YAMIRNA

By Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... More

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION
CONFESSION

PAIN

3.2K 129 18
By Blackmermaid44

She kissed her child with teary eyes....How peacefully is he sleeping.....he is innocent. She placed the baby carefully in a basket that filled with lotus and stared the flowing river infront of her, it's moving and her life deserved to go forward.....
She caressed his golden hair before pushing that basket into the water. The moment the weight of baby left her arms.... something heavy added upto her heart not knowing she gonna carry that weight forever. An young mother is she....... embracing an motherhood is so selfish of her to do to her foster family. Her lips were quivering at the act she just committed and didn't knew when a shriek went out of her mouth as the glimpse of her first born misted by the tides,

"Putraaaaaaa........................"

Pandavamata opened her eyes screaming by reminiscing the long forgotten memories. She took deep breaths trying to calm herself, this is not she.....she is not weak....she is a strong single mother who were calm and brave in all those battles put forth ward by her so called life.

Priyamvadha rushed in warning, " What are you doing..... This is Hastinpur, not Kuntibhoj!! "

Before they could start a serious discussion about the issue on hand an concerned voice of queen interrupted them, " Kuntiii....what happened to you there ??? Are you alright?? "

Kunti visibly paled and were searching for words not giving her gaze to any of them including that three girls accompanied queen to know about her well-being. Priyamavadha were quick to come for her aid, " Maharaani....it's just rush of emotions seeing all sons together after years!! "

Subhadra asked gently, " Is she good now?? "

Kunti replied in a cold voice , " yes putriiii....please don't worry over me!! Am fine!! "

Gaandhari assured ," You are free to stay back and take rest!! Attend the feast only if you can hold yourself well and take care!! "

With that Gandhaari and the three princesses got out from the chamber. As soon as they were out Kunti ushered herself on feets and were about to leave the room, But priyamvadha stopped her at the door asking ," Where are you going??? "

Kunti replied in a matter of fact tone , " To meet my son..... "

Priyamvadha acted oblivious , " They all will be here in no time!! You can rest!! "

Kunti stated dryly, " Oh priyamavadha!! You very well know whom am talking about!! "

Priyamavadha passed one harsh glare making kunti reasons, " Priyamvadha... you saw him.....he is finally here!! No more the baby I left behind ......a warrior!!! My first born!! Look....how much have he came through the way to stand there brave enough to challenge the kurus!! He accomplished a lot and all alone!!!

His glorious face as of Aditya could tame anyone's heart....

And it's devastating how they throw insults and taunts each other!! Before it could intensify and suyodhan get a hold of my son....I must bring him back to where he belongs!! It's good to have him back......my sons should be together!!

No more I will allow that gem to hid by dirt!!! "

Priyamvadha answered in a cold voice ," Sorry to say!! But he is already rescued and got the acceptance he earned back there in the arena by Prince Suyodhan!!

The world know only about your five sons and you are free to put them in shame for a person who sides with the son of king....the same prince do anything to belittle Pandavas!!! "

Kunti shocked hearing those words, her Pandavas doesn't deserved it.
Priyamvadha poured cold water to that small spark of motherly affection ignited on rajmata's heart, " Better leave behind the mistake like you once did!! There is much ahead for you to focus!!

Your second born deserves to rule and adorn the throne of kurus!!! Make sure it will happen!! "

Kunti were weeping agreeing her friend's words, " Oh whose fate I should lament!! It's a pity I couldn't hold him to my side!! "

Priyamavadha comforted her, " Take a look at the good side princess!! Atleast now he is in your sight!! "

Kunti wiped away that single drop of tear and stood in intention of meeting her long lost son. No more priyamavadha stopped her friend knowing kunti is a lady who knows how to handle the matters.....here in this family of kurus, emotions don't have any place..... it's all about the game of greed and thirst for power!!

************************************

A small Hut like home of karna's foster parents were swallowed by agony. The news of their son becoming a king is not something appreciable from their side. Unknown son of kunti were resting on Radha's lap.....where he always protected. His father stood a little away from the mother- son duo. They all were sobbing, cause the old couple denied to move in with their son to the palace......much to the heartbreak of karna.

This departure were unexpected and unbearable for the little family. Karna kept insisting them to change their decision which made adhirat voice out sternly, " No putr!!! We might have to stay behind to welcome you back when one day you get tired of the prestigious life that bestowed upon you now!! "

Karna were in a dilemma as he said, " I...I don't know....I don't wanna deject mitr suyodhan after what he done today for me!!! "

Radha assured herself and son while sobbing ," Putra...you are the light of my life, your mother will be always here for you!!! "

Karna let his mother wipe away his tears and noticed his father contemplating himself. Finding his gaze that man demanded in a gentle voice, " Putr!!! You maybe a king now!! But this father of yours want you to fulfill a wish of mine!! "

Karna said without any second thought," Sure Pitasree!! "

Adhiratha let out a deep breath and elaborated his wish, "Putr.... Years ago I gave my word to satyeshan , that my son will marry his sister Vrushali.

