SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Gi...

Par _yesha_jain_

Someone grasped her delicate wrist so tightly, and she looked at him with fear. It was him, her sameer. He wa... Plus

Important!
Chapter - 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

979 111 72
Par _yesha_jain_

"Tera aur jijaji ka jhagda hua hai kya?" As soon as he went away from there, Simran question her elder sister in solemnity.

"Nahin toh...woh actually subah ek client ne inka dimag kharab kar diya so isliye he is little annoyed today." Naina said in small smile, and simran though looked convinced, but her heart knew that she is lying her.

"Kaisi hai meri gudiya?" Rama walk out of kitchen as soon as she finishes washing her hands, and softly hug her daughter, whose face was glistening more than usual.

"Main theek hoon mummy...aap batao, aap sab kaise hai?" Naina ask her in concern, and her mother replied her - "Aise toh sab theek hi hai...bas tere papa ki thodi tabiyat kharab hogayi thi kal raat."

"Kyun? kya hua unhe mummy?" She got panicked, when her mother told her that her father isn't well.

"Are chinta ki baat nahi hai...sirf thoda blood pressure high hogaya tha, ab normal hai...Dr.AM ne unhe uski dawai likh kar di hai jo bina holiday kiye unhe lifetime tak leni padegi." Rama said in sad look, and naina felt urgent need of seeing her father. There must have been some reason behind his bad health.

"Ab kaha hai papa?" Naina ask her in anxiety, and she said - "woh zara bank gaye hai kisi kaam se, thode time me aa jaye. Tu bata, damad ji nahi aaye tere saath?"

"Aaye the lekin chale gaye...kuch zaruri kaam tha unhe." Naina said in simple way, rama got very disappointed upon learning that her son-in-law has left their home without meeting her once.

"Main koshish karugi ki shaam ko woh dinner yahi kare." She tried to coax her mother, and then turning her head at simran. She said happily - "chal main tujhe tere liye layi gift dikhati hoon."

They both went inside the room, and naina gave her one beautiful floral print gown, and one designer neckpiece, which looked so delicate and so pretty. Simran got very happy after seeing her gifts, they were literally the best.

Naina also give her the packed box of foreign chocolate, and told her to eat in limit, because she know her sister. If once the box of chocolate is given to her, she will not leave it, until every chocolate from it won't go inside her stomach.

Simran nodded her head in yes, and then said in restless - "waise pata nahi kyu mera dil tujhe dekh kar yeh keh raha hain ki tu kisi baat se upset hain...I don't know if my conjecture is right or wrong, but jo glow tere face pe dikhna chahiye tha woh missing lag raha hain mujhe."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai...I am really very happy with sameer, it's just that koi koi chizo ko lekar humare bich thode arguments hote hai, but that's fine. It happens between every husband wife, aur waise bhi kehte haina Jhagde se pyaar badhta hai." Naina replied her in sweet smile, and simran was finally able to feel little better, because she was tensed for her sister ever since she has seen her.

"So tune kuch bataya apne past ke bare me?" After sitting on the bed, simran ask her in worried look, and naina slightly nodded her head in no.

"Filhal kuch nahi...I know woh mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karege sunne ke baad, Yeh mummy papa ne mujhe kasam nahi di hoti na apni toh I would have told him everything before our marriage, lekin kasam ki wajah se kuch nahi bola...and to be honest mere me himmat bhi nahi thi unhe sach batane ki." Naina said with tensed face, and closed her eyes every now and then in anxiety.

"How long will you hide yaar? aaj nahi toh kal sach bahar aane hi wala hai...infact I feel tujhe khud jiju ko saamne se jake sab bata dena chahiye hai, he might get angry for some time but later you can try to convince him, you can make him understand ki yeh sab kyun hua. Look if he will get to know about this all from someone else, toh unhe bahut bura lagega, and that time you will regret your decision for hiding about your past. So please go and tell him everything clearly, I know he will definitely understand you." Simran gave her one good advice, which brought courage in naina, to share about her past with her husband.

