Black Hearts

mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... Еще

Shadi
Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
Tera Ehsaan
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Trapped.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Unkahi Baatein

831 62 430
mishhtalkative

Noooo Prooof Read....
If you find any terrible mistakes do inform...

8000+ words.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Naina clapped loudly, as Abhimanyu Roy Chauhan upss everyone's favorite Jabrela finished playing his bansuri (flute).... She was out of her nest to grab some fresh air. As ususl her mind brought her to the same spot. And she found the Jabrela already occupying the entire area....
But she was okay with it, as her heart could literally feel the beauty of music echoing around.... purifying the environment.....

Abhi - " Yeh megh malhar rag he... kehte he is raag mein itnii shakti he, ki agar perfect frequency mein proper note pe gaaya jaaye toh baarish bhi laa saktii he..."
He proudly admired his flute, not at all sparing a look at Naina....

Naina - " Aapne kabhi try nahi kiya?..."
She asked curiously...

Abhi - " You know the reason Naina...."
He shrugged his shoulder, sidelining her question not wanting to answer it again,

" Aap yaha kyaa kar rahi he? Ball ke liye ready nahi hona aapko??... Yaa fir abhi bhi last minute ki shopping bachi he???.... "
He asked casually, remembering the old Naina

Naina - " Man nahi tha, socha yaha aake bait jaaun...."
She sat at the end, dipping her feet in water.....

He observed how randomly her hair crowded in a pony and her clothes seemed unattended... her dull looks were conveying that she had passed a agebar of carefreeness... and now she is in the decade of tensions...

Abhi - " Dheere se Naina...aapko pata bhi he is talab ke ander kyaa he???..."

His face was dead serious... not to mention separately, his soldier training was brilliant.... that made him to decide something quickly and adapt it the very next moment.....

Naina furrowed her brows,
" Kaun ??..."

Abhi - " Humare secret army base he. Underground canal he ek. Uske paar camp set up ki gayi he. Kareeb 50 jan kaam kar rahe honge is wakth...."
He checked the watch....calculating the number...

Naina instantly removed her legs, shock was visible on her face, as if a crocodile was nearing to make her dinner..

Abhi - " aree, humne kaha toh tha dheere se. Woh disturb ho jaayenge...."
He warned her again...

Naina got up slowly, careful enough not to breath. She was horrified to hear something like that. Alekh's face said hello to her, and she thought of Naveen drowned inside the lake holding a gun...and of course, Rajveer would be happy to work under the water as he loves to waste and play with them...
He takes too much time in washroom....

Abhi laughed pulling her down....
" Humne toh mazak kiya tha Naina...apka chehra !!!! ..."
He continued making fun of her,  and without feeling bad she too joined him, slapping her head at her foolishness....

Naina - " maine toh suchmein imagine karliya.. "
She smiled ducking her legs...

Abhi - " haste huye aap achchii lagti he..."
He adored her face, for a moment and set his eyes on water, examining something deep....

" Bachpan se hume sangeet mein bahot dilchaspi tha. har girte pattonmein bhi hume sangeet hi sunayi deta.... Hume bade hoke kuch haasil karna tha, hindustani sangeet ko duniya ke har kone tak pahunchana tha, us kshetra mein apne ek jagah banane ki akanksha thi humari..."

He random started talking, not at all surprising Naina as jt was common to her... he previously did the same thing a few times...

Abhi - " Par humare Pitajii..." He faked laugh and continued,
" His highness ko yeh sub kuch khas achcha nahi laga. Woh sochte the sangeet ek kala nahi shauk he... Unke liye hum toh sirf ek Rajkumar the aur humare khande sirf unke hi riyasat ke pratista utane ke liye bana tha...

Humara khudka koyi wajood hi nahi tha Naina..
Unhone humse humara sangeet cheena, humare jeene ki wajah ko humse door kardii... "

Hearing the last line, Naina cluched his hand giving him strength....
But he was strong just like a rock exposed to thunderstorms from years...

Abhi - " Phir bhi Naina, sangeet ne kabhi hume door nahi kiya... Hum uske chehra kabhi ban hi nahi paaye, bus His highness ki parchai banke jee rahe he, yaha...

Hum mein thodi si bhi achchai bachii hi nahi he ki hum kisi aur ko de sake...."
He stopped feeling rain drops twirling down his eyes.... he can't cry infront of a girl.... his male pride stood as a shield.. 

Naina - " aisi koyi baat nahi he Abhimanyu.  Aap achche he. Bus khudko itna kaabil nahi samajhte ki khudmein chupi achchayii dhoonde..."
She tried to sooth his heart...

He was not at all bad, as she knew him better. She loved his heart which was ready to give its time for her.. and many other little things....
He is her first love....

Abhi - " Aaj aap hume bolne dijiye. Humesha toh humne humari ichchavonke aage aapse riste nibhaye hi nahii..."
He indirectly pointed at his sexual desires. his lips and hands were active when he was near her, in past. ( Not to mention his dear friend, woh was always ready but never got used )

Naina - "Beete kal ko wahii rehne dete he na, Abhimanyu..."

She avoided the topic as they were alone. Her mind was already occupied about her and Raj's deeds, to be precise it was her karma she was worried about. She wasn't satisfied with the answers he gave. There werre more things she was unable to figure out...

Abhi - " Yeh aap keh rahi? Common Naina, itna toh hum jaante hi he aapko. Hum aksar khudko beete kal mein chodke, aane wale kal ke sawalonse darte he, yeh bhi nahi ki aaj mein joh ho raha usko jee bhar jiye...

Har wakth kisi ek chese se bhagte, dusre se darte aaj ko barbaad karlete he... samajh hi nahi paate ki aakhir kar kyaa rahe..."

He left a cunning smile in end, as he witnessed Naina stuck with his words.... he needed her to get in his trap, to get confused only to find the right path of her life.

Naina - " TOH?...."

Abhi - " Hum jab bhi aapko dekhte he Naina, dil mein ek rag si goonjti he... Rag Bhairav Jaisa... joh andhere mein savera laati he... joh dare huye man mein sukoon ki dhaara laati he...

Aapmein bahot saari aisi baatein he jisase kisi bhi insaan ko aapse pyaar ho jaaye.... hume bhi hua... beshumar hua, itna ki hum khudko rok nahi paaye aapko casual date karne se...

