That Army Girl

By ChiaASeeeds

Guess who's back? Six years ago, 12 year old Sky moves to live with her mom in New York. Leaving behind her 5... More

Main Characters
Here I Come
Guess Who's Back?
Our Raven
No Fudgin' Way
Surpise...?
Dinner
Tricks or Treats?
Secrets Unconvered
More than a lot of money... #1
More than a lot of money.... #2
Did you know...?
Help Me Choose!!
Pool Day Yay!
Not A Chapter
On the Other Side of the Wall
Pool Day Yay!...numbah two
Please read this(•̀ᴗ•́)و
Movie Night
Not An Update
Not an update
What! Me? Horny? Never...
Knock Knock Bitches

House Hunting

7.2K 157 10
By ChiaASeeeds

Sky
I wake up the next morning with the sun on my eyes. I swear to god if I could I would have murdered the sun years ago. Even if it killed me too.

I roll over and fall of my bed with an "oomph". Oh well. I walk, or more like crawl to the bathroom and took a shower.

I walk out the bathroom and decide to put on a green plaid suit. Today I decided I was gonna go house hunting. I wasn't going to live with my dad forever, but if he wanted to, he could always live with me. You see how that works? I can't live with him, but he can live with me. It's a boss bitch pride thing.

I paired it with some simple black stilettos and a black Gucci purse. I had to look professional.

Just as I'm about to walk out of my room I get a phone call. I look at the number and answer it.

"Caleb" I said in my boss voice. You better watch out, boss bitch is in town! Whoop whoop! (monologue in my head)

"I heard you had a cleanup, what happened?" He asked.

"I need you to get rid of someone for me" I said, not answering his question.

"Name"

"Ricardo Valentino"

"Ricardo Valenti-... wait.... isn't that the boss of the Italian Mafia? Why do you need him gone?"

"Caleb, it's not your job to question me. But I will tell you since I'm in a good mood"

I could hear him gulp.

What? You thought since we banged I would treat him nicely? Nope. Equality is key. I'm pretty sure there was a whole thing about it in the 19th century. I think. Or was that for Iguanas??? Eh, I'll search it up later.

"Ricardo Valentino sent someone to kill me yesterday" I said in a monotone voice.

Caleb snorts "they actually thought they could kill you? That's hilarious"

I chuckle. It was pretty funny.

"I think it was some sort of message since the man didn't know who I was he just had my name and my age and where to find me"

" I see I'll send a team over there right now. Should we make it anonymous?"

I think about this for a minute.

"Nah, might as well show them who they messed with"

"Damn sometimes you're scary as hell"

"Whatever just get rid of it"

" yes boss" then he hanged up.

I go downstairs and head for the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab out some yogurt and some granola from the cupboard. After I finish eating I grab my keys to my Porsche and head outside. Right before I get outside there's a knock at the door. I got to open it and find the guys.

" what are you guys doing here?"

"we were bored wondering if you wanted to hang." Elijah says like he was bored.

Please boy! I knew he wanted me to hang out with them I mean I'm me. Of course he'd want to hang out with me.

" well I was about to go look for a house I guess come with me"

I start walking to my car.

" I call shotgun!" Said Andy running to the passenger seat of my Porsche.

I rolled my eyes. Stupid boys.

After the boys are in the car, I drive out of the driveway.

" wait you're getting a house?" Ask Jimmy

"You're like I don't know 17 how could you afford a house at 17 is your dad paying it or your mom maybe?"

"No I'm paying it myself"

" where did you get all the money?" Ask Jacob

I couldn't tell them about my underground fighting and racing so I decided to tell them about my business. Oh I didn't tell you guys did I... oops I'll tell you now.

After becoming number one gang I decided to keep myself occupied or normal by making a business. I named it Blooms. Ironic isn't it. It's a fashion company. Actually just a couple days ago I'm pretty sure we named number one company on New York magazine. I guess we're like the biggest income I don't know I reached billionaire a long time ago. For all I know I could be a trillionaire. I probably own like seven- ... actually I'm pretty sure it's 12 different islands. I don't usually spend the money I make from Blooms because I don't have to, but I guess I could.

