Blooms

Bởi foxholetopia

when a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower. -Alexander Den Heijer... Xem Thêm

The Reason
Get Along
Second Encounter
Secret
Home
Saved by The Bell
Unspoken Words
The Changing Seasons
Broken
Walk Ahead
The Hole
Spicy Food
Smiley Stingray
Snowboarding
The Relationship
Coat On
Admit
Follows
Expect The Unexpected
Panic Attack
Regret
High School Over
Seoul
Hospital
Little Time
Another Meeting
Draw The Line
Hit Different
Impact
Take Care
Companion
Serious
A Friend
Almost Had You
The Urge
Fallen Leaves

His Family

140 4 0
Bởi foxholetopia

Hwa Young and Ji Yeon obviously notice something changes. How Eun Ha suddenly became the attention of two boy's attention these days. Jae Hyun becomes more talkative whenever she is around. Eun Ha seems more comfortable discussing everything about school with him. In Yeop with his never ending teasing and prank to get her attention. Aside from that, they notice that In Yeop involves himself in a round of small and deep talks once in a while with her. That is something that he never does at the sight of people around, moreover at school. Anyone can see how tentatively he listens to every word she says.

Both of them are obviously trying not to make it obvious, but knowing them longer than she is, Hwa Young and Ji Yeon see differently.

As a result, Eun Ha spends less time with them. It's either she already made a promise to study with Jae Hyun or to join In Yeop and his gang to hang out.

For her, it's actually great to make her circle even bigger. Now almost all the students from every grade notices her for being close with the most two school hot-shot.

Meanwhile in her place, Eun Ha doesn't seem to notice the behaviour changes of them. She enjoys being friends with them. She finally has opened her circle to the opposite gender after graduating from middle school.

"Are you going home after this?"

Eun Ha looks up from her phone and shakes her head. "Cho Rong and others are around my neighborhood, I might just stop by first."

Jae Hyun raises an eyebrow, "In Yeop is there too?"

"Usually, he is."

"You hang out with them a lot these days."

She nods, confirming. "They're fun to be around."

"Don't you hear what others say about them?"

Eun Ha stops and looks up from her phone at him. She knows what he meant, not that she is oblivious about the rumors of them.

"You're not one of them to think it that way, right?" she asks, making him the one who falls silent. Looking at his expression, she gives him a little smile before she waves him goodbye.

Even after she is gone, he hasn't moved from his place. How he wants to prevent her from going after him. Then again, telling her off with the rumour might make him look like one of them. He's not going to do it that way.

Eun Ha arrives at the karaoke room and stops just in front of the building. She looks around, realizing that she is still in her uniform. People stare at her from head to toe, wondering what a high schooler does at eight here instead of studying. The stares from them eventually makes her conscious. Rummaging her backpack, she sighs when she realizes she left her jacket at the school. Standing in front of the entrance makes her not paying attention to the people coming in and out. When a group of people walks out, she eventually pushes aside and stumbles on her own feet.

She tries to balance her body with her messy grip on her backpack, it's almost impossible to do. When she is ready to face the fall, her back suddenly greets with warmth from the sturdy figure. Eun Ha almost freezes in her place if only she doesn't hear the sound of complaints under his breath as he stares at the group who pushes her.

"What are you doing here?" In Yeop looks down on her, as she fixes her backpack.

Eun Ha takes a moment to study him who is no longer in his uniform. He looks fresh with only black shirt and jeans.

"Cho Rong invited me."

It's not that he doesn't know what Cho Rong did. It's just surprising that she actually accepted the invitation.

"Aren't you going in?"

In Yeop purposely walk ahead to guide her in. Once they arrive at the room, Cho Rong and the others greet her loudly. Some of them talk with the mic on making the room even louder. Eun Ha enjoys talking and singing with them. She joins the squad when pushing In Yeop to sing and eventually shock on how good he sounds when he's singing. The others enjoy her shock and of course, Eun Ha doesn't expect that from someone like him.

As the night comes closer, they decide to call it a night. Cho Rong and the others purposely walk ahead and leave In Yeop and Eun Ha after paying. In Yeop sighs, knowing what he is trying to do. He glances warily at her, afraid that she might find it uncomfortable.

"You have a good voice." she compliments, taking him aback. "You can pass yourself as a singer."

"My father wouldn't let me." He doesn't deny her words on what his father thinks, that's just another wasteful talent.

Eun Ha carefully asks, "What does your father want then?"

"More successful than him."

