Next Girl | 🥇 2023 Amby Winn...

بواسطة SueLou66

On steamy, hot summer days, the parched soil cracks like ice into jagged lines resembling lightning blowing u... المزيد

Prologue
Aesthetic Boards
Chapter One * Meeting
Chapter Two * Seduction
Chapter Three * Falling
Chapter Four * Expectation
Chapter Five * Caught
Chapter Six * Reflection
Chapter Seven * Charmer
Chapter Eight * Revelation
Chapter Nine * Warning
Chapter Ten * Absolution
Chapter Eleven * Confrontation
Chapter Twelve * Revenge
Chapter Thirteen * Retaliation

Chapter Fourteen * Epilogue

196 26 75
بواسطة SueLou66

Five Years Later

I have the rare weekend off and intend to make the most of it. Today is Rain's and my first wedding anniversary. Rain has been out of town this week on business, and I'm so excited to have him back home tonight. I have a pot roast in the crockpot, a new dress on with nothing underneath, a sexy gift intended for later in the bedroom, and a little surprise to reveal to him.

We talked every day on the phone while he was away and had hot FaceTime sex, but I'm so ready for the real thing. I miss the warm heat of his body embracing me each night and every morning in our bed.

The oven timer goes off, and I pull out the fudgy brownies that I made for dessert. My thoughts go to the first moment I spent time in Rain's home, now our home. Every time I see a brownie, I get wet thinking back to that night. Our first night, we were together, intertwined in each other with a passion that has brought us to where we are today.

My phone rings. I quickly pick it up when I see who is calling. "Damn, Rain. You're in so much trouble tonight."

"Hello, to you, too." His chuckle resonates deep into my soul.

"Hi," I say, a little embarrassed.

"So, please tell me why I'm in trouble tonight."

I can almost see the smirk on his face. "I'm making brownies," is my simple response.

"Ahh. The first night we were together. Babe, brownies have the same effect on me." He laughs.

"Are you making fun of me?" I respond defensively.

He gasps, "Never!"

The realization that Rain called me hits me. "Please, don't tell me that you're going to be late."

"No, Baby. I'm calling because I'm early. I'll be there in ten minutes to begin our anniversary celebration."

"Really!" It isn't easy containing my excitement.

His voice changes to a low sexy growl, "Yes, Summer. Are you ready for me? "

My heart flutters as his words reach my ears. "I'm always ready for you," I whisper.

"Fuck, Summer. Make that five minutes."

"Drive safe, Rain. I'll be here waiting, promise."

"See you very soon, my love."

"I can't wait."

We hang up, and I take a deep breath. Dinner is ready for us when we're ready. I decided to greet my man with a provocative pose knowing that he will enter our home through the garage entrance into the kitchen. I strategically arrange three stools in front of the door and place one in the center and the other two on each side. I sit on the center stool and prop a foot on each stool beside me, spreading my legs wide and pulling up my dress to reveal my nakedness. 

I sit and wait for Rain to arrive. Soon, I hear the garage open. My adrenaline is pulsating through my body at the thought of Rain seeing me exposed for his eyes only.

I watch as the doorknob twists. Rain enters and immediately catches my eyes. He takes me in, and I can see the dark storm roll in with desire before me as his eyes roam down my body.

"Holy shit, Summer."

"Happy anniversary, Rain," I say as seductively as I can.

He puts down his bag and slinks towards me.

"You."

He takes a step.

"Are."

Another step.

"Fucking."

His last step reaches me.

"Sexy."

He leans over, takes my face into his hands, and captures my lips with his. Our kiss starts slow and intentional. As Rain removes his hand from my cheek and slides it down my thighs to my soaking center, our kiss intensifies.

"Always so wet for me, Summer," he speaks through his swollen lips.

"Only for you, Rain," I moan into his mouth.

Rain pulls back and looks into my eyes with unbridled desire. "As delicious as dinner smells,  I have something a bit sweeter on my menu."

