The closest ones

By Adamash666

(NO MATURE OR SMUT CONTENT) Are you ready for crazier story about Pokemon than the others? Because that is so... More

1. Return
2. Birthday decision
3. Promise and another beginning
4. Dream and thought
5. Only in crises
6. Knowledge
7. Helpful meeting
8. Battle of strategy
9. Visions or seeing?
10. Papillons day
11. Friend from Battle Chateau
Author' note
12. Fountain
13. 100th win
14. The camp of everything
Thank You
15: Attractive
16: Deal
17. ToD
18. Conversations
19. The Race
20. Be like you
???
21. Another summer , another mystery
22. Fight or flight
Your decision
23. Lights
24. Arrival
25. Battle begin!
26. Some things ends to let new start
27. The symbol of doomed
28. Fist fight
A.T. Important question!!
29. Looking for answers
30. Coumarine City Festival
31. Stand up
33. A little help
34. Training
35. Safari zone
36. Unexpected encounter
37. Expected battle
38. From light to dark
39. Talk between friends
40. She...she...she...
41. Through minds
42. From dark to light
43. Changing
44. True power
45. Head into nightmares
46. Old friend
47. Survivor's guilt
48. Control
49. Satoshi
50. In the meantime
51. The story of the outsider
52. Carrothead?
53. Wild battle
54. The second side
55. The secret society
56. Hearth and mind
57. Azium
58. Loyalty
59. This can't be true
60. The Song
61. The Subjects
62. Hit me
63. Psychics
64. The time has come
65. The Heist
66. It's all going down
67. The Story of the Chosen One
68. The Shadow Triad

32. The electricity

222 8 1
By Adamash666

A.T.: I was looking for some good song, but after seeing Snyder's cut Justice league, I had to put this song. Awesome.

"So how did it end up in Battle Cheteau." Clemont asked as he sat inside back in Lumiose city's gym. After Ash defeated his fourth gym, Clemont decided it would best to prepare with Clembot on upcoming battle. After all, he wanted upgryde gym more and show them after they would meet again.

"Ash won again and he is not far from being promoted. How are you doing with your prepares on your big battle?" Bonnie asked as they talked over phone.

"Yeah good, I am still working on our double battle with Clembot, not the best but it is something, that is why I am here." Clemont said, when Clembot walked into his doors with Clembot.

"Sir, there is person that wants to talk to you and me, it is a little confusing. She said she wanted meet both of us." Clembot said, Clemont noticed he was being confused.

"Is it a challenger?" Clemont asked as he stood up.

"No sir." Clembot walked with Clemont until they were on battlefield and saw woman with hair they could see everytime by walking into pokemon center but her suit was way different. She had black dress and shoes.

"So I finally meet you Clemont. Heard a lot about this gym for the past months." she said as she watched both of them coming to her.

"Nurse Joy?" Clemont asked, but she shook with her head.

"I don't work as a nurse." this made Clemont surprised, but she continued. "I am from PIA and I am here to see how this gym is holding up so far because what we heard, people are not happy at all with what was happening here." she crossed her arms after she put back her badge. Clemont knew what she was talking about.

"Yeah, I fixed it, Clembot is now not throwing people out of gym or requires to have 4 badges to fight here." Clemont was about to continue but she stopped him.

"That is not that bad Clemont, each gym leader has their own way to lead gym and we know about new people not being throw out of here, but that is not the point. The point is, your robot, Clembot as he is called is suppose be the new gym leader and with every new gym leader, we need to test him and because this is new type of situation we didn't have so far, I am here to see if Clembot can stand as a gym leader. Normally I would talk about everything with Clembot, but because you are here, I can talk with both of you."

"Um yeah, I got here because friend of mine asked me to battle him in double battle with Clembot so I came back." Clemont explained and Joy raised her eyebrow.

"Is that so? It means this is the best situations to see if it can work as a gym leader. I want to fight both of you to see if Clembot can adapt to new type of battles and can cooperate easily." Clemont and Clembot looked at each other. After all, it could be good training and they had to make up for the problem which happened. After all, they couldn't say no, it would just cause another problems.

"Ok, let us just get our pokemon."

15 minutes later

"Heliolisk go!"

"Luxio come out!"

Both pokeballs opened to reveal two pokemon, one being more under care of Clembot because of using gym. Joy looked at them and knew her answer and pulled out two pokeballs.

"You underestimate me, but you may surprise me. Let see if you can defeat my pokemon." she said threw her pokeballs. One revealed large pokemon. It had large, ovoid body with a pink upper body and white lower body. It had hair-like curls on either side of its head. White, wing-like tufts grew from its hips and shoulders, creating the impression of a dress. Its stubby arms and feet were pink and lacked any digits. A small, pink pouch on its belly held a single egg. It wouldn't surprise Clemont that much about Joy having Blissey, but other pokemon made him take it very fast back.