Lekin farak bas itna tha ki hume aapke rooh se zyada aapke jism se pyaar hua... aapke chamakte huye ankhonse zyada aapke gulaal labonse hua... aapke dil ke dadkanonse zyada aapke un saare angonse hua jinhe sirf ek hi insaan dekh sakta tha, mehsoos kar sakta tha.... "

The effect of his last sentences reflected on her face which instantly got pale and her eyes shut as a wave of pain...shame...disappointment hit her... at disclosure of the truth her heart yearned to know a month back...
He was the same person who stole her heart, and she was all ready to yield her everything to him....
He was the same person with whom she dreamt to get married, have children and to be titled with happily ever after....

She was not completely over with him. No one can ever completely close the chapter of someone whom they loved truly. All have a tiny part hidden within them placed separately for that person. And in Naina's case, a proper closure was needed to her to move on with her new future...
Luckily, Abhimanyu knew it.

Abhi - " hum bus aapko paana chahte the, apna banana chahte the. Aapke jism per apne aap ko virajte huye dekhna chahte the.. Bus.

Aapke ander ke rag ko humne kabhi mehsoos karne ki koshish hi nahi ki Naina, warna ab tak hum aapke pair pe gire hazir hote... kami aap mein nahi, hum mein thi. AUR AAJ BHI HE...
Hum hi unpadh gawar the joh aapko samajh hi nahi paye...

Shayad hum kabhi aapse shaadi karne ki baat hi nahi karte agar aapke bhai, Naveen His Highness se hum dononke baarein mein  sub such nahi batate. Humara iradein kabhi nek nahi the aapko lekar..."

He raised his eyes towards her, anticipating her to cry soon... but her dry eyes indicated at her heart.

Naina - " us din aapko bhai rokte nahi toh aap humse shaadi karte???..."
She asked whatever slipped from her mouth.... but it wae necessary for her to know the truth...

Abhi - " Shayad Haan. Aap bus sone ke pinjre mein kaid chidiya banii zindagi jeeti aur hum har raat aajate apne nirasha apne gussa aapse baatne.... isase zyada khush kabhi nahi hote hum dono..... naahi dard ki koyii seema hotii....

Lekin hume poora yakeen tha Ananya pe. Unhe toh hum shuruvat se hi pasand nahi the. Woh zaroor koyi na koyi raasta nikalti, aapko humare panjoo (claws) se door rakhne... aur unhone raklii bhi..."

His faint smile somewhere easied up his bottled uo emotions. He never had any loyal friend with whom he could share his thoughts. His so called status didn't allow him to pick any. With time gone, his mind too turned devilish, with all of his dreams getting graved by his own father..

He raised his hand and kept on her head, patting it gently with care,

" Hum mahaan banne ke liye yeh saari baatein nahi bata rahe. Hum jaante he ki aapne humare pyaar ke liye khudko khatam karne ka faisla kiya tha. Agar aaj bhi aapko yeh baat thoda sa bhi rok rahi ki kisi aur ko chah ke aap apne is pyaar ko dhoka dedengi toh hum aaj aapse poochna chahte he ki Naina, Kyaa humara pyaar itna zeharlila tha, ki aap ab tak hosh sambhal nahi paayi....

Apne aap ko is mail (dirty) se aazad kariye Naina... aapko nahi chahiye yeh dard....aap toh deserve hi nahi kartii....

Humne apni bachpan ki baatein joh kisise nahi kahe woh aapse baanti he. Gunny joh kisike baat hi nahi sunta, woh sirf aapke saamne jhukta he.
Mrs. Kashyap, unko toh aap jaanti hi he. Unhone ek hi mulakat mein aapko beti maanli thi, jab ki unhone aaj tak Rajveer ko apnaya hi nahi. Ananya se zyada toh woh aapki naam leti he.

Aapmein raahat deni wali shakti he, Naina....
Fir kyun aap khudko nahi samajhrahi?, khudke dil ko rahat nahi derahi?
Aap umar se choti he hum subse, lekin subko itna bhi mauka math do ki, har koyi aapke istemaal karte rahe aur aap subki zakam ka marham banke reh jaaye, bus...

Dusronko panah dete dete, khudke dil ko hi paraya kardii he aapne.
Yeh joh Naina he, ise toh humne kabhi dekha hi nahi.

Lagta he,
Ananya ne hume toh bachali aapse, lekin aapko kaid karlii..."

He poked her elbows asking her to say something. Her silence was killing him...  his hawk eyes could clearly see the way Naveen used her to clean his hands....
And about Rajveer, he is a complete idiot as his mind was treating Naina just as his solace. Not more than that...

Naina - " Aapko Maasi ke barein mein kaise pata chala ??...."

Abhi - " aapne toh suna hi hoga, keep your friends close and enemies closer... aap toh humarii hone wali biwi thi, aur kisi ke saath humara rista sagai, sangeet mehendii haldii tak nahi gayii... baarat bhi leke aaye the hum aapke darwaze tak..aise kaise ek nazar nahi rakhte aap pe...

Prince of Baramer hone ke bahot se faaayde bhi he..."
He winked lightening the air.... he didn't dare to terrify her with his words...
He was in a good mood so he thought of enlightening this kid....

Naina - " Dusronko aage badhne ke liye kehne mein aur khud woh kaam karne mein zameen aasman ka farakh he Abhi. Itne din mein Yeh baat toh main samajhgayii..."
She sighed, and her hands played with the chain without her knowledge

Abhi - " Dhyan se dekha jaaye toh aap bahot aage badh chuki he Naina... aur joh ateet ke door aapke peeche chal raha tha, aapke pair ko kaid karke, aaj woh bhi utar hi gaya...

Hum kabhi aapke liye bane hi nahi the,  aur joh aapke liye chahiye woh khud aapko hi tay karna he....apne kismat aapko khud likhna he...

Suchcha Ek tarfa pyaar ummedonse azaad he Naina, lekin jeene ke liye umeed zaroori he. Aap unhe chuniye jinse aapke umeedein badhti he aur joh aapke ummedo pe khada utarta bhi he....

Ab sub aapke haath mein he ki aap chup baitke kisi aur ko apne zindagi ke lagam kheechne deti he yaa khud apne aap ke liye ladti he..."

