Aura Academy ✔️

By purplekitten66

Welcome to Aura Academy.Where no one knows their background . Some are descendants of royals but they don't k... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : The beginning
Chapter 2 : The Actual Start
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The Café
Chapter 5 : I think I'm falling for her
Chapter 6 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 7 : The Day before
Chapter 8 : The Reveal
Chapter 9 : The Interview
Chapter 10 : The Elites
Chapter 11 : The Info
Chapter 12 : Kai
Chapter 13 : The Plan
Chapter 14 : The End
Not an Update
Bonus Chapter
New Book
Surprise!!!

Surprise 2.0 ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

116 2 0
By purplekitten66

First of all thank so much for 1.14K . Thank you so so much. I thought 500 reads was a lot but here we are at 1K so thank you. Now like I said I'm not making a book 2 since I like how this ended but I decided to make another fantasy book . It's called Two Worlds : Dark & Light . So if you like this one you might like this new one. Also their Dorm room building no. and dorm are a reference to Elementary it's a Sherlock Holmes show , its really good and it on amazon prime .Ok thank you again for 1k now actually for the last time in this book , byee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.1K 40
Princess Jennie must be wed to prevent the downfall of her Empire and she must find a husband before her coronation. She chose a suitor from the Kung...
133K 4K 22
What happen when Jennie who has 2 year old child at a young age met Lisa, a pansexual orientation in MyeongDong Korea? Will First Love ar first sight...
80.8K 2.3K 18
There's a new student in your class and your best friend Lisa seems to know who the newbie is. You try to get to know her...but turns out she's hella...
133K 6.9K 44
A Magical Academy Four special people Earth World Magic World Dark World Light World ---------- Magic World, the world where you can find angels...