PRODUCE 101 | c.s + j.wy

By blue-3-3

101 trainees are involved into a two-months training. All against all. Only 30 of them will enter the progra... More

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
CONTESTANTS
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
not an update
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
EPILOGUE

XXII

1.5K 103 47
By blue-3-3

i suggest you to watch this to understand better some things i wrote and... well, like you don't know it by heart ofc 

you won't regret, trust me

.

.

San was watching the last practice video while someone was styling his faded pink hair, half an inch of regrowth revealing its natural shade. He didn't manage to see nor talk to Wooyoung in any way that day, and it was a matter of minutes since the beginning of the episode.

His anxiety was growing heavier and louder in his chest. Since the outcome wasn't all up to him, and since the other guy had a pissed behaviour, again, he was flustered that the performance could come out very, very bad and cold. He decided not to chase him, though. He'd already done a lot, and if knowing him those days had taught something, it was that Wooyoung didn't want to be chased. He just needed his time.

Then, after the episode, San would have asked him what the fuck is going on in his mind, because I really can't get what problem you have with me.

Well, maybe I can just ask if he feels good and not yelling like a crazy dude, but still, I really don't understand him.
It felt like we got along this week, what had changed all of sudden?
Aish.

In that moment, Wooyoung was spotted inside the room, together with his roommate Jisung. Soon after they began to get prepared for the broadcast, the dark-haired boy not even daring to look at San. Not until he was forced to.

Wooyoung had spent his whole day alone in the practice room. He didn't dance, though. He stayed alone with his thoughts, earphones on and just random music flowing through his veins. It was like his emotions' switch had been shut all of sudden. A lot of questions crowding his mind: why was he there? Why was he forced to dance with the best one, probably going to make a mess on the stage?

Why do I care?

By the way, he wanted to act normal, this time, but San could definitely read a difference in his expressions. Like they were colder than usual. Wooyoung walked in his direction and sat next to him, eyes fixed on his phone. They stayed silent until San felt the needing of breaking that suffocating atmosphere.

"Hey, are you okay? Anxiety? Worries?"

"Mh? Oh... No, I'm fine. Sorry, I'm trying to stay focused, that's all." San accepted that reason, even if it didn't make any sense in his mind. The guy was always a lot talkative in any situation when he felt at ease. The silence could only mean that he had something bad around his thoughts. As usual, San wanted to help him but was simply pushed away with a grumpy answer.

He stayed sat while Wooyoung walked away and got prepared. He was wearing a bright red buttoned shirt over some black jeans ripped on his knees. His neck was decorated with some multiple chokers, whose endings was hanging on the sharp collarbone of the guy.

When Wooyoung stood up and made some steps across the room, as soon as San could see his whole appearance, he almost choked up. He never saw the other guy with a full-face makeup. God, if he looked hot. The unbuttoned shirt made perfectly its job, honestly. San had to shift his gaze away before getting caught in the act of biting his lips while his pupils trailed along the exposed and evident collarbones.

The brunette then got closer to his reflection to fix his hair and took advantage of his perspective to look at San. He had the same ripped jeans but an oversize and low-cut black sweater. He had a choker too, but it was red and leather looking like. The final look was easy yet very cool and attractive. They were supposed to lift their shirts during the dance, but the fact that both were so large, basically made their skin to be exposed more often. Luckily, Wooyoung's emotions were barely existent at the moment, so he was able not to focus on the mental breakdown he would have on the stage because of San. Because, honestly, he looked very good.

___ • ___

The broadcast went on as usual.

Every pair was doing its performance, then the judgment would have been revealed at the end of the night.

It was now time for the two couples battling on Fake Love. San and Wooyoung were the first to dance.

This time, Wooyoung couldn't act like the bag of rubbish he had been for the whole day. He lightly patted San's shoulder before entering the stage, the two exchanging a rapid yet intense eye contact. Wooyoung took a deep breath with his eyes closed as the lights were turning off. Then the music started and he, who was past San and closer to the camera, started with fulling out his facials.

