the hybrid

Od alaskabear13

"who?" I gave my newly found mate a confused look. He pointed to my eyes, a dangerously look on his face. "U... Viac

my family is crazy
dragged into things
unexpected
mates are hard work
Sunday
bonding
shock
marking
family is a laugh
family reunion
camping trip
Alaska
Alpha buisness
Boom pow
Town
IMPORTANT!!
HOME

A mess

1.7K 86 139
Od alaskabear13

I-- um--

Welcome to the party mother fuckers.

Vote and comment :

***********************

Verena pov :

"VERENA!!" I shot up from my sleeping position and soon I felt myself falling to the ground.

"Fuck" I groaned as I rubbed both my ass and head. The fucking pain.

"Stop sleeping in my class" I just groaned as an answer.

"In my defence..." I trailed of as I slowly stood up from my laying position on the floor.

"Sons of anarchy is addicting as fuck" it's not a lie, I was up until like 6 in the morning watching that shit.

I blame my mum though, she got me into it.

"That's no excuse!"

"Yes it is!" I exclaimed.

"It's not my problem that I have an addiction!!" I could hear the whole class start to laugh at me.

"THEN I HAD A WHOLE CRYING FIT BECAUSE OPIE GOT KILLED!!" this made me start crying.

I got emotionally attached to him, how can this effect me.

"AND THEN, JAX KILLED HIMSELF!!!" I had been watching it for a few days, finished it this morning at 6.

"THANKFULLY GEMMA KILLED TARA THOUGH, HATED THAT BITCH!!"

Yes, I was shouting this at her, but I needed to make my point across to her.

By this point I was balling my eyes out as I laughed like a maniac.

Crying as Opie and Jax got killed, laughing cause Tara got killed.

"I think you need to step outside for a minute and calm down" I nodded, agreeing with her.

Mitch and rudi came over towards me and helped me out of the classroom.

I physically couldn't move, my body was overtook with emotions right now.

"It doesn't need both of youse to get her out the classroom" the teacher said annoyed.

"Yes it does" they both said before carrying me out of the classroom.

"Bloody hell, I think I'm going to throw up" Too much emotions in so little time.

I could feel a sting my my throte and sick rose up, I held my hand over my mouth to stop myself from throwing up.

'Just swallow it down, that'll work' I told myself.

Didn't work, the horrid taste just made me throw up more than I was going to originally.

'you idiot human' Georgia snapped at me as rose laughed inside my mind.

'who swallows their own sick and expects themselves to not throw up' Georgia said as she scolded me.

'you've taken more of your mums genes than I had thought'

'this is fucking legendary' rose said in a full on laughing fit.

'one for the books' I added in.

'i can't deal with you two' with that she cut the link.

'i think someone shat in her tea' omg.

"AHHH" I started laughing as I looked over to a girly screaming Mitch and a designated looking Rudi.

"You guys smell like shit" I teased as I looked at them both slightly covered in my sick, they looked so funny.

Next thing I knew was I was being cradled I to someone's very warm chest.

"Problem?" Ahh, wade.

"To many emotions" I said, I felt a kiss being placed on the top of my head before I was lifted up in the air by Wade's arms.

Without any words he started walking away.

"You two go home and get cleaned up, tell my parents that I'll be home later" I heard a grunt as my answer.

Today's been eventful and Its only been an hour.

"Where we going?" I asked Wade as he carried me outside the school building.

"Food"

"Ohh, can we get a burger king? I really fancy a chicken royal" he nodded and placed a kiss on my cheek.

He placed me ontop of his cars bonnet before leaving and grabbing something from inside.

He returned with a piece of cloth.

He stood between my legs and started whipping my mouth. Oh shit, I forgot I had thrown up.

"Thank you" I said with a smile as I gave him a pack on the lips.

"Your so caring it's worrying" I said with a small chuckle, he looked a little sad at what I said to him.

"I love it though" this made him smirk before he pulled me closer and placed his head in my neck and breathed in my scent.

My neck was still slightly sensitive from this morning when he had fed, I love to when he feeds from me though, lol.

I think I'm turning into a crazy bitch like my mum, I promised myself I wouldn't. Time to spend more time with my dad I think.

I heard my belly start to rumble the longer we stayed in this position.

I'm fucking starving, I didn't eat breakfast.

"Time eat" I laughed and nodded.

"Thank fuck for that" I said as I rubbed my belly.

Wade lifted me by my waist and placed me gently on the ground.

"Man, your soo gentle, be tough with me" this made his eyes flash a blood colour, he took a deep breath before shaking his head.

"Sorry" I said jokingly, I'm serious though, he doesn't need to treat me like I'm some sort of China that your mum gets out on special occasions.

What am I saying, my mum doesn't have China, note does she being out the best plates for any situation.