He stood up pouring his knowledge to her Brain as he is not that good man who can directly point out that she should handle her marriage with Rajveer.
If she loved Rajveer to a little extent, now it's her turn to do everything she could to make him feel the same instead of keeping her mouth shut, and waiting Raj to realise the things...

Time is precious and for soldiers it's just a four letter word.
Battle can happen any time.....

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Shalini - " Aapke naina kiske talash mein he Captain??..."
She tapped Rajveer's shoulder startling him from behind...

Leaving all his work behind, he was standing at the entrance eagerly waiting for special someone to show up..... he didn't see her properly from tbe morning....

Rajveer - " Woh meri Naina... I mean Naveen ki Naina kaha he???..."
He asked wiping his mouth... it speaks foul sometimes...that too infront of the lady don, Mrs. Ahluwaliya.....

Shalini - " Oh Captain... She is Yours too. Tum Kab samjhaoge yeh sub??...."
She stared him asking to agree with her words. He nodded not wanting to argue with her, otherwise the cadet will witness a Baahubali 3 here....

Rajveer holding her hand to make her sit,
" Tumhara besura pati kaha he, woh bhi nahi dikh raha..."

Shalini- " mera pati bhi he??? Main toh single hoon..."
She winked taking a sip from her glass.

" On a second thought,  Captain, woh joh ladka khada he Maj. Nair ke saath. Kaun he woh? Badii Sexy chese he..."
She whispered in his ears concentrating her eye on a orderly...

Rajveer rolling his eyes,
" Shal, please.."

Shalini- " Then dance with me.. I'm bored. Kitna sukha sukha mahol he..."
She got up quickly dragging Raj to floor...

Rajveer protecting her from falling anywhere,
" Bhabhijiii, aap pregnant he..."

Shalini- " thank you for the insight, Raj... But i feel her more than you... abhi baby ko dance karna he...
So let's dance...."
She yelled making sure that her voice reach his ears

Rajveer again agreed to her not before smiling at Dr. Mishra who was stuck with BC'S boring lectures. Or to say she was dancing with that old man...

Shalini deliberately kicked Rajveer's foot,
" I saw what you did. Itna bhi bhav math do use. Tum is mission kuch zyada serious nahi lerahe..."

Rajveer carefully swinging her around,
" Tumhe pata he isase kyaa milega. Mehnat toh karni hi padegi na..."

Shalini - " Pichle kuch mahino se kyaa horaha mere saath yeh sub jaanti hu Main Raj. Mujhse baatein chupana mere baatein na sunna yeh sub tum dono plan karke kar rahe ho na...
Mera toh chodoo, aadat he tum dono gadhonko sehne ki. Lekin bechari Gudiya,  uska kyaa? Kal bade mojh karke aagaye Ritu ke saath. Uske baad Naina ke kamre mein kadam rakhne ka bhi kaisa socha tumne???..... "

Her face displayed of disappointment. Her drama skills were exquisite,  which always helped her to make done whatever she planned. Her baby will be a superstar in future inheriting such a dna...

Rajveer - " Shal, Maine Naina ko dhoka nahi diya... Woh bhi jaanti he ki Ritu ke saath joh bhi horaha he natak he...."
He kept his voice low...

Shalini - " Toh Naina ke saath kyaa scene he tumhara. Waha such ka chodoon natak bhi nahi dikh raha mujhe..."
She shook her head,

" Dekhoo Rajveer... she is your wife. Shaadi sirf saath fere aur ek mangalsutra sindhoor ki baat nahi hotii. Tumhe phehle se hi pata tha ki, shaadi mein umeedein base hote he jise dononko poora karna padhta he. Tumne use Ek patni ke jagah dedi Raj, lekin usase jude sub nahi parahe ho ab. Friendzone karke rakdii he usko, jabkii you know that's not true. Dosti kaafi nahi he, ki usko neev banake poore zindagi jeeye jaaye...."

She perfectly knew what's happening around her... they needed a little push to embrace each other and she was all happy to give it.

Rajveer - " Khudke saath se zyada kuch nahi depaaunga use..."
He mumbled bowing his head

Shalini - " Yeh baatein dauhra duhra ke tum such ko zyada din chupa nahi sakte. Jab koyi chese tum chaaho aur tumko woh nahi milta tab utna dard hoti he. Lekin tumhe pata he Raj, usase zyada dard kab hoti he, jab koyi chese tum chaaho, aur kismat se tumhe woh mil bhi jaaye, aur dekhte dekhte hi woh chese cheen li jaaye tunhare haath se, tab itna dard hota he, jise insaan aksar bardash nahi kar paata.

Tum yahi kar rahe ho Naina ke saath. Ek taraf use vishwas dilarahe ho ki tum uske saath ho aur dusre taraf se uske man mein jag rahe ichcha ko maar bhi rahe ho khudko usase door karke.... jab use umeed dene ke soch rakhte ho, toh use poora karne ki himmat bhi rakhoo....

Tum mere dost ho isiliye seedhe tarah se shaant se bol rahi main. Dusra koyi hota mere injection usase baat karta.

End mein main ek hi chese bolna chahungi main, apne ankh band karke apne ander ke tarah jhank ke dekhloo Raj...ki Naina kyaa tufaan laata he tum mein..."
Saying this she walked towards their table...her foot are paining due to this small drill.

She was literally fed up with all the drama playing around her from months.  She waited patiently (a little ) hoping they will understand what they were really into. But their life seemed to be confined into a friendzone...  She didn't had any other options except confronting the dumbest head among the duo.

Rajveer stood there on the stage alone, thinking about Shalini's words. He never let Naina feel alone but he never tried to be the one she dreamt off.  He never wanted to think about these as it will make him guilty and may be he will let her go.

Yes, of course he will let her go, and she will go seeking her happiness in other guy... May be... he will be alone again...
He asked himself,  Is he ready for it?
And as usual the answer came from deep inside, a dead no... But he can't let Naina suffer just because he couldn't figure out what to do with his past and present.

Suddenly all shouted and whistled taking his attension back...

The couple meter board was on fire...
It was showing 10 and unable to go beyond that....

He walked two steps forward and saw the person responsible for that....

( declaimer - Koyi Chori math karna. Paap lagega )

Naina....

Naina....

