Hermione Parkinson - Dramione

Autorstwa hh_2000

Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is f... Więcej

Finding out: Ch.1
Home: Ch.2
Two weeks later: Ch.3
Hogwarts express: Ch.4
Feast: Ch.5
Morning: Ch.6
Quidditch Practice: Ch.7
Birthdays: Ch.8
October: Ch.9
Planning: Ch.10
Halloween: Ch.11
Quidditch: Ch.12
Next Day: Ch.13
Winter Break: Ch.14
Night Shifts: Ch.15
Problems: Ch.16
Mixed Feelings: Ch. 17
Surprise: Ch.18
Visit to The Burrow: Ch.19
Dinner: Ch.20
Going back: Ch.21
Parents: Ch.22
Hell day: Ch.23
Breakfast: Ch.24
Diagon Alley: Ch.25
Christmas Eve Ball (1): Ch.26
Christmas Eve Ball (2): Ch.27
Christmas Morning: Ch.28
Christmas Evening: Ch.29
Boxing Day: Ch.30
Trouble: Ch.31
Saved: Ch.32
2 months Later: Ch.33
Again: Ch.34
St.Mungos: Ch.35
Sharing: Ch.36
Warning: Ch.37
Hogwarts: Ch:38
Over: Ch.39
Gone: Ch.40
Betrayal: Ch.42
Work: Ch.43
Invasion: Ch.44
Step by step: Ch.45
Ministry return: Ch.46
7 Months Later: Ch.47
Challenge: Ch.48
Changed: Ch.49
Back Together: Ch.50
Meeting: Ch.51
The End: Ch.52

Birthday Surprise: Ch.41

1.7K 37 20
Autorstwa hh_2000

Hermione stood infront of the apartment: the one they were first assigned to in April. According to Astoria's information: They had been moved back there since there was a few more rebellion groups to be caught and they probably wouldn't suspect that they were moved back to their original spot. Hermione sighed, looking down at her dress; a pink ruffled short sleeved dress with a black ribbon around her waist that formed a bow.

She knocked 3 times, bitting her lip hard, feeling very nervous. She saw the doorknob twist a few seconds later, covering her mouth with her hand, not knowing why she was anxious. The door opened and revealed the inside. "Draco"She muttered, watching his face change to shock. She stepped forward and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. His arms, however, remained on his side, he didn't wrap them around her like he normally would. "What brought you here"He asked. She was surprised at the tone of his voice, it was hard and bitter. "What- what do you mean?"She questioned, stepping away from him. "Draco! Come on! They're getting the cake!"She heard someone say from inside. Then she saw someone walk up to Draco, wrapping their arm around his waist. It was someone who Hermione hadn't seen before, blonde hair, light skin, lower then average height.

"Mia, I'd like to introduce you to my Girlfriend"

It was worse then a stab in the back. "What?"She snapped. "I'm Ami! Nice to meet you!"The girl smiled, sticking out her hand to shake hers. "Is this some kind of joke?"Hermione snarled at Draco. "Ami, dear, head inside for a bit, I'll come in in a second"He smiled at her, kissing the top of her head. Ami headed back and Draco exited the apartment, closing the door behind him. "Why- how could you!"She yelled, pushing him back. "How could I? You left for weeks and wouldn't listen to anyone when we said you should come back! You don't even trust me! You told Astoria where you were hiding and didn't even tell me!"Draco snapped. "I told Astoria because I knew she would understand that I needed some time alone! And I came back for you! Im not any better but I still came to see you!"She barked. "Well it's too late now isn't it?"He said plainly. "We didn't even break up, YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!"She snapped. "What do you want me to do? Apologize? You deserve to feel this way, the way you made me feel when I found out you told Astoria and not me"He snarled. "Go back to your little hide out, I'm sure Astoria wouldn't mind meeting you"He said. He entered the apartment and closed the door in her face.

Her hand covered her mouth, before she fell to the ground, crying. She felt someone place a hand on her shoulder, before bringing her into a hug. She couldn't see, her tears blurring everything. Her heart rate went up, so high that she felt herself go unconscious.

Hermione woke up, not knowing where she was or what time it was. She sat up, and realized she was in a room at St Mungos. "She's awake doc"She heard someone say from the door: it was a nurse. A doctor came in, with 2 other nurses. "How are you feeling Ms.Parkinson?"The doctor asked. "Better"She mumbled. "You were brought in yesterday, your heart rate had gone up and caused you to faint. We've done a few tests, and we found out that you have some heart problems"He told her. "What"She muttered. "You have heart Arrhythmia". Hermione turned her head away, looking out the window, slouching back down in her bed. "Who brought me here?"She asked. The doctor seemed surprised by her question. "Let me bring them in"He said. He left the room with the nurses and a few seconds later, 3 people entered the room.

"I'm so glad you're doing better, we stayed here all night".

Her head spun around at the sound of Ginny's voice. She sat up straight, seeing Ron, Ginny and Harry. Ginny smiled and pulled Hermione into a hug. "I- I thought you guys were at the burrow, how'd you find me"She mumbled. "That was only a disguise, if rebellions were checking our letters, they wouldn't find us"Ron explained. Hermione remained silent, getting a turn of hugging each one. "I suppose you know what happened then"She muttered. "I would've killed him if your life wasn't at stake"Harry said. "I did some damage, no worries"Ginny scoffed. "What'd you do?"Hermione asked. "I went like 10 minutes ago, I came and the doctor was talking with Ron and Harry"Ginny said. "What'd you do?"She repeated. "I went over, barged in, and exposed the little rat. Apparently he had told everyone that you two had broken up 2 weeks ago. I talked with Astoria and she said she hadn't told him anything, so he probably looked through one of her letters to you"Ginny explained. "And that Ami girl? Was she there?"Hermione mumbled, looking out the window. "They- Hermione I'm so sorry, they're engaged and already bought an apartment together"Ginny muttered. "Fuck him"Hermione muttered, a tear slipping down her cheek. Harry reached out, putting his hand on hers. "I knew going there was a mistake, and Astoria insisted on me going"She snarled. "Astoria didn't know about that, he told them to keep it a secret for a bit, only the greengrasses didn't know"Ginny explained. "So he knew I was talking with Astoria and he didn't want her to know so he could hurt me in person?"She asked. "I'm sorry 'Mione"Ginny muttered.

