Mᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs | TK

By Army_Author

Marriage is a covenant It's not a contract signed for a period of time You cannot end it whenever you want It... More

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
CHAPTER 1 : )
CHAPTER 3 : )
CHAPTER 4 : )
CHAPTER 5 : )
CHAPTER 6 : )
CHAPTER 7 : )
CHAPTER 8 : )
CHAPTER 9 : )
CHAPTER 10 : )
CHAPTER 11 : )
CHAPTER 12 : )
CHAPTER 13 : )
CHAPTER 14 : )
CHAPTER 15 : )
CHAPTER 16 : )
CHAPTER 17 : )
CHAPTER 18 : )
CHAPTER 19 : )
CHAPTER 20 : )
CHAPTER 21 : )
CHAPTER 22 : )
CHAPTER 23 : )
CHAPTER 24 : )
CHAPTER 25 : )
CHAPTER 26 : )
CHAPTER 27 : )
CHAPTER 28 : )
CHAPTER 29 : )
CHAPTER 30 : )
CHAPTER 31 : )
CHAPTER 32 : )
CHAPTER 33 : )
CHAPTER 34 : )
CHAPTER 35 : )
CHAPTER 36 : )
CHAPTER 37 : )
CHAPTER 38 : )
CHAPTER 39 : )
CHAPTER 40 : )
CHAPTER 41 : )

CHAPTER 2 : )

2.9K 113 8
By Army_Author

Taehyung's POV :
Taehyung reached his house closed the main door and carried the strangerman to his bedroom and made him lay there comfortably . 

After that he sat beside the bed on a small stool and started wipping the said stranger's body with a cloth soaked in water .

He cupped his [stranger man's ] face in his hand's and whispered " k-kookie , After 12 year's we met Again . Did you miss me ? "

After a minute of silence , he replied again  with a sad smile " Well i missed you too " . After saying this he leaned closer to his face and suddenly felt an urge to kiss him but than he moved back scolding himself ~
" Oh god ! What's wrong with me !? he is my  friend and he is very loyal to his girlfriend "

He let out a sigh and went towards the bathroom , took a shower and slept on the couch in the living room .

TIME SKIP'S  ~

NEXT MORNING :
It was 9 am in the Morning , jungkook was
still asleep . After waiting for sometime tae  decided to wake him up , he slowly opened the door of his bedroom and sat on the other end of the bed .

He was thinking how to wake him up ? After thinking for a while , he stood up from his place and opened the Curtains of the big window letting the bright sunrays enter the room .

Jungkook's POV  :
He slowly turned around and rubbed his eyes bcoz of the bright rays falling on his face , he was not able to Open his eyes due to the bright light .

After Sometime he slowly opened his eyes adjusting himself in to the bright light , he sat on the bed and looked around he saw a  figure standing beside the window .

He slowly walked towards the figure trying to get a glance of it's face ." Tae-hyung is this You ? "  he asked as the figure turned around .

Tae smiled as kook recognised him " Yup it's me "  he replied in a small voice . " But why am i here and - " before jungkook could ask further more questions tae stopped him and said " first calm down and then we can talk "

Author's POV  :
Now both taekook sitting infront of eachother surrounded by silence . " so umm.. I'm glad you still remember me kookie  i own a pub now , Yesterday You came there and you were drunk and it was time to shut down and no one was there with you so i brought you here "  Tae explained but in return jungkook just nodded in reply . He kept Quiet for a while and asked again " Why did drink so much ? Did Something happened ? You can tell me if you want "

JungKook suddenly felt nervous , seeing this tae said  " hey it's ok if you are not comfort-"  But kook cut him off in the middle and said " um.. yes something happened yesterday and I'll tell you about it but not now , i myself need to absorb it first and one morething is this place where you live ? " he asked

Tae nodded with a smile and said " yes , You are Always Welcome here " . After a While of chatting kook got up and said " I'm Leaving Now , i have something Urgent today I'll Meet you again And thank u so much for Yesterday "

Tae nodded but stopped jungkook when he remembered something and went inside , grabbed a pair of keys and handed it to jungkook who smiled in return and left after giving him a warm hug ~

=====================================
Hey Readers !
This is the 2nd Chapter of the Story I posted it today Bcoz i finished it Early I'll Upload 3rd one soon Thank you!! I PURPLE U 💜

Note : Tae and jungkook both were childhood friends and tae also knew about Jungkook's girlfriend because she was also with him since highschool

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 4.4K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
13K 699 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
676K 36K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
260K 14.8K 30
✿*.⁠。⁠*ONGOING*.⁠。⁠*✿ (On Hold) Cover Credit ● taehyungwbk ● © Tigers_Bunbun An Arrange Marriage between Two Souls... The Kim's are the richest famil...