"Do tell," I reply breathlessly due to Rain sucking every bit of air out of my lungs.

He tucks my hair behind my ear, leans in, and whispers, "You."

"Damn."

Before I realize what's happening, Rain has me in his arms, walking to the staircase. He takes them two at a time as if I am light as a feather. I'm impressed with this man's speed with me in his grasp. He unceremoniously propels me onto our bed. I gulp when he joins me, aligning his body over mine, supporting his weight on his forearms. His face is directly over my face, his stormy eyes revealing his purpose. He wants me as much as I need him.

"Please, Rain."

"Please what, my love?"

I force my hips up into his hardness and cock my brow, letting my body and facial expression speak for me.

"Words, Summer," he patronizes me.

I roll my eyes impatiently. "Fuck me, please, and thank you."

"Such an attitude, sweet Summer."

"I swear, Rain, if you don't fuck me right now." I pause, trying to come up with an ultimatum.

He shuts me up with his mouth, nipping at my puffy lips—his tongue darts in and out of my mouth. Rain has my head spinning. I attempt to keep pace, but all I can think of is his hardness pressed against my swollen center. My need for that pleasurable friction to consume me. My hands grab frantically at his pants; my sole purpose is to release his imprisoned manhood. Rain's chuckling at my inadequacy pushes my patience over the edge.

"A little help here!" I demand.

Rain moves off of me, and I immediately miss his warmth. His eyes don't leave mine as he finishes my feeble attempt at removing his pants. After his success at removing the barrier between us, he takes off his shirt. I take this opportunity to take my dress the rest of the way off. We are skin to skin; the heat between us quickly reignites our fire. Rain completely ravages me. We get so lost in each other that we forget about the meal waiting for us downstairs.

After our intense lovemaking session, I'm lying contently in Rain's tender embrace; his soft snoring makes me smile.

He stirs beside me. I decide that this is the perfect moment to reveal my surprise. I move as slowly as I can and reach into my nightstand. I find what I am looking for and take it out of the drawer. It's a newborn-sized onesie with "Get ready to fall in love with Baby Grant," embroidered on the front along with our child's due date. Attached to it is the sonogram that I got at my appointment yesterday.

I rub my stomach absentmindedly, excited for Rain to find out that he will be a father. I place the onesie on my bare belly and wait for Rain to wake up fully. I give him a little nudge to help things along.

"Mmm," his sleepy voice moans as he places his arm across my stomach, touching the onesie. Without looking, he takes it in his hand.

He opens his eyes and looks at me confused. "What's this?"

I attempt to stay calm, "Look at it."

He focuses his sleepy eyes on my surprise. "Get ready to fall in love with Baby Grant," he reads out loud, then scrutinizes the photo.

I can't take it anymore. "Rain, I'm pregnant."

At first, a surprised look comes across his face, replaced seconds later by a look of joy.

"Oh my God, Summer! We're going to have a baby?"

I nod. "We are."

He pulls me into his arms and squeezes me tightly; just as quickly, he releases me. "Shit! Did I hurt you or the baby?"

I laugh. "Babe, you can't hurt the baby or me with a hug."

We lay there quietly for a minute taking in the good news before my stomach rudely interrupts with a growl.

"Summer, you need to eat." 

"Yes, please."

We roll out of bed. I grab my robe from behind the door as Rain pulls on a pair of shorts.

With the onesie and photo still in his grasp, he comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. His hands settle on my abdomen. "When did you find out?"

"Yesterday." I smile at the memory of getting the news from my doctor.

"How far along are you?"

I love and appreciate Rain's excitement. His face lights up with joy, and my heart skips a beat or two.

I lean back into his chest. "Six weeks."

"I can't believe we're going to be parents."

I tilt my head back to see Rain's smiling face. "I know, it's crazy."

Rain gently pats my tummy. "Crazy Beautiful!"

Angry rumbling from my demanding belly insists on being fed.