She finds the heavy burden on his shoulder at his words. The unpleasant expressions don't miss her attention.

At school, he is back to his carefree self. It's strange how different In Yeop is whenever he is at school and outside. She finds him sleeping through the whole class and only wakes up whenever the recess time. How he keeps irks her whenever he gets the chance, just like today.

Eun Ha bites her lower lip. Her eyes focus on the paper, trying to remember what else to write. As soon as something comes up, she jolts down the paper. Her handwriting is already a mess, scribble and highlight with different colors fills most of the blank space. She needs to remember everything before the exams start in two hours.

"It's fascinating how you can still write letters with that handwriting."

An annoying deep voice that she wishes she isn't familiar with makes her stop writing. Her eyebrows twitches as she looks up, just to see him with his usual poker face judging her paper.

"It's funny how everything I do becomes your concern." she snaps back, making him let out a small scoff.

"My concern? You wish."

"Then you shouldn't comment on it."

"It's my eyes to see and my opinion to speak out." He shrugs as he takes the opposite seat across from hers. "Take it as a complement."

Eun Ha narrows her eyes. "I don't need a compliment from you, Hwang In Yeop."

"You do, since you perfectly remember my name."

It's her turn to scoff sarcastically, "I don't think anyone doesn't know your name in this school."

At this, In Yeop bends his body towards her. His lips turn into a small smirk, playing on his lips. "I don't think you'll compliment me that way, Eun Ha."

She is taken aback as realizes that slips her tongue, "Yah!" she snaps, making his smirk even wider.

"Stop it, Hwang In Yeop."

Jung Jae Hyun steps in between them, making In Yeop pull back and narrow his eyes at the standing man. He doesn't say anything and only fixes his sitting and looks away. Jae Hyun looks at him for a moment before he turns around at Eun Ha who is already smiling at him.

"You're the best!" she exclaims while clasping her hands together, looking dreamily at him which makes him smile as he takes his seat behind her. "How did the annual event committee meeting go?"

He nods as taking out his books from his bag, "Your idea of the annual prom night was welcomed. It will be different to mix up the fairytale and modern touch all together."

"Really?!" Her voice goes a little bit louder and makes several heads turn to her directions. "Slows down." he reminds her.

The discussion takes her whole attention even though her lessons are now forgotten. Jae Hyun patiently tells her everything in detail from the result of the meeting even though he knows he shouldn't. Meanwhile on the other side, In Yeop already put his head down on top of the table as he pretends to sleep. The loud voices bother him so much.

-----

In Yeop twirls his tongue on the lollipop as he walks down the school corridor in a sloopy step. His eyes roam amongst the students randomly until it lands on her back figure. With his long legs, it's easy for him to catch up with her quick steps. He slows down his pace just a few steps away behind her. He watches her long hair sways at her fast steps.

She finally stops at the front door and looks up, making him copy her to look at the sign.

"Library?" he questions. That's when she finally realizes his presence. "Were you following me?" She looks up at him, frowning.

He doesn't reply and walks ahead of her towards the library. It's probably the part of the school that he barely touches at his almost three years being a student here. Eun Ha follows his tall figure and decides to go the different directions. She just wants to read in peace without his disturbance.

For almost half of the lunch hour, she is immersed in one book that she finds at the secluded part of the library. She is reading a novel with a simple story line between a son with her mom struggling their life after the divorce. She doesn't know how complicated it is for a child to have a single parent because until now, she only knows that any family is like hers, a complete set.

Eun Ha is so immersed into the story on how good his son takes care of his mother until someone snatches her book away from her grip.

"What are you doing?!" she almost squeaks in anger and tries to snatch back the book from his grip. However, In Yeop knows better that she couldn't do that as he holds the book up and tries to read the page that she reads earlier.

"Give me that, In Yeop!" she jumps on her tiptoes, but it's quite useless since he is much taller than she is. "Hwang In Yeop!" she hisses again, frustrated. He put his forefinger in front of his lips, telling her to quiet down as his eyes kept reading.

His eyebrows furrow as he realizes what she is reading.

He looks down at her who is still trying to grab his hand, "Why did you read this?" he asked. Instead of answering to him, she grips onto his shoulder and tries to push herself even more. "I won't give it back unless you answer," he pretends to threaten her.

"Yah," she hisses again and all hell broke loose. He yelps in surprise as she starts to pull his hair in annoyance. As he tries to dodge her attack, he manages to put the book on top of the bookshelves which are almost impossible for her to get. It makes her even more irk. He is always like this, making fun of her.

