YAMIRNA

Par Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... Plus

Author's Note
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
WORDS
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION
CONFESSION

ARRIVAL

6.3K 161 28
Par Blackmermaid44

" Prince Dushasan...Prince Dushassan..."

Cheer erupted through the crowd of hastinapur to welcome their young prince. The day meant for the return of all young princes after completing their days in gurukul.....possibly the ferocious warriors of all time may have molded indoors of drona's gurukul.

The arena where a competition organised among the princes surrounded by the stadium made of hard bricks where seats arranged row wise. Every single being inside the borders of kururashtr gathered there.

Dushasan is a fair skinned boy who is in the phase of stepping out of that boyish charisma. He entered the  ground not forgetting to bow infront of his elders.

In the middle of the all commotion stood a man whose entire demeanor steams out power, that too in pure  white attire. The few strands of grey hairs that started to carve his raven hair does nothing to deduce the said man's good look. Gangeya....

Not too far from him stood a man with somewhat similar aura but in much more simple attire. Guru Dronacharya.

Beside the father stood the young Brahmin whose eyes were gleaming stars at the entry of his royal friend. Ashwathama

At the north corner stood a huge stage built far above from the arena where the rest of the royal mens of kuru dynasty seated.  Golden chair of Maharaj Dhritarashtra were striking golden light at the burning sun. The term masculinity doesn't need a description when hastinapur's king sat there in all his proud. His trusted companion Sanjaya stood beside the king whereas rajguru kripacharya seated next to the king fixing his gaze on his brother in law who happened to be the teacher of the princes.

Lastly, but not the least Gandhar raj shakuni were in his throne with his infamous smirk much to the dismay of Mahamantri Vidur or the half brother of the king.

Ladies seated on the balcony that projected out from the great palace to witness the exhibition of power from a bunch of possibly brat or sane princes.

Four royal womens with the assistance of dasis sat excited.

Maharani Gandhaari's face were nothing less than a full moon each time one of her child's name resonated through the arena. Her smile out shaded that piece of black cloth which covered the beauty of her ocean eyes.

Rajmata kunti where calm without any trace of the royal woman that she is. Widowhood done injustice to her. Her lips twitched a little at her childhood friend priyamvadha who eagerly waiting for her five sons....Pandavas.....

The other two royal womens happened to be much younger than these two. Possibly still in their teen age phase, the only princess of hastinapur.....jewel of kurus were cheering along with the crowd for her favourite brother being the bubbly girl that she is. Beside her a girl with wide curious eyes, long straight hair that tied up in a bun along with heavy jewels and her fair skin were glistening by the touch of sunrays....friend of princess dushala,  Subhadra... princess of Dwarka. Well elder princess of dwarka.

Dushasan's sword were slashing the air with a whizz sound and his muscles flexed for all to enjoy. All the ladies were focusing on it and in middle of informing what happening in the arena to gandhari, pritha found a certain someone's absence.

She asks to the young princess in a bit worry laced tone, " Putri Subhadra, where is your sister ??? "

Before the said girl could even look around a sweet joyful voice filled their ears, " Am here...".

Kunti looked behind with a full wide smile to get a glimpse of her favourite niece.

The girl were smiling wide resembling a blooming lotus, deer eyes were fluttering her long curly lashes in an attempt to avoid her sister's questioning gaze. Aroma of night Jasmine lifted their mood to a much more calmer one. Her luscious black long yet a bit curly hair were untied and it swayed when she took her steps to the seat beside her sister's. Her wide forehead and glittering eyes with black orbs...small button nose. Fair milky skin were glazing by adorning very few jewels along with a black long skirt which have golden embroidery and golden blouse, a black uttariya crawled behind her. She is an synonym of perfection though at the end a teenage girl. Younger yadhava princess.....joy of Dwarka.....

Gaandhari asks concerned, " Yamika , where were you..?"

The said girl answers in a extra sweet tone, after all queen gandhari is someone she looks upto, " I were pretty bored here, what I can do when kururashtr have so many princes and they performing non stop!! "

Dushala chuckled at the younger's whine and said, "  Aww!! Don't worry yaami, now only six of my brothers left to perform!! "

************************************

Guru Drona and ashwathama took turns to announce the entry of remaining princes. In all these while the twirling feel of pride possessed the brahmin teacher. He were smiling wide and smirked at the world when each of Pandavas performed.

Youngest pandava sahadeva excelled in axe. Kunti were beaming in pride at the way how calm and collected her youngest acted. Whereas his twin madriputr Nakul doesn't miss any chance on flexing his charm along with his agile moves while holding a sword. Also he made it sure for one dramatic entry on a true white horse.

Also the said Prince's entry broke a bickering among the princesses.

Younger yadhavi retorted back at the dushala who claimed fourth pandava as most handsome man, " You wouldn't have said that if you have seen our bhrata Krishna once!!! "

Kauravi didn't dared to answer that knowing if she object both sisters may pull her hair. Haha...