Rain laughs and releases me, "Damn, Junior is hungry."

"Junior?" I ask as we make our way downstairs. Once we get to the kitchen, I quickly plate our dinner and set them on the island bar.

"Yeah, Junior, a son, my son."

Rain gets the stools from where I presented myself to him earlier and returned them to their proper place at the bar.

I cock a brow. "And if it's a girl?"

"A girl?" He says as if the idea never occurred to him. He grins. "She'll be my princess, and you'll have some serious competition for my time and energy because it'll take a lot of effort to protect my princess from the frogs of the world."

I smile at his serious face that is already in protective daddy mode.

I pour some bubbly into our glasses. I hand Rain his glass, then tilt mine towards him, "Cheers!"

Rain grabs my glass, spilling some of its contents onto my hand. "What the hell, Summer? You can't drink champagne in your condition!"

The scowling look on his face is hysterical.

I laugh. "Settle down, Dad. It is sparkling white grape juice."

"Shit, sorry, Babe." He hands me back my glass and sheepishly delivers a toast. "To an incredible year of marriage to the most amazing woman who taught me that love was possible and is now carrying our future. I love you, Summer, forever and always. Cheers!"

Rain wipes an escaped tear from my face.

"Cheers!" I choke out, and we clink our glasses with a promise of many more anniversaries.

We eat and clean up dinner with our conversation focused on our baby. We discuss what we need to do to prepare for its arrival.

"I have a gift upstairs for you." I take Rain's hand and start to lead him up the stairs to our room.

"Hold on for a second." Rain dashes over and grabs the bag he dropped on the floor. "Damn, with all of the excitement, I almost forgot your gift."

Rain pulls out a stunning wooden frame with our names and wedding date engraved on it. Inside the frame is Rain's handwritten wedding vows.

I take you, Summer Ann Dawson, to be my partner for life. You are my first and last love and the sun that drives away my dark clouds. I promise to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly. I give you my whole heart and promise you my love, devotion, and protection as we join our lives together. My love for you has no bounds. I am forever and always yours.

"Oh, Rain, it's perfect. I love it!" I jump into his arms and kiss him.

He smiles. "Paper is the traditional gift for the first anniversary," he announces proudly.

"Hmmm. Does paper-thin count?" I smirk.

He raises his brows and gently puts me down.

"I'll be right back with your gift." Before he can say anything, I rush up the stairs and into the bathroom to put on the paper-thin see-through white babydoll lingerie top and thong I picked out especially for this night. I place the matching white satin blindfold around my neck. I open the bathroom door and pose sexily in the doorframe.

"Wow, Summer!" Rain's eyes devour my body.

"Happy anniversary, Babe."

Rain's eyes are full of lust as he commands me, "Come here."

I obey.

"Summer, you are my gift every day of the year. Best damn gift ever!"

Rain scoops me up and tenderly places me on the bed. He kisses me then pulls the blindfold up over my eyes. Our lovemaking is slow and sensual. The blindfold magnifies my pleasure with his unexpected touches. It was the most intimate sex that we've ever experienced.

As we lay satisfied in the comfort of each other's arms, I reflect on how Rain came rolling into my life like a storm cloud in search of his "Next Girl." Instead, our lives collided unexpectedly. My life was parched, and he quenched it with moist kisses. His life was dark without meaning, and I filled it with sunshine and purpose.

It's at this moment that a name for our child pops into my mind. It will be suitable for a boy or a girl.

"Rain?"

"Hmm?"

"Sky."

"What?"

"Our baby's name, Sky."

"Sky Grant?" He lets the name fall from his lips. "I love it, and I love you, Summer."

I snuggle back into him as his hand rubs my belly.

"I love you, Rain." I place my hand over Rain's hand. "Daddy and Mommy love you too, baby Sky."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
2.1M 41.6K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
406K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
285K 9.2K 59
Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story and background, she has worked ridiculou...