KISS MY WOUNDS | tk | ✓

By rhodori

the rule goes like this- "In a war, the pack alpha that lost must offer their first born to the winning pack... More

Prologue
1. SURRENDER
2. LONGING
3. ESCAPE?
4. PUNISHED
5. MATE
6. RESISTANCE
7. BLISS
8. STAY
9. HURT
10. BLUE & GREY
11. FORGIVENESS
12. BEGIN
13. LET GO
14. REGRETS
15. FEAR
16. SAVE ME
17. DREAMS
18. ANEW
19. LETTERS
20. FOR US
21. ADDICTING
22. SURPRISE
24. COSY
25. FIGHT
26. LOVE
27. YOURS
28. FAMILY
29. HUNT
30. NEEDY
31. HEAT
32. OURS
33. FOREVER
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

23. STARVING

25.2K 1.2K 437
By rhodori

being away from his mate the whole day was basically torture for jungkook. as much as he busied himself with the pending works, his alpha would supply him with thoughts of soft skin and lush lips.

he knows the distance between them today will only make them crave for more and he doesnt know how much more he can control. god knows jungkook got too many blue balls this week.

as much as he want to pounce on taehyung and devour him at once, he is keeping himself in check not to make taehyung uncomfortable.

yes taehyung is much more adapted now and the healthy glow on him is anything to go by, but he thinks he will let taehyung set the pace for now.

at the end of the day, he is just an alpha with needs. a beautiful mate with an alluring scent and the most perfect ass right in his home; his life and his cock has never been harder.

in his mates embrace, knowing that his omega is calm and protected was all he need to know now, as he quickly finished his work and got ready to leave for home.

□□□

taehyung went about in the home lighting various lanterns hanged around the house as darkness slowly settled in.

his heart was beating erratic in him as he knows jungkook would be home anytime soon. sometimes he would shiver as a cold breeze would caress his skin, the thin robe not giving any warmth.

having done with everything, taehyung settled on the neatly made bed, hands playing with the string securing the robe.

he did freeze when he heard the door at the front opening, followed by a- "love, i'm home".

as always his omega crooned at the nickname. taehyung quickly responded with a "in here" for the alpha to follow his sound.

it felt like time pass by too slow as the cedar scent slowly started wafting to him.

□□□

[warning: sexual content]

as soon as jungkook opened the door, a strong floral jasmine scent hit him on the face; his alpha puffed up at their mingling scents.

following taehyungs voice more like his scent, jungkook walked towards their bedroom; fingers pushing his hair back, then unbottoning the cuffs and top two buttons of his white shirt.

a smile automatically took over his face as he rounded around the corner, but as his eyes found taehyung sitting on his bed, his steps froze by the doorway trying to make sense of the living wet dream right infront of him.

jungkooks cedar kicked up a notch in the air as his eyes raked over taehyung. long tan legs on display, the lace teasing him at the thighs, the curve of his hips, outline of his perky nipples visible through the thin fabric and hooded eyes intently watching him.

it felt like the jasmine in the air is beckoning him, as he took lazy steps towards taehyungs form.

as his alpha came close, taehyung stood up from the bed, drunk in his mates scent. a hand by the waist pulled him flush against jungkook.

"welcome home alpha" taehyung breathed out, hands lazily wandering up jungkooks chest, feeling the hard muscles under his fingers, content at the warmth of his alphas larger form.

watching the way jungkook is looking at him, the omega whispered
"wanted to look pretty for you"

jungkook sweared under his breath, his grip tightening around the omega.
"you look so fucking pretty love" he husked out making taehyungs omega preen under the praise.

taehyung did notice the way jungkooks self restraint is breaking infront of him.
a push, a consent is all he needed.

