Loving the Half Moon (Forment...

By mughriyah

TO BE PUBLISHED UNDER ALBATROZZ PUBLISHING HOUSE. Warning: This novel will talk about suicide, violence, depr... More

Loving the Half Moon
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Note

8K 107 14
By mughriyah

Selene and Dos are now signing off.

first of all, i want to say thank you for reading loving the half moon. thank you so much!

second, sorry for those inappropriate jokes and languages they have. sorry for the typographical, spelling errors and ungrammatical errors.

lastly, i hope to see you on formentera series #2, embracing the wind. once again, thank you so much.

if you're depressed, pray.

if you feel you're alone, vibe with yourself.

if you feel you're empty, feel the emptiness.

just don't hurt yourself. don't try to end your life because you are precious, you are priceless, you are worthy, you are valued and you are loved. whenever you are down, read this message.

- love, lai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.3K 53
A spoiled brat Faith Adee Zcheinder is known as a party girl and a chick girl magnet. She can get anything she wants, even boys in their university...
3M 187K 61
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
234K 4.2K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
40.6K 472 31
Self-published under Immac PPH (La Gran Lista: The Selection) |WARNING: R-18| Miracle That's what they called Jess. One of the best surgeons in the w...