𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 | 𝗱.𝗺

Galing kay malofey

'𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩. 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚�... Higit pa

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
A/N PLEASE READ!!
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
A/N
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
instagram
t w e n t y - o n e
e p i l o u g e
m i n e
new story

t w e n t y

9.5K 227 139
Galing kay malofey

It's crazy what sex can do - in my case, it brought us closer. It brought me and the platinum blonde I'd never thought I'd get this close with - together.

When I first had sex with Draco, it was a mistake. Blaise and Theodore held a party in the Slytherin common room to celebrate Halloween.

___

Music thumped loudly through the dark room - Voices of students could be heard slightly under the music. People were dressed up in costumes, seeing as this party was to celebrate 'the eve of all Saints' day' ; Halloween. Some costumes were scary, sexy, plain.. You name it, it was there.

But you could already guess what I dressed up as.

An angle - but not just any angel; a sexy one.

I wanted to dress as a school girl - wear my school skirt, but hike it up so it would be shorter, wear a white button down with a few of the buttons unbuttoned, wear my Slytherin tie loosely around my neck, and wear thigh high socks but Olivia decided against that and said we were matching. Which I wasn't mad about.

Olivia and I were in our dorm, getting ready for the party. I wore my white lace bra - which Olivia added more lace fabric onto - a white, leather skirt that reached my mid thigh, and a halo that I had made.

Olivia wore her red lace bra - which she added more lace fabric onto - a red, leather skirt that reached her mid thigh, and devil horn that she made herself.

She was the devil; I was an angel.

We applied makeup and checked ourselves out, making sure we looked good. A fist collided with the wooden door, knocking softly. Olivia allowed the people to come in, knowing it was the two boys we were waiting for. Draco and Blaise entered the room - Blaise was wearing a blue dress that looked awfully familiar.

"Hey! That's my dress Blaise." I confronted as I finally noticed the dress.

"I know, I stole it out of your drawer." Blaise admitted with a bright smile on his face. I rolled my eyes at his response. I also notice how he's wearing red lipstick.

I look to Draco to see him wearing his usual party wear - a black button up with a few buttons undone with the sleeves rolled up and some jeans. "Why aren't you dressed up Mr. Malfoy?" I teased as I walked closer to him.

He rolled his eyes at me, "Because dressing up in costumes is for child."

"Actually, the way they're dressed up mate, isn't for children." Blaise whispered, trying to not let Olivia and I hear. I giggled at what Blaise said.

"I'm not dressing up." Draco made it final then turned to leave. Olivia put on her black heels then lead us out of the dorm.

Smoke hit my face as soon as I stepped down the stairs. The smell of weed and alcohol filled the air, as well as clinking from glass bottles. I scanned the room to see the normal - people in corners eating each other's faces, people grinding on each other on the dance floor.

Olivia grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the little seating area we always hung out at during parties. I sat down on the couch, Blaise sitting right next to me making our legs touch. Draco sat in the arm chair on my right as Olivia sat on the one to my left. I watched as Theodore came with cups in his hand.

"As you requested Olivia." Theodore gave her a smile as he handed each of us a drink.

The four of us drunk quite a lot. We were now playing truth or dare- but if you don't tell the truth, you drink. Olivia was finishing up her truth question. She looked around the circle, her eyes slowly going to who she was choosing. "Blaise!" She exclaimed. Blaise nodded for her to go on.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Blaise leaned on the back of the couch.

"What's your biggest kink?" Olivia smirked as she asked the question. My head turned in Blaise's direction to watch as he answered.

"My biggest kink.." Blaise paused, placing his fingers on his chin. "Bondage for sure." Olivia and I let out 'ooo's as Blaise and Draco smirked.

"Okay, uh.. Scarlett!" Olivia jumped in her seat as she excitedly said my name. "Yes?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Uh.. truth." I shifted in my seat, getting more comfortable.

"What's your biggest kink?" Olivia leaned forward.

"Olivia, you can't just ask everyone their kinks-"

"Just answer the question, Scarlett. Unless you're scared." Blaise interrupted me.

I rolled my eyes as I answered, "Ugh fine. My biggest kink is praising/degrading."

"Praising and degrading?" Olivia nodded.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Draco's head shoot up. His head turned to my direction. I moved my head to Draco, watching as he smirked while his tongue ran across his bottom lip - all while looking at me.

"What about you Draco? What's your biggest kink?" Olivia questioned. Draco's smirk wiped off his face as he shot his head in her direction - his eyes going dark. "Okay, damn. Just asking. Well anyways mine is definitely blood."

