Savior (BWWM)

Par TimaraWrites

A stripper, destined to be lawyer and a man who only cares about himself meet in sinful circumstances. When o... Plus

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thrity Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty

Twenty Seven

33.7K 1.2K 583
Par TimaraWrites

BLAKE'S POV

Punch. Punch. Duck. Punch twice. Duck twice. I did this rhythm over and over.

Roman was training me, something he finally gave into since I've been asking him a million times. We were in the gym that was located in the basement. It was nice to be in a basement that didn't contain torture.

Roman acted like his wound didn't hurt him. I know he was only stabbed, but if it was me, I'd be in the bed for days recovering. It seemed like he recovered in the matter of two days.

"Okay." I breathed. "15-minute break?"

"You've been asking for breaks every 30 minutes Blake." He pulled his boxing gloves off.

"And?"

He shot me an unpleasant glance. I knew he could be doing more important things right now than teaching me how to defend myself. I was appreciative for it, but damn this was tiring. I didn't think it'd be so exhausting.

"Please." I gave him a pouting look.

He didn't answer as he walked over to the fridge. I was waiting for an answer until he threw me a water bottle.

I smiled. "Thanks."

It was silent as we both gulped down some water.

"Will you teach me how to shoot a gun?" I raised a brow, hoping I wasn't asking too much.

He paused mid sip as he looked up at me. He was wearing just sweatpants, no shirt. His hair was messy, and curls fell over his forehead. I bit my lip as I admired his appearance once again which I've been doing the whole hour we've been in here.

"You think you're ready for that?"

"I do. I should learn soon."

It was the truth. I needed to learn how to protect myself. With all the threats coming my way, it was only right to learn how to use a gun and fight back.

By the look on Roman's face, I could tell he didn't like the idea of it.

"What?" I groaned. "Why are you making that face."

He shrugged.

"That's not an answer." I crossed my arms.

"I'll only do it, if you-." He paused making his way toward me until he was inches from my face. "Marry me, Christmas day."

I held my breath as his lips brushed passed mine. Christmas was in two days. I know I wanted this, I wanted to ruin Luis as much as he did, and this was how. But the thought of being married was terrifying. Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest and most exciting day, but I knew mine would be nothing like that.

"Deal." I was shivering in the inside.

I took a deep breath. I'm getting married. I repeated that over and over until I got tired of the words. This is the only way. Even though being attached to a man you really don't know if you want to be with or not yet wasn't the way I imagined my future.

He smirked. "Follow me."

He led me through the house and outside. I was shocked to see how huge the backyard was. Penelope sure did own a huge ass property. She had an outdoor gun range. A fucking outdoor gun range. My mouth flew open.

The property was so huge. There were five different slots and targets. All kinds of different handguns were placed on the table in front of us. It looked like your typical gun range but more spaced out.

"Why does she own this?" I asked concerned.

"Were criminals' baby." He grabbed the gun from the table with a smirk. "Come here."

I obeyed walking towards him. He held the gun out to me. "You sure about this?"

"Positive." I firmly said.

He nodded as I tried grabbing the gun from his hands.

He pulled back. "Not so quick princess."

I rolled my eyes. "I told you I can do this."

"I never said you couldn't. I need you to learn the basics first."

I groaned. He went through a whole speech on how to put the safety on and off, how to hold a gun correctly, also never to face a gun toward someone you don't want to accidentally shoot, point it downwards and much more information I tried cramming into my head.

"I understand Roman."

He squinted his eyes at me. "Mmm."

He handed me the gun as I turned facing the target. Okay this seems easy, just aim the gun and shoot. Simple.

Roman stepped back.

I held the gun up with one hand and fired, but nothing happened. Did I do something wrong? Isn't this how you do it, just fire?

Roman chuckled. I quickly turned. "What is so funny?"

"The safety is on and for you to be a beginner, put both hands."

I bit my tongue. Asshole. Why didn't he tell me?

"I guess you weren't listening?" He raised a brow.

I stared at him biting my lip as a small giggle escaped my lips. "Fine, no." I couldn't help it, I wanted to do this so bad all the information he told me slipped my brain.

He smiled as he approached me. And his smile was beautiful, so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from admiring him until I seen my mother staring at me from the corner of my eye.

By the look on her face, she looked confused and disappointed. She went back into the house in a hurry as we made eye contract.

It bothered me that she acted this way. Why didn't she just come and talk to me? Tell me good morning. It was so many things I needed to talk to her about, something was definitely off and I'm going to figure out what it is.

The fact Mr. Ferrari allowed to her leave, and she wouldn't. She didn't even try to come back to me, her own daughter.

"You got it?" Roman said as I looked at him.

I smiled awkwardly. "Sorry, say that again."

His face went straight as he shook his head.

He didn't say any words as he put my body in a straight position, kicking my legs apart but not too far and positioning the gun in my hands. Then he flicked the safety off.

"Focus, then shoot."

Why does he make it sound so easy?

I took a deep breath and fired, missing terribly.

"Again." He spoke.

I fired. Missed. I groaned.

"Again."

Missed.

"Again."

Fuck. Another miss.

"Again."

I wanted to scream and tell him to shut up. I was getting frustrated. This isn't going how I wanted it to or how I imagined it to.

I felt Roman's chest press against my back.

"I said again." He whispered in my ear which sent chills down my back.

I bit my lip causing it to bleed as I held the gun up aiming at the target. He wrapped his hands around mine as he steadied them.

"It takes practice. For now, focus and shoot."

