My Sunshine~ mbb x fem reader

By suicidal4u

"I would occasionally pull up a photo of her on my phone, and kiss her lips" "wish it were real" More

Obsession?
The Concert
Fangirls
On internet~
hAnGoUtS
Guess I didn't lie
~what happens after~
mills i-
โœจMovie nightโœจ
The incident-
Candygrams and cute notes
Lake house yeahhhh-
We are who we are when no one's around.
Pool partyโ˜ ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’•Confessions๐Ÿ’•
โ˜ ๏ธInstagram Liveโ˜ ๏ธ
Interview?
How could you?
Falling
Come find me
โ€ขbirthday surpriseโ€ข
bathtub fantasies
I will end you ๐Ÿ˜€
โœจdirector dramaโœจ
iNsTaGrAm
Bali, Indonesia
Old wounds
Characters
escape room
the truth comes out
see you again.
always and forever
a song and a question
~sudden plans~
i do.
NEW STORY

Seven Minutes In Heaven

2.6K 60 114
By suicidal4u

Millie's pov:-

I woke up at around 8:30 in the morning to my phone blowing with an array of notifications. Y/n was beside me, her hand was strewn across my body, and my arm was around her.

I couldn't understand anything initially, but eventually everything came back. Last night. Y/n's outrage. The kiss. Oh shit. My feelings finally got the better of me.

I looked at her face. So gorgeous. My face broke into a smile. I don't give a damn about reputation anymore. Y/n deserves everything in the world and I'll give it to her. I've finally made my choice....My emotional side wins. I choose y/n over fame.

I saw y/n's eyelids flutter. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning, y/n", I said, looking down awkwardly.

"Morning, sunshine", she said, fidgeting.

God, I really hope things aren't weird between us now.

Beep

Our phones were blowing up with notifications. I quickly picked mine up and there were over a thousand tags on Instagram with the hashtag "#y/niscancelled" or "#takedownmilliebobbybrownonceagain".

The old hashtag is back. The one for which I had to quit Twitter. Lovely.

I suddenly heard y/n breathing heavily and turned around to see her eyes widened with panic and fear. Oh shit, she was having a panic attack.

I quickly made my way to her.

"Y/n, sweetie, look at me", I said trying to lift her chin so that she would look at me.

But she won't make eye contact. Her body was trembling. I threw my arms around her.

"Y/n, stop, it's okay, I'm here.", I said, myself getting nervous a little.

"Y/n."

"Y/n."

"Y/N!"

She snapped back to reality and her breathing slowed. She finally looked at me and slowly said, "we are screwed."

Y/n's pov:-

I went to the washroom to take a shower and cool myself down. I just had a panic attack. It was like I couldn't feel or understand anything. The only thing my mind knew was that this was a mess and there was no getting out. But Millie helped me out of the situation. I always knew I could count on her.

Thoughts of last night came circling back to my mind as I tried to push them away. There was no way Millie liked me. Maybe she felt guilty for screaming at me or it was just the adrenaline. To be honest, I don't even know.

I came out of the shower, and saw Millie waiting outside for me.

"Y/n l/n.", She said, looking at me in the eye.

"Millie Bobby Brown?", I said, confused.

"Today's a weekend y/n. I want you to stay here and I'll get you introduced to the stranger things cast. You can also call Skye.", She said with a soft smile, a hint of concern in her eyes.

I thought about it. It was not like I had any plans. And the more distracted I stay from the media, the better.

"Sure", I agreed.

I picked up my phone to text Skye.

Y/n: Skylar
Skye👁️👄👁️: y/n.
Y/n: shut up and come over to Millie's
Skye👁️👄👁️: kk send address
Y/n: ** inserts address **
Skye👁️👄👁️: ok

"Okay I texted Noah, Finn, Sadie, Caleb and Gaten.", Millie said cheerfully.

I looked at her. She was in a purple oversized hoodie. So pretty.