You can take your time....but never forget that she should be your better half!! "

For a man who never thought about family apart from his mother and father he sure got shocked.....that too a girl he know from childhood. After returning from gurukul they never saw each other. Karna stood up and nodded in agree.....his parents know what's better for him.

With heavy heart and tear filled eyes he took their blessings and left the house. Stepping out of his home he let the chilly wind embrace him. Releasing a breath with a determined face he strolled towards his chariot only to get stopped by a feminine figure appeared on his path. Vrushalii......

She is grown into a beautiful woman....even beautiful than some royal womans. Her eyes were glimmering in shyness at the sight of one God like man infront of her. He cleared his throat to know about her sudden visit....

She gathered the courage to state, " I...I hope Pitasree told you about us!! "

Karna just nodded making her continue, " I never expected you to become a king!!! But you are now....A king can marry anyone they want,

But...Radheya....not even in dreams I could share my household with another woman. Being a king is not easy....I know. Though if you plan to marry someone else....I will gladly back off from this alliance.... Decision is yours!! "

Karna chuckled.....really?? Is the decision is his?? Anyway he could agree with her. It's not like he have a lover or gonna marry anyone else!!!

He said ," Vrushalii!! I never thought of a family....yet I never approve the idea of getting more than one spouse!!

And I can prove it to you by this vow that ' I Radheya Karna will marry only one girl and till death I will be loyal to her. '........."

With that he already left an vrushali whose mouth hung open. Afterall the vow is something more than she asked. Yes he is the man of her dreams from childhood.....she were waiting for him and will wait in future too.....
But both completely ignored the fact of his vow was not made to Vrushalii.......

She looked his fading chariot with dreamy eyes........

************************************

Nighty sky warmed upto witness the celebration of hastinapur royals.... Palace were lit with various colour lamps that scurried away the darkness. Two best friends were waiting outside the entrance of palace for their little sister....so they could head out to the huge lawn were feast and various other activities organised. They smiled at guests of other kingdoms who all occasionally came through the main entrance gate of the palace compound. But almost everyone have arrived and now only they three left to graze the event with their presence.

Eldest yadavi were quite pissed....younger one still didn't showed up. All royal quarters were on the right side whereas they have to take left side to reach where party holds. Subhadra were with her best friend and they were supposed to meet at the time of event. Both the friends were all dolled up and yadavi couldn't wait to get a glimpse of the cousin who stole her attention at the first sight itself.....but her sister is being irresponsible, she shouldn't have brought her here....but that little drama queen put up an act infront of pitasree and brothers to accompany her to here.

Dushala asks annoyed, " Where is your sister????? "

"I am here...", bubbly voice shouted all excited. They both turned to her all angry and shared a glance at each other. Is this is for what she took much time?? Just to come in a plane yellow dress without any ornaments and her wet untied hair as if she just took a shower.

Eldest rubbed her forehead to ask all annoyed, " Do you think this is Dwarka??"

"No...", Came an innocent reply with wide blinking eyes.

Subhadra came and took her uttariya making the other off-guard to say blankly, " Yaami!! Look this is so plane!! Don't you have any other dress?? "

Yamika raised her hand to grab back the piece of cloth making subhadra to shove it farther away and continued scolding the younger one, " Yaami there are guests and you are the princess of dwarka, go get dressed appropriately!! "

Yamika tried to amend her sister with a sweet smile, " Jiji this attire is a gift from bhrata krishna and so it is special!!

And a small reminder....stop scolding me like a mother "

Subhadra laughed before teasing,"Still am elder. Respect kid!! "

Both sisters continued their bickering whereas dushala rolled her eyes....but soon her eyes widened seeing younger one's uttariya flying high the moment subhadra's grip on it loosened. She gasped earning other two' s attention and all three saw the uttariya just now hanging on a tree branch outside.

Elder sister gave a sheepish smile and grabbed dushala's hand before running away and didn't forgot to order," Hope now you can get change into something good and hurry up!! We will be waiting!! "

Yamika huffed at the betrayal and pouted at her uttariya that hung outside. Not wanna leave it behind she took few steps down only to get stopped at her track in horror at the chariot that already passed the main gate. Where she will go....no way she could go infront of anyone without a uttariya. Thought all went to the event already........

" Oh Mahadev......who is that????? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.2K 25
Love has the power to heal.. don't you agree.. I believe it is and here the story...
10.3K 500 27
Kabir chandel, the man of words who find his morning in her, but the sins he committed made him the most terrifying person for her. Aamahra Chauhan w...
42.8K 1.8K 6
Looking at the central attraction of the city The howrah bridge from him glass cabin, he sees the peaceful night and shimmering lights Making it look...