Lost and Found (Complete)

By voidrose

This is the story about Rose. She wants to find her happy ending. Will she find it? Even more important, will... More

1. I'm gonna leave!
2. Greets from Storybrooke!
4. The dream
5. The truth
6. Finally
7. Instructions
8. That precious thing
9. The necklace
10. A meeting
11. "Your mother's name is..."
12. Her
13. Nightmare
14. Rose her story
15. Meet your daughter
16. A happy ever after
New cover

3. The shop

489 18 0
By voidrose

Pov Rose:

And finally, there he is, i waited here for about, i think, two houres? I don't know. He opens the door and let me in. I ask: "Hi, excuse me sir but i have a question, do you have any idea where Storybrooke lies?". "Story what?" he replies. I answer "Oh eeh, well then, never mind. "Goodbye sir!" i said to him.

I walk out of the shop and looked at the card. It still says Greets from Storybrooke, but when i  look closer is see under "Greets from Storybrooke! " standing Storybrooke lies in Maine.

I run back into the shop. "Sir! Eh a question, where lies Maine?" i asked. He replies: "Oh here you've got a map, it's free". "Thanks!" i said. Now i know where to go. My feeling says me that i find something there in Storybrooke!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.4K 16
Y/n Swan is Bella's adopted older sister, and is dreading moving back to the dreary town of Forks, Washington. However, everything changes when Leah...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
269K 6.1K 22
Emily Swan was a simple 17 year old girl who just happens to be Bella Swan's cousin. But in 2004 Emily moves from the big city of Seattle to the smal...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...