For what it probably was the first time in his life, he shut his mind down, letting the adrenaline to guide his actions. He danced with the whole energy his body could pull out, doing his best performance so far, according to fan's comment on social medias. As soon as he turned around and faced San, the demon inside him felt a rush of more adrenaline and after that moment pushed even further. The same occurred for the other guy, although he was still holding his feelings in some hidden part of his chest and used them as a strength point.

The other trainees, behind the screen, were shocked by their stage. The whole charisma, dance, technical part and, more than everything else, chemistry between them was above any expectation.

Wooyoung slid again in first row to finish the dance, not holding a daring and deadly stare in San's eyes as they faced again. Deadly because San, honestly, didn't faint just thanks to his rush of adrenaline. That look was the most illegal thing the brunette had ever worn on his face. If during the practices it seemed like they reached their highest and San had to do his best to hold his blushing, it was nothing compared to now. Wooyoung stepped a lot closer to his face, he didn't know if on purpose or not. Still, their noses touched in the tip and then slid against each other, until they brushed their cheeks and their lips almost felt to have a little contact, too. Everything was too much to handle.

As soon as the performance ended, the camera did a close up on both their faces, deep breaths escaping their mouths. If you were in the backstage, you could clearly hear everyone's scream at the end. Seonghwa sat in his place in a total state of shock.

The two guys left with a bow and came back to their places in the backstage. They were greeted by even more yells and sudden pats, Wooyoung could forget for some minutes about his problems and laughed with the others. He was pretty sure he had done a very good performance, he put his best in it and felt a particular chemistry with San although they haven't shared a single speech for the whole day.

When the judges announced them as the winning couple of that match, no one seemed surprised. Since the whole group of twenty-four trainees left was on the stage and there were a lot of cameras, San had to control himself to step closer to Wooyoung to give him a hug, or something like that. Something that hopefully wouldn't have disappointed Wooyoung's fear of every type of physical contact. Especially from him, right now.

As the last time, Wooyoung needed some seconds to figure out such information. It was like he couldn't accept his achievements, not all of sudden. The fact that he and San had won, together and thank to anything but them two. He turned his head towards the other and gave him the cutest and happiest smile ever, brushing his arm with his hand. This was enough to make San's stomach to fly in another dimension and smile back with a gummy dimpled smile.

The judges were congratulating to the winning pairs and suggested them to leave the stage after seeing the rankings.

San was stuck in his first place, as usual.

Wooyoung ranked #10. He gained two more positions compared to the previous week.

You did well this time, too.

This made his smile even wider as soon as he walked away. He felt so good he almost forgot about his previous behaviour. He also managed to talk a bit more to San, whose smile still hasn't faded and Wooyoung honestly couldn't figure why. Even if they had lost, he'd been in first place anyway. Why he felt so happy?

"I'm proud of us." He just said when Wooyoung was just staring in silence. This made his heart float and skip a beat, a light blush on his cheeks. He was proud of them, too, but was too problematic to say it out loud now.

Soon after, more people reached the backstage, making Seonghwa to run towards Wooyoung. His pair didn't win but both escaped the elimination for the high ranking. While the other was sitting, he sent a proud look in San's direction, at the opposite side of the room. Basically, it was impossible to notice because it only last a second.

But Wooyung did. He saw it clearly as louder had suddenly become his heartbeat.

And he was stuck in his thoughts again. 

.

.

this was supposed to be one chapter with the next one but guess what, i was starting to write way too much at this point because i was enjoying the story hahaha 

remember to vote if you like it so you can help it to grow 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 13.6K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
73K 3.1K 30
"i'll be whatever you need me to be, just let me be here for you." β€’ in which wooyoung finds the comfort he needed in his boyfriend's best friend. β€’ ...
33.7K 1.6K 11
A story about one boys realisation & coming to terms with his feelings brewing inside. βœ§ΰΌβ”‰β”‰Λš*❋ ❀ ❋*Λšβ”‰β”‰ΰΌβœ§ Story Status: Completed β₯Ateez Au β₯BoyxBoy β₯...
73.4K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...