"I think you are right...ok fine I will tell him everything bahut jaldi hi, and thank you for your advice my baby." Naina hugged her for always giving her thoughtful advices, and Simran said in loving smile - "anything for you meri jaan, don't worry about anything...I am always with you."

Scene Change : Vishal was seeing every pictures of naina with layer of lust in his eyes, and was feeling regretted on his decision of abandoning such beautiful girl for parina. She really looks very tempting, that one would definitely get crazy in her love.

"Kaash...kaash meri shadi tujhse hoti naina, is parina se shadi karke itna pachta raha hoon. She is so annoying, bilkul tere jaisi nahi hai woh...she doesn't have charm like you, you are so beautiful...sameer is lucky that he got wife like you." He said in anger, and looked at the picture of his wedding. Parina was looking so dull, and no where in the comparison of naina.

"But never mind...I know how to trap you in my plan. Just wait and watch my darling Naina." Vishal laughed like a dangerous devil, and looked at her picture with smirk on his face.

"Vishal I'm not feeling well." He heard his wife calling him in weak voice, and he ask her - "Kya hua baby? should we consult to doctor sakariya?"

"No...main thak gayi hoon dawaiya kha kha kar, I want to get rid of it...kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai main aap par burden hoon." She said in frustrating way, and vishal gently went towards her, and caress her burning head with love.

"Aisa mat kaho baby...I really love you very much, aur tum jaisi bhi ho mujhe bahut pyari ho. Don't ever repeat this word ok?" He said with affectionate smile, and parina gently hold his hand, and uttered - "Main bahut lucky hoon jo mere husband aap hai...koi aur hota toh mujhe divorce de deta, but you're so different, I love you vishal."

"I love you too more than anything my pari." Vishal kissed her forehead with evil smile on his lips, and his wife looked at him with proud feeling in her eyes, for having so caring partner.

"I love you parina...but not more than naina, and her sexy body. I hope you go to god's shelter very soon." He said to himself in mind, and gently ran his hand on her silky hair.

Scene Change : Naina completes every rituals with the help of her mother, and prepares sweet with coating of ghee to offer to the god. She pray that no one amid them brings crack that will never get heal, she would do anything to assure her husband, that it wasn't her fault, she won't let him misjudge her because of her one mistake.

In the Evening at 6:30 pm, naina was silently drinking masala tea, which she has prepared for everyone. She was lost in another world, she was still shock that mahir's father is her ex boyfriend. This is unbelievable, If he will keep his mouth shut then no problem, but someday if unfortunately he will open his mouth and would tell everyone about them, then that day she is gone, because she know no one will listen to her, nor even her own husband.

"Mere bina hi chai pee rahi hai? huh." Sameer come to her with lovely smile, and she was shocked to see him at her house at this time.

"Kya yaar...khushi ke expression dene ki jagah tu kya mujhe ghoore jaa rahi hai, jaise tera pati nahi tera ex aaya ho." Though he said this in teasing manner, but the mention of her Ex scared her, and so she said - "Don't talk about him please."

"Ok ok...so did you missed me?" He ask her in mischievous smile, and naina nodded her head in no, and replied - "Main kyun aapko miss karugi? mere paas toh simmu...mummy papa sab the, fir aapki yaad kaise aayegi mujhe."

"Acha ji...but I missed you very much jaan." Sameer held her soft body closer to his heart, and his hands were wrapped on her back skin.

"Aaj deal bhi nahi hui meri, because I did a bad fight with my beautiful wife isliye." He spoke like a cute child, and looked her with puppy face.

"Ab realise hua pati dev ki biwi se bematlab jhagad kar nuksaan sirf apna hota hai?" Naina said in stern voice, and he nodded his head in yes, and uttered sadly - "Very true, khamakha chai poha ke wajah se mera 10 laakh ka nuksan hogaya."

