Our Strange Love

Av Asiansmessedmeup

Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a go... Mer

Their Styles
Routine
school
Their Home
Studio
Excuse Me
A Dog
Tharn!!!
Type
Meanie
Yes or No?
Sick
Okay
A Trip?
Photo
Chocolate chip cookie
What the Hell!?
Nighttime
Halloween
Halloween PT.2
Lawsuit
Appointment
Birthday Party Pt. 1
7 Years Ago...
Birthday Party Pt.2
Smile?
Bump
Sickness
Gulf's Birthday Pt. 1
Intruder
5 Years Ago...
Leave
Drive
Inside Cabin
Attempts
Village
Scared Hubby
Christmas Preparation
Christmas Day
Acquired Knowledge
Last Day
Back Home
Asking the Hubby
Meeting Xia Yao
Stickers
Planning
Meeting the Guards
Mew's Birthday
Revealing.....
Tantrum
Insecurities
Baby Shower and Surprises
Lies and Capture
Why?
Nursery
Fight
Solution?
Pain and Soreness
Due Date
Thanya and Thonya
Gulf's Parents
Nightmares
Growing
Acceptance
~Our Journey Begins~
My Psycho Baby
Cutie's Bad Boy
Master

Surprise Hubby and New Friends

3.1K 155 51
Av Asiansmessedmeup

~Gulf's POV~

I can't wait to see my babies! Mew is driving me to my appointment with his insistence. I hoped to surprise him on his birthday about either the fact they're twins or their genders but he's coming along today.

We have a whole day of things to do. First my appointment, if we happen to get to know the gender today then we will also shop for stuff for their nursery, next is getting extra cameras and security measures for our home, curtains for all of our windows, buying groceries, visiting the place where we will hire professional bodyguards and all that good stuff.

Mew has his hand wrapped around my thigh while driving with only one hand. Damn he's so sexy! And sweet...and cuddly...and hot...and protective...and he's so perfect it's terrifying!

I love my hubby so much!

"Babe, what do you think their gender is?"

"I don't know, I kinda want a girl like Tharn wants but at the same time I wouldn't mind another boy. Just as long as you both are healthy and safe, I don't care."

We pulled up to the hospital and got out to make our way to the gynecology department. Mew kept one arm wrapped around my waist while his other hand rested in his pocket.

We made our way to the front desk to check-in and then proceeded to sit down and wait for Dr. Ittikorn.

I'm so excited!

I rub my belly and giggle when I felt a little kick respond. This is what I love the most during the time I'm pregnant. Their little kicks. It makes me feel like I'm communicating with them without having to share words to do so.

After waiting for 15 minutes, Dr. Ittikorn came and called my name.

"Hey Nong. I haven't seen you in a while! Look, your stomach has grown a lot since I've seen you. Let's go check up on them and see what's going on in that tummy."

I smiled and held my arms around my belly as we made our way into the room. Mew helped me up the table to sit before I laid down.

***I don't really know about all the things they talk about during an examination so we are just going to focus on the ultrasound. Also forgot to mention that the boys are at school***

"Lift up your shirt and then we can look to see what's going on."

I lifted my shirt and shivered at little once the cold gel touched my tummy. He started moving the wand around before he turned the computer towards us and showed my babies.

"Well would you look at that. Congratulations, you're having twins again!"

I was right!

"Twins!?" Mew looked beyond shocked before looking back at my belly before switching to the computer again.

Dr. Ittikorn pointed to the babies on the screen and Mew started crying.

"Babe!? Why are you crying!?"

"I-I'm so h-happy! We a-are having twins a-again!" Mew started kissing my whole face and started laughing while looking at the screen again.

"Can we know their genders?"

"Let's see here. The first baby right here is a girl and the second baby here.....

is another girl."

2 girls.

2 little princesses.

Mew at this point is dancing around and smiling like a child given a free trip to Disney world.

He's smiling so wide and I can't show how happy this makes me.

"Can we get a few copies of the ultrasound of the babies please?"

"You got it. Let's go over their health and work our way from there."

I'm bouncing in my seat as we approached the store. We are shopping for stuff for their nursery. I already have a few ideas about their room.

Even though they are girls, I don't want to explode their room full of pink. I just hope Mew doesn't go crazy with this.

This entire ride, he's been talking about how he's too spoil our girls and how he'll protect them from boys and everything.

I laughed at most of his statements on the way here. Right now I want to focus on the nursery first.

Oh my fucking gosh.

I'm never letting Mew shop for them ever again!!!

He's going to put together their nursery by himself with none of my help. He's been in this shop for 5 minutes and already has his arms full of clothes and shoes he wants to buy for them.

"That's way too many! We only need some clothes not the whole freaking aisle!"

"But baby~ they need outfits for every time of the day. I still need to find the dresses and the ballerina skirts too."

