Switch my sweetheart

Por Kyo_j_readz

Naruto and Hinata broke up months ago and decided to become close friends due to a tiny problem with hinata n... Más

First day back
No time
Girls are scary
boys are dumb when it comes to dates
avoid
Trouble
I'm Alone
hangout with me Sakura...
Sasuke's Reasons
Friend's past
Get the Blond or stay on your knees
Forgive the Raven or stay on your knees
What's going on with me!?
sleepover games
coming out in a closet
Where is she...
ask him out...
Sad little Raven

Dance with me...

2K 84 86
Por Kyo_j_readz

3rd pov

"Aaahhhh!!! Can't believe that the dance is tonight!!! Girls we need to do our hair today!" Ino clasped her hands with Ten ten and Karui.

"Okay!....where's Sakura?" Ten ten asked. Ino smirked and rolled her eyes.

"She's probably making out with her date."

Meanwhile

"Uhm S-Sakura-chan...are you sure you wanna ruin the suprise?"

"Yes! Hurry I wanna see your beautiful dress now!"

Hinata stepped out of the bathroom stall blushing madly.

"Woah..."

"S-so....how does it look?"

"You look so beautiful my love!" Sakura hugged her girlfriend. Hinata smiled as she hugged her back.

"Can I see yours?"

"What!? No way, your gonna have to wait!" Sakura kissed Hinata's cheek.

"No fair!?"

"Hehe!"

"Sakura..."

The pinkett looked at the shy girl in silence.

"...Tell me the truth...are you over Sasuke-kun..."

Sakura stood there in silence, shocked. Hinata didn't get a good impression of how this was going.

"...No...no matter what....I will always love Sasuke-kun..."

Hinata felt her heart drop.

"I-I see...." Hinata wanted to cry.

"But..."

The pinkett made Hinata look up again.

"No matter what happens...Im going to love Sasuke-kun....but not the way like before...I want to get over him so."

Sakura look over to Hinata and smiled.

"Will you help me with that Hinata Hyuga?"

Hinata teared up and hugged Sakura tighter this time.

"Yes...I will help you..."

Suigetsu's house

"Dude...we're late. We were supposed to help out with decorating for the dance." Jūgo stated. Suigetsu rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I would have to see Karin there then..."

"And how's that a bad thing?"

"She only thinks of us as dumb friends...honestly I dont blame her. I mean...she's given up on Sasuke for Sakura....then she gave up again for Naruto....you could tell she'll never be with me."

Jūgo sighed stood up and straightened his tie.

"You could come out now..."

Suigetsu was confused until he saw Karin peek inside of his room.

"Wait what!?" Suigetsu blushed.

"Tch I thought it would be best for the both of you to talk it out. I'll be waiting downstairs." Jūgo stated as be left.

"...I'm guessing you heard a that..." Suigetsu said awkwardly.

"Yep...why didn't you tell me?" Karin said.

"W-well...you know...you liked Sasuke and all....I just....wanted you to be happy." Suigetsu blushed. Karin suddenly got close to him.

"Ya know...I would never stop hanging out with you...even if I was with you, or Sasuke...Your special to me."

Suigetsu blushed which made the red head nervous.

"Haha or something like that!? I-I m-mean Jūgo is very special to me as well and-"

Karin was then shut up by Suigetsu hugging her. She could tell he was smiling.

"Suigetsu....would you wanna head to the dance with me?"

"Hehe....oi that's for me to ask you."

"Too bad..."

Kiba's place

Kiba was fixing his messy hair when he heard his mom naggin at him.

"MAKE SURE YOU COME HOME!? MR.SHIKAKU STILL HASNT FORGAVE ME!?"

"YEAH I KNOW MOM!?"

Kiba rolled his eyes as he heard the doorbell. His sister opened it and yelled out for Kiba. The dog lover ran downstairs for the door.

He was then met with an embarrassed Shikamaru with a bouquet of flowers.

