King of the O ( A King Von St...

By QueEnZeldaa

Balancing a career & family life isn't hyped up as it seems to be. The faster the money comes the quicker the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Extra Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an Update!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chaper 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Special Chapter!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ( We BACK!)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Not an update!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
What Characters look like
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chaper 41

718 29 15
By QueEnZeldaa

Author's Note: This book will be coming to a end soon with about 10 more chapters. Don't worry, I'm still doing a throwback to high school and if that one does well we can have a part 2 to this book. What do y'all think? Thank you guys for 20k! It means a lot to me! Enjoy this chapter.

#LLKV💙🥶🕊

Von's POV:

"What is fucking wrong with you?" I asked Asia.

"Oh you talking about this?" She asked holding my phone above her head.

Yeah, I'm talking about that. Why you grab my phone and hang it up? Why are you even here, you know I don't Fuck with you gang. I said aggressively.

"Boy, stop trippin." It's not like she really gone come down here. "She said happily.

My phone started to buzz in her hand again as Jasmine's face popped up on the screen.

"Give it here!" I said as I tried to grab for it.

She stumbled back as my phone fell into a punch bowl full of liquor.

"Man, what the Fuck." I screamed.

"Get the Fuck out." I yelled.

"If you weren't reaching for it, that would have never happened." She said.

I quickly grabbed it out the bowl as liquid dripped from it.

"Well I'm guessing you will be waiting until tomorrow to get a new one." She said.

"Why the Fuck are you still in here?" I questioned.

The door opened wildly before she had a changed to answer. "You ready gang?" We heading by to the hotel. You know that party suppose to be jumping. Durk said.

His eyes glanced at Asia as he looked back at my face expression.

"I told her ho ass not to come in here." He said before shutting the door.

"Yo, just leave me alone."

Whatever you thought we had was nothing back then or now. I said.

I left the room quickly as I met the rest of the guys in the car.

"You good bro?" Shiesty asked.

"I'm cool" Let's ride out. I said.

"Don't be doing too much with these hoes at the party" I don't have time for your girl to be trippin out on me." All of they asses crazy. "Especially yours" Shiesty said as he glanced at Durk.

"Oh shit, you ain't got to tell me something I already know." Durk said.

Man, both of y'all high asses need to shut up with that shit gang. I said laughing.

"Damn bro, your girl ain't got no twin sister or shit do she?" TJ asked.

"Yo, why your mans been pressed about my girl since we left Chicago?" What's up with that? I asked glancing at him.

"Yo TJ chill the Fuck out bro." Shiesty said.

You know I don't mean no harm by it. "I just think she bad and wanted to know if she had a sister. Shit, seems like my guy doesn't have enough time on his hand so he mind as well pass her down, especially if you can't handle that situation with her brother Tj said.

Before I knew it I had my glock pulled out pointed towards him as he held a smirk on his face.

"Yo Von don't be catching no case behind this fool" Durk said.

"I've heard heard you had a hot temper." Tj said.

"Bro, stop trying to get sent to your grave early.Shiesty said.

"He slow as fuck gang, always trying to push somebody's buttons." He added.

"Just keep his ass in check ." I don't play about mine .

"I got you slime" We back at the penthouse. Just enjoy. Shiesty said as he hopped out the car.

The music got louder the closer we reached the top floor.

Hoes were everywhere, waiting to have the chance with someone if they could.

"Von" I heard someone shout my name.

I looked over the crowed as I saw Asia.

How the Fuck did she beat us here? And how did she know were the party was? I thought to myself.

Before I could walk away, she stood in front of me with two drinks in her hand

"I'm sorry about earlier." She said loudly over the music.

"Yeah, whatever" I said walking away from her down the hall.

I walked inside the room where I would be sleeping, attempting to shut the door behind me as something was caught in its way.

I looked up as Aisa stood in front of the door.

"Don't be like that, I made you a drink and you know I'm the best at it." She said

"I said I was sorry, I promise I won't try to come onto you." I respect your wishes. She said.

I glanced at her hardly, as I opened the door.

She shut the door behind her and placed a cut into my hand.

I quickly drank the Hennessy placing the cup back into her hand.

"Now we don't have anything to talk about." I said.

"Von why you always being so stubborn." She said.

I'm not. I said.

My hand held onto the wall as I started to feel light headed.

"You good?" She asked.

"Yeah, Im straight" just feel a little light headed. I said.

"Let me help you to the bed" she offered as she grabbed my hand and laid me back onto the bed.

She jumped on my top of me as I roll her off but my body felt too weak.

"What the Fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"I need you" I need to feel you. I know you want it to, just relax. She said.

"I couldn't move as I tried to fight the feeling of pleasure."

"BOOM!" was all I heard as I opened my eyes widely.

"Who the Fuck is shooting ?" I thought to myself as I tried to set up but someone was holding me down

I looked down as Asia was laid in my arms. I pushed her off of me as she rolled into the floor.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you?" She screamed.

I jumped out the bed as I covered her mouth as I heard Nicki's and Jasmine's voice.

"What the Fuck, they actually came?" Asia said softly.

"What the Fuck did you give me last night?" I asked.

"You enjoyed yourself" that's all you need to know. She said.

"I could fucking kill you."

"But you aren't." She said.

"Von!" I heard a voice say.

"You better hide before we both die." I said truthfully.

She ran inside the bathroom as I laid back in bed.

I heard the door creep open as I shut my eyes.

"Gang shut the door, letting in all that light." I said in my attempted sleepy voice.

"Which one of those crazy hoes done found out where y'all Niggas at?" I added.

"Yours." Jasmine said happily.

"I quickly jumped up, as if I was surprised." Truth be told, I knew it was them the whole time.

"Jas your crazy as really came?" I yelled.

" I should've known that was Nicki loud ass."

"If you knew it was me why didn't you come out?" Jasmine asked.

My head jerked to the side as I heard moving inside the bathroom.

"If she didn't want to die she better be quite." I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here? And where the Fuck my kids at?" I asked changing the subject.

"Your kids?" She questioned.

"Why does it smell like perfume in here?" She asked looking around .

Because you walked in here gang. Why you always think somebody cheating? I asked

"Because your ass always getting caught up in some dumb shit." I thought to myself.

"Why the Fuck were you with Asia last night?" She asked.

"Jas, you know I was in the studio." She just happened to be there.

"Shit and that was the truth." I hated when she asked like a million questions trying to make me crack under pressure. If I wasn't careful that Shit would work I thought to myself.

"I'm not dumb." She said.

"Yeah, I know you just came down here to see me." I said happily.

You know I don't be fucking these hoes anymore. I said.

"At least I was trying to keep it that way, ion even know what the fuck really happened last night." I thought to myself.

My mind jumped towards the DNA results that I received earlier yesterday. I was going to wait until I saw her face to face, because that just isn't no shit you drop on people over the phone .

I grabbed the letter off the counter.... "here this came yesterday I said.

She glanced at the paper with a blank expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 24.8K 18
"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 - 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾." Jayd...
1.2M 47.9K 126
𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥...
52.2K 2.7K 54
Meeting was destiny. Becoming friends was fate. Falling in love wasn't in the plan. King Von, Ann Marie and Lil Durk fan fiction! Started- October 4t...