DEAR GOLDEN, theodore nott

TheamazaynGirl

( 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 ) ✨🌛🍀 ― dear golden, you're so brave. in which theodore reminds aurelia potter of... Еще

Intro
characters
graphics
playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
a/n

forty six

15K 387 568
TheamazaynGirl

aurelia's hazel eyes snapped open to find herself surrounded by white, florescent light. the light soon faded away but still the surrounding was painted in white giving her a feeling of bad blood. a gasp escaped her lips when she found herself in the residential lanes surrounded by quaint cottages which looked oddly familiar.

she stopped in front of a comfortably sized, two story building with a small gate and hedges surrounding the front yard. the top right side of the building was blowed off. a discreet string seemed to pull aurelia towards the house. without letting herself stop, aurelia pushed open the demolished door, a shiver running down her spine.

"lily, take harry and aurelia and go! It's him! go! run! I'll hold him of--"

a very familiar voice rang in aurelia's hair, bringing back the memories of her haunting past. then she saw him, voldemort, killing her father in front of her eyes.

"aura!" it was lily's voice searching for her daughter. when lily finally spotted aurelia sitting on the top of the stairs, watching james lie dead on the floor,her heart collapsed.

 little aurelia let out a cry which gained voldemort's attention who let out an evil cackle. lily made a run for aurelia, carrying her daughter in her arms and hurried inside the room where harry was placed in the crib. 

a loud scream finally struck the seventeen year old aurelia like a lightning bolt.she was standing inside her home. the insides were completely wrecked.

aurelia smiled at the vivid memory of herself wearing the fancy headbands which lily used to buy for her.

"aurelia?" instantly, aurelia turned around only to be met by her parents who were smiling at her while they stood in front of her, near the upside down couches. they weren't real ; aurelia could see the fireplace through them.

"mum? dad?" aurelia smiled widely, lifting her hands up to touch them but she felt nothing.

"oh honey." a tear slipped down lily's cheeks,"you have been through so much and it hurts me that i couldn't be there for you."

"mum. . . ." aurelia trailed off, her voice trembling with pain,"no. . . you gave up your life to save mine. i can't thank you enough mum. I'll be forever grateful to you mum please don't blame yourself."

"we can't be more prouder of you. you've been so brave darling. your kindness really stands out from the rest." james spoke up for the first time, his eyes shining with happiness.

"you think so?" aurelia gasped, tears flowing down her cheeks in a swift motion. james nodded,"i love you aurelia. more than harry but don't tell him that i said so. i don't want him to get upset."

"oh james!" lily exclaimed, fighting the urge to smile.

the three of them laughed heartily and that's when aurelia realized how beautiful life would have been if her parents were still alive.

"mum. . . do you think i am ready for the responsibility of a child?" aurelia asked out of nowhere,"do you think that I'll be a good mother?"

"oh yeah! it totally slipped out of my head!" james exclaimed,"my baby is going to have a baby!"

aurelia blushed slightly, cracking a small smile.

"you're gonna be a great mother aurelia. and you're not alone right? you have him and we know that he'll always be there with you in your every step." lily assured.

aurelia's smile dropped when she noticed her parents figures walking away from her.

"dad. . . mum. . ." aurelia whispered, holding out her hand in order to stop them.

"take care sweetheart." lily smiled, waving slightly and before aurelia could figure out what actually was going on, their figures disappeared.

finally when aurelia opened her eyes, she found a flash of green and red light in front of her eyes. when her eyes finally adjusted to her surrounding, she found harry and voldemort both on the floor, trying to reach for their wands. aurelia gasped in shock when she found voldemort back on his feet while smirking cruelly at harry who was still feeling dizzy.

"harry!" aurelia screamed, trying to alert him.

"aura?" harry gasped, a sudden surge of happiness bursting inside his body on hearing her sister's voice whom he assumed had died.

"how is that possible! i killed you!" voldemort rasped, the smirk fading away from his face and being replaced by a look of pure agony.

"no." aurelia pushed herself on her feet, tightening the grip around her wand as she walked towards her brother. she held out her hand for harry to take while defensively keeping the wand in front of her.

"you actually killed yourself." aurelia shrugged with an innocent look on her face.

"what does that mean!" voldemort sneered, throwing a spell towards the twins who instantly blocked it.

