Omega leader | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By tknoir

❝Omegas can lead packs too, until someone finds out.❞ - Because Taehyung lives in a pack that sees omegas as... More

❖ foreword
❖ introduction
❖ moodboard
❖ prologue
❖ 01 | challenge
❖ 02 | lemongrass
❖ 03 | bathtub
❖ 04 | neon pink
❖ 05 | he knows
❖ 06 | deal
❖ 07 | smart
❖ 08 | jesus and lakes
❖ 10 | awkward
❖ 11 | workout
❖ 12 | imaginary friends
❖ 13 | in the closet
❖ 14 | betrayal stems from trust
❖ Questions and Answers
❖ Important a/n
❖ 15 | blissful slumber

❖ 09 | cinnamon

266 43 48
By tknoir

-> smut  

Taehyung was exhausted after a long day. It was mating season which meant there were lots of things he had to do in order to make sure there was no non-consensual activity happening in the pack. The amount of horny alphas and omegas he had to deal with had really taken a toll on him. 

His whole body was aching but this was a common occurrence at that point, he was constantly pushing his body past its limits. He dragged his feet along, deciding to go to the lake. Whenever he had a particularly harsh day he tended to go there in order to unwind.

As he pushed open the entrance to the lake, he was surprised to find Jungkook submerged in the lake, eyes sealed. The smell of Jungkook's pheromones filled his nose as Taehyung came to a realisation.

Jungkook was in rut.

He could smell Jungkook's fresh scent, a mixture of citrus and an unidentified soap. It was much stronger than usual, wrapping its tendrils around Taehyung's body and compelling his mind. He was already feeling slightly lightheaded.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called out.

Jungkook looked at him revealing that his eyes were now partially golden. In a quick second Jungkook was in front of him, water dripping down his face and body.

"Jungkook how about you sit down and take a deep breath huh?" Taehyung tried to calm Jungkook by lightly pushing him off but Jungkook didn't budge, face buried in his neck.

"Leave Tae. Please, before I do something we both regret." Jungkook breathed out, breath fanning across Taehyung's neck.

He felt heat rush to his abdomen, "Yeah," Taehyung agreed but didn't move, his feet seemed to be stuck in place. Water was starting to seep into his clothes, rivuletting off Jungkook's hair and body.

"You smell so good," Jungkook whispered, sounding breathless.

Taehyung was beginning to feel heat rise from his core, spreading out into his body. Jungkook's hand was hovering around his waist, warmth radiating from his damp body. Jungkook seemed extremely tense, his hands hesitant as he leaned heavily on Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't know what got into him, probably Jungkook's pheromones but he said something he never thought he would say, "I can help."

It was as if he flipped a switch, Jungkook's hands immediately latched onto his waist and his lips moved to brush against his earlobe. "Are you sure?"

Taehyung shivered, nodding before leaning down to kiss Jungkook. It was hot and frenzied, Jungkook didn't hold back anymore, hands all over Taehyung tracing over his lower back and ass.

Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's lower lip, feeling Jungkook swipe his tongue against Taehyung's lips. Taehyung opened his mouth, allowing Jungkook to explore with his tongue.

Taehyung ran his hands upon Jungkook's back, feeling the water seep into his clothes even further. Taehyung felt Jungkook grind against his thigh, his erection obvious through his boxers.

"Has anyone ever told you you're really hot?" Jungkook groaned against his mouth, eyes now entirely gold and half lidded. Taehyung didn't respond, too preoccupied by the feeling of Jungkook's mouth doing wonders against him.

He felt Jungkook tug at his shirt, indicating for him to remove it. He pulled back for Jungkook to pull his shirt over his head before immediately leaning in to continue making out. Heat was beginning to pool in his stomach, he knew Jungkook's rut was inducing his heat to come early. Jungkook's wet skin was cool against his burning body, he then jumped onto Jungkook, wrapping his legs tightly around his waist.