Naina..

His heart went on taking her name instead of beating.... Her name got sink in his mind snatching away all the good sense he was holding till now. Her kajaled smoky eyes was a total death blow. 
The place he stood, the people surrounded him, the music playing, everything got disappeared ....
She was the only thing visible to him.and his eyes yearned to see her clearly.... his finger itched to touch her blushing cheeks.....

Again someone hooted almost near his ear, and he saw her standing on the entrance with her hands held possessively between his Yaars..
Naveen and Gunny....

Cadet. Rishi - " Naveen sir, aap Mam ke saath dobara entry nahi le sakte. its a couple entry..."
He stopped them following his duty...

Naveen - " Haan toh, main tab bhi ladki ke saath hi aaya tha ab bhi wahii kar raha...
Chal..nikal..."
He whooshed him...

Rishi - " no sir. Madam ko aap nahi le ...."

Gunny - " Tu hat Veen... Main leke aata hu Naina ko... yeh toh chalega na Cadet??..."
He asked seriously liking the little soldier...

Rishi - " Yes sir. You both make a good pair.."
He said with a prompt smile...

Gunny - " Thank You... Chale Naina ??..."
He took her hand and walkd towards Shalini...followed by a grumpy Naveen....

Rajveer too ran to them not caring about the obstacles on the way.. He was intervened by Col. Khan for a minute or two. But his ears and eyes were on that particular table....where his angel was...

Shalini - " Wow... Naina...
Tum toh bilkul Princess lag rahi ho...... " 
She kissed her cheeks with love....

Naveen grabbing his wife back,
" aur tum hot lag rahi hoo... "
He too tried to kiss her 

Shalini - " Door hatoo. Bhari sabha mein apne biwi ko akele choda itne der aur ab kis khushi mein wapas aagaye ho?...."
She pushed him back...

Naveen - " Main toh Gudiya ke saath tha. Mujhe dekhna bhi tha ki mere laaye huye saaree mein kaise lagegi meri Gudiya. "
He got busy in admiring his little doll...

Naina - " bhabhii, bhai ne hi mujhe ready kiya aaj. " lowering her voice,
" Baal bhi unhone hi banaye..."
She giggled in end...showing off her happiness...

After a long time Naveen sat with her, oiling her hairs, saying few beautiful things to her, showering her with some gifts, making her feel special, even he baked her favorite pie. She was all happy.

Shalini - " bahot jaldii akal aagayi bhai sahab ko. Maine socha agle rakshabandhan ko yaad karenge apne eklauti behan ko..."
She taunted not giving up her status of being a torturing wife...

Naveen - " Kal ke encounter ke baad saath lok dikh gaye..."

He sighed remembering his and Shalini's fight regarding Raina... she literally womanhandled him, accusing for leaving Naina in double misery. If Naina had not been married to Raj, she would be dealing only with her broken heart not stuffs regarding her and her so called husband's past - present actions...

Shalini leaning to his ear, threatened
" one more mistake you will be single again.."

Naina - " Kyaa hua aap dono kyaa baat kar rahe? Main achchi nahi dikh rahi kyaa???.." .

She asked seeing Navshal whispering to each other. She was unaware of the drooling star stood few feets away from her... he was eager to join them....

Gunny - " Leave them alone Naina... Hum dono waha jaake bait jaate he... Program shuru hogaya he... BC is on stage..."
He showed her the way to another table..

Just then, Rajveer hopped into the scene speaking for the first time,
" Alag table ki kyaa zaroorat he... humare saath hi bait jaavo na..."
He pulled a chair for Naina.....

Gunny - " Shekhavat, per table four chairs. Toh aap apne Ritu jii ke saath bait jaayiye aur main Naina ke saath..."
He took Naina with him...

Ritu was back to Rajveer all ready to kiss his lips... But Naveen saved his dear brother in law from the awkward situation and asked them to settle in...

Rajveer took the seat cross parallel to Naina gluing his eyes on her....

Gunny - " So what's next??..."
He asked pulling a chair for the lady....

Naina- " Main samjhii nahii..."

Gunny - " Rajveer aur Mrs. Kashyap ko leke karna kya he??
Naveen was strangling my neck ki maine tumhari madad ki..."

He shoot a look at Naveen from far not before writing down a point that Shekhawat's eyes are on them. It will be a great fun, he thought....

Naina - " nothing Gunny.  Mujhe aur dard nahi dena he Maasi yaa Rajveer ko. Jaise chal raha he waise hi rehne dete he..."
She brushed the matter away. He too may think like Naveen that she only gonna hurt both by her further steps....

Gunny - "  Tumne Arman ke baarein mein poocha, maine bola. Tumhe unke saath rehna tha, maine iska bhi intezaam kiya. Tumhe Rony se milna tha, maine milwadii. Tumhe Naveen aur Rajveer se yeh sub baatein chupana tha maine woh bhi kiya. Yeh sub yun hi chalte rehne kiya tha?

So my question is simple.  What's next? ...."
He sighed recalling his own deeds. He helped her to get everything, that too without infroming his best friends .. he expected Naina can figure out something that would lessen their misery.

Naina - " tab maine socha tha, sub aasan he. Main bus us maa ke dil sehlana chahti thi jisne apni beti khoya he. Ek baar milna chahti thi main unse, mujhe nahi pata tha Gunny, woh mujhmein apnii Ananya dekhlegii...."
She bowed her head thinking about Abhi's words.

Gunny - " Toh Rajveer aur Mrs. Kashyap ka kyaa scene he???..."

Naina - " Isika toh main soch rahi hu. Rajveer ek pal ke liye bol toh lete he ki unko afsoos nahi he, aur unke ankhein kuch aur hi kehdeti he... unke soldier dil is baat pe sehmat karega bhi toh unke dil joh pyaar mein tha woh toh royega hi na...

Mujhe dar is baat ka he kahin Rajveer yeh na kehde..."

Gunny - " Naina, please in saare emotional baatein na apne tak rakhoo tum.. I'm a clean boy. Aur I suggest tum ab yeh soft drinks chodke kuch hard try karoo. You are just 24. Enjoy your life girl...

Shekhavat ke saath rehke Shekhayat math karti rehna zindagi se...."
He replaced her drinks with his one....