"you're about to die! you're going to be punished for your sins!" aurelia screamed, shooting a spell at voldemort. blocking it, voldemort glared at aurelia when his eyes fell on the pendant hanging around aurelia's neck, spreading a smirk on his worried face.

"you don't know what you've gotten yourself into aurelia potter. you have been cursed. it's going to be painful!"

"shut up!" harry yelled, shooting a spell at the same time harry did. the green and red light emerged from their wands respectively, battling for dominance. all the sacrifices people made for aurelia and her brother flashed in front of her eyes igniting the hate she had for voldemort.

"this is for everyone who gave up their life to save ours." aurelia whispered to herself, shooting a spell towards voldemort which tore through harry's green light and even the red light, hitting voldemort flat and square on his chest.

oh how stupid of voldemort to think that only the boy was meant to be the reason of his death. he received the price of underestimating a girl. aurelia and harry watched as voldemort's body turned in a puff of dust and flew away.

there was a moment of silence and only the loud beating of harry and aurelia's heart could be heard.

"we did it." harry whispered, a smile appearing on his lips,"we did it!" the twins engulfed each other in a hug, wide smiles of victory dangling on their lips. harry's smile faltered when he felt aurelia slipping from his grasp and before he could hold her up, she collapsed on the floor as if shot dead.

"aura!" harry cried, kneeling down besides her. soon everybody was out in the courtyard with a large smile on their faces assuming that voldemort was gone. but when their eyes fell on the twins, they lost their senses. everybody started gathering around harry who was shaking aurelia in order to get any response from her but in vain.

"she's breathing!" harry exclaimed after a while, a small flame of hope burning bright inside him.

mcGonagall looked the most sympathetic of all, she had the chance to save aurelia and she even succeeded but the death eaters held her back from going over to aurelia. 

 theodore noticed the crowd and hurried towards them, his heart stopping for a moment when he was able to push past everyone and finally have a look at the person lying unconscious.

"golden!" theodore gasped, his knees giving up as he collapsed on the floor.

"she's still breathing theodore, don't worry. she's going to be alright." susan tried to comfort him but theodore felt numb and couldn't process what she said.

"get up!" theodore panicked, grasping aurelia's hands.

"look!" hermione exclaimed, pointing at aurelia's nose which had blood oozing out of it.

"she's bleeding." luna gasped, quickly hurrying away to call madam pomfrey. once she arrived, harry had to literally pull theodore away so that madam pomfrey could check up on aurelia.

"is she going to be okay?" theodore cried, not even caring that he was almost holding on harry for support.

"yes, she's breathing. we can't loose hope." harry felt a little bit awkward while trying to comfort theodore but he pushed it aside.

"what about my little one?" theodore's eyes were bloodshot red and the terror of loosing his loved ones was perfectly visible on his face.

"little one?" harry questioned, a shocked expression appearing on his face.

theodore cursed his tongue and felt relieved for a moment when madam pomfrey spoke up,"uh her skin is getting paler."

it didn't bring relief to theodore ; instead he literally leaped up to aurelia whose condition looked much worsened.

"do something!" theodore exclaimed.

"we need to get her to st.mungos." madam pomfrey said, her face reflecting a worried expression which scared theodore.

and so they did.

unaware of the fact that she might not wake up for days.

unaware of the storm heading their way.

it was coming for their happiness, dreams and aspirations.

it could blow them in a puff of dust in a matter of few months.

and when it happens, the history will repeat itself once again.

a/n:so uh book two? 

btw if you have any questions, feel free to ask :) 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ruthless Maia

Фанфик

4.2K 180 9
James Potter casts his own spell to protect his only son; but he was never as good with Charms as Lily was. (A more ruthless Harry Potter grows up t...
362 18 16
Thea Nott, younger and half sister of Theodore Nott, hasn't always been so cold to everyone until her 5th year when her feelings took over and she go...
10.3K 249 27
Aurora Potter, the twin sister of Harry was always in her brothers shadow. Cast away as her brother was the famous one, known to have taken down the...
DEAR AURELIA, theodore nott N

Любовные романы

94.8K 3.2K 18
( 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 ) 🧸🦋💐 ― dear aurelia, i miss you. [book two]