"Yah, yah, Park Eun Ha," he holds his hands to front as she walks forward with taunting eyes. "Come here, Hwang In Yeop." She hissed under her breath, making him gulped down.

All the commotions at the back of the library finally reaches the front desk where the teacher is. Some of the students also start to get disturbed and that's when Ms. Jung gets up from her chair and heads to the source.

"Kids! What are you doing?"

In Yeop and Eun Ha finally stops bickering. Ms. Jung looks at the position they are in. He is trying to pin her hands on the bookshelves, hovering on her. Meanwhile her other free hand is still pushing on his chest and her foot on his sin, preventing him to come any closer. Both of their hair is already so messed up. Neither of them realizes how provocative this scene is in front of a teacher's eyes.

But it isn't what surprised him. As he guards down, she uses the chance to push him off of her and fix her posture before giving a deep bow to the teacher.

"I'm sorry for the disturbance, Ms. Jung," she apologizes and quickly straightens her posture again. "This guy—"

Eun Ha stops as she realizes something is wrong. Neither In Yeop nor Ms. Jung says anything. But both of them look at each other with a look she can't understand. But Ms. Jung quickly recovers and begins being herself again as she turns her attention to her.

"Park Eun Ha, you know you can't make such noise here, right?" she scolds, back again being the teacher herself.

"Ye—",

"Is it necessary to scold her like that?"

It shocks her when he cuts her off and defends her. It isn't what she wanted, that kind of defensive words. But the way he talks, almost growling at the teacher looks unusual. Everyone knows that he is rebellious, but not to the extent he disrespects someone.

"Hwang In Yeop," she snaps under her breath but he doesn't notice.

"You both better go back to class. It's about to start." Ms. Jung finally says, her eyes are on her which makes her nod quickly.

They finally move forward. However, when they are about to walk past Ms. Jung, she can hear him whispering under his breath which she is sure of. It's for Ms. Jung.

"Don't tell us our responsibilities when you can't even do one."

In Yeop walks ahead of her. From the corner of her eyes, she can see that Ms. Jung is stunned by what he says earlier. She doesn't know what he means by that but judging by her look, he has hurt her with his words. She quickly bows for the last time before she storms out of the library.

"In Yeop!" she tries to catch up with his quick pace. "In Yeop!" She grabs his arm to stop him. Trying to catch her breath, she is ready to snap at him without knowing what condition he is in. "What did you say to Ms. Jung? You don't need to be that hostile towards her. It was our fault anyway."

In Yeop shrugs her hands, not realizing that she is still held unto him which makes her stumble with her own foot. His actions surprise her because no matter he makes fun of her, he never goes hard on her. Still dazed, he finally looks at her with the look she can't comprehend. He never had this look on him before. It's dead serious and it isn't something like him at all in three years of knowing him.

"The book you read was crap. Stop reading something bullshit."

Even his voice sends chills down her spine and when he walks away, she just can't take her eyes off of him.

"Eun Ha, what are you doing? Class is about to start." Jae Hyun calls her when he sees her in front of the classroom. She doesn't reply and he follows her gaze. He frowns as he knows what catches her attention. It irks him most of the time that In Yeop always gets her attention, no matter how bad he treats her in his eyes.

"Eun Ha," he calls again, this time she responds. "Let's get inside."

She nods. Her eyes follow the tall figure until it disappears at the corner, ditching the class. She has so many questions on her head, knowing that her guts tell her there is something he hides.

Jae Hyun pats her head, tidying up her mess up hair. She thanks him with her eyes as she pulls out her books from her desk.

"Did he annoy you again?"

Eun Ha is about to nod, but she stops herself. "No. What makes you think I'm always bullied?" she chuckles, deciding to keep what happens earlier to herself.

----

Ever since that day, In Yeop doesn't act like his usual self. He is known with his habit to sleep through the lesson but whenever he wakes up between the breaks, she knows that his face always looks disturbed. It looks like something bothers him lately. He still hangs out with his friends, going to lunch or even skip classes. But what changes the most that he doesn't even have any snappy remarks at her anymore. It has been a week and he pretends that she doesn't exist at all. The fact that he sits just across from her makes it too obvious.

"Eun Ha, do you want to grab lunch together?" Jae Hyun asks, diverting her attention from In Yeop's sleeping figure. He almost hates how he still gets her attention even though he does nothing this time. This whole week has been a peaceful week with no him teasing her around. But what he hasn't expected is that she looks like she's waiting forward to it, almost.