Abhi joining them,
" Enjoyment and Rajveer don't fit in one sentence Naina. Humari baat suniye aur unko laath maariye. Duniya mein aur bhi bahot saare ladke he..."
He winked at Naina, irritating Rajveer whose eyes on them...

Gunny - " ek toh sahii baat boldi jabrele ne..."
He murmured

Naina keeping the glass aside,
" I don't drink Gunny..."

Abhi - " In dononse baat karne se achcha hum diwar ko sir maarde. Waise humne aapko dekha hi nahi Gunny, Welcome Back..... Lagta he aaj raat kuch zyada hi maza aane wala he.."
He lifted his glass and emptied it in one go....

Gunny - " Woh toh he Capt. Chauhan. Bus zyada peena math, warna Chandra tumhe Mangal pe na bhejde....."
He asked the orderly not to show up again to their table.

Naina - " Kyaa hone wala he aaj raat??..."
She asked with curiosity 

Abhi - " Aap rehne dijiye Naina. Aap nahi aun paayegi..."
He rejected her knowing about the consequences. She will ask again and then he will surely dart last nail on the coffin....

Naina - " Nahii. Main Bilkul sun paaungi. Aap boliye toh sahii... Gunny..."
She looked at him with hope....

Gunny - " Abhi is right Naina. Aap apna orange juice peejiye. Aap kahe toh main appy fizz mangwavun??.."
He joked joining Abhi in his plan...

Naina - " Mujhe aap dono se baat nahi karna. Aapse achche toh Rajveer he atleast kuch toh boldete he..."
She turned her neck towards Raj with a longing look which melted his heart....

He asked her whether he should come over there, does she need him, through eyes for which she simply smiled...
How could she deny to those chocolate brown eyes?

Abhi - " Ek shart he. Agar aap poori kregi toh khud aapko pata lag jaayega ki baat kyaa he..."
He picked another votka glass from the tray...

Gunny - " Kyaa karne wala he tu ??..."
He asked seeing here and there.

Naina - " Boliye. "

Abhi took a small tablet from his pocket and threw it in the glass taking care of all the eyes are away from it except Gunny.....

Gunny - " no Abhi. This is risky.."
He understood what exactly it was.....

Naina- " ise peena he? Idhar dijiye... "
She demanded the glass...

Abhi - " Itna aasan task woh bhi Naina aapke liye? Bilkul nahi. Yeh votka aapko Rajveer peelana hoga.. woh bhi unki Ritu jii ke saamne....
Karlengi aap????."
He asked with a doubt....

Gunny - " No Naina. "
He held back the glass...which was now caged between three of them..

Abhi - " Randhawa, take it easy. It's mild one...
Waise bhi we don't need Raj tonight. Let him enjoy his life..."
He whispered the things in Gunny's ear...

Gunny raising his hands,
" I surrender. Bus Naina KMA ke bahar math jaavoo Raj ko leke...."

Naina - " Main kyun unhe leke jaaungi??..."
She asked

Abhi - " Yeh toh aapko pata lag jaayega. Aap shart poora karengi yaa haar maan gayi??..."
He knowingly pinched her ego...

Rajveer arrived there, hovering Naina's seat,
" Kyaa horaha he yaha?
Naina tum theekh ho??...Chauhan tumhe tang toh..."
He sent draggers at Abhi's direction, not at all trusting hjm...

Naina - " Mujhe votka peena tha aur yeh dono peene nahi derahe mujhe..."
She made a puppy face...narrowing her eyes....

Rajveer - " sahi toh kiya. Tumse handle nahi hoga...
Tum mojito peeloo. Achcha he..."
He handovered her a glass

Naina looking at the drink,
" Par yeh toh waste ho jaayega na. In donone toh already zyada peeli he..."

Rajveer - " Tumhara bhai kab kaam aayega. Main use abhi bulata hu..."
He was about to look back....

Naina - " Kyun, aap nahi piyenge? Aapse bhi handle nahi hota? "
She asked lifting her head to see him...

Rajveer - " aisi baat nahi he woh Dr. Mishra..."

Naina - " Hosh mein the tab bhi use rok nahi paaye na... atleast is baar bahana toh milega bolne... peelijiye..."
Her sarcastic hit him and he finished the whole drink in one go...

Rajveer - " hogaya. Khush ??..."
He asked

Naina not replying him back,
" Ab boliyein..."
She asked Gunny and Abhi spill the beans...

Rajveer - " Kya bolne wale the tum??..."
He asked getting suspicious...

Gunny - " Dance..."
He replied casually...

Naina - " dance??..."

Abhi took this opportunity to snatch Naina away from Raj...

Gunny - " Tu yaha muhh sadake kyun khada he? Jaa apne Ritu jii ke saath dance kar..."
He poured ghee in the fire ..

Rajveer glaring at Abhi - Naina who were dancing a few meters away,
" bhadh mein gayii Ritu jii..."

Gunny stopped Rajveer from going on stage,
" Dekh, tujhe hi bada shauk chada tha Ritu ke team mein shamil hone ka. Maine hazar baar bola ki Chauhan ko dede... Uska kaam he woh dekhlega. Lekin tujhe toh Badman banna tha na... bhugat ab...
Nikal yaha se, tera scene khatam hogaya he...."

Rajveer - " Agar Chauhan ne Naina ke saath...."

Gunny- " Naina ke saath nahi tere saath kiya he, abe saale joh drink tune nigala he usmein woh dawa he jise hum tere Nagin ko dene wale he....
Ab jaake kahii aur jagah muhh chupa...."
He pushed Rajveer back to his table...

Rajveer cursed both of them and saw his watch. He had exact 10 minutes to escape from the hall otherwise he will blurt out everything....

He made an excuse to Ritu regarding some emergency and flew away....

After a minute or two Naina received a message on her phone....

Meet me outside...
Ranveer

She read and saw everywhere to find him. Suddenly her head ached and she was out in a minute...along with Naveen's jacket

Rajveer was changed in a different t shirt and hoodie.. He held her hand,
" Jaldii chaloo.... " ..

Naina - " Aree Hua kya?... Hum kaha jaarahe..."
She asked almost running behind him

Rajveer - " Hua nahi hone wala he... Chaloo..."
He held her hand and walked out

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

( to know more please read Down the Memorylane Update. IT WILL CLEAR THE CONFUSION AHEAD )

Mujhe pata he ki KMA ki terrace itna beautiful nahi he but, thanks to Me and Chaubey...

