𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝓙�...

By bumblingbaboonsband

Lily Elizabeth Wood Smart, kind, friendly, a Gryffindor, sometimes sassy, badass, leader, positive, funny, so... More

Prologue
1. OLLIVANDERS
2. The Sourting Hat
3. The New Ghost
4. Prank War Is Over
5. New Year New Me
6. A Little Gay
7. Time Turner
8. Sarah Blossom
9. Last Minute Change
10. Boys & Girls
11. "Bacon?"
12. Chubby Hands
13. Unexpected Guests
14. Christmas Cake
15. A New Friend
17. Romantic Comedy
18. Hypothetically
19. Nothing But The Truth
20. Molly Weasley
21. Chopsticks
22. Your Ex's Basement
23. Love
24. Slime
25. Good bye
26. About Him
27. Kissing
28. The List
29. New Ship
30. Okay
31. All Alone
32. Fart Bombs
33. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor
34. Amortentia Potion
35. Daisies
36. Train Trip To London
37. Sun
38. Friend
39. The Winner
40. Weird
41. Blushing
42. Messing
43. Ginger
44. Albus' Orbs
45. Blonde & Ginger
46. Devil
47. Everyone Finds Out
48. Muffliato
49. Moony
50. Hurt
51. 'L Word'
52. Howler
53. Cheating
53. The Necklace
54. Albus
55. Luna's Boyfriend
56. Mirror Game
57. Positive
58. Hospital Wing
59. Forbidden Forest
60. Stutter
61. Dirty Towel
62. Bathtub
63. Empty Field
64. Aurora
65. Missing Slytherin
66. Lily♡James
67. Butter beer

16. Jealous

5.8K 155 76
By bumblingbaboonsband

Fifth Year:

I walked through the half empty corridors, back to the Gryffindor common room.

Since it's Christmas eve, there's not much people around.

I was about to enter the common room when I realized something really stupid.

I don't know the password.

How did I forget about that? Ugh, now I have to wait until someone comes out, or goes in.

Or...

"Hey, uhm, Miss Fat Lady?"

Fat Lady slowly turned around and looked at me up and down.

"Yes, darling?"

"I forgot the password to go in? Can you please help me?"

She raised on of her brows. "And how am I suppose to know if you're actually a Gryffindor? And why is your face bleeding?"

Bleeding?

Oh, she means my brow. Thanks to Regulus.

"It's nothing important. I guess you're right. I'll just wait for my friend." I leaned back to the wall and stared to the moving pictures. "Oh, and miss?"

Fat Lady looked at me once again. "Yes?"

"I like your hair. I tink this is my first time seeing you with a different hair style."

She kindly smiled and opened the door. "Thank you, sweetheart. You are the first person who actually realized." She send death glare to one of the painting as he just rolled his eyes.

I wasn't expecting her to actually let me pass.

"Oh, thank you."

I entered the common room and closed the door behind me.

"Where were you?!" James shouted as I turned around to see a mad James, curious older James, Sirius leaning his head to Remus while he is looking at me with kind eyes, and... Peter. Normal as usual.

"I was... looking around."

"For two and a half hours?!"

"Yes, don't worry no one saw me." I reassured as I walked pass them. "And would you stop yelling please?"

"We are glad everything is okay and you weren't lost." Remus smiled sitting next to me on the sofa. "Wait, are you bleeding?"

Yeah, I probably should clean that up at some point.

"You're bleeding?"

"Stop being dramatic, James. I... fell."

That was a horrible, horrible lie. Come on Lily, you can do better than this.

"I can help you. Sirius help me find the white box." Remus got up and Sirius followed. "We will be right back. Just try not touching it."

James sat next to me ehile the other two Marauders made their way next to the fire and watched James, as he explained how dangerous that was.

"And what's the matter with your lip?" He finally asked after going through all the possible ways for me to get cancer.

Honestly, who told this boy muggle sicknesses? I don't think he actually understands it.

"What's wrong eith it?" I touvhed my scar with my right hand, trying to undertand what happened.

"It looks... different." He squinted his eyes and took a closer look to my upper lip. "Your scar isn't reacing to your nose anymore. It got... smaller?"

"We're back." Sirius hold out a white box and came next to me.

After cleaning my scar and putting a band-aid, Marauders started talking about random stuff.

James was sitting on my right while Remus was on my left. Sirius and older James were laying on the floor and staring to the ceiling while they talked. And Peter was next to the fire.

James and Sirius was playing a game called guessing your future, where basically they keep asking us about what happens when they are older.

"Maybe I will become a popstar!" Sirius yelled and smiled to the idea.

"I bet on my whole money that my Lily flower and I will end up together."

"Maybe I will become a professor." Remus joined them.

After a point, they weren't even asking us, they were just imagining.