"I think I'll pass. I still have some bread from this morning," she smiles, showing him her plastic bread.

"Then I'm not going to take lunch either." He said stubbornly.

She chuckles then pushes him off from her table since he is sitting on top of it. "Just go grab something to eat. Remember about your gastric. Be punctual!" she reminds.

Jae Hyun forcefully pushes himself off of the table and stands up. "Do you want me to buy you something?" he finally offers which she denies. "Go, go. We still have 40 minutes." She shoo him. He looks back at her before he finally leeaves the classroom.

Not many of the students left the classroom, including Eun Ha and In Yeop. Looking at his figure with his torso arched in an awkward way, she finally takes out a bottle of banana milk she always carries every day.

She stands up and knocks on his table. In Yeop moves a bit, feeling the disturbance of his sleep before staying still again. Within the third knock, he finally moves and looks up to see her looking down on him. He frowns upon seeing the least person that will approach him on any day. His eyes followed the sweet treat on top of the table and looked up to see her trying her best to put her poker face on.

"What is this?" he asks with his raspy voice as he straightens up his posture.

"This is my last stock of the day." She says indifferently, making him confused.

"You're giving this to me?"

"What does it look like then?"

His frown goes deeper as he tries to figure what she means.

"What makes you think I drink something sweet like this?"

"Then don't take it!" she huffs, ready to snatch back the bottle from his desk. But he is quick enough to grab it before she does. Plugging the straw, he starts to drink the sweet treat. It is true that it isn't his favorite, its hers. But he knows he just can't let what she gives him the first time.

At first, Eun Ha plans to go back to her seat after she gives him the milk. But since the questions are so much on her head until she can't bear it, she decides to sit down at the seat in front of him.

He notices her troubled face then puts down his drink as he crosses his arm at front. "What do you want to ask?"

"Am I that obvious?" she widens her eyes, only responding when he wrinkles his nose at her. "Are you okay if I ask?"

He raises an eyebrow. "Since when do you care about my response? I don't think you asked my permission the other day before you kicked me in the sin."

She sheepishly smiles which makes him catch off his guard as he catches the gesture. His heart suddenly thumps a little bit faster, making him have to put one of his palms just to make sure that it's his heart beating that fast.

"Sorry," she stuck her tongue out a bit while holding up one hand. Seeing her cutely apologizing, making him blink. Not believing what he is seeing.

He abruptly stands up until his chair makes loud noise. "What is wrong with you?" he mutters under his breath as he makes his way outside. "Yah, where are you going?!" she calls out. "Lunch! What else! I'm hungry!" he yells back, not daring himself to turn around. "In Yeop-ah, don't leave me!" Eun Ha quickly stands up and catches up with him.

-----

"Only one?" she asks, commenting on his half-eaten bread as they walk down the school hall.

"I have stock." He shrugs as he takes a big bite on his bread.

"Where?" As long as she remembers, he only bought one.

"There." He points to her hands which are already full with 5 various kinds of breads that she bought earlier at the canteen.

"They're mine!" she snaps as she turns her body to the opposite direction to protect her breads.

In Yeop clucks his tongue at her, shaking his head in disbelief. "What kind of a gluttonous monster are you?"

"I will eat what I want." She narrows her eyes at him.

As they walk towards the school park where students can hang out freely in their break time, they continue to bicker. It is a pretty strange sight considering that both of them never really get along. But today, even though there is always something to fight about, seeing them together looking for some place to eat is one of a kind.

In Yeop is teasing her short height when he successfully snatches one of her bread from hers. With her occupied hands, it's almost impossible for her to jump and grab it back, so she yells at him. However, she stops when she sees Jae Hyun is approaching. Her eyes widen and she quickly moves to behind him.

"What are you doing?" he asks, looking backward. Eun Ha quickly pulls him by his shirt back when he is about to move away, revealing her. "Park Eun Ha," he tries to get her attention when her eyes frantically move in different directions.

Eun Ha doesn't want Jae Hyun to see her with him. He will ask so many questions since she already refuses his offer to go grab a lunch. Here she is, walking with her so-called eternal enemy, In Yeop.

In Yeop is about to snap at her again if only his eyes don't catch Ms. Jung from across the park. They lock eyes, making both of them stop for a moment. Taking a deep breath, Ms. Jung decides to walk towards him. Seeing her approaching, he unconsciously takes a few step backs and bumps her in the process.