I've not exaggerated Rajveer's reaction for seeing Naina in saree, as the scene was more important than that plus my hands are dead by now.

Rajveer seeing lamps flowers everywhere,
" yeh Chaubey bhi na..."
He shook his head at the romantic arrange his dear assistant made....

Naina - " Hum yaha kyun aaye he???...yaha bhi party hogi???.... "
She asked inspecting the place....

Rajveer- " Mujhe ek raat Ritu ki nazronse door rehni ki order mili he aur main...."

Just then Naina's phone beeped...
It was a message from Naveen...he raised his neck to know what's that....

Gudiya,
Man mein joh bhi sawal he, aaj raat poochle Veeru se. Woh jhoot nahi bolega naa hi tujhe koyi dusra jawab pakadake chup karayega....
All the best😘

She read hiding it from him...

Rajveer - " Kya hua? . "

Naina kept silent for a minute and saw him briefly, he looked all fine. Phir bhi to check the meaning of her bhaiyyas message,
" aapki favorite heroine kaun he??..."

Rajveer without wasting a second,
" Madhurii... "

Naina - " Aap poochenge nahi maine kyun yeh sawal poocha... "

Rajveer smilingly,
" Zaroor Navu ne message mein bola hoga Ki sawal poochlo. Joh drink maine peeya tha usmein ek tablet daaldi he Gunny ne..."

Naina - " Konsa tablet? Aap theekh toh he? Main bhabhi ko bulaun??..."
She took her phone to call

Rajveer keeping it aside,
" Calm down Naina... Yeh tumhari walii speacial tablet nahi he...

Isase bus dimag mein joh baatein chupi he woh bahar aajata he. Jab sawal poocha jaaye aadmii ki jhoot bolne ki kshamata zero hota he aur woh such bolta he...."

Naina - " Matlab joh bhi poocha jaaye uska answer milega..."
She asked with hope..

Rajveer - " Zaroor agar us aadmi ko pata ho toh..."

Naina - " Phehle pata hota main yeh tablet bhaiyya ko hi khiladeti... Kitne saare jhoot bolte he woh... Kabhi yeh kabhi woh...."
She was talking non stop in a flow that she failed to notice that his eyes were on the floor, wounded by her radiating charm....
" Kyaa hua? Aap bore horahe???..."

Rajveer elevated his eyes gawking her from top to bottom, not at worrying about her reaction,
" Tum bahot khoobsoorat lag rahi ho Naina... Aisa lag raha he ki aasman se chand khud dharti pe aaya he mere liye....."

Naina blushed hearing his compliment,
" Woh bhaiyya ne dii thii saree aur baal bhi unhone hi banayiii...."
She repeated her dialogue being too happy with the attension she got earlier..

Rajveer neared her,
" Tumhara bhai ek number ka gadha he...."
He raised his hand......

Naina slapped him, offended with the word he used for her  brother....

" don't say that. Pata he aaj bhaiyya ne poore shaam mere saath bitaya. Mere saath khoob saari baatein ki, mujhe champii di, mere nails pe paint ki, baal banaye, earrings bhi pehnaye aur... cake bhi bake kii...sub Meri favourite..."
She squealed with exhilaration, looking like a small frog hopping from puddle to puddle in a rainy day....

Rajveer - " Mere liye toh yeh sub usne kabhi nahi kiya...."
He frowned

Naina - " nahi karenge bhi. I'm his favourite. I'm his first kid....I'm his Gudiya..... "
She showed her tongue to him....walking away leisurely....

Rajveer - " Fir bhi. .."
He was about to show off his sadness...

Naina - " aaj bahot din baad aisa laga ki Bhaiyya is back from a secret mission. Yeh sub woh tabhi karte he. I'm his first priority only after his army, and you..."
Her eyes were on a twinkling aeroplane,  moving in the dark sky...

Rajveer - " He loves you..."
He whispered

Naina - " Yeah. He loves me. But not more than you..." she turned to him with a complaint reflecting in her pupils

Rajveer - " Aisa nahi he Naina...."
He tried to defend his yaar

Naina - " aapke jagah agar koyi dusra hota toh ab tak..."
She stopped not wanting disclose her possessiveness infront of him...

Rajveer completing her words,
" Uper gaya hota. I KNOW.
Isi wajah se Naveen ne hum dononko milwaya nahi tha, use laga ki tumhe bura lagega...."

Naina - " Utna bhi bura nahi lagta..."
She made a face...

Rajveer - " Aur chupke se bes badalke mujhe nahi milna hota tumse... "
He uttered in a flow....

Naina - " Aapko pata tha ki main aapki Navu ki behan hu jab aap phehlibaar mile the church mein?.."
She asked with curiosity which never sleeps in her mind..

Rajveer leaned towards her, almost kissing her earlobe,
" Nah... Mujhe tabhi pata tha ki tum Meri Navu ki Gudiya ho, jab tum bachchonke saath sky lanterns uda rahi thii...."
He whispered surprising her....

Naina - " what? KAB ???..."

Rajveer sat on the floor, inclining his back to the wall.... he saw her again wrapped in a black blazzer still looking like an angel. Nothing changed from then to now, just the distance between them reduced and at this moment he could hold her hand asking to be with him forever, unlike that moment when he even craved to see her.

" 25th December 2016... Raat ke 8 bajke 33 minute pe... Maine tabhi tumhe phehlibaar dekha tha, uchalte kood the, jhoomte gaate... apni zindagi ko apne hi dhang se jeete... aisa laga ki door ke aayne mein woh Rajveer khada he, joh saalon phehle kho gaya tha....

Tum mein khudko dekha tha maine... "

Hearing his words, she aspired to hear more of it... and sat beside him... No man remembered her the way he does.

Rajveer - " uske baad shuru huyi humarii kahanii..."
He paused a bit to see her face,

" Tumhe dekhne ke baad maine apne saari army ke skills tumhe khojne mein daaldii... Tumhare college dhoonda. Tumhare kareeb aane ki koshish karte karte bechare Aloo ke bhi transfer karadiii...."
He smiled at the memory of those days...