"Uhm...hey are you oka-"

"You said I'm not romantic....so....here it is...will you go to the dance with me?" Shikamaru said nervously.

Kiba wanted to laugh at his attempt but was also very happy that he had done it.

"Yes...my love."

Shikamaru and Kiba kissed softly while Kiba's sister and Mother squealed.

"Eee! Awwww!"

"Tch...can you two go somewhere else!?"

"No way! Now grab your suit and head to school! Your late!"

Kiba nodded and headed upstairs.

"Tch what a drag...dont worry Mrs.Inuzuka, it's a chill day today...barley no classes."

"Oh! Hehe, you're such a gentleman! Thanks for giving me notice!"

"Anytime."

Kiba came crashing downstairs very excited.

"OKAY LET'S GO BABE!" Kiba jumped go his lover.

"Alright Alright....Cya." shikamaru waved at Kiba's family.

"Byeee!"

Later that day

Naruto's pov

"Narutoooo!!! Oi! Open the door!?" My papa squealed.

"I SAID IM NOT GOING!?" I screamed back.

...If everyone's going with a date....then what's the point of trying to go. Shino found a date....and Lee asked Gaara...I'm lonely.

I would of said yes to sasuke in an instant but...I can't stop feeling guilty...

Plus I'm not the type to stay in relationships long...I'm too scared to open up....especially to Sasuke in that way...

"Naruto? Can I come inside?"

I heard my father Kakashi at the door...he will ground me in a second if I say no...

"Go ahead...."

I heard the door open and see my Dad walking in. He sat down next to me and sighed.

"You know...I was scared to asked your Papa out to a dance."

I look at him puzzled...him....scared?!

"Heh....its true. I thought if he rejected me, it would be the end of the world....but....even without a date....its still fun to go to a dance."

I got on my knees hoping for my question to be answered.

"Wait so you went!? Did papa look your way and danced with you!?" I beamed. He looked at me with an embarrassed face.

"Well....no, not exactly..."

I suddenly felt a heavy weight hit me....

"However....after that, Papa started to acknowledge me more. So....the more we talked...the more courage I built to ask him out again. He said yes....we went on our first date...told our parents on graduation....few years later we started living together....then...well you came along. We adopted you in a heartbeat. Now here I am giving my son advice about love...I'm getting old am I haha."

Wait...Papa liked him way after.....but father loved him for a long time....just like me.

"....Dad!....I-Im in love with Sasuke!" I put my head down blushing.

"Is that so...Sasuke will be a great son-in-law..."

"Huh!? D-Dad!?"

I JUST SAID I LIKE HIM!?

"I'm just kidding...so?....whats stopping you from asking him?"

....what....

The dance

3rd pov

Sasuke was dropped off by his brother Itachi and his Fiance Deidara.

"Just stay right here....I'm only gonna check it out then leave..." the raven said.

"Hah!? Your gonna make us wait for you?! You put on your outfit too!?" Deidara whined.

"What's the point....you know..." Sasuke said with no emotion behind it.

"Okay, just hurry up then..." Itachi parked the vehicle.

Sasuke only stayed by the benches to see who's all there.

He saw everyone dancing with their lovers, and friends. Some people even sat alone.

"Sasuke?"

Sasuke turned to see Suigetsu dancing with Karin.

"Woah....since when?" Sasuke smirked.

"Ugh....since you broke my heart Sasuke-kun!" Karin teased which made Suigetsu hug her tighter.

"Heh...I guess I'm a monster for that..." sasuke said sarcastically.

"So you here alone?" Suigetsu asked.

"Yeah....but I only came to see what it was like then leave."

"I see...well later on we can come over!"

"No...I wanna be alone for awhile...got to get over dobe you know. I think I'm done with dating for awhile...need to focus on myself." Sasuke smiled to himself. Karin and Suigetsu looked at each other and frowned.

"Dont give up Sasuke-kun! Naruto will come around, believe it you know!...hehe at least that's what he always says." Karin smiled.