Barely 5 minutes later, there was banging on the door. Hermione groaned at the noise, as Ron got up to open the door. Came rushing in was her mother, who threw her arms around her. "If only I'd known"Jenny cried. Everyone else entered the room after her. The only one missing was Draco. "Only 5 at a time!"The doctor snapped, getting half the crowd out. "We'll go"Ginny said, gesturing for Harry and Ron to follow along. Jenny, Kevin, Pansy, Astoria and Daphne were the ones to stay. "We didn't understand much of what the red headed girl was saying, what happened Mia"Kevin asked. "Malfoy happened"Hermione snarled, glaring outside the window. "They didn't break up, he just told all of you that"Astoria explained. "He didn't want to let us know because he knew I was in contact with her"She said. "So he cheated?"Pansy muttered, and Astoria nodded. "What'd he do it for!"Daphne snapped. "Because I didn't tell him where I went"Hermione said, tears forming up again. "I didn't tell him because I knew he wouldn't leave me alone-" She began saying before a machine beside her began beeping, showing that her heart rate was raising. "Calm down, calm down"Astoria said, holding her hand. "I'll get Ginny or Harry to help tell them, you calm down, and I'll get Ron"Astoria told her. They left the room, and Ginny and Ron entered again minutes later.

"So you're saying my son lied to all of us so he could harm Mia?"Narcissa questioned. "That's what he did, yeah"Harry said. "I heard what he said to her, he was harsh, and he didn't tell the Greengrasses because he knew that Astoria would tell Hermione. So he said he wanted her to hurt like he did when he found out she was talking to Astoria and not him"He explained again. "That doesn't seem like something Draco would do"Maria said. "You guys see him as an angel, but he's as terrible as one could get"Harry scoffed. "Where is he anyway?"He questioned. "At his apartment with Ami"Narcissa scowled. "Do you guys even know this girl?"he asked. "We only met her 3 weeks ago, apparently she lived in one of the hideout buildings next door and they met at a cafe" Kevin said. "Likely story"Pansy scoffed. "How did they only meet 3 weeks ago and already get engaged? It doesn't make sense"She told them. "We knew there was something up when he hurried through the engagement"Lucius glanced at his wife. "There has to be someone messing with his head, I know he's bad but he wouldn't go that far to hurt Mia over something that little, there has to be someone adding fuel to the fire"Astoria said. "Probably that Ami girl, she's too sweet"Daphne snarled. The girl made her mad about how cheerful she was. "It's not her"Blaise spoke for the first time since they'd arrived. "You sound sure, I still say he's doing it on his own accord"Harry scoffed. "He got a note the second day of Mia's absence, telling him to meet someone outside the cafe downstairs"He said. "What?"Jenny snapped. "That was extremely dangerous, how could you let him?"She questioned. "I tried to convince him not to go but he wouldn't listen. He met the person but wouldn't tell me anything about them, how they looked or anything. Apparently they had information about Mia's whereabouts and also knew who she contacted about it. He didn't say who or where, but he met up with them again a few days later, and he's been meeting up with them almost everyday since then"He explained. "And now you talk?"Astoria snapped. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal, he hasn't changed toward us and he seemed fine"Blaise shrugged. "You guys are missing the point"Harry spoke. "Someone knew where Hermione was and she never said her address in any of the letters, did she?"He asked Astoria and she shook her head. "She's being watched by another possible threat"He said.

"What's the point of messing with their love life? It has no effect"Pansy said, saying everyone else's thoughts. "But it does"They heard; Ginny had left Hermione's room. "Messing with them would cause them to be distant with one another, and they're usually the ones protecting each other. When they're apart, it's easy to harm them. They'd be too distracted by their troubles to actually notice the problem. Malfoy didn't notice why they knew her location, he only felt hurt that she didn't tell him. That's their goal. To catch us off guard. And Hermione's already mentally damaged as it is and this has made it worse, she's weak right now and if they were to come and attack, she won't be able to defend herself"Ginny explained. "It still could be that Ami girl, maybe she's an undercover spy or something?"Daphne suggested. "It's not, I looked through her mind the night she slept over, it proves that she met Draco at the cafe"Narcissa shook her head.

A few hours later, Hermione was good to go. There was a bit of fighting but it was decided that she would be returning with her family. Even though Hermione didn't want to go, they insisted she did. In the end, she was taken home on a wheelchair. "What time is it?"Hermione asked, after being brought into her room. "Its almost 6pm"Astoria replied. "Don't freak out, I already told Rowen you wouldn't be able to go to the meeting"She added when she saw Hermione panic. "She said you can meet her tomorrow afternoon at 3:30"Astoria told her. "Thanks" Hermione muttered. She got into her bed and lied down. "Everything will be better tomorrow, don't worry"Astoria said, more to herself then to Hermione. She was getting really worried about her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

266K 2.8K 19
Hermione granger has it all, or does she? Her boyfriend cheats, her friends forgot her so what does she do. She does what any sensible witch would ha...
28.9K 329 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
559K 9.5K 25
Hermione disappeared from the lives of the golden trio and their families, but after 15 years Hogwarts will be throwing a reunion, what happens when...
115K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...