Naina - " toh aap the woh? Aloo ne khoob gaali diya tha ki use koyi remote area mein transfer kardii he karke... Par aapne aisa kiya kyun? Aap directly aake mil bhi sakte the, Father. Anthony banne ki zaroorat kyaa thi??..."
She pinched his arm, asking to answer her question.

Rajveer - " Agar tumne mujse baat hi nahi karna chahti toh?

Yeh joh teenage hoti he Naina, yeh bahot special si mod hoti he zindagi ki. Insaan ko pata nahi hota ki woh sahii kar raha he yaa galat. Ek na toh woh, apna dil ki sun raha hota he yaa fir apni ego ko. Agar tum dusra option select karti toh main kyaa karta?
Tum us padhav pe thi jaha sirf tumhari marzi chalti aur main usko par kar chuka tha, jaha subke marzi ke baareib mein sochna padhta mujhe...."

He tried to explain her his situation.... he was not ready to take the easy option. He knew from beginning that Naina hated all the worms on the earth who separated her from her brother. That's why few of Naveen's collegemates never put their feet inside Ahluwaliya House.
He was damn sure that she will roast him alive with lots of spices if she finds out that Rajveer is Naveen's soulmate (in a positive sense)

Naina - " Fir bhi Rajveer main itna bhi burii nahi thi.."
She pouted at his explanation. Afterall she accepted Alekh who was Naveen's protege.

Rajveer - " Lekin main toh tha na Naina. Saalo ladkiyonke ird gird rehne ke bawajood bhi mere nazre sirf tumpe ruki. Kyun! Iska jawab main kabhi nahi dhoond paaya.

YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE, jise maine khudke liye chuna....
Tum woh phehli ladkii thi Naina jiske peeche main bhagha.
Phehlibaar maine woh sapna dekha tha, jaha tum mere kareeb thiii...."

He saw a pinch of nervousness in her eyes and he knew what type of imagination running in her little head... she js still a little bud.

Rajveer - " Mujhe gudgudii kar rahi thi. Bus... zyada math socho...."
He mildly scolded her as her eyes irritated him, may be they could read what's going on in his mind. And that's forbidden.
You should never seduce your best friend's sister,  that was the rule then and he followed....

Naina biting her lip,.
" maine kyaa socha..."
She asked innocently

Rajveer - " Wahii joh tumne socha..." changing the topic,

" aur maine Socha tha sirf dosti ke haath badhavunga tumse, lekin tumne toh dil ke darwaze kholdiya mere liye.... tumhari baatein tumhari hasii tumhari soch, sub kuch Mera ban gaya tha... tum jaise bante bante kab tumhara reflection bante gaya pata nahi nahi chala... tum mein main khudko dhoond raha tha aur Khudmein maine tumko paa liya...

Bahot baar maine socha tumhe such batane ki. Lekin humare beech joh rista tha use nahi khona tha mujhe.... fir bhi ek khayal man mein zaroor aaya, ki tumhe apna banavun... humesha humesha ke liye, lekin....."

His voice got stuck as memories of past arrived again to haunt him. A little kid crying in the darkness, down with fever... there was no one to attend him.

Naina - " bhai kabhi mana nahi karte aapko aur Mumma ne bhi bola tha ki aapne khud humare riste ke liye mana kiya tha phehle......"
She asked remembering something related to this.

Rajveer - "Kab ?...."
He was shocked to hear this...

Naina - " hum dononke milne se phehle. Akshay tritiya ke time yahii bola tha unhone.
Mumma ne bola Bhai ne khud un se baat kiya tha.. un dononke man tha ki aap mujhse shaadi kare aur aapne..."

Rajveer - " Lekin Mom ne toh tumhare naam liya bhi nahi tha. Aur Naina, tab toh main shaadi kyaa koyi bhi rista nibhane khudko layak hi nahi samjhta tha...
Dusronse kyaa khud se hi koyi umeed nahi thi mujhe. Mom aur Papa ke toote riste ne mujhe bhi thod diya tha ander se..

Woh tum thi jisne ristonki mol sikhaya aur mujhe himmat dii ki main zindagi mein aage badhun.
Tum phehli ladki thi jisne mujhe phehchana tha, mere ander chupe dard ko suna tha.

Jab tumhe chod ke jaane ki wakth aaya tab aisa laga ki tumhe sub batadun... lekin chup reh gaya yeh nahi samjhe ki aakhir tum meri kaun ho! Tumse pyaar tha yaa nahi isko main nahi jaan paya.....

Jis insaan ko ristonka bhasha hi nahi pata, woh kaise jaan paayega yeh sub. Yeh toh tumne sikhaya hi nahi tha......
Tumse kashish zaroor thi... jisko main kabhi nahi samajh paaya...."

He saw her opening her mouth to say something... he didn't wanted her to name their relationship with one, his heart never accepted the answer to be...

Rajveer - " Isase phehle tum kuch kaho Naina,

Kyaa tum mere saath dance karogi? Saalonse is wakth ke liye maine intezaar kiya he...."
He forwarded his hand

Naina - " Haan..."
She placed her palm in his one....

He lifted her up along with him, and walked towards the table where their phone was waiting for them.

Connecting his phone to the music player, he neared her...

She was standing there in the saree detached from the blazzer whicb were hiding her beauty all these times...

Again his voice and hands got staued at the sight...

Naina looking away from him,
" aap kuch bol kyun na rahe??..."

Rajveer took few steps,
" Maine dawayi ka antidote phehle se hi liya tha.. tumne mujhse koyi bhi sawal poochna nahi tha?.."
He asked wondering why is she so silent. She must have used this opportunity well...

Naina - " fir bhi aapne bin pooche mere sawalon ka jawab dediya... Mere liye itna kaafi he..."
She replied back with honesty. She was happy with all his angles....

Rajveer kissed her palm, with affection
" Main woh aasman hu jiske pass aisa chand he, jismein daag hi nahi he... "

He couldn't praise her beauty more as her words bound him with compassion....

Sachchi sachchi teri nazrein ek darpan
Dede mann ki yeh khabrein ek pal chhin.....
Adhron ne kuchh na kaha re
Naino ne keh diya.......

She gaze into his eyes which were silently conveying the lines played on the background...
She too believed his eyes speak more than his lips. His words may lighten her heart, but his eyes holds the power to soothen her soul.