Before anyone could say anything, someone came to us. "Blaise, Olivia. You gotta come watch Theo and Pansy beer bong." A red head, brown eyed boy waved for them to follow. The two sprinted in the direction the boy went.

I sighed as I crossed my legs, making my short skirt ride up. I began playing with my nails as I felt the couch dip. I focused my eyes on the person who sat beside me.

"Well hello Draco." I uncrossed my legs and turned facing him.

"Hello darling."

His grey hues staring right through my light blue ones. His tongue slid across his bottom lip - my eyes shifted towards his lips.

"So why didn't you answer?" I question.

"Hm?"  He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Why didn't you answer Olivia's question?"

"What was her question?" 

"What's your biggest kink?" I leaned my head on my hand that was propped up on the back of the couch.

He laughs, "I have too many. Too many that you three would've thought I was crazy."

"What are they?"

His eyes trailed over my body - the clothes I was wearing exposing the perfect things. "Do you really wanna know?"

"I do." I stopped leaning my head on my hand to listened to him.

"How about I show you?" His finger trailed up my thigh, to the hem of my skirt.

"Draco, you're drunk." I laughed as I pushed his shoulder.

"No Scarlett, I'm not." His eyes went dark.  "Oh." Was all I managed to say.

Draco was a friend of mine, but we were never close - the only time he talked to me was when Blaise and Olivia made him.

Draco placed his hand back on my thigh as I looked deeply into his eyes. We leaned closer to each other as our ears canceled out the noise around us.

"Hey! You guys gotta try this." Olivia suddenly appears next to us on the arm chair with Blaise sitting in the other. I jumped back from Draco as he pushed me off him.

I watched as Olivia sat down a metal tray that held multiple objects on the glass table. She grabbed a small bag filled with, what I assumed to be weed. She placed it in a roll and lit the end with ease. She inhaled the drug as she leaned back. She passed the blunt to Blaise, him doing the same as Olivia. Blaise passed it to me, I grabbed it and stared at it for a second.

"Go on Scar, it's not that bad." Olivia edged. I place the blunt between my lips, inhaling the smoke. I blew it out of my mouth, leaning back on the couch and passing it to Draco.

Olivia and Blaise were passed out on the arm chairs from how many hits they took from the blunt. Draco and I sat on the couch, talking about anything and everything.

"Wait, you actually did that? And you didn't get in trouble?" I sounded amazed by the fact Draco had just told me.

"Yeah, pretty proud of myself if I do say so." He straightened his position, now facing me.

We were laughing by the jokes we cracked and the stories we told when a song came on - it was a slow song but sexy. Our laughter quietened down as we both made strong eye contact. His grey hues and my blue ones connecting; both darkening as our eyes flicked down to each other's lips.

My hand left my lap and into his - his doing the same. His hand softly trailed up my thigh, to the hem of my skirt. He wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me closer once the lighting got darker. His lips inches away from mine. My eyes went down to his mouth, staring at his pale pink plump lips. Draco crashes his lips into mine, making me shocked for a second but soon kissing him back.

My hand wrapped around the back of his neck, pulling him closer. He removed his lips off mine before it could get anymore heated. His lips gazed my cheek, going towards my ear. "Let's take this to my dorm, shall we?" I nodded in response.

He grabbed my hand and led me to his dorm - I entered his dorm but before I could take a look of anything, I was being slammed into the hard wooden door. A groan left my lips as Draco started kissing my neck. My hands immediately reached for his hair, pulling him closer to feel more pleasure. Draco's hands rested on my hips.

"Draco-" I moaned out causing him to smile against my skin. His hands went to the back of my thighs, picking me up and carrying me to his bed.

His kisses continued all over my neck, then to my lips. Our kiss was rough but sweet. I tugged on his waist band, signaling for him to take his trousers off. His lips left my plump ones - his eyes searching mine. "Are you sure Scarlet?"

I looked into his eyes, they were darker then when we were in the common room - they showed lust. He asked if I was sure about this - about having sex with him.

"Yes, I'm sure."

That was it. That was enough for him to smash his lips back into mine and unbuckle his pants. Once his pants hit the ground, his hands went under my arched back to unclip my bra. He threw it somewhere on the other side of the room as his lips went to my breasts.

He left soft wet kisses all over my breasts, occasionally leaving hickeys. He unzipped my skirt, his eyes not leaving mine once. "You know Scarlett, I don't think you should've chosen this costume." I raised my brow at his comment.