He's already starting to walk off so I walked in front of him and held my hand to his chest.

"Put. The. Clothes. Down. We are only buying a few outfits and stuff for their nursery. No skirts, no dresses and no outfits for every 5 minutes."

"But-"

"No."

"Ple-"

"Nuh-uh."

"Ba-"

"Nope."

"Pretty ple-"

"No."

I took some of the clothes and started putting them back on the shelves while he started to slowly put things back.

"Let's focus on their room and supplies we need before you start buying closets full of clothes for them."

"Fine." He scrunched up his nose and pouted like a child while sulking.

"It'll be okay. You can buy them clothes later. For right now, a crib."

I only want to buy one big crib for them to share. I did the same thing when I was pregnant with the boys. Only one crib.

"On it."

He grabbed the cart and made his way to the furniture.

I swear....I love that man.

I chuckled as I followed behind him as he started looking at everything they offered. He's like a child locked in candy shop with no supervision.

"Look my baby spiders. Daddy is going to spoil you rotten. He hasn't even met you two yet he's already wrapped around your little fingers. He already adores you."

"Baby~ look at this one. Come on."

He beckoned me with his hand and showed his gorgeous smile.

This man and our babies are my everything.

"You are certain, these are your best men?"

Mew is busy talking with a man who runs this company. He's recently expanded to Thailand from China and he's staying here for a few months until he finds a good person to run this branch while he runs the main one.

"Yes."

"They'll be able to keep my kids safe at school and my wife while he's at home or working?"

"Yes."

"Have any of them failed or made a mistake before?"

Seriously babe?

"Not under my supervision."

"What about another person's supervision?"

"No. Their training prevents them from making those mistakes and issues."

"How will they watch us all day?"

"2 shifts. 1 group for the first 12 hours of the day and the next one takes over for the other half of the day."

"Do they come back here after their shift?"

"Yes."

"When do they take their breaks to eat?"

"They have a schedule for their group for when they take over to eat and then switch for the next people to go eat. They are alert for emergencies while they take their break so there will be no issue there."

"What if I provide sleeping and eating areas?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if provide a building near my house for them to sleep and to have their food. I'll provide it of course, no extra conditions for you except that they stay there until our issue is resolved."

The man seemed to think about it.

Hubby, what are you thinking? This is going to cost so much! It's not that we can't afford it but building a place for them could take awhile.

"Babe, constructing a building takes time. It's only for awhile, not years."

"I don't want any of you in any sort of danger so having them around 24/7 helps put my mind at ease. I don't want to take any chances."

I nodded my head and held my arm around my belly.

"How did you get pregnant sir?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you get pregnant?"

My face blushed red.

"Well...when 2 people love each other very much they uhh...do the deed..."

"Well yes but aren't you a man though?"

"Ehh partially. It's complicated and weird but in simple words I'm both man and part woman. I just have the parts that allow me to support a baby or well babies."

He nodded his head.

"I can allow for them to stay wherever it is you want them to stay. Let me know how many people you want and when you need them. I do have one condition though."

"Sure, what's your condition?"

"Hang out with my wife."

What?

"Huh?"

"My wife is staying with me while we are here and he's been stuck at our temporary residence. He hasn't had a chance to explore here and I don't want him to be stuck at the house all the time. I would like for you to take him out to different places."

"Oh. Why didn't you say that in the first place? I'll gladly show him around!"

"But we still haven't found those people yet! I can't risk letting those people watching you and trying to harm you. I disagree."

"But we'll have bodyguards by then."

"But something could still happen."

"Please hubby~"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"It's just-"

"No."

"I want a new friend."

"I know. But no."

"Pretty please~"

"Nuh-uh."

"Can I offer a solution?" The man said.

"Yes." I said.

"My own wife has his own guards and he also has his own training. If someone were to attempt to harm them, he will be protected. Almost nothing could touch him or your unborn children. Also, since he and his guards are foreign, more likely your wife will be blocked from vision by them and they'll assume everyone there with them is foreign as well."

"See, I'll have more bodyguards and I'll be disguised. Pretty please hubby~"

"Let me think about it."

"Thank you hubby. I'll give you answer once he tells me sir."

"Call me Yuan Zong. My wife's name is Xia Yao."

"Then call me Gulf."

"No, the babies want the chips! Not the fruit."

My hubby wants our babies to starve! They don't like durian fruit, they like durian chips!

"But they don't have chips in stock, only the fruit."

"Then we go to another store."

"This is the 3rd store!"

"It's not my fault! I don't want the fruit!"

"Baby, I'll buy you the chips another day when they are in stock. For now, we can get mango chips instead."

Hmph, I want the durian chips though. I'm sorry babies, another day I'll come back and buy lots of durian chips.

He pushed the cart to the next aisle and started pulling snacks off the shelf for the boys and ourselves. I already miss my babies.

I can't wait to tell them about having 2 baby sisters!