"You're making me blush...", She said looking down, smiling shyly.

"Sorry", I said smiling.

"They're gonna be here in a few minutes", she said.

"Okay"

"Until then...", She said coming closer to me.

"Until then?", I asked looking at her lips.

"Until then I can make us breakfast.", She said smiling mischievously.

"Sure...", I said getting closer to her, placing my hands on both sides of her waist.

She came closer and placed a tender kiss to my cheeks, "I'll be back..."

I smiled and let her go.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and went up to open the door.

"OUUUU SO THIS IS MILLIE'S GIRLFRIEND", Noah said.

"nice to meet you, Millie's girlfriend", Finn said extending a hand.

"Wha--", I began but I got cut off.

"Millie has great tasteeee", Sadie squealed.

"We're gonna be great friends, y/n. I can tell", gaten said giving us his signature toothless smile.

"Woah dude your songs are cool, we blast them on set all day!", Caleb said.

"Woah ok. It's nice to meet you guys and all but I'd like to take this inside", I said motioning towards the living room.

"Of coursee, Millie got explaining to do about how she didn't tell us you'd be here", Noah said marched inside.

"MILAYYY"

"NOWAAAA", Millie replied from inside.

She finally came out of the kitchen.

"I made some stuff, y'all can have it if you're hungry.", She said motioning towards the kitchen.

"Why don't you feed your girlfriend first?, Finn asked her, motioning towards me.

"Uhh, guys? I'm right here.", I said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh leave her alone, you guys", Millie said rolling her eyes playfully.

"I have a better idea. Let's play icebreaker games", i said, tilting my head.

"YESSSS. I VOTE SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN", Noah said

"Yup sounds good", Sadie said.

"Sure"

And one by one all of them agreed.

"Right, what better way to get to know each other than to spend seven minutes in a closet together.", I said sarcastically.

There was another knock on the door.

"That must be Skye.", I said and went to open the door.

Sure enough, the little red head was standing there with an all gothic attire.

"Welcome, Skye", Millie greeted from behind me.

"Hi. Y'all must be the stranger things cast. I've watched the show. It's nice", Skye said casually.

".....that was probably the least cringy fan encounter ever.", Finn said.

"Yeah well, under this gothic exterior there's a softie underneath.", I said smirking at Skye.

"Oh hush.", She said, annoyed.

"So that's all a mask? Are you sure we can't convince you into acting?", Caleb said, laughing.

"Right Noah? .....Noah?", Caleb asked.

We all turned to see Noah staring at Skye with a smitten look on his face. Skye immediately looked down.

"Noah?", Millie said, jerking his shoulder.

"hUh¿", Noah said, startled.

"I think somebody got a crushhhhh"

We all started teasing Noah.

"Ok god, stop.", Him and Skye both said at the same time. Both of them made eye contact and started blushing like crazy.

"WE SHIP SOAHHHH (which is Skye and Noah's ship name)!!!"

After a while, we all went up to Millie's bedroom.

"Dude your sheets are messy as hell", gaten said.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that", Millie said trying to tidy it up as much as possible.

"Woah, what were you and your girlfriend up to last night?", Finn asked.

"For God's Sake y'all, we are not dating. Yet.", She said and the little 'yet' she added at the end made everyone go crazy.

"WE SHIP IT"
"TWO NEW SHIPS TODAYYYYY"

But what did that mean? Did it mean she was interested in me? Would she date me if she had the chance?

"Okay, let's get to the game now", Sadie said.

"What are we even playing?", Skye asked.

"Seven minutes in heaven"

"Shit."

"Ok let's start. Millay go get a bottle", Noah said.

She got up and got a green glass bottle, which she set in the middle of the circle we were sitting in.

"Ok I'll spin", Finn said.

He spun it and it fell on Gaten and Caleb.