The other pokemon was flying above ground but wasn't moving body at all to stay in sky. It's body looked like to look at other flying pokemon and add plane resemblances. The rear half of its body was largely red and the upper half white, with jet-plane wings high on its rear and fins on the bottom near its tail. A blue triangle marked the center of its chest, while a red mask partially covered its face. Ear-like fins sat on top of its head and its eyes were yellow. It had short, three-fingered arms with a red covering on the outer side of the lower arms.

"Latias." Clemont said to himself. A legendary pokemon. He wasn't expecting to win but then Ash's words came to his mind. 'Don't think about winning or loosing. Think about how much you try and how much fun you can have.'

"Let's see if you are right about your Clembot. Let's start a battle."

"Luxio use swift!" Clemont decided to make first move. Clembot always analyze the opponent's attacks and then attacks. Luxio jumped up made a flip and creating from its tail shining stars which flew straight at both pokemon.

"Egg bomb Blissey." Blisseay pulled out her egg and threw it into center of all stars, making big explosion and destroying all stars and create cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared, Latias wasn't there. Clemont looked around, but Clembot already saw what was Joy planning.

"Heliolisk use Flash above you." Clembot robotic voice made Heliolisk to look up and use Flash right up at Latias who was charging blue ball at its mouth, ready to fire ice beam. The whole hall got lit up sudden bright light making them all cover their eyes. Latias missed the attack, but it wasn't good for Clemont's side, because Luxio couldn't see now. Joy noticed it and took note to herself and used the opportunity after both of her pokemon stood in front of her still unable to see.

"Earthquake." both pokemon couldn't quiet see, but they could see ground under them and so they smashed into it, making whole ground shook. Clemont's eyes widened as both pokemon used very effective attack and Luxio was unable to defend, but Clembot reacted fast.

"Heliolisk jump in front of Luxio and use Bulldoze." Heliolisk was fast to react and move to stand right before Luxio and stamped with one feed into ground, making it shake as well shake. Shaking ground clashed and it stopped in the middle of field. "Sir tell Luxio to use Discharge." this made Clemont surprised, but Clembot was planning something."

"Luxio Discharge!" Luxio finally could see normally and let his fur to lit up with sparks and sent out huge wave of electricity around, hitting all pokemon on field. Both enemy pokemon were hit by the wave of electricity, but Heliolisk as well, but it shook of like nothing.

"Heliolisk use focus blast on Blissey!" Heliolisk created yellow glowing orb and sent it on big pink, white pokemon. This time, Joy didn't let them do any damage. 

"Blissey minimize." Blissey started to glow and suddenly from big pokemon was small pink ball which dodged the attack without any hit. "Clembot took by surprise, but it won't happen again. Latias Recover, Blissey Soft-Boiled." Latias started to glow, taking in some of the air around to recover, Blissey pulled out its egg and threw it up above her, making it glow and slowly go away to let its powder drop on Blissey. After this, both pokemon stood there like that damage never happened.

"Heliolisk dragon tail on Latias." Heliolisk's tail started to glow green and with big speed ran at Latias.

"Luxio thunder fang on Blissey." both pokemon ran side by side with big speed, but Latias flew up and flew down with high speed.

"Latias use steel wing." Latias flew right through both pokemon with its wings glowing white making both of them fall down without warning. "Blissey egg bomb." Blissey pulled out another egg and threw it at both pokemon and creating big explosion. Both pokemon were lying down on the ground. Luxio slowly stood up, but Joy thought enough for now. "Latias dragon pulse, Blissey egg bomb."

Latias sent out purple attack looking like dragon at both pokemon and Blissey sent out another egg. Luxio's sharp eyes saw both of these attack, knowing it would end both of them and so let out another wave of electrity to stop both attacks. It was too strong for one attack to stop those two attacks but Luxio didn't stop and let out loud roar, sending stronger attack and also letting out blue light.

Luxio grew up, its fur getting more thick, tail longer, bigger body. After that, from light came out bigger and stronger pokemon. The attacks stopped each other and sending out last electricity into ground, making whole battlefield glow in yellow.

"Interesting, Luxio evolved into Luxray." she already knew her thoughts but she decided to continue. Luxray learned Electric Terrain and used it already. Heliolisk was getting up again and way more strong now and she had to end it now. She pulled out from her pocket shining stone and pressed it, creating shining lines out from the stone and connecting with Latios's right wing, connecting with stone that Clemont noticed now.

Latias started to glow and grow as well as Luxray did before. It's arms, wings growing much more bigger and longer. It's ears getting bigger and sharper. After the light stopped, all red parts were now purple.

Clemont looked at it surprise and Clembot's computer lagged at the sudden evolution, but got back to work. "What do we do sir?" Clembot's robotic voice woken up Clemont and he just smiled.

"We give them all we've got. Luxray use Discharge!"