"You and Olivia should've switched - because tonight, you're not an angel. No where close to being an angel."  He leaned down to my ear, "you're a devil tonight." I gulped at his words.

The leather skirt left my body. The only thing I was wearing was my panties. I notice Draco still had his shirt on - I leaned up, making him lean back. I place my fingers on the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. His toned chest and abs were a wonderful sight - I bit my lip in response to his body.

"Like what you see Rose?"

I didn't respond- my eyes were to stuck on his toned body. I softly place my hand on his stomach, looking up to make eye contact with the boy. Innocently, I dragged my finger down his stomach and to his boxers - pulling them down to the floor. His cock sprung up and hit his stomach, making me smile. I softly stroke the shaft, still holding eye contact with him.

"Such a good girl already." Draco praised me - I bit my lip at his praising. His hand found my hair, wrapping it around his fingers as he slightly tugged at it.

Still holding eye contact while stoking his dick, I took my other hand and pushed him back - making him move from me. I got down on my knees - my eyes at the same level as his cock. My hand began pumping his length - his eyes rolling in the back of his head . I placed the tip in between my lips, kitty licking the pre-cum off. Draco got tired of the teasing, so he pushed my head down onto his dick, making me gag.

"You don't tease me, darling." He growled. My head moved back and fourth on his length. My eyes looking up into his as his dick hit the back of my throat.

"Such a good girl for me." Draco thrusted deeper in my mouth. 

Draco pulled out of my mouth, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me up onto the bed. My back laid against the silky fabric - Draco's face level with my pussy. His warm breath hitting my cunt, sending chills through my body.

"Give me your consent Scarlet."

I nodded for him to continue. "I need words darling."

"Yes." 

Draco didn't waste anytime to connect his mouth with my pussy. His tongue explored every inch of my pussy - sending pleasure throughout my entire body. Moans left my lips at Draco's work. I could feel him smirk against me when he knew he hit the right spot.

"Draco-" I moaned - his eyes flicked up to mine.

"I'm gonna-" I felt my high began to come, but quickly go back down once he removed his mouth.

"Not so fast darling. You're not coming until I tell you to do so." I whined at his response.

Draco got on the bed, his knees right behind my thighs as he lifted my legs up and onto his shoulders. I watched as he spat on his hand and lubed his dick up with his spit - he lined his cock up to my entrance.

"Not a sound." His voice was dark as he demanded this, I nodded in response.

He thrusted into me without a warning, and quickly sped up his pace. I concealed my moans by biting my bottom lip. I watched as drops of sweat dripped down his forehead - his grey hues burning holes into mine. His groans and grunts filled the room, making it not silent.

A moan slipped past my lips as his dick slammed into my g-spot - his pace quickened at my moan.

"I thought I told you to not make a sound? You're nothing but a slut."

This turned me on even more.

Draco's hand came up to my face, slowly caressing my cheek before he brought it back and slapped me. I gasped at the sudden action. "My slut, isn't that right darling."

I wasn't sure if I should shocked that he slapped me - but it turned me on even more.

"Yes, Draco - Yours." I moaned as he pounded into me. He smirked at my words.

His hand found its way to my throat, softly choking me as my hands wrapped around his wrist. My stomach started tightening - signaling my high was coming.

"Draco, I'm-"

"I know darling, I feel you tightening around my cock." Draco cut me off.

"Let me cum." I ordered.

"Beg for it."

"Please Draco - let me cum." The knot in my stomach tightened even more. He thrusted a few more times before I felt his cock twitch inside me.

"Cum Scarlett."

And then I came - the knot unfolding in my stomach as my back arched, my chest touching Draco's. He pulled out of me then laid beside me. Our chests heaving up and down from the events that just took place.

"That was-" I started.

"Amazing." Draco finished.

_____

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

504K 8.9K 72
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✓] 『❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞,❞ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦. ❝𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲�...
106K 1.5K 33
A Draco Malfoy love story// For readers 16+ Smut, love, & a lot of messes. -Even when drowning seemed like the only option, I was able to find someo...
1.1M 19.8K 49
"Good girl." WARNINGS: - lots of mature themes (smut) -violence -Toxicity Highest rankings: 1 on Dracomalfoy 1 on malfoy 1 on dracolovestory 1...
817K 14K 32
When the war survivors from the school of Which Craft and Wizardry return to finish their remaining years, everyone seems to have different feelings...