I nodded slowly as he backed away. I still felt his warmth on my back. I took a deep breath. You can do this, focus, aim and shoot.

I missed, but I tried again, relaxing and focusing only on the target.

Bingo. It didn't hit in the middle, but it hit the target.

"Yes!" I cheered staring at my shot with a wide smile. "I did it! I fucking did it."

"You indeed did do it." An unfamiliar voice from behind us spoke. I turned to see a man around Roman's age. He was handsome, tall and had no shirt on. Just my luck. Two half naked men standing near me.

"What are you doing here?" Roman asked.

"I heard the family was in town, so of course I had to stop by." He smiled showing off his pearly white teeth. "So, who is this beauty?" He turned his attention toward me. "The names Shane Ferrari." His smile grew bigger.

Roman stiffened. "Off limits."

"Didn't know dad was serious. Holy hell." He chuckled. "You're for real settling down?"

"Why are you here, seriously." Roman ignored his question as he took the gun from my hands placing it back on the table.

"Penelope invited me." He admitted.

"Why."

Shane sighed. "There's been an interference with the Hulex Mafia, and they've been causing problems."

Roman eyes raised with a hint of worry, but he played it off with a chuckle. "And she didn't tell me? I feel offended."

"She said you have too much going on already. She didn't want to stress you anymore than you were." Shane looked toward me.

I had no idea what they're talking about. But I do know if I'm going to be Roman's so-called wife, I should be involved in these things.

"What problems are they causing?" I asked crossing my arms.

They both looked at me surprised. Shane looked at Roman for permission to explain and Roman nodded.

"Well." He cleared his throat. "The Hulex Mafia is worldwide. All over Romania and parts of the United States, but mainly here. They've been stealing supplies and hurting women and children. Their known for their reckless behavior, but we thought we had it under control. My people and I have kept them in line, but all of a sudden they've been acting out."

"Your people?" I asked interested. Who was this man and what part did he play?

He showed off his pearly whites again. "I work aside Penelope. We have our own organization, which we don't like to call a Mafia. But we do what any other basic Mafia would. We go by headshot."

"Headshot?" I asked.

He chuckled. "A long story, I don't feel like getting into."

I nodded slowly.

"Why don't we put them back in line?" Roman said. "What are we waiting for? Let's go talk with their Capo."

"Not so fast. You're not supposed to be involved in this. I heard what's up with you, nobody should know you're here until your wedding." Shane crossed his arms. "Penelope told me not to tell you because she knew you'd want to be involved.

"I could take your place." I shrugged.

Roman stared at me. "Absolutely not." He shook his head.

"Why not? If I'm going to be your wife, I should be a part of your operations."

Roman laughed. "You're out of your mind if you think I'd ever consider something so stupid."

I crossed my arms tightly. I didn't speak any more as I gave Roman the death stare.

"I like her." Shane smirked. "I'll let you two get back to it."

"Send me the file. I'll help in any way I can."

But I can't. I rolled my eyes.

"Noted." Shane nodded.

~~~~~~~~~

"Goodness, I'm glad I've been planning for the last few weeks. A Christmas wedding will be amazing! The snow, decorations, and pretty lights." Rayley said as she placed her books filled with wedding plans across the table.

I haven't been able to look at Mr. Ferrari since last night, I didn't even want to eat at the same table with him, but I did. I didn't want to blame him for taking my mother away from me, but until I got my hands on Luis, I needed someone to blame. I know that sounds terrible, but it sounds quite okay in my head.

Roman sat beside me on his phone as usual. Making calls and setting missions up. I wonder how it is in his world. How what he does actually works.

I stared at how his jaw tightened by something someone was telling him on the phone, and by that I knew whatever the person said upset him. Or how he ran a hand down his face in frustration. I started noticing the small things about him and kept them in the back of my head. I didn't know why, but I did.

Something about seeing Roman made me feel okay in this fucked up life I had. Even though he's a criminal, he makes me happy.

"White flowers?" Roman's mom asked which brought my attention back to the book of flowers that sat in front of me.

"Yes, that's fine." I smiled at her. I could care less which color the floors were or who was there. I was aiming for one goal, and one goal only, which was destroying Luis.

I didn't know for sure how Roman knows he'll show up to the wedding. What if he hires someone to come after me instead, killing me the day of? We could never be sure what could happen. This was so frustrating.

The feeling of warmth on my thigh made my body flinch. I knew what the familiar feeling was, Roman's thick hand.

He gave my thigh a firm squeeze. "Why do you look tense right now? Well, you're always tense."

I looked over at him with an uneasy smile, "Thinking about the wedding. What if things go... bad?"

"They won't."

"How are you so sure?"

"Because I'll never let anything happen to you."

"But Roman-."

"Nothing. Will. Happen to you." This time he kissed my forehead. "Do you trust me?"

I nodded. "I do."

He actually smiled and God his smile made me feel sinful.

"Good. Then there's nothing you need to worry about."

I nodded. I hope he's right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 7.2K 9
#𝟒 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝I hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
Dance for you Par Jaycee

Fiction générale

167K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
Mafias Little Brother Par molly

Roman pour Adolescents

83K 1.3K 54
Weakness; the lack of strength either mentally or physically "This business isn't for the faint of heart Fratello." The Sanchez Family was many thing...
1.6M 35.5K 43
Robin leans against the counter. "So what are we? Enemies with benefits? Is that even a thing?" "Basically, we fuck raw and argue about who fucked th...