His Innocent Love💫❤

By iamkashhh

SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude... More

Introduction
chap:1
chap:2
chap:3
chap:4
chap:5
chap:6
chap:7
chap:8
chap:9
chap:10
chap:11
chap:12
chap:13
chap:14
chap:15
chap:16
part:17
chap:18
chap:19
chap:20
chap:21
chap:22
chap:23
chap:24
chap:25
chap:26
chap:27
chap:28
chap:29
chap:30
chap:31
chap:32
chap:33
chap:34
chap:35
chap:36
chap:37
chap:38
chap:39
chap:40
chap:41
chap:42
chap:43
chap:44
chap:45
chap:46
chap:47
chap:48
chap:49
chap:50
chap:51
chap:52
chap:53
chap:54
chap:55
chap:56
chap:57
chap:58
chap:59
chap:60
chap:61
chap:62
chap:63
chap:64
I'll just take a minute plz..
chap:65
chap:65 again..
chap:66
chap:67
chap:68
chap:69
chap:70
chap:71
chap:72
chap:74
chap:74(again)
chap:75 (last)
Epilogue💫❤
SHORT STORY
#SIDNAAZ
this was not supposed to happen!

chap:73

7.4K 699 99
By iamkashhh

4 YEARS LATER..

Sidharth was working in his room on his new project..! While all the family members went to attend their neighbour's daughter wedding.. He himself didn't go as the project was pending..! Shehnaaz tried to take him with her but couldn't! Nd like a angry bird She went not before pouting angrily..! His little angry bird..! He thought to manofy her tomorrow..!

Gills nd Shukla's were enjoying the marraige ceremony gossping, Gents were busy in themselves while ladies were gossping! While Tara was running behind Pari's cat who was jumping around.. That little minx is big minx now..! Nd still Jaani Dushman Of Sidharth...!

Bride's mother.. BM

BM: Ghr bht soona soona ho jae ga shivani {her daughter ( bride)} ki shaadi ke baad..!

She said smilingly yet emotionally!

Jasji: Han Betiyaan ronak or guroor jo hoti hai ghr ki!

She said proudly looking towards Shehnaaz who was also standing with them, nd beside her Richa nd Maahi..

Rita ji: Han wo to hai, Pr phr bhi tumahre bete ki shaadi ke baad ek or beti aa jae gi..!

She said consoling nd jocking with Bride's mother..

BM: Han wo to hai..!

After a pause she again said!

BM: Rita, Sidharth ki bhi umar ho gai shaadi ki..! ab kya ese bhi der karao gi kya uski!

She said smilingly, nd on the name of Sidharth Shehnaaz attention drawn towards her immediately.. Rita ji nd Jasbeera ji smiled with a knowing smile..

Rita: Hum to raazi hai, Bas jab wo khud chahe tab karden ge uski!

She said looking towards Shehnaaz.. Who was smiling like an idiot.. As her sidharth will marry her only! But the next words of BM made her hell angry!

BM: Arey kaho to mere dhyaan mai ek ladki hai, ladki bht achi hai jodi jache gi! agr tum chaho to baat kraun?

She said making Rita ji nd Jasbeera with Mahi nd Richa look towards Shehnaaz.. Who was now angrily glaring at BM, She was hell possessive for Sidharth, Nd they all knew it as she has proved it in many ways.. Shehnaaz angrily pouted nd was about to say something for even thinking of marrying her sidharth with some xyz girl, Noticing this Jasbeera ji nd Rita ji gulped nd thought to cover upp!

Ritaji: Um Nh nh,.. hamari nazar mai ladki phle se hi hai, or mujhe lagta wo Sidharth ke saath jache gi! Or wo bht achi hai..

She said smiling nervously making the lady nod while others sighed.. The Sherwali Mata Was About To Come..!

But the thing lady herself wanted to see the SHERAWALI MATA may be, thats why she again said..

BM: Thik hai, pr phr abhi zrurt lage to mujhse baat krna.. Mai bata rhi hun us ladki or Sidharth ki jod-----

Shehnaaz saw all red only .. She was talking about her Sidharth with some othet girl nd how can she!?

Sheh: BAS...! SIDHARTH MERA HAI OR MAI USKI! Wo sirf mujhse shaadi kre ga or kisi se nh!

She said glaring at her nd lastly pouted nd left to let the other party know TO SHUKLA HOUSE..
Ladies expect BM smiled at her.. She is damn possessive for her Sidharth!

Jasji: Maaf kijiye ga usse bachi hai gussa ho gai..!

She said to the lady..

BM: Arey nh nh koi baat nh.. Par mujhe batana to chahie tha na ki ladki Shehnaaz hai, koi or nh..!

She said nervously but then chuckled.. Mahi nd Richa were hell ready for teasing her on this matter later..!

__________

Shehnaaz reached Shukla house nd went to Sidharth, She entered nd saw him who was working on laptop sitting on bed, He was that busy that he he didn't even acknowledge her.. She went towards him nd shut his laptop angrily!

Sid: What The!