"Heliolisk multiple Focus Blasts!"

Luxray's fur has lit up with electricity and Heliolisk has sent out many yellow orbs at both pokemon.

"Blissey Egg bomb, Latias dragon pulse." Joy said as she watched how both of her pokemon used their moves with combo, where the big egg was surrounded with purple energy and making contact with other attack. Both attacks have created cloud of smoke, only to see purple dragon flying through with glowing wings and hitting both pokemon fastest than blink of an eye. After that, both pokemon has fallen down with closed eyes and no movement.

"Guess that makes us the loosing team." Clemont said and walked to his defeated pokemon petted both of his pokemon. "Nice job both of you." he said before both we recalled back. Joy walked up to them. "I guess this was not the good way-"

"But the opposite, Clembot has shown how good can work, the problem is you." she said, surprising both gym leaders. "You Clemont should get to the point where you can be worthy gym leader and be able to fight in duo battles, but so far, it was good enough and I will report Clembot is now official Lumiose gym leader." she said with smile and started to walk away. "Have a good day." she said and walked out of the gym. Both Clemont and Clembot looked at each other with surprise, until something happened.

The lights stopped working, all engines has shutdown and Clembot suddenly started to flinch and after that stopped. "Umm, what is happening?" Clemont could hear Joy talking from other side of doors. Clemont's hand suddenly got a shock and he looked down to see Luxray's pokeball sparkling with blue electricity.

And than, everything turned back like nothing happened. "Did I have a malfunction?" he asked confused, but Clemont shrugged.

After that, Clembot walked around the gym and Clemont watched Luxray and his life functions but all seemed fine. And so he returned to his normal thing. He opened the internet site and saw the headline read all things about Speeding Lightning.

Somewhere in Kanto

The blue ball of lightning ran through forest, finally stopping after a few days. All pokemon around looked at the newcomer, most pokemon woke up. They watched, how pokemon walked through forest, ignoring all their stares and only walking to the river. Pokemon watched down to the river and saw its face covered in mud. It splashed its yellow fur from mud and drinking some of it.

Suddenly the pokemon stood up and jumped away to dodge sudden dark ball. It was planning to run into the forest, when it was suddenly trapped in big purple ball. Pokemon punched, use electricity and even scratched, but it wouldn't break.

"We have been looking for you Zeraora. You have done us enough trouble these days." a sudden male voice inside his head spoke and from trees emerged a bipedal pokemon, humanoid with some feline features. It has primarily gray with a long, purple tail. On top of its head were two short, blunt horns, and it had purple eyes. A tube extended from the back of its skull to the top of its spine, bypassing its neck. Zeraora growled at the creature. It was not a pokemon, or not normal. Zeraora sensed it, it was creation of humans. "You are gonna still growl at me or are you gonna try to listen to us?"

Zeraora didn't stop growling, what 'We' and 'us'. "You don't need to be so grumpy. Both of you." said suddenly a female voice also from his head and Zeraora turned around to see another same creature. "I know what you think, we are not as same pokemon as you are. We didn't choose it, but that is not the point now. You caused too much damage." Zeraora looked confused. Was it needed to be angry about few windows or buildings?

"Your wild running was not just a running Zeraora. Your high speed, your lightning. You caused damage throughout time and space and we have been asked to talk to you about this. Our name is Mewtwo."

Zeraora looked at them both and suddenly a new light appeared and from them came out two giant pokemon. One was a dark-blue with metal plates and four feet. It had metal plate on its chest with blue orb in the middle, another on horns and one big on its back. The other was standing on its two feet, grey skin with purple lines. On its shoulders had giant wings, with purple orb on side of its shoulder. The pokemon had many claws at its limbs.

"These are Dialga and Palkia, one protector of time, one of space. And as every protector, they don't like when something or somone damage what they are protecting. Well what Dialga and Palkia told us, their barriers were damaged by you. But that is too much complicated, the point is, we need you to stop doing all of this or make sure you won't exaggerate it next time." said the female voice.

Zeraora grunted at them, but calmed down enough for him to be let out. Dialga and Palkia both decided to go away to let both Mewtwo solve it. "Now can you explain to us, why were you doing all of that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.8K 15
Professor Kukui has a surprise for the Pokemon School's Students: A Trip to Hoenn to see the Wallace Cup! What will happen when old friends reunite a...
5.6K 64 29
After the defeating the Admin, Jesse and Petra go on a life changing adventure, Where they discover that Jesse had a twin sister... They go back to B...
2K 100 59
A league of villains one shot book. I take requests for: Literally anything but NSFW or Angst (I mostly write sickfics so I generally suck at thos...
62.9K 1.1K 26
[Prequel to 'MLB: Leave Me Be'] Marinette has had it! She's sick and tired of being pushed around. With Hawkmoth's help, she finally sets aside her m...