"What actually happened?" James asked. He didn't even have to whisper since the Marauders were so laud and didn't care about our conversation.

"I met Sirius' brother. He's actually pretty nice."

"You were with Regulus Black? The death eater?" He asked whispering, he didn't want to take the risk of someone hearing us.

"Yes. How many Regulus Black do you know? But like I said, nothing bad happened."

"Except of the fact that your brow was bleeding and the scar on your lip is smaller. Which is annoying, by the way."

At this point Marauders were dancing.

I don't even want to know why.

James and my shoulder were leaned against each other, and the way we talked seemd like we were having an important meeting.

"First of all, quit being extra dramatic. Second of all, I'm not annoying. You are."

"When should we go back?" James asked. "Maybe our parents are back home, waiting for us."

"Maybe... Do you want to go now?"

He looked at the boys again. Who were now tired of dancing so they were only singing. Very, very badly.

"Maybe in an hour?"

I nodded and listened to their horrible song.

"Hey Lils?"

I sighed. "Yes, James?"

"Huh, I feel like I will never get used to this. James. Sounds weird."

"That's your name, Potter."

"See? That's what I'm more use to."

*****

An hour passed with us also joining to their songs, and talking about the things that changed at Hogwarts over the years.

"I think it's time to go back." James got up and gave me his hand to pull me up too.

"Noooo." Older James cried like a baby.

"We will be back. And next time, I will bring someone special." I sent a look to Remus, which caught both his, and Sirius' attention.

"What about me?"

"Sorry dude." James patted him on the shoulder and took out the turner from his pocket.

I standed next to him as he started turning him.

"Bye" I waved and they waved back with a sad smile on their faces. Only Peter wasn't smiling. He looked kinda bored.

Suddenly we found ourselves back in my kitchen just before past us dissapeared.

"Where are they?" Fred asked.

"Here." Fred jumped a little, but he was happy to see us.

"How did it go?" Roxanne asked.

"It was okay. I met Regulus."

"No way!"

*****

It's Sunday, and our parents are nowhere to be seen yet.

Tuesday is Christmas, and I'm worried that they wont be able to make it.

Today, no one felt like doing anything, so we just hang out at out garden.

James and Teddy was laying on the grass while Roxanne and Fred was laying upside down on the bench. And I was also hanging upside down on a tree.

I groaned and jumped off of the tree. "I'm bored."

"Me too." They all answered.

"Maybe we should play something." Teddy offered.

"Play what?" Roxanne asked.

"Why hello there Lily Wood. No time no see."

Ugh, not this brat again.

I rolled my eyes and didn't dare to turn around.

The less I look, the less annoying it will get.

Roxanne, Fred's and Teddy's head shot up to look who was talking, while James eyes were close.

I exhaled deeply. "It's nice to see you too, Rogers."

I turned around to see... holy shit.

Jake has changed.

His black hair wasn't buz cut anymore, it was resting on his forehead. His black eyes looked like pearls. His lips looked darker red like he just drank water.

"Oh, my Lily. I didn't realize how much you could change in a year."

Nope, look doesn't matter.

Him saying my name makes me want to puke. He's still the annoying little brat he is.

"Your Lily?" Teddy asked disgusted. I could see it in his face that he already hated him.

Roxanne made a face that looked like throwing up. "Lily, who is your friend?"

"My Lily flower, you didn't tell your friends about me?"

Ugh, I'm going to be sick.

"I told you-" I jumped a little when I realize James wasn't sleeping anymore, instead, he was standing next to me.

"Hello, I'm James Potter. And you are?"

"Jake Rogers." He shook James' hand and put on an annoying smile.

"Uhm, yeah. Guys, this is Jake, Jake these are my friends. Roxanne, Teddy, Fred and... James."

"Are you her neighbor?" Fred asked, standing next to Roxanne.

"Yeah, you can say that." He grabbed me by the waist before I can react and made me stand next to him. "Neighbors. Meh, such a boring name. I like My Lily Flower more. And I'm her bee of course."

"Well," James grabbed my free hand and dragged me back next to them. "Such a shame she's allergic to bees."

I feel like a teddy bear.

James hand on my wrist, while Jake's is on my waist.

"Alright, hands off. Both of you. Before I do something I'll regret."

Both of their hands were off.

"Good."

Roxanne was sending Jake death glares.

"What do you want Rogers?" I asked finally.

"Oh, just here to see you My Lily."

"Well, you saw me." I feel like ignoring his My Lily crap will be for the best.

"And I'm also here to join you on... whatever you're doing."

"Oh, we were just thinking of games to play." Fred said.

Which made all of us send galres to him, since we didn't want Jake to join.

"Oh, boy. I have just the right game."

He sat on the grass and we had no other choice than sitting around him.