Tune to pal bhar mein Chori kiya re jiya mora jiya
O.. Tune bhi pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya more piya....

She got twirled away from him, as her heart swinged along with her, circulating the blood all over her body, which werre overwhelmed by the series of things he said to her..
She was in a dilemma whether to feel lucky to be choosen by the Man of her dreams in past or to analyse their situation where he still loves someone else in present...
She was unable to held back herself, and got closer to him soon... he pulled her in arms..

Gumsum gumsum rehne wali humri ek gujariya re.....
Kal-kal kal-kal behne lagi jaise prem ki nadiya re
Tujh sang preet humne lagai hai
Tab jaake yeh rutt aayi hai....

Dream...
Actually she claps the meaning of dream in his life. She is his dream which he always wanted to fulfill. She is his whim, he prayed for decades to claim. She is the synonym of happiness for him. He spent years to find someone just like her. In every face, in every girl he tried to search for her... 

Tune toh pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya mora jiya
Tune bhi pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya more piya

If It wasn't love, what was it then? He thought for a split of second, but brushed off... He would have known if he fallen in love that time.... He knew the definition of love.... and their bond never followed that path...

Gupchup gupchup dil mein aaya sajna swaang rachaiya re.....
Pal pal har pal jiski chhaya apna paar lagaiya re
Ho tujh par jaan humne lutayi hai,
Tab jaake tu sang aayi hai....

Now, they both knew how it was all started. A disguise of face - name, a disguise of emotions...
All were majorly happened from his side... if he stood there without any mask, in light she would have fallen in love with him...

At the end, he picked the option of walking away...
Why he chose that line??? Why he not let both of them, the path of understanding, which would definitely one day arrive at the destination of love?

Tune toh pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya more piya

She rose her eyes seeking answers this question. Their life would have been different without any past, any pain..any confusion...if he never walked away...
She would have been his first love. And he would be hers. They would not be carrying baggages then.

She was special for him.
Rajveer perfectly understood which question is showed up in the wall of her heart.

" Jab kisiki zindagi mein koyi phehli baar aata he na Naina, woh khali haath nahi aata...
Apne ateet ko saath lekar aata he, apne dard, apne ghabrahat, apne ranjish, apne yaadejn, apne kharoch, apne nishan....sub kuch leke aata he...

Main tumpe yeh sub thopna nahi chahta tha Naina. Tumhari duniya ko badalna nahi chahta tha.. tumhe mujhe nayi zindagi diya tha, badle mein main tumse tumhara zindagi kaise cheen tha??...."

With his last words lingered on her ear, she pulled his collar towards herself and launched her lips on him....

Rajveer didn't know at what moment he decided to kiss her, but spontaneously his heart reacted to her love, with his lips... they were not in his control now. His con brain engaged his hands in her waist, urgently sideliningits curtain feeling her raw skin there. He moulded her to him, enlivening her toes on his feet....
Her lips parted to inhale some oxygen as it's all new for them... his tongue took the liberty of intruding them, spilling the saliva, raising the heartbeats to heaven... her arms circled his neck, her body lost their independence to his torso... not to mention is hands were everywhere invading her territory...  his lips descended slowly to her cheeks, eating it up with desire burning inside him... grabbing lots of oxygen, she moaned loudly as two of his fingers all ready to crush her peek with his manly strength. They continued to play with them, with palms, with fingers... It hurted, it itched the area she never explored.... but she wanted more.... much more...
his nose got familiar with her shoulder joint, his rough lips again and again peppered open mouth kisses soaking her, igniting the fire inside...... He was about to undo her pallu...

Her phone rang...for the third time...

She got distracted and turned away quickly....hiding  from his talkative eyes....

He grabbed the phone to think of something about his actions and pressed the receive button not seeing who is on the other side....

" Naina dii... Woh Maa...
Maaa girgayii he... main tha waha pe fir bhi woh girgayiii... doctor koyi nahi mil raha aur Maa uth nahi rahii... aap jaldii aajavoo.. mujhe dar lag raha..."

Those words were random...
spoken in a panicked state...

But they were clear enough for Rajveer to recognize them....

Rajveer  - " Armaaan...."
He whispered to himself.....

The Phone was connected to the music player and Naina heard it on time....

" Arman tum daroo math. Kucj nahi hoga unhe. Bp low hogaya hoga.
Main Huda ko call karti hu... Bus Maasi ke saath rehna...."
She snatched the phone from his hand and asnwered it...consoling Arman she called Huda and explained the situation.

And then, her eyes fell on the man still alive beside her....

Rajveer - " Arman ! Mrs. Kashyap!...."
He called them one by one.....taking the support of the table all decorated with flowers and plates

Naina - " Aap please meri baat suniye... Main bus Ananya ke parivar se milna chahti thi aur...."
She slowly untied the hidden things. All tbese days she was worried thinking about his reaction...

Rajveer pulled the table cloth in one go, smashing the things, and
showing her his palm,
" Door rahoo Naina... Ab humari beech ki dooriyaan aise hi rahegi... ise kabhi hatane ki koshish math karna...
mera ateet humesha ise pehra dete hi rahega...aur tum dard sehti rahogi...

Main kabhi bhi tumse pyaar nahi kar paaunga...
Kabhii nahii... "
He mumbled these things seeing here and there frequently, not meeting her eyes...

Naina - " aap aisa kyun bol rahe? Rajveer, ab aap yeh math boliye ki humare beech joh bhi hua tha woh heat of the moment yaa kuch..."

Rajveer -  " Tumhe lt. Shehgal Delhi tak chod dega. "
He turned his back towards her and never looked back......

While she was waiting for him to palat....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

I've written this chapter with lots of patience and time. Ive even deleted 5000+ words.
So please give your feedback to enlighten this author.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

393K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
64.3K 3.6K 33
This story is only for Raina lovers..an eternal love story....what happened when u hate someone to the core, but ultimately she became the reason for...
26.4K 2.9K 40
Two new entries in KMA. Why they both are posted in KMA? KMA is again targeted by enemies. Will it be saved without sacrifices this time? Who are t...
24.8K 1.1K 12
This story starts from the time when Ritu was killed by Rajveer. Naina knows about Rajveer being the person who pulled the trigger on her brother and...