Azur Lane - The next one who...

By DearUnclePete

Generally, the admiral's fleet isn't known for its adequacy. For good reason. - Idea borrowed (totally stolen... More

Fleet results
Admiral's Missive - Week 1
Admiral's Missive - Week 2
Admiral's missive - Week 3
Admiral's Missive - Week 4
Admiral's Missive - Week 5
Admiral's Missive - Week 6
Admiral's Missive - Week 7
Admiral's Missive - Week 8
Admiral's Missive - Week 9
Admiral's Missive - Week 10
Admiral's Missive - Week 11
Admiral's missive - Week 12
Admiral's missive - Week 13
Admiral's missive - Week 14
The big list - Week 15
Admiral's missive - Week 16
Admiral's missive - Week 17
Admiral's missive - Week 18
Admiral's missive - Week 19
Enemy intelligence interception - Week 20
Admiral's missive - Week 21
Admiral's missive - Week 22
Admiral's missive - Week 23
Admiral's elucidation - Week 24
The big list - Week 25
Admiral's missive - Week 26
Admiral's missive - Week 27
Admiral's missive - week 28
The big list - week 30
Admiral's missive - Week 31
Expense report - Week 32
Admiral's missive - Week 33
Admiral's missive - Week 34
Admiral's missive - Week 35
Admiral's missive - Week 36
Admiral's missive - week 37

Admiral's missive - Week 29

1.1K 32 5
By DearUnclePete

To all ships - The oversized volatile pitcher™ Is not just a big slingshot! It is our main weapon against Graf Zeppelin's Jehovah witnesses!

Albacore - You're surprisingly talented with using the oversized volatile pitcher™ for defensive purposes, but I just don't feel comfortable handing you a building sized slingshot.

Atago - For inspiring Bismarck, you will be leashed.

Ayanami - Just because you're a ship, that doesn't mean you can or should tank cannons with your face. Go to Vestal for repairs.

Belfast - You will not use Enterprise 1 to satiate your public humiliation fetish. This is not a suggestion.

Bismarck - Do not punish subordinates by forcing them to nude in public. Indecency does not faze anyone in this base.

Enterprise 1 - hydrogen peroxide gets rid of blood. Just get cleaned up. - If it wasn't for your honeymoon, or Belfast screaming seventh heaven inside your bedroom at night, I'd have believed that this marraige was doomed from the start.

Enterprise 2 - That is what you get for being a cheap skate and refusing to give us the rats. Since imprissoning you seems quite useless as a punishment, we will be sending you on a raft into the pacific.

Formidable - You may not make an entrance using homemade bombs. - You may not use homemade bombs. - True, a nuke is not a homemade bomb, but you still may not use them. Especially to make an entrance.

Graf Zeppelin - For sneaking in those actual Jehovah witnesses in our military base at night, we will find you, and you will discover the horrors of pyre crucifixion.

Honolulu - Your suggestion that Roon is the reincarnation of Satan will be thuroughly investigated.

Hornet - Don't kill Belfast for deviling Enterprise 1. Besides, if anyone is doing the "defiling," it's Enterprise.

Illustrious - No, you may not flash you oppenonents as an destraction. Congratulations on being the cauze for the most seizures ever in human history.

Javelin - DD guns are not a safe way to start campfires.

Jean Barte - The last thing Purifier needs is a rival. I want this base to remain radiation-free. I can imprison you over this.

Kaga - I know that the Jehovah are annoying, but we will not declare war on all of Christianity. - Nor will we be waging war against god. - or all of religion in the world.

Laffey - Do not raid the vatican secret archives just to see if you can succesfully do it. - Well. so, you can. Now you know. congratulations.

Prinz Eugen - Bismarck does not have the authority to force you to skinny dip, even if you enjoy the process.

Sheffield - You may not use the Jehovah as ammunition for the oversized volatile pitcher™.

Taihō - The admiral fanclub is to seize the construction of the holy church of commanderism immediatly! - We will not train those new Jehovah to "spread the good word of our lord and savior the commander."

Tirpitz - When Bismarck is trying to punish you by ordering you to skinny dip, you're allowed to tell me. - put your clothes on first, and then go to me second!

Z23 - I consider you to be the "normal" one of the destroyers. Therefor, I must ask; Why are you friends with Laffey and Javelin? I've overheard their masterplan to quite literly melt all your braincells with a semiconductor laser.

Zuikaku - You do not have six future wifes, even if they agreed to it. - Don't play the homophobe card on me, I know you're straight. I still have half of the burned marraige proposal you wrote over 7 months ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 32
Off the coast of Germany, three kansen sisters sailed in the darkness of the night. All three of them struck with curiosity. Following the trail of a...
22.5K 287 13
This is a massive what if thing I thought off, plus just random stuff because why not. I do NOT own anything but the story and concept of the story...
66.3K 881 18
[Tirpitz x Male Reader] The Leviathan, a creature of the deep resembling a sea serpent with a dragon's head and sometimes tentacles. These creature w...
11.1K 655 89
Being an Admiral sounds fun but it is definitely not easy. First there is the war with the mysterious Abyssal Fleet, which have decided to lock down...