"This, my friends." He took out a glass water bottle from his bag. "Is a water bottle. And the game we are about to play is spinn the bottle. Did any of you ever heard of that?"

"Yes, Rogers. We're not dumb." I hissed.

"My Lily, would you please stop calling me by my surname. If I didn't know you, I woul think you hate me."

That made Roxanne, Fred and Teddy chuckle, and James flipping them off.

In the end, we all agreed to play. Because we didn't have anything else to do.

I sat next to James, thinking that it will lower the chance for the bottle to stop on him.

We made a circle and Fred spinned the bottle.

It turned and turned before stopping, and pointing at Teddy.

They both laughed and Fred kissed him on the cheek.

"My turn." Teddy spinned the bottle and it landed on Roxanne. Teddy gave Roxanne a small kiss from the lip.

We are all sixteen, but their kiss was like a six year olds kissing.

Probably because they didn't see each other in that way.

Roxanne spinned the bottle and it took five turns before pointing to...

Me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Huh, okay."

I got up and sat next to Roxanne. She nodded and I nodded back. Which was a weird thing to do before kissing a girl.

I grabbed her face with my left hand and leaned in for the kiss.

Her cheeks were burning hot from blushing, while her lips were soft and warm.

It only lasted for five seconds before we both pulled back.

All the boys, including Jake, eyes were wide open with their mouth.

I laughed and went back to my seat.

"Give me the bottle." Freddie threw the bottle at me and I catched.

I prayed to Godric that it wouldn't be Jake and spinned the bottle.

I may have spinned the bottle a little to hard because it didn't stop for another seven turns.

When it slowed down, it first pointed to me, and continued, and it almost stopped while pointing to James. But no.

No, it had to stop in front of Jake.

So Godric really does hate me.

Thanks.

"Lily Flower."

Ugh, I might throw up.

I slowly leaned in and he did the same. I closed my eyes since seeing it would make it worse. When I touched his lips I opened my eyes.

Because I wasn't kissing his lips.

I was kissing James' cheek.

He put his head between us, so technically, we were kissing him.

I couldn't help but laugh while Jake yelled at him "what are you doing!"

Roxanne and Fred was laughing too, while Teddy was trying his best to hold it in.

Jake pushed James from between us and smashed his lips to mine.

Oh, god. It's worse than I imagined.

After a few seconds, I got my power back, and quickly pulled away.

"Alright then." Roxanne helped me get up. "Everyone kissed everyone. It was nice meeting you Jake. Let's do that again in a few years if you are still alive."

Jake smiled and left while I cleaned my lips with my sleeve.

"Hey, you guys continue on. I'll be right back."

I went inside to brush my teeth.

Ugh, I might just bleach my whole mouth since I already started.

"What in the bloody hell were you thinking?!" Someone yelled behind me as I was leaving the bathroom.

"James, stop yelling. I don't want to have a headache."

"Ugh, you're even more disgusting now that you kissed the guy!"

"Hey, watch your mouth!"

"Or what? You're going to kiss me, too?" His face was making fun of me.

"What's your problem? I can kiss whoever I want! It's none of your business!" I yelled back.

"I don't like it that you just walk around kissing every guy you see. I don't want yo be friends with a total bitch!"

He didn't.

Oh, he did.

"What did you just call me?"

I don't understand him.

First he is annoying, than he yells at me, then he comes to my house, then he acts all friendly, then we go to see Marauders together, and now he's acting like my enemy again.

"I said, stop being a bitch."

And he normally doesn't even swears.

"What is wrong with you?" I yell, without thinking about who could hear us.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?"

That's it.

I took three big steps to close the gap between us.

And punched him right in the face.

He backed away and held his cheek.

"Don't you ever dare to call me a bitch."

"Then stop kissing people just to make me jealous!"

Ooh, that's going to leave a big bruise in his cheek.

As it should.

"Make you jealous? It's not my problem that you're jealous!"

He adjusted himself while I just stared at him.

"You're jealous?" I asked. We were still yelling but ut wasn't that laud. "Why in the bloody hell are you jealous?"

"What? I didn't say I was jealous!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't! Stop saying stuff that isn't true."

"But you did say it! You were jealous!"

James scoffed. "Liar."

He can be so... annoying!

"Ugh!" I placed my wand back to my pocket. "You know what? Forget it!"

I passed him while muttering stuff that didn't even make sense.

"You can't just keep-" I didn't continue instead I turned back to face him.

I grabbed his shirt and kissed him before leaving him alone in the corridor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 652 22
He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure what you mean." He threw his head back a...
199K 5K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...
17.7K 473 34
❗️❗️FINISHED❗️❗️ ❤THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK OF THE SERIES❤ 📍SECRETS IS NOW OUT📍 " Who's that Reggie" Sirius asked "That boy there," she said as she no...
848K 25.3K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...