by the bus stop laughing and play fighting with each other seeing them made Aika sigh and shake her head again.

Aika: "I swear their more chaotic when their all together."

Tokoyami: "Well sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface. But your friends have no problem showing it."

Aika: "Yeah I know. But there's actually one of us missing, my other friend Ankoku. He's at the library right now but he's meeting us at the mall later."

Tokoyami: "So it'd be all eight of us?"

Aika: "Yeah."

N: Tokoyami stopped a few feet away from Aika and her friends, Aika looked back at him and walked towards him.

Aika: "What's wrong?"

Tokoyami: "Nothings wrong, it's just that I don't want to intrude on you spending time with your friends. Maybe I should go back to the dorms-?!"

N: Aika grabbed his hand to stop him from leaving. Tokoyami looked at her to see her looking back at him with a little grin.

Aika: "Are you always like this? When someone offers you something it's kinda rude to refuse their offer. They offered to get to know you and for you to spend the day with us, so I don't think they'll be happy to hear that you changed your mind."

N: Tokoyami stared at Aika a little longer before giving a nod. Aika smiled a bit more then she let go of his hand.

Lea: "Guy's come on! The bus is coming."

Aika: "Coming."

N: Aika grabbed Tokoyami's hand and started walking to the bus stop. Tokoyami looked at their hands as they walked, his stomach started feeling weird again so he gripped the center of his shirt. The bus arrived and they started to get aboard that's when Aika looked back at Tokoyami and noticed his hand holding his shirt. She stopped at the bus doors and turned to Tokoyami and let go of his hand.

Aika: "Hey are you okay? Does your stomach hurt or something?"

Tokoyami: "It's nothing. We should get going."

N: Tokoyami grabbed her hand and walked ahead of her and pulled her into the bus.

Aika: "Uh!"

N: Tokoyami continued to walk down the bus Aika blushed at his actions then she looked at their hands. She smiled a little then she looked at Tokoyami who didn't seem to notice her staring. She stopped smiling at him then she just looked down and blushed harder. They walked together to the back of the bus and the others sat in front of them. But they stopped and stared at the two seats then Tokoyami looked at Aika.

Tokoyami: "Do you want to sit by the window or do you want the aisle seat?"

Aika: "I'll take the aisle."

N: Tokoyami nodded his head and let go of her hand, as he let go Aika reached out a little to grab his hand but she didn't grab it. She balled her hand into a slight fist then she looked up at him then she sat down before he looked back at her. Tokoyami looked out the window while Aika held her hand with her face a little red.

Aika: 'Why did I reach out for his hand when he let go? What is the going on with me?! Okay calm down, calm dow nothing happened after all I was the one who grabbed his hand first. It's not a big deal, it's fine.'

N: Aika squeezed her hand tighter then she looked at Tokoyami and her eyes widened when she saw the sunlight reflect through the window onto Tokoyami. The sight made her blush more and her hands started to feel sweaty and her stomach was feeling weird again. Then she looked down immediately with her face burning red.

Aika: 'Get it together. It's not a big deal, it's not a big deal! Everything's fine, it's fine. There's nothing going on between us. We're just two classmates going to the mall with my friends, nothing more. There's nothing special about that, there's nothing going on between us. Nothing at....' She looked back at Tokoyami and noticed he had fallen asleep.

N: She continued to stare at him then she swallowed. The sunlight kept beaming through the window onto Tokoyami's figure. Aika bit her lip then she gave a little smile, then she snapped out of it and shook her head.

Aika: 'Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! There's nothing going on between us! Nothing at all! Nothing! At allll!!'

N: Aika's face was bright red and she squeezed her hands together and she closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair. She opened her eyes and looked down with her face still bright red and her stomach still giving her that weird feeling. As much as she hated it, she didn't want it to go away.

(Whoo😅 Wht a chapter hope u guy's liked it and I'll try to update more soon see u all in the shadows;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 153 10
Prejudical eyes followed Toshiro around as a child, before he went into the academy. He believed that no one outside granny and Momo thought of him a...
243 69 25
Rachel Takao goes to U.A. High School and joins Class 1-A, which later became one of the most famous. Ostensibly, this is an ordinary teenager who, l...
468K 16.4K 66
A whole lot of fluff. 🌸✨Some agnst too. This is a story filled with soft Bakugo. Miyamoto Katsumi is a shy, nervous girl who came into class 1-A at...
464K 23K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...