Sasuke only bowed his head down and turned for the exit. He was heading over to his brother's car, when he felt someone tug his sleeve.

"Sakura?" Sasuke said a bit shocked.

"...hey...You look good."

"Thanks....so do you..."

Sakura smiled and sighed.

"You know what...I'm done being mad...it's not good."

"Yeah....I guess it is..."

"Heh...I forgive you..."

Sasuke turned to Sakura who was smiling.

"What...."

"I said....I forgive you....No matter what Sasuke....I'll always love you. But not in the way we were...I'm willing to be friends with you..."

Sasuke stood there not knowing what to say.

"I'll give you time....but thank you for everything..."

Sakura bowed....and so did Sasuke.

"No....thank you Sakura..."

They both smiled at each other until they felt a sinister aura.

"Well you two seem to be on good terms!" Hinata grinned.

"Hinata!" Sakura said nervously.

Hinata grabbed onto Sakura still smiling.

"Cmon my love let's go inside!" Hinata hugged her lover.

Sasuke stood there and tensed up when Hinata stared at him with a murderous glare.

"Okay Hinata! Anyways....cya around Sasuke-kun!" Sakura waved. Sasuke nodded and sighed.

"...wanna dance?"

Sasuke turned around to see Naruto in his suit and everything. His heart started to pound fast again. The color on Sasuke's face came back.

"What did you say...."

"I said...dance with me Sasuke..." Naruto blushed. Sasuke wanted to shout out in excitement. Instead, he grabbed Naruto's hand and headed inside.

"Yes..."

They both walked inside while Sasuke signaled Itachi to leave.

Meanwhile

"THAT LIL SHIT MADE US WAIT OUT HERE JUST TO WAVE US OFF!?" Deidara scowled. Itachi chuckled at his lover as he started the car.

"Calm down my love...I have the impression that he won't be home early..."

Deidara blushed as he turned over to itachi.

"Wait!? Does that mean...YES YES LETS GO HOME NOW!" Deidara started getting excited as they drove off.

Parking lot

"How did you get Naruto to go to the dance.....overall ask Sasuke to go with him?" Iruka said as he was leaning on his vehicle. Kakashi scratched the back of his head before taking his mask off.

"Well...its a matter of...telling our story..."

"Wait what!? You told him about me rejecting you!?"

"Well...yes...but hey it worked!"

"Yeah well maybe you should just leave out the rejected part out!? Baaaaakaa!!!" Iruka started hitting his husband's chest. Kakashi grabbed onto Iruka's wrists and pulled him closer.

"Huh!?"

"....please Iruka....go to the dance with me...." Kakashi said softly. Iruka blushed as he looked up.

"Okay...."

They both hugged as they danced slowly in the parking lot.

Everyone was having a blast. Hinata and Sakura left early to go on a date. Ino and Sai danced away. Kiba and Shikamaru were nowhere to be found. And Karin had to teach Suigetsu how to not fall during dancing.

Naruto laughed as Sasuke twirled him around.

"Cmon Naruto stay with the beat!?" Sasuke nagged.

"Haha s-sorry!" Naruto stopped messing around.

"S-so...your telling me....you've liked me ever since we were kids...." Sasuke blushed.

"Hehe....y-yeah...sorry." Naruto frowned. Sasuke lifted his chin up and smiled.

"Dont ever apologize for that...."

Naruto slowly nodded as he and Sasuke kissed. They pulled away and joined their heads together.

"So....this means we're boyfriends....right?" Naruto asked. Sasuke only nodded as he hugged the blond.

"I love you Naruto...."

"I love you too....Sasuke"

The End♡

_________________________________________

Aww!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed this story!

I'll be taking a little break before writing a new story! (By that I mean in like.....two days or sum (⌐■-■) hehe)

Anyways...

Thanks for reading!

Cya luvs (◠‿・)-☆

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
165K 4.7K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
353K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
991K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...