"Yah, yah! Where are you going?" she hisses. "I'm going," he mutters, not looking back as he starts to walk away. "Hwang In Yeop!" she calls him again, trying to lower down her voice. When Jae Hyun is about to turn around in her direction, she quickly runs towards In Yeop, ducking on his tall figure as she tries her best to match his pace.

He glares at her. "Wha—"

"In Yeop-ah,"

The familiar voice that calls his name from a far stuns him. Without thinking much, he pushes her by her shoulder to run with him. Eun Ha doesn't know what is going on but she is thankful that she can run away from Jae Hyun. They turn left to the corner where their classroom is on the opposite of the hall. There are least students there since there are only labs and unused rooms at that hall. Eun Ha can finally breathe again at no sight of Jae Hyun and so does In Yeop as he looks back.

"Who are you hiding from?" In Yeop finally asks.

"It's—" she tries to talk with uneven breath, It's so exhausting running with him and his unbelievable fast pace. "Oh my!"

In Yeop can't process what is happening now when Eun Ha suddenly grabs his hand and pulls him with her to one of the empty classrooms. Her breads are spread all on the floor as they press against the door. Eun Ha holds the knob cautiously. The only thing that crosses her mind when she sees Jae Hyun at the end of the hallway is to hide.

He finally realizes who she is trying to hide from when he sees Jae Hyun from the small window door. He looks at her figure who still tries so hard to hold the knob, afraid that Jae Hyun might check the class.

"Isn't he your best friend? Why are you hiding from him?"

"Ssh!" Eun Ha quickly turns around when he speaks. In Yeop clucks his tongue and moves forward. But she quickly grabs unto his shirt again to prevent him from going further. "Don't go out just yet. Let's wait until he disappears." She meekly says. "Please?" now clasping her hands together.

He rolls his eyes and finally waits until Jae Hyun disappears, or so they think. After she is sure that it's safe, Eun Ha quitely turns the knob and pushes the door open. At the scene, In Yeop unconsciously copy her to take a peek at the hall.

"It's safe! Let's—"

Everything happens at the speed of light. The next thing she knows that she hears the door being slam shut close and now she's back in the empty classroom. Not that it isn't what distracts her. The fact that In Yeop pin her against the door and how she can feel him breathing on her.

"In—"

In Yeop quickly covers her mouth with his palm and tells her to shut up with his eyes. She blinks frantically at how close his face is. She can even see his pupil moving. After he is sure that she doesn't speak, he turns his attention to the small window to take a peek.

A shadow of Ms. Jung approaching makes him grow even more cautious. Slowly, he lowers his body and pulls her along with him.

"Hwang In Yeop."

Both of them can hear her voice just behind the door. With his other free hand, he slowly locks the knob. Almost at the same time, Ms. Jung is trying to open the knob. The loud sounds startle them both. In instinct, he pulls her closer as Ms. Jung tries to get a look at what's inside the class from the small window.

Eun Ha can feel her heart beating like crazy. She can feel his hand at the back of her head. Never in her life she is this close to the opposite sex. She can't help but to look at his neck, up to his jawline. She gulps down when she sees how his Adam apple moves, finally realizing that who is in front of her is a grown-up man.

"Why are you hiding from Ms. Jung?" she finally breaks the silence, whispering.

His attention finally diverts towards her as he looks down on her. Still not realizing how nervous she is on his embrace; he shakes his head.

"I'll explain later."

After a while, Ms. Jung finally left the scene. She finally can breathe normally again when In Yeop let go of her. He rubs his nape nervously when he realizes the fact that he dares to hold her. After a few moments of silence which they both take to calm their own head, while they are sitting down, she breaks the silence again.

"So, I do think I deserve an explanation."

In Yeop finally turns his attention back at her. She can feel that it becomes hard to look him right in the eyes, but she tries her best.

"Why do you hide from Ms, Jung? You were so hostile on her too back in the library. Are you—"

"That woman is my mother."

The fact silences her. She doesn't expect that, not in her wildest imagination. There are more questions to ask compared to her first plan. But nothing seems to come out any moment.

Without looking at her, the story flows from his mouth. How he comes from a broken family. How his mother, Ms. Jung, left him with his careless father who can even take care of himself. The only thing that he is thankful for is the money that his father's family always has. It's probably the reason why his father still depends on his family for everything even though he is married. The fact that his mother abandons him to life on her own doesn't amuse him at all. The only thing that she does only to send him presents on his birthday which always go to the trashcan before anyone can open it.