" I own a business" I said like it wasn't a big deal.

"What!" They all say at once

"Ow! You guys are gonna make my eardrums bleed. Please refrain from using that irritating scream in my car." I said rubbing my ear.

"You own a business?" Asked Elijah

" I own a business. I said that didn't I?" Seriously. Sometimes I think these boys need to clean their ears.

"What do you do? Do you sell like I don't know earrings or homemade shell necklaces?" Andy he says jokingly

How rude they thought I was a small business owner. Well they are in for a surprise.

I turn around and look at Andy. Ha! Of course he had my branch shirt on. It was just a plain light gray T-shirt but the thing that made it very popular that is sold out in two hours was that on it it had A very detailed rose on the pocket of the left breast. It was a rage as the young ones called it. Oh wait I'm a young one. Did I call it that? I don't think I did. OMG! Did I?! Wait why am I freaking out about this.

" funny" I said looking at him.

"Do you like your shirt?" I asked him.

"Of course I do it's my favorite shirt. The rest of the guys have one in different colors too. It was expensive though. But so worth it."

The rest of the guys nodded in agreement.

I chuckled.

"really? I'm glad you liked it. It took me a while to figure out the design but as you said it was totally worth it." I turn back around and act like I think happened. It was so hard for me to keep a straight face on but as they say practice makes perfect.

It was silent for a couple of seconds. Then all of a sudden.....

"What?!!"

"You guys I said this! My eardrums!" I said pointing at my ears.

"You own the company Blooms?" asked Andy.

"Well yeah you guys didn't believe me. It's not my fault." I said

"That's not possible. The owner isn't she supposed to be like this rich girl from New York?" Asked Jacob

"Well yeah. It's not like I'm from New York and rich" I said sarcastically. Are these guys stupid? Should I take them to the doctor?

"I don't believe you" said Andy

"Fine" I said

"Search up the company Blooms" I said, still looking in front. How could this guys not believe me? I literally grew up with them. They are disappointments. In my head I'm shaking my head.

All the dudes surround Andy while he searches up the company

"Blooms was founded in the year 2019 by their CEO Skyla Raven Jackson..."
Andy read the summary out loud.

"What the fuck? She wasn't joking" Jimmy says from his spot. They all look at me with wide eyes.

"Now that I think about it, she does dress very nicely. I'm not surprised. Sorry I ever doubted you Sky" Jacob said with a pout. Oh my god I think my heart just stopped because DAMN! That boy is way to hot and cute for his own good. And that lip! All the things I could do like I could... and we're stopping that thought right there Sky. No friends. Uh! Why did my conscious have to be so smart. Hmmp. It's not fair.

"Ok I forgive you. Just Jacob though" I said making sure the other guys knew I didn't forgive them for not believing me.

They all scowled at Jacob. He looked like he didn't care at all and was just happy to be forgive. You go girl! I mean dude!

They all look at me with pouts too.

Ahhh! I'm gonna have a hotness overload. Don't give in don't give in don't give in....

"Fine I'll forgive you guys" I said shaking my head

I can't believe I gave in

I know you're I disgrace

No I'm not

Yes you are

No I'm not

Yes you are

No I'm not just shut up!

You shut up

You shut up

You shut up

You shut up

You shut up

And I'm done.

My subconscious is so rude.

But seriously. She's right. I am a disgrace. I just couldn't handle the overwhelming hotness!

I will forever hate myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
1.9M 47.8K 43
You know them boys that ride the best cars, the hottest guys walking on earth, the players, the popular ones, the ones that are called 'bad boys'. We...
140K 2.5K 58
"Did you see anything over there. Did you see what that group of people was doing!?" He said. I didn't answer. He lifted one of his hands to my throa...
56.4K 2.1K 31
Ten years. It's been ten years since the boys have been held up in prison cells for accounts such as murder, drug possession and robbery. Four years...