No!!!

We should have a gender reveal party!!!

"Hubby! I want a gender reveal party or a baby shower!"

I clung onto his arm and he just looked at me with shock.

"You want to do a gender reveal party? You do remember we found out earlier right?"

I smacked his arm playfully.

"I know! But it'll be for the kids and our friends."

"Oh. If that's what you want to do then go for it."

I can't wait to start planning this all out!!

"We should get going soon hubby. School ends in an hour and we have to drop everything off before going to pick them up."

"Then let's head to check out."

It took us 10 minutes to check out and get in the car before going back home. By the time we did get home, we had to hurriedly put everything away before going back to the car and picking up the boys.

By the time we were going to the school, we only had 20 minutes to get there on time. Luckily for us, we had 5 minutes to spare from slightly speeding.

Mew parked and we made our way to see our kids again. We saw Nala and John waiting so I'm going to tell them about the shower.

"Hi guys. I have good news."

They both waved and waited for me to continue.

"So we did a check-up today and so I want to do a baby shower to reveal their gender. Once I set a date for it will you come?"

"Of course! Is the baby doing okay?" Nala said.

"They're doing fine thank you."

"They're?"

"We are having twins again."

"OMG! Awww, more babies! I can't wait till they are born! Congratulations!"

"Thank you. It'll be a pain once they start kicking more but I'll be fine."

Nala came over and hugged me while John followed as well. It was an awkward hug but it was funny.

"How was your time with Type again?"

"I can't thank you enough. It was wonderful. He was laughing and smiling again. He was back to being my baby ball of energy."

"I'm glad. He needs it."

"You know what? You should let me plan your baby shower for you."

"Why?"

"To let me thank you for taking care of my Type. I helped plan my sister-in-laws' showers so let me help you."

"You have siblings?"

"Oh yes, I have 4. 2 older brothers, 1 older sister and 1 younger brother."

"Wow, I never knew."

"Yeah, I don't really talk to them as much anymore. My older brothers run their own businesses and my older sister has babies all the time so she has her hands full with them and I haven't seen my younger brother in years."

"Aww, don't you miss them?"

"I do sometimes but we all just meet up every now and then when we have a family dinner."

We heard the bell ring and then kids came pouring out.

I saw Tharn running with Type while Thorn was busy saying goodbye to all of his friends he's been missing.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

Tharn rushed up and hugged us before Thorn joined in with him.

"Hi baby!" They both patted my belly before Type came up too.

"Hi mama Gulf and papa Mew! Hi little baby!"

Type hugged us too and then went back to his parents.

"Are you guys ready to go home?"

"I'm so hungry mommy!" Thorn said.

"Then let's go and eat dinner then. We'll see you all later, bye-bye."

We bid goodbye to them before going to our car and driving home.

I never knew Nala had siblings...

~Nala's POV~

***This is just how she explains her siblings in her thoughts***

I always liked being with my siblings but after they all started to slowly move out, it became lonely.

My eldest brother, Nicolas, got married and started getting busier with his restaurants. My other older brother, Allan, started expanding his technology to other countries while his wife got pregnant. My elder sister, Vicky, started having all her kids and stayed at her home all the time. Then my younger sibling.......Grey.

I haven't seen them since they ran away during their 1st year of college. He wanted to be a she and my eldest brother made it hell for them. For some time he was happy while he went to school but he never told me why. Then one day he just up and left. He was about to start taking his medicines to begin changing his hormones in his body but he just left. I never found out if he successfully managed to fully transition into a girl. But if she did, I hope she's happy.

She always has feminine features and was shorter and small like me and Vicky. Sometimes people did mistaken her as a girl when she was younger.

Sometimes I would find her in my and Vicky's closets but if I did find her trying on clothes I just let her. She was always happy while wearing them.

I wonder if she managed to come up with her new name she wanted. She was always changing her mind about the name but they were all flowers she was choosing from.

I actually think Gulf or Mew might have actually known her maybe. They would've been in their last year of college while she was in her first year. When I found where they studied I realized the studied at the same school as her.

She's only a few years younger than them. Now, she would be 22.

I hope she's okay wherever she is these days...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for not updating yesterday!!

I only started writing parts of it before my mom decided to go out and then we didn't get back home till late and my allergies made a surprise announcement so I had to take medicine. My dumbass took the wrong allergy medicine so I crashed the fuck out while I was writing this chapter.

I tried to make this chapter longer and combine yesterday's chapter into today's chapter to make a bigger chapter.

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

169K 7.4K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...
96.3K 5.6K 43
Gulf was just going to school and going through his classes just like any other day. He didn't expect to go to school and get confessed to by an alph...
311K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
309K 19.3K 34
Gulf Liam, a perfect guy, decided to revenge on his boyfriend by giving up his virginity to a hot stranger. They said you could not forget the first...