'word to ya mudah' I blinked, multiple time.

'what the fuck mum!' I said as I started to laugh like a crazy person who's had way to much, well drugs.

'Look, I love ice Ice baby by vanilla ice...' she then started to laugh through my mind.

'what?' I'm physically scared to ask what she needs to tell me right now.

'ice Ice baby, finger chips and gravy' I snorted and started to laugh once again, my mum joining in.

'right I need to go, I'm getting food' I ended the conversation and blocked her out.

I took notice on Wade's hand that was sat resting on my thigh, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on my inner thigh as he drove down the road.

I decided to just leave it be, it's not like he's harming me, well physically anyways, mentally I'm dying.

His hands are so fucking hot. nah I sound like my mum now.

"So, how come you haven't marked me yet?" It was a questioned I've wonder about for a while now.

I mean, he's naturally possesive, especially his vampire side, add that with his dragon it's like, boom pow, extra possesive.

I looked towards his face, it was scrunched up in thought for a moment before smiling.

"I...i waiting for you, no rush... I-- um-- ..." I nodded understanding that he was struggling to fork the scentence.

"Your waiting for Me, that you don't want to rush into things" he nodded, a smile on his face.

Guess he was glad that I knew what he was trying to say.

I'm just glad I got such a kind mate.

After a while of silence, by silence I mean me screaming my lungs out to random music on the radio.

Once we made it too burger king we both got out, Wade with an emotionless facade on.

He walked over to me and hooked his finger through my belt loop, keeping me close to him.

I guess he is possesive.

We both walked into burger king, ma belly going fucking crazy as I smelt all the food.

We waited in line, I could see all the female population, minus a few, staring at my mate, list in their eyes.

I ignored it though, they can look, just not touch.

Once we got up to the till I smiled at the teenage boy.

"What do you want?" I asked Wade as he stared down at the poor teenage boy.

"Same you" I nodded.

"I'll take 2 chicken royals with 2 large fantas" they boy nodded before writing in the order.

"That'll be £12.98 please" I nodded, just as I was about to slap done a twenty, Wade swooped his card, paying for both.

"Thank you" I said as I kissed his lips.

"Welcome" he said as he kissed my lips back

"Wait over there, order will be down shortly" I nodded and we both walked over to the pick up place.

It wasn't a long wait until we got our food, once we did we got back in the car and Wade started driving for a bit longer.

This time speeding, we drove for a while before he pulled into the woods, drove for a while longer before stopping.

"Dude, if you wanted to fuck me in the woods all you had to do was ask" I joked once again as we got out the car, me carrying the food.

"Stop" he said lustfully as both his vampire and dragon eyes flashed.

"Sorry" I said before I started getting dragged into the woods.

'if you guys ain't gonna fuck I'm going back to sleep' rose pointed out before I heard her snoring, what a sleepy bitch.

'dude, his ass is finesse!' Georgia said, this making me want to look at his ass.

I did and I totally agree with her.

"Damn son, you got a fat ass" I said before sending a slap to it.

I heard him chuckle and shake his head.

We soon stopped and he sat down in a field, nice.

I joined and started eating, him also.

Once we finished I stood up and straddled his waist.

He smirked, in one swift movement I was pinned against the ground, Wade above me his eyes blood red.

"Vampire?" I asked and he nodded.

"I don't think we properly met..." He trailed off as he started trailing kisses down my neck, pleasurefull shocks shooting through my spine.

"Vincent the name and your mine" ohh that was fucking hott.

"And I'm totally fine with that" I moaned out as he dug his teeth in my neck, my body going into hyperdrive.

"Ohh" I moaned out as he rubbed his erect cock on my now wet pussy.

He removed his teeth from my neck, my blood slightly on his lips.

I watched, as if it was going in slow Mo, as he brought is tongue out his mouth and licked the blood from his lips and smiling at me, his fang turning me on more.

"What's wrong slut, you want more" I nodded and arched my back into him.

He brought his lips down harshly onto mine and kissed me roughly, his tongue shooting straight into my mouth without warning.

He pulled back, his fang nipping my lip, making it bleed, he used this opportunity to suck on my lips in a bruising way.

All too soon though Vincent eyes changed back to there normal brown ones.

"Sorry" I breathed heavily and shook my head.

"It's fine"

****************

It didn't mean for the steamy moment but I thought you guys deserved it.

Hope u enjoyed.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.3K 18 30
"I'm going to teach you to obey your Alpha you little mutt." This made my blood boil and I could feel my wolf surfacing. "You really want to go down...
13.3K 220 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
194K 7.7K 41
Excerpt from the story: Running. That's what I was doing. From what you ask me. From wolves. They've been chasing me for a while now. The sound of t...
235K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...