He looked at the doing's owner who was glaring at him..! His work was already done, he was just chatting with someone.. But seeing his angry bird he remembered he has to manofy her..! Nd plus she looked damn hot in her red lahenga which was showing her bare waist..!

Sid: What happened Pari?

He said putting his laptop at side.. Shehnaaz shifted herself close to him nd hugged himm..!

Sheh: Sidharth, When will we marry?

She asked mummbling making him surprize..! Affcourse he always said that she will be Mrs Shukla soon but now the marraige word from her felt more gud to him! He has waited a long time for her studies to complete as he also wanted her to be his soon! Nd BTW the wait has already over.. Her exams just finished a week before..

Sid: Kya hua Pari? Did someone say something to you?

He said ignoring her question making her pout!

Sheh: First you tell me! when will we marry!?

She asked angrily this time..

Sid: Soon Baby, But tell me what happened?

Here she told him what the BM said nd how she replied nd left from there.. He listened everything carefully nd smiled like a idiot knowing about her possessiveness.. They both are possessive for eachother nd they both knew it..! Nd they both love it..!

Sid: Baby, Dont worry! No one can separate us.. I am Only Yours nd You are Only Mine..!

He said making her grin..! His Pari was same as before expect few things..! That Pari was naive nd this Pari in not naive anymore but still innocent..! That Pari was bold as hell, nd this Pari is combination of shy + bold...!

Sid: Btw baby, you left without giving me my kiss!

He made her remember about the kiss she always gave..!

Sheh: No I am still angry!

She said remembering her anger making him pout.. But the next words from her made him grin widely....

Sheh: Acha hua, you didn't come.. Warna aunty us ladki ko bhi le aati!

She said glaring at BM in her thoughts..

Sid: Then My Kiss..!

He wanted the kiss which she always initiate but at the end only he will be one who will end that!

She looked at him nd placed her lips on his sofly after closing her eyes.. He decresed the distance between them nd pulled her in his lap kissing her lips softly as she was doing.. Her hands locked in his hairs caressing it sofly, while his hands roamed on her body making her tremble in kiss..

He took her lips roughly inside his lips nd kissed her hard, He groaned feeling her hands working in his hair... Tasting her mouth from everycorner he tasted the chocolate flavour which she ate..! biting her lip he continued kissing her mercilessly..!

Feeling something poking her lower abdomen she opened her eyes nd looked at him who has his eyes closed.. She tried to push him making him groan as he laid her nd hovered over her still not leaving her..

Feeling her breathlessness he left her lips nd pecked them again sofly, he started travelling kisses from her neck to shoulders making her breath nd moan from his torture.. the lehenga's dupatta irritated him as he took nd kissed her birthmark which was visible enough, Feeling immense pleasure she turned her neck other side, He bite her birthmark making her wince but then soothed it with wet kisses..

Sheh: Si-sidharthhhhh..

She moaned making him stop, He was going out of control, Seeing her disheveled state he groaned nd hide his face in her neck before he loses his full control...

He can't wait anymore.. The 4 year was big enough for her, That too his naive baby didn't even know about the kiss that time..! Now the time has came she will be soon on her right place, Their Room..!

She carrressed his hair making him calm in sometime.. He looked at her who turned her face other side shying away..!

Sid: Baby, Still I haven't done a single thing nd you are shying away? There is many more love..!

He wispered in her ear making her turn in a deep shade of red..! She knew his double meaning talks..!

Sheh: Ummm, S-Sidharth mai ghr jaun?

She asked feeling tingles from his fingers which was drawing pattern on her bare slim tummy!

Sid: No, What will you do being alone..! Sab aa jaeye to jaana..!

He said knowing her state bcz of his doings but he continued..! He had already talk about the marraige to his Mom, nd said her to talk to Jasbeera Maa.. Nd he has got to know that the date is near, They had already decided their marraige date..!

Rita has told him when he caught him coming home at early morning which made him that time damn embarrassed..! His Mom could be teasy sometimes..!

She has told him to wait till her studies, also shehnaaz just got back her family vice versa with her family.. But now i looks like the wait is over..!

******************************************
Guys mujhe shaadi ke functions or uske detail mai kuch nh pata.. So i am skipping it, plz agr kuch or ho to batana! I am trying to do it..! May be the next one is last, nd then epilogue..!

PLZ VOTE..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 6.3K 95
Let's just all read what may have happened if nothing went wrong that day? Witness sidnaaz's marriage life full of. Ups and downs just like us but th...
165K 22.2K 114
Sana Gill, age 21, is a typical princess a girl. She is the only daughter of her rich parents. She is beautiful, sexy, sassy, bold, stubborn and craz...
64.5K 6.4K 29
So guys it is my newly idea in which we see dominant sidharth and cute shehnaaz who has a big crush on sidharth but couldn't confess due to some reas...
23.1K 1.6K 15
#01 in bb13- 14/5/2021 #01 in emotion-20/5/2021 #01 in shehnaazgill-22/5/2021 #02 in ,watt&adored-18/5/2021 #03 in emotionalattachment- 20/5/2021 #04...