Indulgence ( PATIENCE #2)

By nd_1102

The Second Book to the Patience Series..... A sequel or continuation to be exact..... More

Prologue
1. Boston
2. LONDON
3.LA
4. Voices
5. Danger Magnet
6. It's Tessa
7. Same, Similar.
8. Hate
9. Caged
10. Prison
11. Indulge
12. Lying
13. Shame
14. Castle
15. Fear
16. Bored
17. E-01
18. One Chance
19. Try
20. The Face
21. Barbie
22. Scares
23. Dumb
24. Alive
25. Merry And Happy
26. Monster or not
27. Regrets
28.Propofol
29. Drools (Part 1)
30. Drools ( Part 2)
31. Advantage
32. Fit
33. In Senses
34. Gentle
35. Settle
36. What He Needs
37. What He Gives
38. Spoilt
39. Wardrobe
40. A Day Out
41. Crowd
42. Stretch
43. Whores Part 1

Welcome Note And Disclaimer

3.6K 72 39
By nd_1102

It has been three years. Since that dreadful Month.....

Hardin Vance Scott now rules The VC in London.. He isn't the same soft lover Theresa had... He is ruthless. He is vicious and lethal. A thousand times more than before. He has grown a hatred towards Theresa for heartlessly terminating her pregnancy. Finding Zed as her Boyfriend in the hospital has only added to the hatred with left him to become a true Vulture by nature.

Theresa Lynn Young lost every single thing she loved in a span of a month . Her parent, her love which she thought was eternal. She had to let go of her baby who she thought she could hold on to.
Her fairy tale life shattered and mostly by her Knight in shining Armour......

Hate Vs Hate.....
Misunderstandings Vs Pain.....
Present Vs Past.....

They have Patiently taken fate's blow.... Will they ever Indulge in happiness?????

Hello Readers...!!

How are we feeling??????

One of you were right.... Part two of Patience is Indulgence.

Okkk... Welcome back to the second book of Patience Series.... I will forever be grateful for the love and support I recieved there in the first one.....

To begin with this is a Fanfiction. I am a Hard core Fan of Herophine who plays Hessa.... The character in the movie After inspired me to write this. I am practically obsessed.

To make it clear again, only the major characters are taken. Other than that, the story is my own. Obviously there are new characters introduced which are mine. Any similarity to Reality or any other story is a complete co-incidence.... I donot intend to hurt anyone, or any community through my writing...

Mature Content Warning: This book has mature contents which isn't appropriate for underage reader.

Sex scenes as needed in the plot.

Graphic depictions of violence.

Drugs use.

And Rough Language...

Trigger Warning: This book has contents which may upset readers. Such as Death, Violence, Assault, Self Harm, mentions of abortion/miscarriage ...

I would suggest that you don't read if of this isn't fit of you.....

Other wise I am super excited about this about this book.....

Romance

Drama

Segggssss

Let's turn it a notch up...

Please to Vote and Comment.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 783 24
This is the second book to my first book, Our Happily Ever After. Do not read this book if you haven't already read the first one. After you you rea...
29.6K 1.6K 30
The 3rd book in my Herophine series. Hero and Josephine are soon-to-be parents, but when all in their life seems perfect, their world comes crashing...
1.1M 36.4K 75
BOOK 2- This is the continuation of Renzo and Kat's story, with added BONUS chapters from characters like Dante, etc. If you HAVEN'T read the Origin...
10.7K 659 27
SEQUEL TO 'SHE LOVED HIM AND HE DIED' Four years. Four years since the death of Hero, the love of Josephine's life. How will Jo cope with two twin bo...