"want you.. want you so badly alpha"

as soon as the words left taehyung, jungkook attached his lips to him in a bruising kiss.

a growl bubbled inside jungkook, hands not the usual soft grips but instead dominating on him, as his fingers gripped taehyungs hair holding him in place, his tongue licking into the omegas mouth.

taehyung moaned out at the sensation, his senses in an over drive in response to the dominance.

they toppled onto the bed, jungkook in between taehyungs parted legs as their lips again met in a kiss. jungkooks firm hands glided through taehyungs leg, stopping at the thighs and massaging the flesh.

when their lips parted with a string of saliva between them, taehyung looked already fucked out; his hair a mess, eyes blown wide, cheeks pink and lips swollen.

jungkook breathed in heavily, his dark hair falling down as he gazed down- sharp eyes pining taehyung down.

impatient and needy taehyung shifted slightly causing his hips to rub against jungkooks erection straining in his pants. taehyung gasped and whined at the feel of his alphas arousal.

jungkook knew taehyung was leaking slick for he could practically taste nectar on his tongue.

"tell me what you want baby" jungkook whispered against taehyungs ear, dropping his head down to nibble at his mating mark.

"nngh..touch me alpha" taehyung whined further, hands gripping onto jungkooks shirt in desperation.

"i am touching you baby" the alpha smirked as his lips travelled onto the exposed collarbones.

taehyung impatiently kicked his legs in frustration that made the alpha to smack his thighs in warning. taehyung choked on a moan at it; jungkook storing that information for later use.

"please... make me cum a-alpha plea-" taehyung hiccuped, head thrown back and eyes brimming with tears.

"sh..shh alpha got you love" jungkook cupped his face, coaxing him into a kiss.

taehyung melted into it, body going lax under him, trusting his alpha fully.

as the kiss broke, one of jungkooks hands went to the string of the robe, looking up at taehyung silently asking for permission. taehyung eagerly nodded and with one pull, the thin robe went undone.

the scent of slick assaulted his senses and the smooth expanse of unmarked skin had jungkook groaning.

"gosh you're so beautiful" he breathed out and the omega squirmed at the hungry gaze.

taehyung tugged at jungkooks shirt mumbing a chorus of "off take it off", to which jungkook complied easily; unbottoning and throwing off the shirt.

taehyungs cock jerked in interest when his hands came in contact with the bare muscles of jungkooks chest, the alpha leaning into the touch.

jungkooks fingers skimmed through the soft skin until it met with the perked bud of taehyungs nipples.

he fiddled it with his fingers and further leaning in, took the other bud in his mouth.

the omega threw his head back and moaned in pleasure as jungkooks tongue played with the sensitive bud, occasionally biting and pulling it, that had him arching into the touch.

his hips jut up in seek of some pressure against his painfully hard cock but a hand by his hip stilled him.

that hand slowly moved to the flushed pink cock of the omega, fisting it and stroking lazily.

taehyung gasped and his hips jerked up, greedy for more.

"Stay Still" jungkooks voice was at the barrier of a warning.

every cell in him thrumming with pleasure, taehyung paid it no mind as his hips again jerked in its own accord.

suddenly the wandering lips and the hand on his cock withdrew and taehyungs eyes flew open at the lose.

a hand gripped onto his jaw, irises glowing red close to his face.

"tssk are you disobeying your alpha now?" jungkook taunted.

no taehyung doesn't want that. he want to be good for his alpha. he shaked his head as much as he could with the hand still holding his jaw.

"use your voice baby" the hand gently eased.

"n-no alpha. i will be good. i-im sorry" taehyung hiccuped, eyes wide, a bead of sweat rolling down his face.

"now stay still and let alpha take care of you hmm? " jungkook pecked his lips, hands caressing his waist giving comfort.

jungkook moved further down dropping kisses onto his tummy and a hand back stroking the omegas length.

taehyung gripped the sheets to stay still, concentrating on the feeling of jungkooks large hand working his cock.

"good boy" jungkook whispered into the swell of his hips, a thumb running by the head that had the omega moan out at the praise and pleasure.

nibbling on the skin there, he left multiple marks on the hips as the hand on the cock left, further going down to the warmth.

before the omega can cry out at the lose, one of jungkooks fingers were massaging at his entrance.