Announcement of vayuputr's arrival made subhadra ask," Where is prince Arjun??"

Dushala shrugged in reply whereas the entire stadium and palace shook as the earth crushed under the mace of Vrikodar. Somewhat similar as an agressive wild animal is Vayuputr Bheem.

By the time he completed his task every normal person were shaking at the impact made by him and soon it is the time for the eldest one.... possibly the heir of the vast kingdom of kurus.

Yudhishtir entered with a special calmness in his face. He do have that soothing moves yet skillful... admiration.... getting that from the people were not a hard task for him with a single performance. A best first impression....

Only one kaurava and one pandava left to perform. Next turn was for the jyesht kauarava......the son born out of the boon of kalbhairava. Gandhari's heart were swelling with love and pride.

Floor of the arena spitted sparks as the jyesht kaurva entered through the huge doors of entry arch by dragging his mace not in a care of the world. A smirk plastered on his lips that spoke aloud of his arrogance. Truly a kuruvanshi is he.... His performance were breathtaking.... despite the strength he had, his skilled moves easily caught everyone's eye. Not an ounce of exaggarating were in his moves......his performance went so smoothly.

Brother of maharani clapped as the excitement of his heart boomed at the result......suyodhan is everything he wanted in his nephew. The game....the defall....the destruction....everything gonna begin.

***********************************

Drona released a breath satisfied at the pindrop silence indicating all are waiting for him just like him....indraputr.....his pride....the one who born to keep his honor. He announces at the top of his voice , " The most awaited moment is here, Shall welcome the prince left to perform, The third pandava prince....kuntiputr....boon of shakra....Arjun.....master of Archery..."

As soon as dronacharya finished his words an arrow came through the air. Everyone gasped at those arrows that aimed at the brahmin....and soon the shock turned to surprise as those sharp metal arrows turned into soft petals of rose and lotus which rained down on the feets of the said brahmin.

All eagerly looked around for the archer and Kunti couldn't help the grin broke on her face feeling proud at her favorite son. Cheers of crowd got higher as finally a man climbed from that elephant stood on the entrance by yet again releasing an arrow. The arrow once again turned into flowers and falls upon all royals.

Subhadra forgot to blink her eyes at the tall dark skinned handsome man, her trans got strike by the claps of audience. Arjun stood with a dashing smile making many hearts of young ladies jump in excitement. His white attire were complimenting his tanned skin.

Pandavamata smiled at the youngest yadavi who clapped like a kid liking Arjun's display of skills....yes she always adored archers...and here maybe she got the opportunity to meet the best one. Yes there is a maybe....

Drona declared getting boosted by the support his shishya received from the crowd ," This is Arjuna....Your prince who is determinant and who never misses his aim..... Hastinpur....he is your pride and I could undoubtedly declare there is no warrior equal to him in archery and no one ever will be!!! "

Kunti's head got tilted a little up in the pride and Subhadra's eyes marred with a special gleam that she just couldn't avoid the fluttering of her heart. Gangeya and mahamantri smiled foreseeing a better future of the kingdom already. What could go wrong?? After all they have the most powerful warriors in hand.

Only if they know the years of hatred grown as a tree in gurukul. The fight will broke inside the walls of royal palace. Inner quarters will be filled with conspiracy and swearing. That's what indicating the enraged kaurva stood at the corner who just got back his uncle's company.

The little moment of kurus interrupted as a heavy lightening struck at the center of arena followed by a ear piercing thunder. Feared, shocked and confused glances exchanged knowing well that was not something natural....rebelling.... someone rebelling against the just arrived precious princes of great kuru dynasty....

True to everyone's thought an arrow with a whizz that felt as if it slashing someone's flesh passed through the air making every eye go wide.... The shock only got increased as it struck at the floor just infront guru dronacharya's feets. The said man's face scrunched......a challenge....how dare?? In no moment anger rushed through the so called prestigious mens gathered there. Their eyes wandered here and there eagerly to catch the rude intruder......

Bharatwajputr growled in his deep loud voice, " Whoever.... Come out and show your brave face in light!! "

All pupils of drona got up from their respective allocated seats all ready to dodge an attack.

Bheeshma took the issue on his hand as he asked loudly ," The deed is done and insulting the honorable shishya of parashuram is unforgivable!! So whoever must reveal himself and be ready to accept the consequences of the challenge you just put forth ward!!!!! "

Young princesses exchanged curious glances each other knowing something serious gonna take place rather than the welcome ceremony of princes.

After testing the patience of every single souls gathered, an voice....No!!  words of thunder that more like a growl echoed sending shivers through everyone's spine,

" I   am......."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

98.2K 2.7K 34
She had sacrifice everything for him but knowing that he is in love with someone else. she become bitch to him and never tried to look at him and alw...
528K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...
21.3K 498 5
He was just a charioteer's son, who had a rich friend, and she was the Princess of Panchal, about to wed another man. Though it was love at first sig...
26.7K 1.2K 25
Love has the power to heal.. don't you agree.. I believe it is and here the story...