Tommyinnit Angst

By livthekid7

Tommy is being beat by his father everyday. But a meet up with some of the dream smp could change everything... More

Trigger warnings
The pain (1)
The car ride (3)
Not alone (4)
Dreams (5)
The big reveal (6)
The phone ring (7)
The voice mail (8)
Telling them (9)
The present (10)
Home (11)
Driving (12)
Chocolate cake(13)
The dream(14)
Birthday breakfast(15)
Shopping(16)
Sleepover (17)
Answering it (18)
Opening it up(19)
Surprise (20)
visit from him (21)
help (22)
change (23)
food and school(24)

The talk (2)

1.9K 59 21
By livthekid7

TW//abuse//alcohol//yelling//swearing//eating disorder//blood//knife

Tommy's POV

~10:30am~

I woke up with horrible back pain. 

It's not the worst it has been but its still very painful. 

I hop on the dreamsmp server completely forgetting about my black eye, it was only Techno, Wilbur, Dream and Sapnap. 

I was a bit confused but I went in the call anyways. 

When I went in Techno immediately called out my black eye. 

I left the call and went to get my makeup. 

It's not the first time I've had to cover up something my dad did to me. 

I got on when I was finished, more people were on the call now so nobody brought up my eye. 

Wilbur sent me a DM on twitter telling me to stay on after Dream was finished. 

Once everyone was on Dream started talking 

"Ok guys the reason I brought all of you on this call is I would like all of you to come to Florida, I will obviously pay for all of your tickets" 

"Omg really?" Karl said 

"Yep" Dream said 

"Oh Tommy I talked to your dad" 

my heart sank 

"He said its ok if you go he just has to talk to you first" 

I thought about what would happen I am not looking forward to that conversation. 

"TOMMY" Dream yelled 

"What the fuck? Oh sorry I just zoned out" 

"Ok?" Dream said confused. 

"Tubbo your parents said you could go as long as you stayed with Wilbur" 

"YAYYY" Tubbo said very happy. 

The people who could go were Sapnap, Wilbur, Technoblade, Karl, Tubbo, George and Ranboo. 

Everyone started to log off until it was just Wilbur, Techno, Dream, Sapnap and I. 

Techno spoke first "Ok Tommy what the fuck happened to your eye?" 

"Oh its nothing I just fell" I tried to lie but I've been told I'm not very good at it. 

"You fell? That's bullshit" Wilbur said 

"Yeah you don't get that kind of bruise from falling" Sapnap added. 

"Guys I swear I just fell" I say trying to sound believable 

"Tommy you can talk to us" Dream says in a calm tone 

"No It's nothing serious ok?" I say knowing what would happen if i actually told them 

"Ok as long as you're safe" 

"Of course I'm safe" then I heard my dad's footsteps 

I quickly said "Ok guys I gotta go I'll talk to you later" And then I ended the call. 

My dad came into my room and said "I'm going to let you go on that trip on two conditions" 

"What are they sir?" I say surprised and scared at the same time 

"Number one is that you cant tell anyone that I beat you" 

"Ok" I say knowing I wouldn't tell anyone anyways 

"number two is that you cannot eat more than one meal a week understand?" 

"Yes sir" 

"Good you're supposed to leave tomorrow so tell your 'friends'" he scoffed at that word "that you can go and then start packing" 

"Ok." 

Then he grabbed a baseball bat that was in my room an hit me in the chest I groaned in pain

"YOU SAY 'YES SIR' YOU USELESS PIECE OF GARBAGE GOT IT" 

"Y-Yes s-sir" it was hard to talk because it hurt so bad. 

Then he left to go out I have no idea where he's going because it's way to early to go to the bar and he doesn't have a job. 

I didn't pay much attention to it because I had to get up and tell the smp that I could go. 

I got on the call and to my surprise Sapnap, Dream, Wilbur and Techno were still on the VC.

Dream's POV

After Tommy weirdly left the VC we decided to stay on the call. 

"That was weird" Wilbur said 

"Yeah I know he just kind of left" I say. 

"Something's up like there is no way that black eye came from a fall" Sapnap says. 

"Well where else do you think it's from?" I say sarcastically 

"Something is definitely up but I think he just fell" I say 

"No way did you see the way he was trying to think of something on the spot?" Techno said 

"Yeah that's true" I reply 

"Wait Tommy's joining back in" Wilbur points out. 

"Oh fuck act natural" Sapnap says. 

We all start laughing.

Tommy's POV

I go back in the VC to see them all laughing

They're all laughing at you

"Hey guys my dad said I could go" I say 

"That's great! What did your dad have to talk to you about?" 

I flinch at the word 'dad'. 

"Oh nothing just telling me to umm....stay safe and... don't get in trouble" I say. 

I am pretty good at making up excuses for my dads actions. 

"Ok I will pick you up at 10:30am tomorrow" Wilbur says. 

Then I hear the door open again so I say I have to go pack. 

They all actually believed me when I said that so then all of us logged off. 

My dad barged into my room holding a knife and very angry. 

I am twice as scared as I normally am because he is sober. 

He walked up to me, grabbed me by the throat so hard that I couldn't breathe.

He took my shirt off and then he grabbed the knife and stabbed me in the right side of my stomach. 

I screamed in pain so loud that I was out of breath after it, right after I screamed I knew it was a mistake he then proceeded to take the knife out of the right side of my stomach and shove it in my left side. 

I screamed even louder when the knife went in. 

After that he took off his belt and started beating me with it ten times harder than last time, he hit all the spots he hit before and more. 

Then when he was finished he yelled "DON'T EVER FUCKING DISRESPECT ME AGAIN YOU FAT PIG" 

"I'm s-sorry s-sir it w-wont happen a-again" I say trying to fight back the tears 

"fucking weak" he says before he leaves. 

"Oh one more thing I'm not going to be here tomorrow morning and I'm not going to be back tonight until late so I hope you have a horrible trip." 

When he left I started crying, the blood was practically pouring out of where he stabbed me. I ran to the bathroom cleaned my wounds and put bandages on them. Then I started packing I was going to be there for 2 weeks, I brought the only 5 shirts I had and my 6 pairs of shorts, some swim shorts, some hoodies and my makeup. 

When I finish packing I decide to stream beating minecraft speed run. 

I use makeup to make sure my eye isn't visible. 

I beat it in 2 hours and 27 minutes. 

Then I ended the stream. 

After that I took a shower I used cold water again so it wouldn't hurt my welts or my new stab wounds. 

When I was finished I saw there was a new message on discord so I opened it I feel like I'm having deja-vu

"Hey Tommy I know you told me not to worry but I know you didn't get that black eye from falling just please tell me what actually happened I'm really worried about you"- Technoblade- 2 minutes ago

"Hey Techno I shouldn't be telling you this but the black eye wasn't from me falling I will tell you what happened at Dreams but just promise me you wont tell anyone else"-Tommyinnit- Now

"Ok I wont tell anyone we will talk at Dreams have a good night"- Technoblade-Now

"You as well"- Tommyinnit- Now

That was a bad idea but oh well. Then I set my alarm for 9:00am and try to get some sleep.

words-1293

omg my second chapter is done!!!! It's a long one as well 

remember to drink some water and eat some food

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 15.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
32K 104 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...