"The lake," he moaned out when Jungkook's hands found their place on his ass. Jungkook led them to the lake, stumbling slightly when Taehyung rubbed their hips together. When they reached the edge Taehyung fumbled with his pants, distancing himself from Jungkook as he took them off.

The minute he pulled his pants off Jungkook was there, kissing him feverently once again. Taehyung kissed back just as hard, hand palming at the front of Jungkook's boxers. Jungkook broke the kiss, taking a deep breath before pulling Taehyung into the lake.

It was quite shallow at this part, water only reaching their collarbones. Taehyung moaned when the cool water enveloped him, temporarily soothing the fire that coursed in his veins. Jungkook had taken off his boxers while he had taken off his pants, cock standing flush against his abs.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's head back gently, gripping his scarlet hair and leaning in to suck on his neck. Taehyung could sense Jungkook was getting impatient, his kisses became harsher and his fingers were hovering over Taehyung's now uncovered entrance.

Jungkook was usually calm and collected, never rash but right now he looked absolutely ravaged. His hair was clumped together, eyes luminescent like the water around them, lips red and swollen. It was incredibly hot seeing Jungkook like his.

Just then he felt a finger prodding at his entrance, Jungkook looked up, eyes questioning, Taehyung nodded signaling it was ok. "God Jungkook," Taehyung mewled when Jungkook pushed his finger in.

"You're so fucking tight, do you not even finger yourself?" Jungkook groaned, probably imagining Taehyung touching himself. Taehyung just arched his back in response when Jungkook pushed in a second digit.

There was a delicious burn when Jungkook pushed in a third finger, causing Taehyung to moan in pleasure. Jungkook was also stroking himself, letting Taehyung dig his nails into Jungkook's back.

When Jungkook curled his index finger and pressed into Taehyung, hitting his prostate dead on.

"Jungkook ohmygod!" he cried out feeling so close to the edge. He saw Jungkook grin, using his knowledge to repeatedly trust into his bundle of nerves. Taehyung was letting out a string of curses and incoherent words, writhing under the water.

Their bodies were pressed together yet Taehyung wanted to be closer, he wanted Jungkook inside him. So he paused gasping for breath before looking around.

No condoms.

Inwardly sighing he gripped Jungkook's neck, deciding to just focus on Jungkook's actions. He was surprised at how skilled Jungkook was, Jungkook's gaze heavy despite the glazed look in his eyes.

He could feel Jungkook rubbing his crotch against his thigh, chasing his orgasm as he continued working Taehyung open. Taehyung gasped when he felt Jungkook press a fourth finger on his rim, teasing him. He shook his head gripping Jungkook's neck tightly,

"Look how well you take my fingers, oh you take me so well Hyung," Jungkook growled, fourth finger now pressing its way inside him.

Jungkook has never called him hyung before but it caused arousal to rush everywhere, finally pushing him off the edge. He let out a broken noise he never thought he could make, feeling Jungkook finally touch his neglected cock, milking his orgasm.

Taehyung's thighs shook, recovering from his high as he slumped into the curve of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook was now stroking himself, fingers still loosely moving inside Taehyung. Taehyung was shaking slightly from overstimulation, watching Jungkook chase his finish.

Jungkook moaned as he came, eyes fluttering closed as his head flew back. Jungkook carefully pulled his fingers out of him, ring finger brushing his prostate causing him to flinch. Taehyung finally really looked at Jungkook taking in the situation, Jungkook looked fucked out. Cheeks flushed, and mouth slightly open. He leaned forward lazily kissing Jungkook as they both caught their breath.

Taehyung felt something between them, still hard. His eyes widened as he realised Jungkook was in rut, which meant he was probably ready for multiple rounds.

---

I know i usually update 2-3 times a week but ive moved and there has been a lot going on so sorry for not updating in 10 days

we are at 455 (almost 500) reads!! thats crazy idk why but i appreciate it so much <3

a special chapter for my loves (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥ 

btw if you have feedback for my fetus smut skills please do let me know what i can improve 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
281K 13.4K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
565K 8.9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
117K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...