"Acha hua...now you will never fight with me for food." She winked at him mischievously, and sameer said - "No way...woh toh zarur karuga mein, but I will make sure ki office jaane se pehle tujhse sulaah kar doon, roz roz main itna nuksaan nahi sehen kar sakta."

"Uffff...pakke marwadi hain aap, har time business business ka rona." Naina smack him in anger, for always talking about business and its loss, and Sameer tightly seize her shoulder, and said in gruff voice - "Pakka marwadi toh hoon main jaan...isliye apna interest bhi ache se wasuluga tujhse."

"Kaunsa interest?" She ask him in confusion, and he lightly touched his lips on her soft one, and said lovingly - "Iska interest...subah meri kadwi banayi na tune, ab let me kiss you to compensate for your mistake."

"Oh hello...it was your mistake not mine, aapko chup chap kha lena chahiye tha na jo maine banaya tha, but nahin...Janab ko demand karni thi aloo parathe ki." Naina said in taunting manner, and looked him in anger.

"Jo bhi ho...I don't care, subah gayi baat gayi...yaad mat kar ab kuch bhi." He closed his eyes, and went deadly closer to her lips, but naina covered his mouth instantly, and reminded him - "Don't do anything here...yeh mera ghar hai, humara bedroom nahin..koi kabhi bhi aa sakta hai yahan, jo bhi chahiye hai ghar chal ke le lena."

"Yeh warning thi ya offer?" He looked her with sexy smile, and she said in smirk - "Dono bhi, warning isliye taki humari embarassment na ho, aur offer isliye taki aap chup chap good boy banke rahe yahan."

"Main toh good boy hi hoon...lekin jab teri jaisi bad girl mere saamne hogi. Toh aadat toh bigad ni hi haina." Sameer roughly caress the corner of her lips, and naina scolded him - "Bad girl hoon main? fine...ab dekhte jaiye aap kaise yeh bad girl aapki khichidi curry sab bahar laati hai."

"Tu sirf mera pyaar bahar laa meri jaan...baki aur kisi ki zarurat nahi hai humein." He said in romantic way, and she lowered her head because of shyness.

"Waise thode time pehle vishal bhai ka call aaya tha...he was asking me if we can come at their place tonight, unhone movie dekhne ka plan banaya hai."

"Nahi...mera mann nahi hai sameer, I am very tired, and to be honest aaj raat main yahin rukna chahti hoon, I want to spend some quality time with my family. So please tell him that we can't come." Naina said in dry voice, and he ask her in doubt - "Ok fine but why do I feel ki tu jab bhi main vishal bhai ka naam leta hoon...bahut weirdly behave karne lag jati hai. I mean your voice, usme kaafi gussa ya nafrat mehsus hoti hai mujhe unke liye."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai sameer...aap overthink kar rahe hai." She replied him in small smile, but somewhere she know her husband won't get satisfy with her answer. From now on he will start observing her discomfort around vishal, and this will definitely create apprehension in his heart.

"Maybe...lekin pata nahin kyu I still feel ki jab woh kal aaye the tab tu uncomfortable dikh rahi thi." Sameer was thinking about last night, and as much as he remembered, When vishal had asked her to serve him the food, her eyes were showing that she is doing this all unwillingly.

"I don't care about anyone sameer, for me only you're important...and I was exhausted last night because of so much work. So maybe isliye mere face pe smile ki jagah, irritation dikh rahi hogi." Naina softly caress his cheek, and said with lovely smile, and now he felt much more relieved than before.

"I love you jaan." Sameer gently kiss her on her forehead, and keenly looked into her eyes, where there were so many mysterious hidden.

Precap - Vishal Blackmailing Naina!

Tomorrow Is - Holiday!

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialogue?

And I'm feeling very happy to share with you guys that this story has secured 1st position...Tag me hi sahi I'm still happy!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

787K 91K 200
The story of Sameer and Naina continues.
22.3K 3.6K 39
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort
75.8K 13.4K 45
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
339K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!