"Don't look at me like that."

"How?"

"That look. The pity is obvious."

"I'm not pitying." She quickly denies.

He doesn't know what's gotten into him to tell her the story. He always so closes with his private life, only the teachers know. It is probably the biggest reason his way of behaving never really affects his school report. The look on her face just now is what he always avoids. He doesn't need anyone pitying his life, because he doesn't.

Suddenly he feels a warm hand on his head. He is taken by surprise at how Eun Ha strokes his hair with the face that she is going to burst out crying any more minutes.

"You're one strong boy." She says, making him shut his mouth. "Good job."

The compliment is what he hasn't heard for a while. With her compliment, he suddenly knows he already passes the hard time when not everyone in their age will face. He takes his moment to let himself enjoy the affection she is giving in. He doesn't know those simple words can make such an impact on him.

"In Yeop-ah, you did well."

----

"You ate lunch with him, did you?" Jae Hyun has been attacking her with the same questions for almost half of the day which she only replies with the same answer, no. "There are a lot of witnesses, Park Eun Ha."

"Really?" she pretends to be clueless as she continues to write down her paper.

Suddenly a shadow is hovering above her. When she looks up, she finds In Yeop with a playful smirk on his lips. At the same moment, a loud thud startled her as a pile of thick books slammed on her desk.

"Park Eun Ha, I did you a favor. You should take this to the teacher's room. I already said that you will deliver them."

She widens her eyes at his words. It's the task that every student avoids.

"You—" she points her fingers at him. "Yah, yah, In Yeop-ah!!"

But she is too late because he already leaves the classroom with his friends, laughing out loud. Jae Hyun watches the scene in silence. He has so many things going on his head at their interactions. But neither of it seems to make sense to him.

The lunch break bell rings and almost every student makes their way out of the class. She groans at the books pile on her desk.

"You go first, Jae Hyun. I need to stop by first."

"Let me help you with that. After that we can go to the canteen together."

This time she doesn't deny his offer. She opens her bag to look for her wallet. But suddenly she stops when she spots something inside it. Weird, I don't remember buying any bread today. She takes out three breads that tie into one with a deep frown. Her eyes finally catch the note that is written on post-it with a messy handwriting.

'What do you think about eating rice with bread for lunch?'

That sarcasm. She knows it very well who writes it. Instead of feeling insulted, she laughs at the note. There are melon, chocolate and mustard bread. There is the bread she often buys and she is surprised that he knows all of her favorites.

"What is it?" Jae Hyun asks, trying to take a peek at what makes her laugh.

"Huh? Oh, nothing!" she quickly puts back the bread on her bag and closes it. "Let's go. I'm hungry!"

The time goes fast and the school day is almost nearing the end. In Yeop closes his book as he takes a look at the watch on his wrist. It's about the time the bell rings. When the bell rings, everyone in the class stands up to bid goodbye to the teacher and prepares to get home. He slings his backpack on one side. He stops when his bag collides with something hard which happens to be Eun Ha's bag.

"I'm going first!" Eun Ha takes a few steps forward, not letting him go ahead of him. "Jae Hyun, let's go!"

Jae Hyun stands up and follows her suit. In Yeop follows her figure until she stops just in front of the door. Eun Ha turns around and sticks her tongue out at him before she finally leaves the class for good. It stuns him how she pulls such a childish act on him. He shakes his head as he pulls his bag to his front to fix the zipper.

However, his eyes catch something inside. Curious, he opens his bag wider and takes out an unfamiliar object from his bag.

'Drink this liquid of sugars until your stomach hurt!'

He can't help but to burst out laughing. Some of the students that still left in the class looked at him weird. It's a pretty rare sight to see him laughing out loud like that. Opening the lid, he takes one big gulp of the banana milk as he exits the class.

"Yah, Hwang In Yeop, since when do you drink that kind of stuff? I thought you don't like sweet things."

"I don't." he shakes his head as he takes off the yellow post-it notes from the bottle and puts it inside his pocket.

"Then why did you drink it?"

"I think I'm going to like it from now." He answers, shrugging with a playful smile on his lips.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

93.3K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...
243K 7.7K 33
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. L...
73K 2.7K 57
When dancing to Okey dokey together became their thing . . . In his quiet heart, one sided love took root only to be shaken by the arrival of a next...
31.6K 1.5K 26
❝This wouldn't have happened if I just got his number.❞ --; Jeongcheol fanfic (short story) Started: 08-07-2020 Ended: 08-11-2020