ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

Bts_Internation_Army által

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... Több

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 16

3.3K 157 317
Bts_Internation_Army által

(Author's note: Music recommended chapter ❤)

Lin Shin walked towards them.

"D-Don't come c-close!" Y/n shouted.

"Or what will you do?" Lin shin wiped the blood from his lip and walked closer with a smirk.

"Don't touch Y/n. I will kill you!" Jeongukk shouted still in pain while shielding her with the stabbed swords in his back. "I will protect you Always. Don't worry. Till my last breath Y/n! I will."

"Before her, I will kill you kiddo!"

"I-I will use my powers!" Y/n shouted tearing up!

"What powers!?? Haha. Breaking a pencil??? That's all you got!"

Y/n closed her eyes and moved her hands in the air.

"Pfttt! I got scared! Haha! Boo! I'm gonna die! Oh my! You are so strong!" Lin Shin sarcastically exclaimed. Y/n was still trying to use her powers. Atleast some aura or anything. "Only this kid was the one who had some powers. Yet... He is dying. He is strong but... Tskkk! I'd call him dumb! He took the swords meant to kill you, on himself? Anyone dumber than him? Na! He is the dumbest!"

He walked towards them and was about to step on the swords in Jeongukk's back to make them deeper.

"Ahhhhh" he fell away from them.

Y/n unintentionally made a small aura of sparkling moon which was neither light nor dark. He fell meters away from them and Y/n tried to get up and help Gukkie but failed due to her cut.

"Gukkie! We will do something! I will take you back!"

She tried moving but it was the first time ever she used the 'sparkle aura' and hence she wasn't able to control herself because of its strong effect. Jeongukk just nodded his head because he wasn't in a state to talk.

'THE 3 SWORDS' were one of the most famous types of magical weapons. They were made from the iron found in the deepest crusts of the earth, polished from the special stone from 'Arsenal  Emporium' guarded by the 'Guardian Goblins of the Magic World', coated with the poison of Lithuania worshipers's venom made it the poisonest weapon in the whole Magical World. Lithuania was famously known as Eglė or 'The Queen of snakes and Venom'.

The venom was spreading quickly, affecting Jeongukk's body and making him weaker.

Lin Shin made his way back to them. "I am not going this easily."

(Author: The shit! Is that a head I see in his hand!!!😳😳😳)

"I ain't leaving before I kill you! You think you can save him, you little girl!"

"Gukkie!!!!" They heard a voice. Jeongukk weakly raised his head back to look at the owners of the voices. 

It was Taehyun and Eunwoo.

"Hyungs. Y/n you are safe now." Jeongukk weakly smiled at them before fainting into Y/n's arms. Y/n kissed his face.

"Sorry Gukkie! It's my mistake!" tears rolled down her eyes.

"What are they doing here!" Lin Shin groaned.

"You b****! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR GUKKIE!" They growled in a union. Taehyun made a huge tornado and Eunwoo made a huge ball of fire together the combination of their powers formed a huge tornado of fire which they left towards Lin Shin.

Lin Shin was already tired and injured because of his fight with Jeongukk and Y/n's aura. He lost at the power of the duo.

"Eunwoo! Take them back to the palace. I will be back with him." Taehyun commanded. Eunwoo was very worried almost in tears looking at Gukkie and the way he was bleeding. He quickly nodded and vanished with them. 

Taehyun casted a spell and Lin Shin was tied in ropes.

Taehyun bent down to his level "Now you, my dear foe! You will be shown what torture is. What you get for touching our prince!" Taehyun spoke in his deep, husky voice in the pitch black and dead silent forest. Taehyun kicked him in the stomach, so hard that he vomited out a lot of blood from his mouth. 

"S-stop, please... I am just doing my duty. Forgive me." He started his drama again.

Taehyun pulled his head up harshly grabbing onto his hair "Duty? Pfft. Gukk is innocent. He might fall for your shit. Not me. Your stupid shit won't work here you bastard!" Taehyun slapped him as he fell on the ground unconscious. 

•~•~•

"Eomma!!!!" Eunwoo cried out loud as soon as he reached the castle. Evie came running to find Jeongukk unconscious covered in blood and Y/n covered with mud and bruises all over. 

"Jesus Christ! What happened to my children!!" She ran towards them. 

"Queen Eomma! I am fine. Gukkie!! Eomma!! Gukkie!!" Y/n spoke with tears flowing down her eyes. 

"Call the doctor!" Evie ordered the guards as they took him to his bedroom.

Soon 3 doctors sprinted in. One helped Y/n and two started to treat Jeongukk. Within minutes Y/n was treated. The doctors spoke to the Queen.

"Our highness! We removed the swords... But..."

"But what!!? Doctor! Tell me! What happened to my son!" she exclaimed.

"We cannot remove the venom from his body. It is completely spread in his entire body! W-we are sorry."

(Author: I edit that ok!? I'm a pro! 😌😌😌
Jk: Your editing suck.
Author: 😐😐😐
Jk: Just being honest!
Author:.😭😭😭)

"V-Venom? My Gukkie's body has venom?" she fell on her knees and warm tears from her eyes touched the cold floor.

To be continued...

(Author: Do you think Queen & Jungwoo need face claims?

If Yes? Any suggestions about who's face claim I can use?

Next Chapter date: 26th April.❤)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...
202K 9.8K 38
In world full of ordinary beings there still are peoples who owned super powers and for people like them there is an academy which helps them to use...
322K 14.5K 84
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨 一 fight for your fairytale. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 book 1: sweet creature [completed]
888K 45.1K 75
Second book of idol love series..... Jungkook - you are mine Miss Manager. it's not a statement,its a fact. And No one can change this neither you no...