"oh- alpha. feels so g-good" taehyung parted his legs more and more slick gushed out in response. jungkook growled low, marking up the omegas thighs possessively.

the long finger circling his hole slipped in and that was all it took for taehyung to come undone. his cock jerked and spurted out white streaks of cum onto his tummy and a glob of slick rushed past jungkooks finger.

blonde hair spread in a halo, eyes rolled back and mouth opened in pleasure, the black silk robe pooling around his body coated with sweat, cum and slick, taehyung was a vision that jungkook drink in.

thrusting the finger just once more that had taehyung gasping and shivering in sensitivity, the alpha took it out and watched the way the shiny slick dribbled down his hands.

the alpha brought the finger to his own mouth licking it clean, moaning at the sweet nectar taste and the sight had taehyungs flaccid cock weakly jerk.

the next moment, the alphas large body was covering taehyungs, mumbling praises and gentle touches.

"my perfect omega. did so good for alpha. just lovely..." jungkook pressed tender kisses on his tear tracks, on his swollen lips and the omega preened in the attention, the shivers easing down as he melted under the care.

the omega with a drunken smile, in his post orgasm glow looked at jungkook like he is his entire world.

jungkook gazed lovingly at his mate under him, but groaned out when a wandering hand squeezed at the straining erection in his pants.

"lemme 'elp you alpha" taehyung looked at jungkook with round eyes, that blue bleeding in and out.

"you sure love?" jungkook asked, his hand caressing the others cheek.

taehyung nodded determinant and sat straight, wincing slightly at the sticky slick coating his lower half.

soft hands unbuckled the alphas pants and jungkook rumbled just at the sight.

the hard and angry red length springed out; the alpha sighing and gently leaning back as the omega scooted closer between his thighs, eyes never leaving the cock.

hesitantly taehyung wrapped his hands around the thick shaft; him gasping at the warm, thick weight. he experimentally stroked it, fingers tracing the vein along its length.

"fuck" jungkook muttered head thrown back and eyebrows drawn together as precum dribbled from its tip.

but it felt too dry for taehyung to stroke properly. taehyung pouted, head cocked to the side and jungkook watched with hooded eyes as one of the omegas hand dissappeared between his legs.

the omega swipped his hands on his own thighs, collecting the slick and using it to stroke the alpha faster. jungkooks cock jerked in his hold as profanities fell out of his mouth.

"thats it love.. you're doing so good" the alpha husked in between groans, that had the omega stroking boldly.

soon his knot started forming at the tip and taehyung squeezed his own thighs imagining it inside him.

too curious, he leaned down licking a stripe at the tip. the sensation of the wet tongue lapping on him had jungkook hissing, grinding his teeth to ground himself.

still stroking the entire length, taehyung watched the way his alphas biceps bulged out, abdomen muscles contracting and thick thighs flexed on his either side.

taehyung was too far gone. he wanted to please his alpha. the next second, taehyung had his mouth, hot and wet stretched around the bulbous knot.

his tongue poked at the slit and moaned at the cedar musk. jungkook moaned long, his balls drawn tight about to shoot his load.

"taehyung-" he warned but the omega kept on sucking greedily.

jungkook not just saw stars, but the entire universe as the pressure in his lower belly snapped. hot streaks of cum landed on taehyungs tongue, cheeks and chest; he stroked the alpha till the last sprut.

he looked straight at the alphas eyes as he put the tongue coated in cum back in mouth and swallowed it as if its the most exquisite thing he ever tasted.

"you're a menace" jungkook groaned out and pulled taehyung for a seering kiss into which the omega giggled, as they both fell onto the bed after the best orgasms of their life.

□□□

a/n: wow ◉_◉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 52.8K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
1.7M 115K 72
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kang Kim Taehyung was the crowned omega of the Blue Moon pack, the Alpha died without mating Taehyung so the omega was left al...
126K 6.5K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
1.6M 68.1K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...