"DUDE-"

"Nuh-uh. Y'all agreed to this. Now face the consequences", I said as I herded them in the closet. (It's a walk in closet).

"Your seven minutes start...now.", Finn said as he set the timer.

Seconds kept ticking by as I threw subtle glances towards Millie. Sometimes she wasn't looking. Sometimes I caught her staring at me and then we'd both start blushing.

We could occasionally hear yells of dissatisfaction from the closet and we'd crack up, laughing.

"Okay Bois, 7 minutes are over, you can come out", sadie said checking her watch.

We opened the door for them as they both stumbled out, coughing. (I Swear it's not covid ☠️👁️👄👁️)

"That was the worst, most claustrophobic seven minutes of my life.", Gaten said, disgusted.

"You and I actually agree, for once", Caleb said.

"Ok nexttttt", Finn yelled.

A few rounds went by. Noah had to go in with Skye and when we opened the door for them, they were caught holding hands. Finn had to go with Sadie and Caleb did not look happy about it (#Cadie dreams). I had to go with Gaten once. He just spent the entire time making faces and telling me stories about his girlfriend Lizzy and I honestly enjoyed it. Millie had to go in with Sadie and we could hear them singing at the top of their voices.

"I'll spin this round", Skye said as she took the bottle from Finn.

"Sure"

The bottle spun around until it slowed to a stop, pointing at me and Millie.

I looked up nervously to see Millie do the same.

"GO GO GO", the other cheered.

"It is what it is, I guess?", Millie said, getting up offering me her hand.

"It is what it is.", I said before I took her hand and she lifted me to my feet with unnatural strength. I Swear Enola Holmes did something to her.

We were ushered inside the closet. My eyes took sometime to adjust to the darkness.

"So."

"So."

"What do we do?"

"I don't know"

"Listen y/n.", Millie started saying. "What happened last night..."

"Was a mistake. I get it.", I said, looking down. It didn't come to me as much of a surprise.

"No.", Millie said.

I whipped my head up to look at her, my brows furrowed. "What?"

Millie held both of my shoulders and pulled me close.

"Y/n. Whatever yesterday night was, it was anything but a mistake. And if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.", She said, smiling at me.

My face broke into a huge smile as I asked her, "so does that mean I can do this again?", And gently placed my lips on hers as we both closed our eyes, savouring the moment. After a moment, we pulled away.

"Whenever you like y/n. You wanted me, and you got me.", She whispered to me.

"I don't want you... I need you, love."

She smiled at me and placed her lips back on mine. It was such a sweet and gentle kiss... Oh, how I love her. I tangled my fingers in her hair as I heard her inhale sharply through her nose.

Suddenly we heard the door open and we both jumped apart.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TWO UP TO?", I heard a voice yell, probably Gaten's.

Me and I exchanged shy smiles as we walked back out.

"We called you both for around 5 times. Did you go deaf or something?", Sadie asked.

"Oh and why is your hair all messed up Millie?", Finn asked smirking and crossing his arms.

"Oh, uh... I fell down", Millie spurted out.

"We didn't hear anything.", Skye said with a straight face.

"Yeah, well we didn't hear you too", I shot back at Skye who shrugged her shoulders as a response.

"Sus", I heard Noah say.

Many rounds went by but my mind kept wandering back to the seven minutes me and Millie spent in literal heaven. That was the happiest I had felt, well, in the last few hours.

Millie's got me. And I can't do anything about it. I've sold my soul to her. Theres no turning back anymore. I love her and that's all I know.

👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄

Sorry for this chapter, it sucked 😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 2.7K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
11.9K 251 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...
832K 19.9K 51
โ dacre montgomery? more like daddy bend me over a table and spank me then buy me a goat โž [social media] [female oc x dacre montgomery]
134K 5.1K 37
โ› YOU'RE JUST ONE, CLUMSY PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT I FIND IT TO BE ADORABLE โœ โ•” started: july 29, 2018 ended: november...